PDA

View Full Version : What The F?

Jetboatguru
11-03-2005, 12:10 PM
This whole drama with Riverkitty is way out of control.
First, why in the hell would you want to divulge this much of your life on a "***boat" forum? Totally ridiculous! Most kids if not all would choose NOT to make this public about their lives "IF" it did happen.
To all the people that have come to her rescue, you are all great friends I'm sure. But when you post that you are praying for her everyday, how many of you are actually taking a moment to get on your knees and and ask the big guy upstairs to help her through this?
The armchair Lawyer calls are fabulous!
I love the MOB mentality when it comes to one of ***boat's own being wronged. But, it just amazes me how everyone just automatically jumps on the wagon. SHEEESH!!

riverbound
11-03-2005, 12:12 PM
First, why in the hell would you want to divulge this much of your life on a "***boat" forum? Totally ridiculous! Most kids if not all would choose to make this public about their lives "IF" it did happen.
To all the people that have come to her rescue, you are all great friends I'm sure. But when you post that you are praying for her everyday, how many of you are actually taking a moment to get on your knees and and ask the big guy upstairs to help her through this?
I love the MOB mentality when it comes to one of ***boat's own being wronged. But, it just amazes me how everyone just automatically jumps on the wagon. SHEEESH!!
I dont pray.....and nnever will tell anyone I do. I did read through the thread and ask myself the same thing.....WHY???

Tom Brown
11-03-2005, 12:14 PM
Outboards suck.

Jetboatguru
11-03-2005, 12:17 PM
But they sound good! :)

lucky
11-03-2005, 12:25 PM
It's because we can SEE OVER the bull shit :coffeycup shorty

Her454
11-03-2005, 12:25 PM
I've been waiting for this......................... and I can't believe it took you 28 days .................
:rolleyes:

Jetboatguru
11-03-2005, 12:27 PM
It is BS and those people that think they can see over the BS are the really big losers!

RiverKitty
11-03-2005, 12:28 PM
First, why in the hell would you want to divulge this much of your life on a "***boat" forum? Totally ridiculous! Most kids if not all would choose to make this public about their lives "IF" it did happen.
Dear JBG....do you have a daughter or kids????
The KPD has tried to sweep all of this under the carpet and are NOT doing their jobs.
Would you prefer I just let them do this & give up.
I am only one voice alone....nothing was getting done....justice is NOT being served.
Your right....I should have kept my mouth shut so they could get away with this....one more Kingman Citizen swept under the carpet by a corrupt police department.
It's called Freedom of Speech.
Do you think I ENJOY doing this.....Heck No...it's not in my nature....but it is in my nature to stand up for what is right.
It was a HUGE decesion for me to bring this out in the open.....to bring it into the public eyes....so that others can see the injustice in this "good ol' boy" small town.
Sure, it doesn't feel all "warm & fuzzy" for all of this $hit that has happened to me & my family.
Each day that passes I truly am starting to feel more & more like Erin Brochovich.
This is insane that it had to come to this....but shall I just keep a "small town secret"?
If you were in my shoes.....would you just sit back and allow the KPD to railroad you & yours....to sit back and ignore the rights of your children that have been drugged & raped, whose lives have been forever ruined?
Since all of this has started, I have been getting flooded with personal e-mails from many Kingman residents regarding the KPD....
Here is just one of them....
I'm so sorry for what you've been through...the Kingman police department does not in any way deserve the salaries they get! My husband is a bouncer at a local bar and has to deal with them every night of the week...most times they wont even respond to the calls that are made because they dont want to have to stay after their shift to do the needed paperwork for an arrest or a call...or they take so long the problem is resolved before they even show up...
My mother in law the other night got a citation and a court appearance for calling on a neighbor that had torches lit with flames so high they were burning the trees in her back yard next to her greenhouse....because she had an "attitude"...
I have MANY more stories from dealing with them....I dont know you, but I will tell you if you ever get anything together to complain about them....I'm behind you 100%!! Just email me and I will go in person to anyone that will listen to the crap they do to honest citizens in this town.
I guess I should just sit back and let "Mum" be the word ....Lord knows that what the KPD wants.
If you don't support the cause, then don't read the thread.....it's that simple.

Jbb
11-03-2005, 12:29 PM
Outboards suck.
Throwin down some pretty mean spirited shit there ......Canatard..... :mad:

lucky
11-03-2005, 12:32 PM
It is BS and those people that think they can see over the BS are the really big losers!
:D

lucky
11-03-2005, 12:34 PM
yea toney , what if some one violated your boat ...... you'd be hotter than an itialian momma that missed the all you can eat dinner line

Powerquestboy
11-03-2005, 12:34 PM
First, why in the hell would you want to divulge this much of your life on a "***boat" forum? Totally ridiculous! Most kids if not all would choose NOT to make this public about their lives "IF" it did happen.
Amen! I got to say I 100% agree with standing up for yourself and kids but it can be done without telling your story to the entire world via the internet! I just would feel horrible for the Kids if someone from their schools finds that thread and airs it at school.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
11-03-2005, 12:43 PM
Not that I agree with the idea of airing dirty laundry on ***boat but why can't she come on here and share with her friends? If she is ok with that than whats the big deal? These forums are like family to alot people on here. Talk shit if you must but I know I have made some of the greatest friends from ***boat. And I highly doubt she anticipated the other people involved joining ***boat to stir the pot. I have only ever briefly met RK and do not know her but from what she posts. I just don't see anything wrong with her seeking support and comfort from her friends.
Thank you and have a nice day. :)

Jacamo
11-03-2005, 12:55 PM
[QUOTE=Jetboatguru]
get on your knees
Sounds like you know a little to much about this..................fag :D

riverroyal
11-03-2005, 12:56 PM
Im reading is that i shouldnt buy a home in kingman?From a outsiders view,no one from this little forum will ever invest any $$$ there.Thats what I got from the thread

Tom Brown
11-03-2005, 12:57 PM
Throwin down some pretty mean spirited shit there ......Canatard..... :mad:
Some people are hard to piss off.

NOTALENT
11-03-2005, 12:58 PM
Not that I agree with the idea of airing dirty laundry on ***boat but why can't she come on here and share with her friends? If she is ok with that than whats the big deal? These forums are like family to alot people on here. Talk shit if you must but I know I have made some of the greatest friends from ***boat. And I highly doubt she anticipated the other people involved joining ***boat to stir the pot. I have only ever briefly met RK and do not know her but from what she posts. I just don't see anything wrong with her seeking support and comfort from her friends.
Thank you and have a nice day. :)
yup yup...true that...HB peep's definatley helped me out with a serious situation a while back that involved my pop's...and sometimes someone want's or need's someone to talk too. Maybe on advice or help. It's kind of like a help group here....and as you know it is like a family. If you dont like what is being posted or said...then you need not reply....simple as that. As far as people praying...some may...maybe just once...but alot of help is offered.

MAINEVENT
11-03-2005, 12:58 PM
....do you have a daughter or kids????
The KPD has tried to sweep all of this under the carpet and are NOT doing their jobs.
I have kids three of them, and as a parent and the responsibility that comes with i would never leave my kids with anybody under age or not blood related for that matter i read your story and it sad to see what happen but before you start trash talking the KPD for not doing their job take a step back you left your kids with this "Kid" to go to vegas and have a good time.... time and time again i see people putting their kids aside for a good time, but just think for a minute before you start blaming anyone else Who had the decision of leaving their kids with another Kid in the first place.... you have kids and they are YOUR responsiblity for life so maybe if you would've made a descision and put your partying or celebration aside and excepted the fact your a mother and could've taking your kids with you and not brushing them off to a KID maybe this might not have happened... i dont mean to be a D!ck but the reality sets in and their is always someone pointing fingers, before the KPD not doing their job now who didn't do their job in the first place all i can say is i really hope vegas was that much fun...

NOTALENT
11-03-2005, 01:04 PM
I have kids three of them, and as a parent and the responsibility that comes with i would never leave my kids with anybody under age or not blood related for that matter i read your story and it sad to see what happen but before you start trash talking the KPD for not doing their job take a step back you left your kids with this "Kid" to go to vegas and have a good time.... time and time again i see people putting their kids aside for a good time, but just think for a minute before you start blaming anyone else Who had the decision of leaving their kids with another Kid in the first place.... you have kids and they are YOUR responsiblity for life so maybe if you would've made a descision and put your partying or celebration aside and excepted the fact your a mother and could've taking your kids with you and not brushing them off to a KID maybe this might not have happened... i dont mean to be a D!ck but the reality sets in and their is always someone pointing fingers, before the KPD not doing their job now who didn't do their job in the first place all i can say is i really hope vegas was that much fun...
21 is technically an adult..and being a step son...you would assume that he would be trustfull.

MAINEVENT
11-03-2005, 01:10 PM
21 is technically an adult..and being a step son...you would assume that he would be trustfull.
Your right techinically it is but now a day i would'nt trust most 21 years olds with my dog... :jawdrop:

Tom Brown
11-03-2005, 01:12 PM
Yes. :)
... but whatever happened, knocking choices made in the past is not productive to the needs of the situation now.
Also, I'd like to point out that anger is a terrible dissability. Love and caring are the tools of healing.

lucky
11-03-2005, 01:12 PM
that's cold alex , -- there is a big difference between the age of your kids and the age of her kids , and last time i checked a 22 y/o is an adult -- Times have changed - kids will be kids - She know's her daughters arn't angels , ( name a kid that is a PERFECT ANGEL ) And i'll kiss your ass !
This whole tread is about the Riverkittys "confession " from there on It became drama -- The lady is looking for a little support and comfort from her hot boat family - she is purpose driven !
Having FUN and poor judgement cost alot of people RELATIONSHIPS , FAME , AND Fortune -- Right ! It cost me a marriage , I have demon's in my closet - I'm no saint How bout you ?
my point is support her - like you got supported .

dicudmore
11-03-2005, 01:13 PM
Your right techinically it is but now a day i would'nt trust most 21 years olds with my dog... :jawdrop:
and this coming from a guy thats 22 :wink:
Mainevent <--- had to start adult hood early

NOTALENT
11-03-2005, 01:13 PM
... but whatever happened, knocking choices made in the past is not productive to the needs of the situation now.
Also, I'd like to point out that anger is a terrible dissability. Love and caring are the tools of healing.
Very wise word's Tom. Not use to this side of you.... :D

OGShocker
11-03-2005, 01:14 PM
Everyday!

