PDA

View Full Version : Just had my first dealings with ABSOLUTE MARINE ...

LaveyOne
05-12-2006, 02:25 PM
and what a class operation they run over there!!! :cool:
Aaron is a great guy and really knows his sh*t! Big thanks to "Shaken Not Stirred" for the heads up on them! Now I won't have to tow back to Cali for fixes.
Can't tell ya how happy that makes me! :D
Aaron, if you're on here, "thanks again" and I'll have those items shipped for you on Monday! YOU DA MAN !!! :crossx:

voodoomedman
05-12-2006, 02:32 PM
Aaron is a great guy and really knows his sh*t! Big thanks to "Shaken Not Stirred" for the heads up on them! Now I won't have to tow back to Cali for fixes.
Aaron, if you're on here, "thanks again" and I'll have those items shipped for you on Monday! YOU DA MAN !!! :crossx:
Aaron rocks. They take care of you there. When I needed valve stems replaced I asked them since they were doing my boat anyway. They said the didn't do it but would pull the wheels off and run them over to a tire shop while they had my boat. And when you pickup your boat you almost have to tell Aaron to shutup cuz he goes into detail telling you everything he did to your boat rather than you having to pull teeth to find out what was done.

phebus
05-12-2006, 02:42 PM
I know that a "thank you" of beer is highly appreciated by Aaron and his hard working, knowledgeable staff :)

Havasu_Dreamin
05-12-2006, 02:47 PM
I know that a "thank you" of beer is highly appreciated by Aaron and his hard working, knowledgeable staff :)
I've always got a 12'er of CL with me when I pick the boat up. :cool:
Check out the new Absolute Speed and Marine website (http://www.absolutespeedandmarine.com/)

phebus
05-12-2006, 02:50 PM
I've always got a 12'er of CL with me when I pick the boat up. :cool:
Check out the new Absolute Speed and Marine website (http://www.absolutespeedandmarine.com/)
I will watch your boat antime you want :)

Keith E. Sayre
05-12-2006, 03:44 PM
Obviously, Aaron is a great mechanic and one of the friendliest people in the business, but for those that don't know, Paul Eastman is down there helping
out with the back side of the business. He is a great organizer and scheduler and has been Lonnie and Peggys unofficial family member for about 40 years. I haven't seen their new website but if it's a good one, I'm betting Paul was responsible. Just thought I'd share a little bit of trivia in this thread. He's
probably the one answering the phone along with Aarons wife and mother.
Keith Sayre

cola
05-12-2006, 03:53 PM
I think he likes Red Stripe beer. :cool:

SHAKEN Not Stirred
05-12-2006, 04:02 PM
Hey Ray....
Glad your happy.....Just spoke to Aaron and he said "Thanks for the business & kind words"... :)
The Fluent clan is on the way to Cali tonight for the Mothers Day weekend...
Hope to see them while there out here...
Paul Eastman is down there helping
out with the back side of the business. Keith Sayre
Ummm....The Paul thing didn't quite work out..... :idea:
Life goes on.....
Later,
CJG
:rollside:

purrfecttremor
05-12-2006, 04:52 PM
Aaron and Cheryl really stepped up today as usual and gave me the best service possible.Ive had boats all my life and never had this much confidence in anyone. Thanks Aaron.
Bill

LaveyOne
05-12-2006, 05:58 PM
I'll have to stop off at Smith's and pick up a 12'er (or more.) CL's is it? Or Red Stripes ???
Glad to hear that it's the "norm" down there. Customer service is HUGE in my book. I will definitely be a regular !!! :D

SHAKEN Not Stirred
05-12-2006, 06:12 PM
I'll have to stop off at Smith's and pick up a 12'er (or more.) CL's is it? Or Red Stripes ???
Red Stripe it is!
:)

LHC30Victory
05-12-2006, 06:53 PM
NO, NO, NO! dont go there ever again!
Cause that's where I get my service!
Red Stripe is the beer of choice for Aaron and Brian will drink anything - but dont tell him I said that!
Great crew, sorry about Paul, that was a happen' idea!
Chris, call me!

BigDoug
05-12-2006, 08:30 PM
So, what happened to Paul ?

SHAKEN Not Stirred
05-13-2006, 08:07 AM
So, what happened to Paul ?
They just didn't see eye-to-eye on a few things.....
Later,
CJG
:)

Havasu Hangin'
05-13-2006, 08:10 AM
I sent Aaron my keys based on Dan's recommendation. If he charges me the "Skater rate"...I'm guess i'm gonna have to go "Savage" on him....lol.

SHAKEN Not Stirred
05-13-2006, 08:13 AM
I sent Aaron my keys based on Dan's recommendation. If he charges me the "Skater rate"...I'm guess i'm gonna have to go "Savage" on him....lol.
I heard he sent them to Savage yesterday..... :idea:
The envelope said "F...HH" on it..... :p
CJG
:boxed:

SDLifesaver
05-13-2006, 08:17 AM
We just dropped our boat off there last weekend. Aaron and his family met us on Sunday (Day Off) so we could get it in and he was so patient with my hung over somthin' bad self. They seem like a really good crew over there. Red Stripe and Rip Curl trunks for them. Nick

SHAKEN Not Stirred
05-13-2006, 08:20 AM
We just dropped our boat off there last weekend.
Glad you found your wallet !!!
CJG

SDLifesaver
05-13-2006, 10:28 AM
Glad you found your wallet !!!
CJG
Me too. The night was a blur so when we could'nt find it we thought the worst had happened. LOST. But it ended up just being a little hidden. :rollside: :rollside:

JustDawn
05-13-2006, 11:57 AM
...I wish people would quit recommending Aaron...
A.You know people are gonna be satisfied.
B.They are gonna tell they're friends who have boats.
C. Makes it harder to get our boat in at the last minute... :)
Good guy great service....

bignet
05-13-2006, 05:03 PM
Good to hear it...I have a service appt with them this week, and sent my storage key to them...I feel a lot more confident about their services now.
Thanks... :crossx:
bignet