PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a fuel log

Craig
07-30-2002, 06:50 PM
Trying to find a decent looking fuel log for my two carbs on a blower. I want to run -8 hose in, then two -6's to the carbs. I'd also like a smaller tap for a -3 fuel pressure gauge line out of the back. Anyone know wher I can get one?
Craig

Hotcrusader76
07-30-2002, 07:17 PM
Craig:
Trying to find a decent looking fuel log for my two carbs on a blower. I want to run -8 hose in, then two -6's to the carbs. I'd also like a smaller tap for a -3 fuel pressure gauge line out of the back. Anyone know wher I can get one?
CraigI have these available in Billet, telescoping -08 or -10AN logs, with extended Billet (red, purple, gray) 06AN to carbs.
-Ty

Craig
07-30-2002, 07:33 PM
[/qb][/QUOTE]I have these available in Billet, telescoping -08 or -10AN logs, with extended Billet (red, purple, gray) 06AN to carbs.
-Ty[/QB][/QUOTE]
I checked your site, do you have any pictures of these?
Craig

Hotcrusader76
07-30-2002, 07:40 PM
Craig:
[/qb]I have these available in Billet, telescoping -08 or -10AN logs, with extended Billet (red, purple, gray) 06AN to carbs.
-Ty[/b][/QUOTE]
I checked your site, do you have any pictures of these?
Craig[/QB][/QUOTE]
I do not have any pics of these. I have to custom order these. If you give me a color preference I can get them, snap a shot. If you like them then I can send them out.
Give me about a week. Trust me they are worth waiting for. Price??? Stay tuned, but ***boat.net guys have a discount.
-Ty