NOTALENT
11-03-2005, 01:15 PM
GOT EM!!! :eek: :hammerhea

Jbb
11-03-2005, 01:18 PM
shut up....faggot..... :p

Tom Brown
11-03-2005, 01:18 PM
Faggots suck.

lucky
11-03-2005, 01:20 PM
shut up....faggot..... :p
do faggots smoke on the left or right side ?

Her454
11-03-2005, 01:20 PM
Sooooooooo, looks like rain today. :rolleyes: :)

Tom Brown
11-03-2005, 01:21 PM
Rain sucks.

Jbb
11-03-2005, 01:22 PM
Rain sucks.
RD SUX

lucky
11-03-2005, 01:22 PM
Hi Traci

MAINEVENT
11-03-2005, 01:23 PM
that's cold alex , -- there is a big difference between the age of your kids and the age of her kids , and last time i checked a 22 y/o is an adult -- Times have changed - kids will be kids - She know's her daughters arn't angels , ( name a kid that is a PERFECT ANGEL ) And i'll kiss your ass !
This whole tread is about the Riverkittys "confession " from there on It became drama -- The lady is looking for a little support and comfort from her hot boat family - she is purpose driven !
Having FUN and poor judgement cost alot of people RELATIONSHIPS , FAME , AND Fortune -- Right ! It cost me a marriage , I have demon's in my closet - I'm no saint How bout you ?
my point is support her - like you got supported .
I'll be the first to say My stay in HELL is confirmed with no cancelation.....
Cold maybe... and yeah at first she was just letting everyone know why she's been gone but now she' knocking on other sources because they are not taking action or "Doing something about it" that pisses me off except what happened and just know who's at fault really their is nothing wrong with admitting your focked up by the descision you made i've made tons of them my marriage one and growing up through HS tons of them and i have paid the cosequences for everyone Never blamed anyone for my fock ups but ME but if she's gonna sit here and say that the KPD is not doing anything about it guess what sweet heart welcome to americas justice system....... people are'nt just gonna drop what going on for you because you have a crisis on your hands and like i said in my first post yeah it sux it happened but if it were a different circumstance im sure i'd feel different about it but it was a choice as a mother.... so except it and let the judicial system take care of it....

Tom Brown
RD SUX

Her454
Hi Traci
Lucky spelled two words in a row correctly. :2purples: ;)

MAINEVENT
11-03-2005, 01:25 PM
23 Focker :rolleyes: :rollside: exactly i started early for many reasons i wont share here and thats why i said i would'nt trust MOST 21 year olds

lucky
11-03-2005, 01:26 PM
Cold maybe... and yeah at first she was just letting everyone know why she's been gone but now she' knocking on other sources because they are not taking action or "Doing something about it" that pisses me off except what happened and just know who's at fault really their is nothing wrong with admitting your focked up by the descision you made i've made tons of them my marriage one and growing up through HS tons of them and i have paid the cosequences for everyone Never blamed anyone for my fock ups but ME but if she's gonna sit here and say that the KPD is not doing anything about it guess what sweet heart welcome to americas justice system....... people are'nt just gonna drop what going on for you because you have a crisis on your hands and like i said in my first post yeah it sux it happened but if it were a different circumstance im sure i'd feel different about it but it was a choice as a mother.... so except it and let the judicial system take care of it....
I'm sorry , Mainevent , I'm wrong -- the system worked for O.J

dicudmore
11-03-2005, 01:27 PM
23 Focker :rolleyes: :rollside: exactly i started early for many reasons i wont share here and thats why i said i would'nt trust MOST 21 year olds
I didn't mean it as an insult at all...
I know you had kids early, and that you take care of 'em.

Tom Brown
Now we're getting somewhere! :D

MAINEVENT
NOPE O.J worked the system :hammerhea

lucky
Lucky spelled two words in a row correctly. :2purples: ;)
two more for you Bite ME :eek:

Jetboatguru
Riverkitty,
Is this the best way you can bring about justice? The "***boat Forums" Do you really think this was the logical and effective way to bring light to the possible situation with the Kingman PD? You came in here and basically cried to all of your friends and let everyone and their mother know that your daughter and her friends had "allegedly" been raped. Now since then, anyone who has not sided with you in the Lynch mob mentality has been jumped or attacked by such credible people as Squirtin Thunder and others.
This is not an attack on you. This is a simple question of why would you post this on a family boating forum?
No RK I do not have kids. But I can guarantee you this, If I had a daughter in this situation, I would not be grandstanding it on ***boat.com LFPinc. I would be calling 60 minutes or the Chief of Police or the Mayor of Kingman. Probably wouldn't do much for my post count but it might get some answers.
I sincerely hope you get to the bottom of this.

Her454
11-03-2005, 01:28 PM
I prefer to remain neutral here but I know I would deal with things differently, HOWEVER, I hope you never fall off that parental pedestal YOUR'E on cuz its a long fall and very humbling when you do.

lucky
11-03-2005, 01:29 PM
NOPE O.J worked the system :hammerhea
I live in a smaller community - and some people get away with alot more than others - its all in who you know -- As i have shared several beers driving down the road with a a few of my cop friends

Tom Brown
11-03-2005, 01:32 PM
... I hope you never fall off that parental pedestal YOUR'E on cuz its a long fall and very humbling when you do.
Indeed. :)
No problem, though. When he does there will be someone there to tell him exactly what his mistake was and how they would have handled it better. I'm sure he'll enjoy hearing it at that moment.

lucky
11-03-2005, 01:33 PM
Tom is your avatar a shit stain ?

RiverKitty
11-03-2005, 01:33 PM
Amen! I got to say I 100% agree with standing up for yourself and kids but it can be done without telling your story to the entire world via the internet! I just would feel horrible for the Kids if someone from their schools finds that thread and airs it at school.
There have been no mention of the mionors names....that is ILLEGAL!
This is a small town and most probaby already know the players but no one should ever reveal the idendity of a minor in the press or otherwise.
The things that have been revealed thus far by myself have been true, consitant and backed up with real names, dates & case numbers.
Freedom of speech....thank God for it....if it wasn't available, this would all have been kept secret in a small town.
I'm not happy it had to come to this....the case should have been handled correctly from the very beginning and this would not have had to have been brought to the public's attention.
NO ONE SHOULD HAVE TO FIGHT THIS HARD TO DO WHAT IS RIGHT.
Remember....now that this HAS gone public, many other Kingman residents are now stepping forward telling us how the KPD has done them wrong....even now THEIR voices are being heard!!!
So in many ways.....going public is giving others a chance for their voices to be heard.

Tom Brown
11-03-2005, 01:34 PM
Tom is your avatar a shit stain ?
I'm not sure.

uclahater
11-03-2005, 01:36 PM
I just have one question :idea: Is it true that they were using drugs that were RK's :confused:
There has to be more to this story than is being told. The police dont get a 14 year old thats been sexually assaulted, and than a confession by the person who did the assault, and do nothing :confused: Am I the only one that finds this odd :confused:
IM not takig sides, and as a father of six, and one being a 16 year old daughter this hole thing is very disturbing!!
I agree with Guru, and would never use these boards as away to air my Laundry :idea: , and I also agree with Mainevent on who she left them with. Espescially after shes posted his criminal record. I would never leave my kids with anyone like that
Lucky your still a FAG :D

MAINEVENT
11-03-2005, 01:36 PM
Indeed. :)
No problem, though. When he does there will be someone there to tell him exactly what his mistake was and how they would have handled it better. I'm sure he'll enjoy hearing it at that moment.
I have only shared one very personal issue of my life on HB and the only reason for that was i did'nt want to hear 20 questions about where my wife is or was that weekend.... other than that i just come on here to BS through my day and talk boats partie and what not....
Her454 i have fallen from that pedestal many of times and my last one would have to be my divorce but like my point that i was trying to get across before i got mobbed was that IT was MY FAULT and I can take responsiblity for it or my actions is all

lucky
11-03-2005, 01:39 PM
toney gets the big stick award today :)

Tom Brown
11-03-2005, 01:39 PM
There has to be more to this story than is being told.
USC sucks.

Tom Brown
11-03-2005, 01:40 PM
toney gets the big stick award today :)
And that... is the Rosetta stone of irony.

uclahater
11-03-2005, 01:41 PM
USC sucks.
LMAO , and so do Bran muffins :p

lucky
11-03-2005, 01:42 PM
I just have one question :idea: Is it true that they were using drugs that were RK's :confused:
There has to be more to this story than is being told. The police dont get a 14 year old thats been sexually assaulted, and than a confession by the person who did the assault, and do nothing :confused: Am I the only one that finds this odd :confused:
IM not takig sides, and as a father of six, and one being a 16 year old daughter this hole thing is very disturbing!!
I agree with Guru, and would never use these boards as away to air my Laundry :idea: , and I also agree with Mainevent on who she left them with. Espescially after shes posted his criminal record. I would never leave my kids with anyone like that
Lucky your still a FAG :D
I'm only your fag , Hater -- I'll bring this UP with you later :D

lucky
11-03-2005, 01:45 PM
I kinda laughed at mainevents about blood relatives comment --
Gee if only my older sisters whom use to watch me , watch them smoke dope , could view this -- man - I never laughed so hard when i was 11 - dam dem cookies where good

Tom Brown
11-03-2005, 01:46 PM
...my point that i was trying to get across before i got mobbed was that IT was MY FAULT and I can take responsiblity for it or my actions is all
hmmm... Punky Brewster may be onto something. :idea:

Her454
11-03-2005, 01:46 PM
Her454 i have fallen from that pedestal many of times and my last one would have to be my divorce but like my point that i was trying to get across before i got mobbed was that IT was MY FAULT and I can take responsiblity for it or my actions is all
We ALL make mistakes, and will continue to make them through life. Taking responsibility and getting slammed for your mistakes are two different things. I think she is trying to take responsibility for what ever may have happened and Im sure feels guilt for her children being in the situation to begin with. Regardless if you and I agree on her methods, its the girls that are important, not the BS and accusations.

