PDA

View Full Version : Happy Hump Day!

Do F150's Float?
11-03-2005, 09:30 AM
Ya...that's all! Make the most of it! :crossx:

SHOCKENYALL
11-03-2005, 09:35 AM
I was told that at 6:01 am this morning :supp: My day can only go down hill from there :D

riverbound
11-03-2005, 09:35 AM
Happy hump day to you too....Where were you last night?? we had an impromptu Taco night :rollside:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
11-03-2005, 09:48 AM
Happy hump day to all!
I am super cranky today. :mad: I will be the first to admit its PMS. Come to think of it, I think it was setting in last night huh Riverbound? I seem to recall you telling me I was full of piss and vinegar last night. :wink:
Anyways, hopefully I get over my grumpiness. I am getting on my own nerves. :hammerhea
Riverbound, super duper super wishes of good luck for your dealio today! :)

Do F150's Float?
11-03-2005, 09:49 AM
Happy hump day to you too....Where were you last night?? we had an impromptu Taco night :rollside:
Hmmm...my phone didn't ring... :(
Happy hump day to all!
I am super cranky today. :mad: I will be the first to admit its PMS. Come to think of it, I think it was setting in last night huh Riverbound? I seem to recall you telling me I was full of piss and vinegar last night. :wink:
Anyways, hopefully I get over my grumpiness. I am getting on my own nerves. :hammerhea
Sorry you're cranky! I woke up super happy today, go figure. My horoscope said something about "lots of combustable energy...be sure to put ciggarettes out before pumping gas"! Good thing i dont smoke!!! :D

Mrs. Bordsmnj
11-03-2005, 09:51 AM
Hmmm...my phone didn't ring... :(
What started as "hey lets go get some dinner at 5pm turned into Bruce, aka Sir Lags-a-lot, saying wait until 6pm which in reality turned into us going to dinner at 9pm. :notam: :notam:

Do F150's Float?
11-03-2005, 09:54 AM
What started as "hey lets go get some dinner at 5pm turned into Bruce, aka Sir Lags-a-lot, saying wait until 6pm which in reality turned into us going to dinner at 9pm. :notam: :notam:
It's ok, i had to get my hair did (hahahaaa...) and i was gonna go out w/9 to yardhouse, but she wasn't feelin it. I think we're gonna go tonight instead. Mmmm....seared ahi salad.... :)

riverbound
11-03-2005, 10:18 AM
Happy hump day to all!
Yah....you were a little cranky ;)
And thanks for the good luck wishes.... I hope it all works out...This morning was very dificult to get up at 4am (again) and the commute is getting to me.

76ANTHONY
11-03-2005, 10:22 AM
Ya...that's all! Make the most of it! :crossx:
GOOD MORNING DUDE.........hahaha had to do it...........

Do F150's Float?
11-03-2005, 10:41 AM
GOOD MORNING DUDE.........hahaha had to do it...........
Ahhhahaha...you're funny...Good Morning to you too!
Good morning 150.
Happy Hump Day HB! :D :D
Top of the morning to ya too!
I wish i knew why i was so cheery today...probably just happy to be over my sake hangover from yesterday... :hammerhea

76ANTHONY
11-03-2005, 10:54 AM
Ahhhahaha...you're funny...Good Morning to you too!
Top of the morning to ya too!
I wish i knew why i was so cheery today...probably just happy to be over my sake hangover from yesterday... :hammerhea
ok, besides drugs, what can i do to be in that mood??????? :D :D :D

Do F150's Float?
11-03-2005, 10:57 AM
Kampai!
I love to eat Sushi and drink hot sake.
I prefer cold sake - it makes for better sake bombs :D Although after monday, i might be takin a break for a little while, LOL..
ok, besides drugs, what can i do to be in that mood??????? :D :D :D
Hahaha...go to your happy place? I dunno, I just woke up this way. Lucky you guys!!!! :rollside:

76ANTHONY
11-03-2005, 11:05 AM
I prefer cold sake - it makes for better sake bombs :D Although after monday, i might be takin a break for a little while, LOL..
Hahaha...go to your happy place? I dunno, I just woke up this way. Lucky you guys!!!! :rollside:
theres only one way i wake up that happy :D :D :D if the bills are all paid.... get that mind outta the gutter :D

Do F150's Float?
11-03-2005, 11:10 AM
theres only one way i wake up that happy :D :D :D if the bills are all paid.... get that mind outta the gutter :D
I've tried to get my mind outta the gutter...the city got mad because i tore up the sewer system trying to catch it, so i just gave up. :D

76ANTHONY
11-03-2005, 11:12 AM
I've tried to get my mind outta the gutter...the city got mad because i tore up the sewer system trying to catch it, so i just gave up. :D
hahahahaha yeah your in a good mood today :D :D :D