KLEPTOW
11-03-2005, 01:51 PM
RK I don't know you, but from one parent to another keep doing what your doing.
Riverkitty,
Is this the best way you can bring about justice? The "***boat Forums" Do you really think this was the logical and effective way to bring light to the possible situation with the Kingman PD? You came in here and basically cried to all of your friends and let everyone and their mother know that your daughter and her friends had "allegedly" been raped. Now since then, anyone who has not sided with you in the Lynch mob mentality has been jumped or attacked by such credible people as Squirtin Thunder and others.
This is not an attack on you. This is a simple question of why would you post this on a family boating forum?
No RK I do not have kids. But I can guarantee you this, If I had a daughter in this situation, I would not be grandstanding it on ***boat.com LFPinc. I would be calling 60 minutes or the Chief of Police or the Mayor of Kingman. Probably wouldn't do much for my post count but it might get some answers.
Jetboatguru
What you think you would do now… And what you will do then…… 15 years from now. Are completely different..... I guarantee you that.. As a parent of teen age boys you should be praying that this doesn’t come back and haunt you.

DCBob
11-03-2005, 01:52 PM
Outboards suck.
No they don't :D
But they sound good!
Yes they do :D

BajaMike
11-03-2005, 01:52 PM
Damn.....now i gotta read two threads to stay up on this... :confused:
:eat: :confused: :eat: :confused: :eat: :confused:

Her454
11-03-2005, 01:53 PM
Damn.....now i gotta read two threads to stay up on this... :confused:
:eat: :confused: :eat: :confused: :eat: :confused:
ROTFLMAO!!!!! :rollside:

RiverKitty
11-03-2005, 02:08 PM
WOW!!! I never expected this from you. :(
The only "fun" I've had this year prior to September 19th, was boating with Mandeleon & his friends on Memorial weekend in Parker AZ.
Since Mike & I work every weekend at Housing America.....we have had absolutley no time for ourselves.
Mike's son Bobby, who is 22 years old ASSURED us that he would watch over the kids and Mike's house so we would be able to go out and celebrate my 40th birthday. We only stayed 1 night.....it's not like I was gone for a week. Your right....if I had ANY IDEA Bobby was going to turn this night into a huge ass drug/rape party....I would have NEVER gone to Vegas. Sure, hindesight is 20/20....but I had no reason to believe that Mike's son would do something like this.
Yup....your right....it was MY FAULT....How could I ever have wanted one night out with my husband to celebrate my birthday????
Even when we got back on Sept 20th, Bobby said everything was cool while we were gone.
See...this is about the point I get tired of trying to defend myself....I am NOT the criminal here.

Her454
11-03-2005, 02:11 PM
See...this is about the point I get tired of trying to defend myself....I am NOT the criminal here.
RK, this is one of the things to be expected when someone goes so public. I would worry more about your daughter feeling that way.
Do what YOU think is best for you and yours.

RiverKitty
11-03-2005, 02:26 PM
I would be calling 60 minutes or the Chief of Police or the Mayor of Kingman. Probably wouldn't do much for my post count but it might get some answers.
JBG....please go back and read every post in the original thread....I have already contacted ALL of these sources!!!
When I taked to the Chief of Police, I said, "Sir, I'm originally from Denver and I know that if a 20 year old male confessed to raping two 14 year olds....that the police would have arrested them that night".
(Because Chad confessed that night....he basically just verified everything the girls had said....but the KPD did nothing.)
The Chief reponded, "I don't care if you live in Denver, Chicago or Kingman AZ, that is not the way things are done".
Ok, fair enough.
I talked to Monica Gates....the Mayor of Kingman. Her response was, "Thanks for making me aware of the situation....."Good Luck"!!!".
I have also called the Govenor Napalitano & e-mailed and talked to every news source I could find.....and yet nothing was getting noticed or getting done. Except the case was slowly fading away....just as the KPD had wanted.
During my years on this forum...I have found that many of us go thru hard times.....I have found that ***boat prayers DO help.....I have seen people pull together as a team to help their other HB Family members thru their crisis. Whether it be car accidents, boats catching on fire, deaths, families who's loved ones or themselves were sick, and the list goes on. HB has been an amazing extension of my on-line family. I have been there for them and most are there for me now.
Sorry I have upset so many lives with my crisis.

Aqua Boogie1
11-03-2005, 02:31 PM
Rk.....................Do what you need to do!! Sick of reading what people would and would not do. Rk, handle your business and come back later with the final outcome. :mad: :(

Tom Brown
11-03-2005, 02:48 PM
During my years on this forum...I have found that many of us go thru hard times.....I have found that ***boat prayers DO help.....I have seen people pull together as a team to help their other HB Family members thru their crisis.
Friendship is a wonderful gift.
Sorry I have upset so many lives with my crisis.
If someone cares more about their reading pleasure than your family's well being, I wouldn't be too concerned about them. Your real friends are here for you. :)

Havasu_Dreamin
11-03-2005, 02:51 PM
Ultimately, this is a free internet site with very limited rules. Anyone is allowed to post whatever they wish, within reason. And everyone is obviously allowed to ignore what they don't agree with or don't want to read. It's just the internet people.

Jetboatguru
11-03-2005, 03:51 PM
People,
This is exactly my point!!
She is tired of defending herself and feeling like she is the victim here. This all stems from posting your family's lives on the ***boat boards. If you are going to go public with this heavy material, you are going to feel serious repercussions. Good luck RK.

RiverKitty
11-03-2005, 03:57 PM
People,
This is exactly my point!!
She is tired of defending herself and feeling like she is the victim here. This all stems from posting your family's lives on the ***boat boards. If you are going to go public with this heavy material, you are going to feel serious repercussions. Good luck RK.
Yes, your right...and I'm gonna need it....errr...luck that is.
Cheers ~RK :)

Squirtin Thunder
11-03-2005, 04:24 PM
Send out an email and ask why ???
Greg McPhillips DA greg.mcphillips@co.mohave.az.us;
Oprah harpo@interaccess.com;
Monica Gates mgates@ci.kingman.az.us;
Bill@BillOReilly.com;
p_hadden@montelshow.com;
montel_williams@pde.paramount.com;
today@nbc.com;
ABCnews@class.org;
marketing@cbs.com;
Terry Goddard ag.inquiries@azag.gov;
bschmidt@yumasun.com
dnewman@kingmandailyminer.com
bartlett@kingmandailyminer.com
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/414SilentWitness.jpg

vdrivenman
11-03-2005, 06:40 PM
i am not here to make a judgement call and where this alleged offense took place LE may handle things different than we do.
when an allegation of a sexual assault is made an offense report is done 1st.if there is any type scene the crime lab is sent out to collect evidence.
then depending on the age of the victim & time frame since the act an exam is done by a SANE sexual assault nurse examiner. the evidence is gather and sent to a lab for test. this usually takes weeks, even up to a months.blood test are taken to determine any illegal substances present. toxicology reports take at least a month.
meanwhile statements are taken from victims & actors and any witinesses present.
investigators continue to investigate the case to try & determine exactly what happened.if force was used, if it was consenual & were they of the age to consent.
due to victims rights ,ages, and the investigation itself information is not DISCLOSED to anyone but the victim or the alleged actors.
past & prior histories of both victims & actors are researched.
all sexual assault or cases of this nature are felonies in Texas. therefore the case is presented to the grand jury for consideration and indictment or no bill.
don't go attacking the LE and the investigation. if u want it done & done right.let them do their job.
even if a confession is made,an arrest would not be made until after the indictment.
there are TWO sides to every story and i can't tell u the number of alleged assaults that occur, only to find out there are circumstances surrounding it.
sexual assaults either real or cover up effect a lot of lives !

Boatcop
11-03-2005, 06:59 PM
all sexual assault or cases of this nature are felonies in Texas. therefore the case is presented to the grand jury for consideration and indictment or no bill.
don't go attacking the LE and the investigation. if u want it done & done right.let them do their job.
even if a confession is made,an arrest would not be made until after the indictment.
there are TWO sides to every story and i can't tell u the number of alleged assaults that occur, only to find out there are circumstances surrounding it.
sexual assaults either real or cover up effect a lot of lives !
Also felonies in AZ. And we can make arrests if probable cause is present. The preliminery hearing (PH) and/or grand jury (GJ) comes soon after the arrest. Or the case CAN be taken before a grand jury, prior to an arrest being made.
However, once the arrest is made, the clock begins ticking. The suspect sees a judge for an "Initial Apearance" within 24 hours of arrest. A formal complaint must be filed within 48 hours of the "Initial Appearance". An indictment (PH or GJ) must be made within 10 days of the "Initial Appearance". If there is insufficient evidence to support an indictment and "no bill" is found, then the case is gone, kaput, over. Jeapordy attaches and that person cannot be further charged, no matter what new evidence is found.
Not saying that this investigation is or is not be handled correctly, but as VDRIVENMAN stated. Evidence does take a while to obtain, process and post. Going in with insufficient evidence to support the (correct) charge(s) is irresponsible and doesn't do anyone, except the suspect, any good.

uclahater
11-04-2005, 01:07 PM
RK
why didnt you answer my question :(

OGShocker
11-04-2005, 01:10 PM
RK
She doesn't speak JACKASS! :rolleyes:

uclahater
11-04-2005, 01:18 PM
She doesn't speak JACKASS! :rolleyes:
Its "FORUM JACKASS"
Thank You
Just ask Bunny

OGShocker
11-04-2005, 01:20 PM
Its "FORUM JACKASS"
Thank You
Just ask Bunny
I had it right the first time.

Squirtin Thunder
11-04-2005, 01:23 PM
RK
Well I will try; No !!!
To my knowlage she does not use drugs. And from what I have been informed the belong to Bobby.
My daughter is guilty of getting drugs from Bobby...that is true.
We will find out who the liar is in court.
WHAT WAS THAT YOU JUST SAID??? :eek:
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/414bf1.JPG
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/414bf2.JPG
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/414bf3.JPG
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/414bf4.JPG
All I need to know is your a POS that supports men who drug & rape minors.
Or maybe the Police are outlaws with badges....who didn't do their job correctly.
Or maybe, Heather's step dad is Dennis Cornett. :idea:
That's because Bobby & Heather are in hiding. (Innocent people don't leave run & hide)
Mike says they're in Florida, but the police say they're in California or Colorado.
Sheesh! I wish someone would get their story straight! :notam:

uclahater
11-04-2005, 01:24 PM
I had it right the first time.
I love all the internet defenders in this place :messedup:

lucky
11-04-2005, 01:24 PM
emmm -- yea --- tamato , tomoto :eek:

topless
11-04-2005, 01:36 PM
emmm -- yea --- tamato , tomoto :eek:
LOL, what's a tomoto?

lucky
11-04-2005, 01:42 PM
LOL, what's a tomoto?
tom ot to get off - so some one else can ride :D buahhahahaha

topless
11-04-2005, 01:43 PM
tom ot to get off - so some one else can ride :D buahhahahaha
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!! Just what I suspected. :crossx:

RiverKitty
11-04-2005, 01:44 PM
RK
No, I don't do drugs, nor am I an alchoholic.
Ask Mike...he can verify this info. :)

OGShocker
11-04-2005, 01:45 PM
I love all the internet defenders in this place :messedup:
Must be why you stick around. :hammerhea
You have bored me enough today, I am done with you, you are dismissed.

lucky
11-04-2005, 01:46 PM
Must be why you dick around. :hammerhea
sorry i had correct you

unleashed
11-04-2005, 01:47 PM
Was there any physical evidence collected....bodily fluids etc.?????? If not your gonna have a hella of a time with the case. I mean if everyone was doing drugs and alcohol whom do you believe in a court of law???? Did your daughter save her clothes afterwards this may be good physical evidence.....or I may be watching to much C S I. Anyhow goodluck with this whole process...sounds like a losing battle but if it were my daughter the little focker would be dead! Oh an all the people that have a problem with her posting her story...get over it... you can skip over the thread. There was a person that commited suicide that was on these boards...if only he reached out to some of the peeps on here it might have helped. Some people dont have alot of freinds and family hence they turn to there internet friends....I dont see a problem with it. Just my 2 cents...which isnt worth a penny!
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :crossx:

RiverKitty
11-04-2005, 01:50 PM
Was there any physical evidence collected....bodily fluids etc.?????? If not your gonna have a hella of a time with the case. I mean if everyone was doing drugs and alcohol whom do you believe in a court of law???? Did your daughter save her clothes afterwards this may be good physical evidence.....or I may be watching to much C S I. Anyhow goodluck with this whole process...sounds like a losing battle but if it were my daughter the little focker would be dead! Oh an all the people that have a problem with her posting her story...get over it... you can skip over the thread. There was a person that commited suicide that was on these boards...if only he reached out to some of the peeps on here it might have helped. Some people dont have alot of freinds and family hence they turn to there internet friends....I dont see a problem with it. Just my 2 cents...which isnt worth a penny!
Deano
Besides the fact that Chad already confessed to the crime, YES, the KPD was give certain articles of clothing that would have semen on them. So we got our basis covered there.
Thanks Deano!!! :)

jackpunx
11-04-2005, 01:52 PM
Some people dont have alot of freinds and family hence they turn to there internet friends....I dont see a problem with it. Just my 2 cents...which isnt worth a penny!
Deano
The problem here is not that she went to online friends for help.. its ..
well.. Who is this about again?
the kids?
or her?
if its about the kids... can you think of anything more damaging to a kid other then having this on the internet?.. discussing stories of how many drugs they did.. and whos sex toys they were playing with and how they were violated..
Or is this about the mother..
in which case you could have been a little less specific and still gotten some support..
from the little bit of energy I have given these threads.. It sounds like the best interest of the kids was gone a long time ago..
Very Sad

OGShocker
11-04-2005, 01:56 PM
sorry i tried to kick you
No worries! :D

riverroyal
11-04-2005, 01:57 PM
the only one that thinks thats alot of personnal info on that court stuff for a public internet site?,,,,is it just me? :D

uclahater
11-04-2005, 01:59 PM
the kids?
or her?
if its about the kids... can you think of anything more damaging to a kid other then having this on the internet?.. discussing stories of how many drugs they did.. and whos sex toys they were playing with and how they were violated..
in which case you could have been a little less specific and still gotten some support..
from the little bit of energy I have given these threads.. It sounds like the best interest of the kids was gone a long time ago..
Very Sad
Mark
Perfectly said :eek:

Tom Brown
11-04-2005, 02:02 PM
The problem here is...
Would you mind judging me when you're done with RK?

uclahater
No, I don't do drugs, nor am I an alchoholic.
Ask Mike...he can verify this info. :)
Thank you for answering this. You can see that if they were your drugs how there could be some pretty big issues :idea:

RiverKitty
the kids?
or her?
Very Sad
Nothing was getting done in this town....just the way the KPD wanted it. Everything I have stated is fact. My daughter does not read these forums. There has been no meniton of any of the mionrs names....nor should there ever be...that is a crime to reveal minors names in the media. Since this went public, a certain detective got demoted to an officer. A new detective is now in place and finally getting the wheels in motion! I wouldn't doubt if the DA will make this an official case with 1 week. I honestly don't believe we would have come this far in this case if it had not gone public.
Bottom line....if you don't like the thread....don't read it.

uclahater
11-04-2005, 02:04 PM
Must be why you stick around. :hammerhea
Im going to sign right off because I've bored you, and you dismmised me :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

jackpunx
11-04-2005, 02:05 PM
Would you mind judging me when you're done with RK?
Do you have kids?

uclahater
11-04-2005, 02:05 PM
Deano
RK do you have any of this :confused:

lucky
11-04-2005, 02:08 PM
Nothing was getting done in this town....just the way the KPD wanted it. Everything I have stated is fact. My daughter does not read these forums. There has been no meniton of any of the mionrs names....nor should there ever be...that is a crime to reveal minors names in the media. Since this went public, a certain detective got demoted to an officer. A new detective is now in place and finally getting the wheels in motion! I wouldn't doubt if the DA will make this an official case with 1 week. I honestly don't believe we would have come this far in this case if it had not gone public.
hun -- they just need to take the time and READ THE WHOLE THREAD -- you know how the arm chair quarter backs are -- shoulda coulda - woulda -- but didn't -- stay strong and fight with your claws out :)

RiverKitty
11-04-2005, 02:09 PM
Besides the fact that Chad already confessed to the crime, YES, the KPD was give certain articles of clothing that would have semen on them. So we got our basis covered there.
Thanks Deano!!! :)
:clover:

Squirtin Thunder
11-04-2005, 02:11 PM
The best statement I have seen on this whole thread;
fight with your claws out

Tom Brown
11-04-2005, 02:14 PM
Do you have kids?
Would that make a difference as to how judgmental you are?

uclahater
11-04-2005, 02:15 PM
hun -- they just need to take the time and READ THE WHOLE THREAD -- you know how the arm chair quarter backs are -- shoulda coulda - woulda -- but didn't -- stay strong and fight with your claws out :)
So were just supposed to E-mail everyone on her behalf without clerifying some facts first :confused: She put it out here for everyone to judge, and doesnt like the response of some of the people.
If this is such a cut, and dry case why is she having so much trouble with getting any help.
What physical evidence does she have that we can get behind not just here say?
I hope these guys wrot in hell if they did whats been accused of them, and if you have the proper physical evidence they will :hammerhea
Lucky your sstill a Fag :D

uclahater
11-04-2005, 02:17 PM
Isnt that why she put it on the boards for everyone to judge, and hopefully take her side, and help :idea:

topless
11-04-2005, 02:18 PM
So were just supposed to E-mail everyone on her behalf without clerifying some facts first :confused: She put it out here for everyone to judge, and doesnt like the response of some of the people.
If this is such a cut, and dry case why is she having so much trouble with getting any help.
I hope these guys wrot in hell if they did whats been accused of them, and if you have the proper physical evidence they will :hammerhea
Lucky your sstill a Fag :DShe does have physical evidence.

jackpunx
11-04-2005, 02:19 PM
II didn’t realize I didn’t like the thread until I read it..
I’m glad your getting some action in the system ...
but.. again.. I think there are other ways .. I mean.. you posted a picture of yourself on the internet with I guess the dad and the son.. You don’t think they are going to be on this thread?.. And you don’t think that all their friends are going to be on it.. and you dont think that your SMALL town is going to not be on it either..
If you really believe that , I’m sorry for you.
Its not about you...its about protecting our kids.. You say that the names have been proteced because its illeagal to give that info about a minor?... but on the other hand you say that this detective was demoted and this and that.. was it as a result of this thread?
BTW.. you put it out here to be judged... I didn’t ask to read about your kids using drugs, sex toys, accusations of rape and so on.. so be a little more open minded when slashing at someone.
my first post was an observation not an attack.
I am a parent and would NEVER EVER do this to my kids..
But.. Different strokes for different folks..
I wish you luck on this and hope the affects of these threads reap the desired benefits.

Tom Brown
11-04-2005, 02:21 PM
She put it out here for everyone to judge...
LOL! :D
Maybe she should have titled the thread, "Please throw down judgment on me and my family." :D
Yeah... I'm sure that's why she posted it.

jackpunx
11-04-2005, 02:23 PM
No.. I just wanted to see where you were coming from..

Tom Brown
11-04-2005, 02:23 PM
I think there are other ways ..
Gee, Jackpunx. Is this thread about someone struggling with the system or is it about you? Who cares what choices you would have made? Start your own thread if you would like some attention.

Tom Brown
11-04-2005, 02:24 PM
No.. I just wanted to see where you were coming from..
So you can judge me?
LMAO! :D :D :D
Lay it all out for us. Tell us about yourself. I'd love to rip your focking life apart and tell you about all the mistakes and bad choices you've made. It sounds like fun. :)
Maybe later I'll try shooting at people's feet to make them dance.

jackpunx
11-04-2005, 02:25 PM
Gee, Jackpunx. Is this thread about someone struggling with the system or is it about you? Who cares what choices you would have made? Start your own thread if you would like some attention.
Your a freaking jack ass..
I hope you don’t procreate

RiverKitty
11-04-2005, 02:27 PM
Most of the negative statements that are on the boards are coming from Bobby, Heather & their friends. Most likely the other guys that were at the party that night. Although Bobby & Heather are in Florida (or wherever they are) in hiding, They both read this thread on a daily basis. So everyone say, "Hi" to Bobby, Heather & their friends!!!
EXACTLY!!!!
"Undergaments" were have been given to the KPD on the night of questioning.
DITTO!
:)

jackpunx
11-04-2005, 02:28 PM
So you can judge me?
Lay it all out for us. Tell us about yourself. I'd love to rip your focking life apart and tell you about all the mistakes and bad choices you've made. It sounds like fun. :)
I didnt respond to her cry for help or whatever the f thread she made.. I responded to the one questioning that post..

uclahater
11-04-2005, 02:29 PM
So you can judge me?
Tom
If you put something on the boards for all to see you have to take the good with the bad. Excuse us for having an opinion that differs from what you think it shoud be :confused:
If I was to put all my experiences for good or for bad up on these boards than I would subject myself to both positive, and negative feedback.
Im not trying to judge Im trying to get all the facts before I make a judgement. :idea:

lucky
11-04-2005, 02:30 PM
Lucky your sstill a Fag :D
Dam, Jim your starting to type like me - Your ass is in trouble with traci now :D
Read the first page , and the first page only --- all the rest is he said she said crap -- reguardless -- She never asked any of us to "do" anything she just needs to know we care - and sypmatize with her ! She's been here along time - these other two jack offs , havn't been - so they can kiss my crap flakes ..
take rolands lead , there buddy -- learn to " FEEL THE WOMAN " It will do ya good ! My penny and a half there hater , And your still My man - Biatch :D

Tom Brown
11-04-2005, 02:31 PM
Tom
If you put something on the boards for all to see you have to take the good with the bad. Excuse us for having an opinion that differs from what you think it shoud be :confused:
I couldn't agree more. That goes for you and jackpunx too.
I'm just throwing down a little judgmentalism of my own. Suck it up, boys. :)

uclahater
11-04-2005, 02:32 PM
take rolands lead , there buddy -- learn to " FEEL THE WOMAN " It will do ya good ! My penny and a half there hater , And your still My man - Biatch :D
Lmao :D

jackpunx
11-04-2005, 02:33 PM
Dam, Jim your starting to type like me - Your ass is in trouble with traci now :D
Read the first page , and the first page only --- , And your still My man - Biatch :D
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That was the first page.. this was the thread I posted on.

jackpunx
11-04-2005, 02:35 PM
I couldn't agree more. That goes for you and jackpunx too.
I'm just throwing down a little judgmentalism of my own. Suck it up, boys. :)
You know.. Your right.. ..
No hard feelings here..
I didn’t post in her thread because I didn’t want to get into a situation like this..
Name calling and bashing on the internet is stupid..
I apologize

RiverKitty
11-04-2005, 02:38 PM
II didn’t realize I didn’t like the thread until I read it..
I’m glad your getting some action in the system ...
but.. again.. I think there are other ways .. I mean.. you posted a picture of yourself on the internet with I guess the dad and the son.. You don’t think they are going to be on this thread?.. And you don’t think that all their friends are going to be on it.. and you dont think that your SMALL town is going to not be on it either..
If you really believe that , I’m sorry for you.
Its not about you...its about protecting our kids.. You say that the names have been proteced because its illeagal to give that info about a minor?... but on the other hand you say that this detective was demoted and this and that.. was it as a result of this thread?
BTW.. you put it out here to be judged... I didn’t ask to read about your kids using drugs, sex toys, accusations of rape and so on.. so be a little more open minded when slashing at someone.
my first post was an observation not an attack.
I am a parent and would NEVER EVER do this to my kids..
But.. Different strokes for different folks..
I wish you luck on this and hope the affects of these threads reap the desired benefits.
I am trying to fight for the rights of mionrs that have been victimized and the KPD has been trying to make this case dissapear since day one...and honestly I have no idea why. If the law isn't doing thier job....what is a parent supposed to do? Go Erin Brochovich just so that someone can hear her voice??? Yes, I know it doesn't feel all warm and fuzzy and I'm not happy it had to get to this level. I'm only trying to do what I feel in my heart is right....that's all.
There is a something in America called, "Freedom of Speech". (Thank God!!!)This is a public forum...all the pics were found on a public website. (I have provided links.)
Your right, you didn't have to read about all this.....so don't....it's that easy.
I have nothing to hide regarding this case.....judge away.

Tom Brown
11-04-2005, 02:41 PM
No hard feelings here..
... or here. :confused:
It's all about good debate. I know you to be a big boy who can handle a knock or two. If I didn't respect you, I wouldn't respond to you.
I apologize
I accept and return the apology but am somewhat confused as to a need. I'm sure we can enjoy each other's posts in the future. Hell... I'll buy you a beer if we ever meet.
... the sig line stays, though. :D

lucky
11-04-2005, 02:43 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That was the first page.. this was the thread I posted on.
out of a line up of kids , could you identify her children -- didn't think so --
I will support her - she supports us - I don't agree with EVERYTHING that has been done -- But it escalded - and cards where thrown down --
so I stand by my feline friend r/k -- She is very honorable in defending her children at all cost -- I'd do it !!! :idea:

Squirtin Thunder
11-04-2005, 02:43 PM
You guys are ****ing nuts !!!

Squirtin Thunder
11-04-2005, 02:44 PM
:lightsabe out of a line up of kids , could you identify her children -- didn't think so --
I will support her - she supports us - I don't agree with EVERYTHING that has been done -- But it escalded - and cards where thrown down --
so I stand by my feline friend r/k -- She is very honorable in defending her children at all cost -- I'd do it !!! :idea:

abraman1326
11-04-2005, 03:35 PM
A pubic (no Pun) form, can I post? Ok, I will anyway. This has gotten way out of control. We all have the right to post what we want. I personaly would not post about this happening to my kids, but to each his own. If you are going to post in a public forum, you have to accept what other people think on the subject. I really do hope that your children are ok, and that this is something they can overcome. I've known many women w/ simular expierences, and some do well, and some don't.
As to bashing people w/ different opinions, c'mon now. It you don't like what JBG has to say, don't read the posts. I mean, he has just as much right to post whatever he wants here as anybody. We are all of different opinions, and that's what brings a lot of us here is to see what happens.
So now I'm going to sit back, eat my popcorn, and read on. Drama is fun, isn't it???
BRA

pixilatedpussy
11-04-2005, 06:16 PM
You are a dork & that was rude! :angry2:

Kilrtoy
11-04-2005, 06:42 PM
Almost true they are slightly older.... :D :D :D :D

You Te
11-04-2005, 07:59 PM
Friendship is a wonderful gift. :)
So is returning a phone call.

nopittyforkitty
11-04-2005, 08:08 PM
RK
You say and I quote "Everything I have stated is fact". Does that not include this post. Because, I know for a fact, that officer was not demoted he wanted to return to patrol. It was by his own choice.

You Te
11-04-2005, 08:10 PM
So you can judge me?
Tom, I can tell you one big mistake Jack has made, he bought a Stoker. :D

Squirtin Thunder
11-04-2005, 08:13 PM
RK
You say and I quote "Everything I have stated is fact". Does that not include this post. Because, I know for a fact, that officer was not demoted he wanted to return to patrol. It was by his own choice.
Well quit slobbin there nobs !!!

nopittyforkitty
11-04-2005, 08:17 PM
Well quit slobbin there nobs !!!
Did you use all of your 45 I.Q. to come up with that comeback.
Keep trying, that one was pretty lame, even for you!!!!!!!1

Arizona Hot Boater
11-04-2005, 08:18 PM
RiverKitty is hot, I'd love to have a go at her. :eat: :eat:
Yum yum.

jackpunx
11-04-2005, 08:42 PM
Tom, I can tell you one big mistake Jack has made, he bought a Stoker. :D
LMAO... I was not going to post in this thread again.. but it is a boating forum.. and thats a boat..LOL
good one YT.
now let me fly your plane :D

Kilrtoy
11-04-2005, 08:51 PM
RK
So you are saying this guy took a pay cut and gave up a nice desk job, to go back and push a hoop ride and take B.S., D.V reports...
BULLSHIT :supp:

nopittyforkitty
11-04-2005, 09:45 PM
So you are saying this guy took a pay cut and gave up a nice desk job, to go back and push a hoop ride and take B.S., D.V reports...
BULLSHIT :supp:
No Bullshit here, sorry. KPD uses a rotation system. After being on certain details for a specified period of time officers are required to return to patrol. If they get a cut in pay, it is not very much. Some officers prefer to work the streets. They see it as a better way to help the community. I have known this officer in question for @ 10 years. He is a very dedicated officer and family man. Even after being shot in the line of duty, he returned to work very quickly. To try to defame a honest, hard working and dedicated officer like this is wrong and is more proof of the lack of character the KPD has to deal with from RK.

Kilrtoy
11-04-2005, 09:51 PM
No Bullshit here, sorry. KPD uses a rotation system. After being on certain details for a specified period of time officers are required to return to patrol. If they get a cut in pay, it is not very much. Some officers prefer to work the streets. They see it as a better way to help the community. I have known this officer in question for @ 10 years. He is a very dedicated officer and family man. Even after being shot in the line of duty, he returned to work very quickly. To try to defame a honest, hard working and dedicated officer like this is wrong and is more proof of the lack of character the KPD has to deal with from RK.
Ok, with a rotation, this would make perfect sense...... :cool:

Jetboatguru
11-04-2005, 10:08 PM
You are a dork & that was rude! :angry2:
Excuse me, but I respectfully ask you to tell me what was rude about it. Or is it just your mentality to call people names?
Why is it ok for you to call me names, but it's not ok for me to post what I did? I didn't attack anyone or call anyone names. I just asked the question why would someone post extremely sensitive information about her daughter rather than protecting her privacy? Is it really in her daughter's best interests that everyone on the forums know that she was raped, if that was the case?

RiverDave
11-05-2005, 01:58 AM
Ok, with a rotation, this would make perfect sense...... :cool:
For those of us not edumucated in the ways of eating the governmental donut.. Are you being serious? Or fecitious..
RD

RiverDave
11-05-2005, 02:01 AM
Excuse me, but I respectfully ask you to tell me what was rude about it. Or is it just your mentality to call people names?
Why is it ok for you to call me names, but it's not ok for me to post what I did? I didn't attack anyone or call anyone names. I just asked the question why would someone post extremely sensitive information about her daughter rather than protecting her privacy? Is it really in her daughter's best interests that everyone on the forums know that she was raped, if that was the case?
Well.. Because she is a lemming.. if you want to know the truth. I don't know her from Adam, but again I did spend a whole damn night reading 22 pages of it, and alot of the people in there are talking shit becuase they know one and not the other..
Now don't get me wrong, that's a good thing becuase god knows if your "friends" your suppose to have each others back right or wong.. I just have to question the depth of some of the relationships here on ***boat. Shit RK's been to my house on a few occasions, but that doesn't mean I'm not going to ask questions with regards to the facts.. Just becuase a person asks a "legit" question though doesn't mean he's siding against her.. Just asking some legit questions is all becuase aside from the lemmings, shit ain't adding up.. and contrary to the majority of the membership of this board, momma taught this boy to think for himself n shiznit..
RD <-- all up in the 3rd person right now

vdrivenman
11-05-2005, 04:43 AM
i said my part early on,but since repeated attempts are made at discrediting the LE & their investigation. i went back and reread the thread.
since i did not read that force was used i am assuming the alcohol consumed was done by their own choice? at any time they could have said NO i am out of here or you're out.call your parents,call 911, call someone!
intoxicated or not when some one starts cutting out lines of coke i definitely know i am out of there. unless drug usage is the norm in your enviroment !
right is right and wrong is wrong !
pick up the phone call 911,call your parents,friends parents, a taxi, do something to show that you weren't along for the ride and a willing participant in this entire thing.at some point you have to say NO !
i do not condone sex with under age partners, even if with consent,
BUT i beleive there is going to be plenty of BLAME to be shared by both sides in this ordeal !

HavasuBarney
11-05-2005, 05:32 AM
The biggest problem with both these threads is it’s starting to give us sexual deviant, drug abusing criminals a bad name.

shadow
11-05-2005, 06:36 AM
i said my part early on,but since repeated attempts are made at discrediting the LE & their investigation. i went back and reread the thread.
since i did not read that force was used i am assuming the alcohol consumed was done by their own choice? at any time they could have said NO i am out of here or you're out.call your parents,call 911, call someone!
intoxicated or not when some one starts cutting out lines of coke i definitely know i am out of there. unless drug usage is the norm in your enviroment !
right is right and wrong is wrong !
pick up the phone call 911,call your parents,friends parents, a taxi, do something to show that you weren't along for the ride and a willing participant in this entire thing.at some point you have to say NO !
i do not condone sex with under age partners, even if with consent,
BUT i beleive there is going to be plenty of BLAME to be shared by both sides in this ordeal !
;)

lucky
11-05-2005, 07:12 AM
The biggest problem with both these threads is it’s starting to give us sexual deviant, drug abusing criminals a bad name.
the russians are comming , the russians are comming
ps - did you ever read alllllllll the magizenes sent to you ??? most of those where board members wern't they ?

Arizona Hot Boater
11-05-2005, 07:19 AM
shit here KPD uses a rotation system.
You mean they rotate up each others rectum.
Small town law enforcement, talk about corruption.

Seadog
11-05-2005, 07:45 AM
For those of you who question RKs decision to share with these forums, it should be noted that she has a lot of friends here and it is very common for most females to vent with their friends. Guys get told of a problem and they look for solutions. Girls talk about a problem to have a shoulder to lean on. RK is just doing what is natural and anyone who has seen the extent in which the kids are posting info about their selves on the internet should realize that many of the rules are still being worked out.
I have had my concerns about aspects of this case, but it rare that you find a situation that is black and white. Kids are prone to try things, especially with someone they trust. That is why pediphiles are able to get away with so much. A teenager would be inclined to try a few drinks with a trusted adult. Once they get a little bombed, it is easier to get them to do things. Add a little force, a lot of guilt and childish stupidity to the mix and they don't know which way is up. By the time they get their head together, it is too late.
Some peope try to ignore crimes like this, as if they will go away. Then you wind up with thoroughly screwed up kids that will always be victims or will fight back in various ways. Some parents will fight to achieve justice or to fight a societal problem. Some will use a situation to create a political bandwagon. The situation right now is that RK is wanting justice and feels that it is not going to happen unless she fights for it. Whether she is right about that, it is hard to say. Some investigations take time, but I have also seen small town cops do stupid things to protect those they consider a friend.

lucky
11-05-2005, 08:15 AM
Was it his choice or was it required :confused: In a matter of two post you contradicted yourself :jawdrop:
he said dick

RiverKitty
11-05-2005, 08:18 AM
For those of you who question RKs decision to share with these forums, it should be noted that she has a lot of friends here and it is very common for most females to vent with their friends. Guys get told of a problem and they look for solutions. Girls talk about a problem to have a shoulder to lean on. RK is just doing what is natural and anyone who has seen the extent in which the kids are posting info about their selves on the internet should realize that many of the rules are still being worked out.
I have had my concerns about aspects of this case, but it rare that you find a situation that is black and white. Kids are prone to try things, especially with someone they trust. That is why pediphiles are able to get away with so much. A teenager would be inclined to try a few drinks with a trusted adult. Once they get a little bombed, it is easier to get them to do things. Add a little force, a lot of guilt and childish stupidity to the mix and they don't know which way is up. By the time they get their head together, it is too late.
Some peope try to ignore crimes like this, as if they will go away. Then you wind up with thoroughly screwed up kids that will always be victims or will fight back in various ways. Some parents will fight to achieve justice or to fight a societal problem. Some will use a situation to create a political bandwagon. The situation right now is that RK is wanting justice and feels that it is not going to happen unless she fights for it. Whether she is right about that, it is hard to say. Some investigations take time, but I have also seen small town cops do stupid things to protect those they consider a friend.
Amen Brotha!!!
Well said!!!!

PISSED IN KINGMAN
11-05-2005, 08:35 AM
Julia,
I am very upset that you would do this to my girls.how come I have to hear about this from people I hardly know. All I could do was cry, then I got PISSED! Today, thanks to you and your stories that have surfaced, my daughter could not go to school. How do these kids and people alike know so much? I got on the internet and was soo disgusted. Why did you put this on here, and then to not even tell all of the story. AND, not even to ask my permission? This whole time it has been all about you, just for the same reason my girls were not allowed at your house in the first place and if you want to get technical without giving details they were not allowed since the first incident about a month prior to that. The Kingman Police Department has helped us out, and maybe you should STOP this, PLEASE stop this. you are trying to sabatoge the investigation that is pending against you because you lack as a mother on responsibility- you didn't tell these people about that one did you? and the investigation for MY girls. Just know this all you ***boaters, once this investigation ends I will personally , without giving names, let you know the details and even give you a case number because there is not only one case number, but two case numbers one for the boys and one on the mother. You all will be very surprised to know that you were not getting the full details. I will do this because what harm will be done, but to a grown woman who cannot even tell the truth, but only to save HERSELF.
thank you for your time,
a long time resident of Kingman and a pissed off mother,
S.F.

olbiezer
11-05-2005, 08:48 AM
the other side of the story surfaces soon...except no substitutes.......siscal and ebert gave this story 2 thumbs up :argue: :hammerhea :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

ColeTR2
11-05-2005, 08:56 AM
I don’t think the Internet is a place to tarnish people’s characters. Daughter’s Son’s or Police. The Law’s of this land where broken by everyone involved that night, this is what happens when you break laws. When you add Cocaine Alcohol Nicotine Meth Ecstasy and then add Testosterone and Estrogen in to kids, the little bit of judge meant they have is gone. From reading 22 pages plus, it sounds like some of the kids where trying to act like adults and some of the kids that are suppose to be adults where still acting like kids. All these kids made I choice to illegally alter their state of mind that night, and I don’t think this was the first time for any of them. So if your going to put one in jail put them all in jail they all broke the law. Or is it OK to break some laws and not others?

topless
11-05-2005, 08:59 AM
I don’t think the Internet is a place to tarnish people’s characters. Daughter’s Son’s or Police. The Law’s of this land where broken by everyone involved that night, this is what happens when you break laws. When you add Cocaine Alcohol Nicotine Meth Ecstasy and then add Testosterone and Estrogen in to kids, the little bit of judge meant they have is gone. From reading 22 pages plus, it sounds like some of the kids where trying to act like adults and some of the kids that are suppose to be adults where still acting like kids. All these kids made I choice to illegally alter their state of mind that night, and I don’t think this was the first time for any of them. So if your going to put one in jail put them all in jail they all broke the law. Or is it OK to break some laws and not others?The issue here is RAPE. If and adult has sex with a minor not matter what the circumstances are it is rape and he is a pedifile. End of story.

HM
11-05-2005, 09:01 AM
As they say, there is always 3 sides to the story. Or back in the day, there was 4 sides. Yours, theirs, the truth, and RD's.
<embed src="http://www.moviewavs.com/0078546128/MP3S/Movies/Liar_Liar/stank.mp3" autostart="true" loop="false" width="0" height="0"></embed>

ColeTR2
11-05-2005, 10:16 AM
The issue here is RAPE. If and adult has sex with a minor not matter what the circumstances are it is rape and he is a pedifile. End of story.
It sounds like Statutory Rape to me, and there is a big difference between the two. Do you think these to young men had a plan, where they laying in wait. From what I read I don’t think so. I think all involved went some place to party and get all F’d up and they did a good job of it. And now all the parents can’t believe what their kids are doing. So lets get the justice system involved, that will fix the under lying problem SURE. When I met my wife I was seventeen she was sixteen to months younger then me. I guess the day I turn 18 I was a rapist? I’m glad when I was eighteen I was mature enough to sustain for those two months. SURE!! The facts are the facts and all involved have admitted to breaking the law. Why don’t all the parents get together off the Internet and fix this like adults, and try to help their kids. Do you think having a twenty-year old young man kill him self is the answer; he is not even old enough to buy a beer? Do you think if the law says this kid is not mature an enough to know how to control a beer, he should know anything!! All the kids need help period... and they not going to get it from the justice system.

C-2
11-05-2005, 10:22 AM
Alright, been following with interest and will throw in my observations and thoughts about calling BS on RK putting up her post.
RK put a post up with strong overtones of a cover-up, and went so far as to publicly identify people by name. Knowing the ramifications of wrongly accusing somebody of rape in a public forum, she must have compelling information - enough so she is not worried about the possibility of being wrong.
There are several police officers posting in the thread – which to me, suggests they acknowledge cover-ups exist in today’s society. I’ll also jump in on that bandwagon – adding that I work with numerous city attorney offices and can tell you firsthand, cover-ups and trying to sweep dirt under the carpet is commonplace. That’s just the world we live in. Corruption and cover-up's have co-existed with politics and government since the beginning of time.
So too me, it seems RK came on here, asked for help, and maybe now has stirred up enough of a hornets nest to force another looky-lou into the allegations, and even how the case is being handled.
Nothing wrong with that.
Any wise person will tell you; you never know until you ask.

topless
11-05-2005, 10:39 AM
It sounds like Statutory Rape to me, and there is a big difference between the two. Do you think these to young men had a plan, where they laying in wait. From what I read I don’t think so. I think all involved went some place to party and get all F’d up and they did a good job of it. And now all the parents can’t believe what their kids are doing. So lets get the justice system involved, that will fix the under lying problem SURE. When I met my wife I was seventeen she was sixteen to months younger then me. I guess the day I turn 18 I was a rapist? I’m glad when I was eighteen I was mature enough to sustain for those two months. SURE!! The facts are the facts and all involved have admitted to breaking the law. Why don’t all the parents get together off the Internet and fix this like adults, and try to help their kids. Do you think having a twenty-year old young man kill him self is the answer; he is not even old enough to buy a beer? Do you think if the law says this kid is not mature an enough to know how to control a beer, he should know anything!! All the kids need help period... and they not going to get it from the justice system.
Go back and READ RK's first post. The 22 yr old had sex with the 16 year old and I'm sure he's old enough to buy beer. The 20 year old had sex with the 14 year olds. BOTH of them and admitted it. Now, an 18 month and a 6 year difference is alot don't you think. Now back to my last statement, Rape is RAPE. If it happened like RK says, I hope both these MEN are prosecuted. You act like they are children which is not the case.

Squirtin Thunder
11-05-2005, 10:44 AM
Go back and READ RK's first post. The 22 yr old had sex with the 16 year old and I'm sure he's old enough to buy beer. The 20 year old had sex with the 14 year olds. BOTH of them and admitted it. Now, an 18 month and a 6 year difference is alot don't you think. Now back to my last statement, Rape is RAPE. If it happened like RK says, I hope both these MEN are prosecuted. You act like they are children which is not the case.
Just remember at 18 they are able to fight and die for us.

topless
11-05-2005, 10:52 AM
I know that. Whats your point?

Squirtin Thunder
11-05-2005, 11:05 AM
I know that. Whats your point?
My point is this, at the age of 18 they are adults and need to take responsability for there actions, nomatter what it is.

topless
11-05-2005, 11:07 AM
My point is this, at the age of 18 they are adults and need to take responsability for there actions, nomatter what it is.Very true.

ColeTR2
11-05-2005, 11:08 AM
The 22 yr old had sex with the 16 year old and I'm sure he's old enough to buy beer. The 20 year old had sex with the 14 year olds. BOTH of them and admitted it. Now, an 18 month and a 6 year difference is alot don't you think. Now back to my last statement, Rape is RAPE. If it happened like RK says, I hope both these MEN are prosecuted. You act like they are children which is not the case.
Toppless you are getting off track the facts are they all broke the LAW!!! The girls to have admitted breaking the LAW Period… I’m not trying to defend anyone. The all need help! And it wouldn’t be any different if the girls where 17 and 364 days old and it was the guys eighteenth birthday. The law is the law. And Statutory Rape is Statutory Rape. So if that the case put them all in jail for breaking the law!

topless
11-05-2005, 11:12 AM
Topples you are getting off track the facts are they all broke the LAW!!! The girls to have admitted beaking the LAW Period… I’m not trying to defend anyone. The all need help! And it wouldn’t be any different if the girls where 17 and 364 days old and it was the guys eighteenth birthday. The law is the law. And Statutory Rape is Statutory Rape. So if that the case put them all in jail for breaking the law!I never said the girls did nothing wrong but you do know that they were with ADULTS that gave them the drugs and molested/raped them according to the first RK post. I thought when you are a minor, you go to juvenile hall, not jail. I'm NOT off track here.

Squirtin Thunder
11-05-2005, 11:14 AM
My question is if he/they did this to his own step sister how many other girls has he done this to ???
This isn't West Verginia is it ???

Kilrtoy
11-05-2005, 11:16 AM
For those of us not edumucated in the ways of eating the governmental donut.. Are you being serious? Or fecitious..
RD
SERIOUS DAVE......
And Now enters pissed off mother.. The plot thickens...

topless
11-05-2005, 11:17 AM
This isn't West Verginia is it ???Or Arkansas. LOL

ColeTR2
11-05-2005, 11:26 AM
I never said the girls did nothing wrong but you do know that they were with ADULTS that gave them the drugs and molested/raped them according to the first RK post. I thought when you are a minor, you go to juvenile hall, not jail. I'm NOT off track here.
Good I’m glad we agree send the ones under 18 to juvenile hall and send the ones over eighteen to prison. That will fix everything! It will give them time to think about doing drugs and the consequences! And it makes me happy when TAX dollars go to good use.

topless
11-05-2005, 11:31 AM
Good I’m glad we agree send the ones under 18 to juvenile hall and send the ones over eighteen to prison. That will fix everything! It will give them time to think about doing drugs and the consequences! And it makes me happy when TAX dollars go to good use.
Sad thing here is that nothing has been done at all. I'm done posting in this thread because it stopped having any purpose what so ever. It is only causing debate that will not have any effect on the outcome of this situation. :sleeping:

Kilrtoy
11-05-2005, 11:33 AM
Sad thing here is that nothing has been done at all. I'm done posting in this thread because it stopped having any purpose what so ever. It is only causing debate that will not have any effect on the outcome of this situation. :sleeping:
That would be AFFECT :)

MAINEVENT
11-05-2005, 11:37 AM
Julia,
I am very upset that you would do this to my girls.how come I have to hear about this from people I hardly know. All I could do was cry, then I got PISSED! Today, thanks to you and your stories that have surfaced, my daughter could not go to school. How do these kids and people alike know so much? I got on the internet and was soo disgusted. Why did you put this on here, and then to not even tell all of the story. AND, not even to ask my permission? This whole time it has been all about you, just for the same reason my girls were not allowed at your house in the first place and if you want to get technical without giving details they were not allowed since the first incident about a month prior to that. The Kingman Police Department has helped us out, and maybe you should STOP this, PLEASE stop this. you are trying to sabatoge the investigation that is pending against you because you lack as a mother on responsibility- you didn't tell these people about that one did you? and the investigation for MY girls. Just know this all you ***boaters, once this investigation ends I will personally , without giving names, let you know the details and even give you a case number because there is not only one case number, but two case numbers one for the boys and one on the mother. You all will be very surprised to know that you were not getting the full details. I will do this because what harm will be done, but to a grown woman who cannot even tell the truth, but only to save HERSELF.
thank you for your time,
a long time resident of Kingman and a pissed off mother,
S.F.
:idea: :idea: :idea: and the plot thickins :notam:

ColeTR2
11-05-2005, 11:37 AM
The 22 yr old had sex with the 16 year old
I also thought the consent law in AZ was 16? Unlike 18 in California. Maybe that has changed it was back when I was that age? Not that it makes it right!!

abraman1326
11-05-2005, 11:47 AM
i'm running out of popcorn, anyone got any ????? :cool: - the new name for the ***boat soap opera series "As the prop turns" ..... i like it :p - keyes
I like it...
BRA

Squirtin Thunder
11-05-2005, 11:48 AM
:idea: :idea: :idea: and the plot thickins :notam:
Mainevent, If you are falling for this first time posters crap then well.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. ....................................... I would hate to be your dog too.
Open yours eyes man.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
11-05-2005, 12:13 PM
Mainevent, If you are falling for this first time posters crap then well.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. ....................................... I would hate to be your dog too.
Open yours eyes man.
I actually find Pissed in Kingman's post interesting too. That doesn't mean I think RK is a liar or anything, its just an interesting new twist. These threads are so dang frustrating. This is all none of my business yet I keep allowing myself to get annoyed with it all.
And I would love to be my dog, she is treated better than most humans. :D

Squirtin Thunder
11-05-2005, 12:30 PM
I actually find Pissed in Kingman's post interesting too. That doesn't mean I think RK is a liar or anything, its just an interesting new twist. These threads are so dang frustrating. This is all none of my business yet I keep allowing myself to get annoyed with it all.
And I would love to be my dog, she is treated better than most humans. :D
You do have a very lucky dog !!!
The fallowing is my view on new posters in this thread.
But I am so tired of all the first time posters coming on here and distacting from the facts.
OK, I am a cop, I have finally made it to detective after years of training and bullshit patrols, ooopps now its rotation time back to metermaid duty !!!
Give me a friggin break !!!
Wake up !!!

Mrs. Bordsmnj
11-05-2005, 12:34 PM
LMAO, Jim, did you delete your post that said it was your last post? :messedup: :D

Squirtin Thunder
11-05-2005, 12:36 PM
LMAO, Jim, did you delete your post that said it was your last post? :messedup: :D
I had to, being I am just sitting here and you are calling my name.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
11-05-2005, 12:37 PM
I had to, being I am just sitting here and you are calling my name.
LOL! :cool:

Squirtin Thunder
11-05-2005, 12:37 PM
But is this not true ???
But I am so tired of all the first time posters coming on here and distacting from the facts.
OK, I am a cop, I have finally made it to detective after years of training and bullshit patrols, ooopps now its rotation time back to metermaid duty !!!
Wake up !!!

Cas
11-05-2005, 12:42 PM
I'm curious as to why a 1st time poster is any less credible than someone that's been here for any length of time?
Do you know them personally to vouch for their lack of credibility?
To me, just about every one of us is here under an assumed name....does that make us all lack credibility.
I don't get it?

Squirtin Thunder
11-05-2005, 12:46 PM
I'm curious as to why a 1st time poster is any less credible than someone that's been here for any length of time?
Do you know them personally to vouch for their lack of credibility?
To me, just about every one of us is here under an assumed name....does that make us all lack credibility.
I don't get it?
Now think about the rest of what was said and do the math !!!

Cas
11-05-2005, 12:48 PM
as far as facts go, how does anyone but the people that were there know what the facts really are?
were you there?

Squirtin Thunder
11-05-2005, 12:51 PM
as far as facts go, how does anyone but the people that were there know what the facts really are?
were you there?
What does that have to do with this here ???
Wake up !!!

Squirtin Thunder
11-05-2005, 12:52 PM
were you there?
No but I did get one of the first calls !!!

MAINEVENT
11-05-2005, 01:00 PM
Open yours eyes man.
Easy their cupcake dont get your panties all in a bunch but their is alway 2 sides to every story tough guy......
And if you were my dog trust me you'd be pimped the fock out ask him he's in AZ now

pixilatedpussy
11-05-2005, 01:02 PM
Easy their cupcake dont get your panties all in a bunch but their is alway 2 sides to every story tough guy......
And if you were my dog trust me you'd be pimped the fock out ask him he's in AZ now
Calm down cutie pie!! Or no Pixi for you!!! :boxingguy :p

Squirtin Thunder
11-05-2005, 01:02 PM
Damn I forgot about that, sorry !!!

lucky
11-05-2005, 01:05 PM
I have a solution -- threw em all in jail for the Crimes they are responsible for --
all the girls will be out in a week :cool: and maybe have learned about being responsiable for their actions :cool:
And the Two dipshits -- Will be out in ahhhhhhhhh 3- to 4 years - and that they learn from their actions -- ohh and registering as sex offenders shall be a nice daily reminder :)
what really sucks is EVERYONES LIFE IS ALTERED - futures have been writthen ...

MAINEVENT
11-05-2005, 01:05 PM
Calm down cutie pie!! Or no Pixi for you!!! :boxingguy :p
i'm calm baby :sleeping: ;) i miss my ......... :idea:

lucky
11-05-2005, 01:07 PM
I Will remain a friend of r/k and support her on the boards /off --
I hope all of you realize friendships arn't all gummie bears and sunshine !

Kilrtoy
11-05-2005, 01:07 PM
WRONG,
Your side
Their Side
and
THE TRUTH
That would make 3 :2purples:

MAINEVENT
11-05-2005, 01:08 PM
WRONG,
Your side
Their Side
and
THE TRUTH
That would make 3 :2purples:
FOCK YOU but your right just dont tell kilrtoy LOL :rolleyes: :rollside:

Kilrtoy
11-05-2005, 01:14 PM
FOCK YOU but your right just dont tell kilrtoy LOL :rolleyes: :rollside:
I dont go that way , mainevent...

nopittyforkitty
11-05-2005, 02:03 PM
Wake up !!!
Actually, A lot of small towns use the rotation system, because, small towns do not pay as much as bigger cities. The rotation system gives all the officers a chance to experience the different facets of LE. By doing this it keeps officer turn over to a minimum. If the smaller towns kept officers assigned to the same job all the time they run the risk of that officer accepting a job with a bigger department that might have more chances for them to move to a different assignment (i.e. detective, s.w.a.t., and others).

topless
11-05-2005, 02:11 PM
Actually, A lot of small towns use the rotation system, because, small towns do not pay as much as bigger cities. The rotation system gives all the officers a chance to experience the different facets of LE. By doing this it keeps officer turn over to a minimum. If the smaller towns kept officers assigned to the same job all the time they run the risk of that officer accepting a job with a bigger department that might have more chances for them to move to a different assignment (i.e. detective, s.w.a.t., and others).
Just a question for you. why are you hiding your identity?

topless
11-05-2005, 02:22 PM
and while your at it answer this already:Yeah what he said. :idea: :confused:

olbiezer
11-05-2005, 02:33 PM
i have noticed the donnutt eaters havent said a whole lot of anything meaningfull here........guess the cat got there tounges :yuk:

topless
11-05-2005, 02:33 PM
I think you ran him off :pLOL, I do that to people sometimes. Not that I mean to or anything. :cry:

Man-de-lone
11-05-2005, 02:35 PM
You know a lot about cop stuff. :idea:

nopittyforkitty
11-05-2005, 02:59 PM
You know a lot about cop stuff. :idea:
I have a lot of friends in LE in Mohave County.

olbiezer
11-05-2005, 03:02 PM
why didnt u put your occupation down in your profile then no pitty?

nopittyforkitty
11-05-2005, 03:08 PM
why didnt u put your occupation down in your profile then no pitty?
Honestly, like previously stated. This profile is used by a group of us. I had nothing to do with the profile or some of the statements posted. To prove this I am going to create my own profile and answer the questions asked on the profile form.

Cas
11-05-2005, 03:09 PM
Just a question for you. why are you hiding your identity?
see, this is what I don't get......most everyone out here is hiding their identity. I've been registered on this board since 2001 but haven't really met all that many people from here. I'm guessing that most of you could say I'm hiding my identity as I could about many of you.
Just looking through 15 profiles in the past few minutes tells me very little about those people.....they're still faceless people sitting behind a computer screen somewhere out there.
Not sticking up for anyone nor bashing, I just want to understand?

RiverDave
11-05-2005, 03:12 PM
Honestly, like previously stated. This profile is used by a group of us. I had nothing to do with the profile or some of the statements posted. To prove this I am going to create my own profile and answer the questions asked on the profile form.
I look forward to this...
While I disagree with RiverKitty's way of going about this, atleast I find her somewhat credible. That being becuase I can call her ass on the phone right now if I felt like it. Stop Hiding behind a screen, tell the TRUTH, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, and you'll be amazed at how many people will listen..
It all starts with the profile, but if I were you, and people were calling my ass a liar, then it would be me that put up
RiverDave aka Dave Johnson
Cell Phone 949 - 678 - 8369
840B South Rancho Santa Fe RD
San Marcos CA
Not too many people have doubts about what people say when they aren't hiding behind a screen name.
RD

riverbound
11-05-2005, 03:14 PM
While I disagree with RiverKitty's way of going about this, atleast I find her somewhat credible. That being becuase I can call her ass on the phone right now if I felt like it. Stop Hiding behind a screen, tell the TRUTH, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, and you'll be amazed at how many people will listen..
It all starts with the profile, but if I were you, and people were calling my ass a liar, then it would be me that put up
San Marcos CA
Not too many people have doubts about what people say when they aren't hiding behind a screen name.
RD
Why did you post all MY info. ??? ;)

Mrs. Bordsmnj
11-05-2005, 03:14 PM
San Marcos CA
RD
I so want to prank call you right now Dave! :rollside: :D

RiverDave
11-05-2005, 03:16 PM
I so want to prank call you right now Dave! :rollside: :D
That's why I give out the cell instead of the house.. ;) It's been on the boards before and some jerk off started calling me at 3:00 in the morning. Now I just turn it off when I goto bed, and on when I wake up..
RD

BarryMac
11-05-2005, 03:30 PM
That's why I give out the cell instead of the house.. ;) It's been on the boards before and some jerk off started calling me at 3:00 in the morning. Now I just turn it off when I goto bed, and on when I wake up..
RD
I have both, I will give out the home number to the highest bidder...

HBBaller13
11-05-2005, 03:38 PM
HERE IT IS!!! This is my profile. Nobody will be using this profile, but me.

Cas
11-05-2005, 03:46 PM
well there ya go, you now have instant credibility!
you oughta get rid of that BBF though :cool:

RiverDave
11-05-2005, 03:47 PM
Read the post above and try it again...
There's nothing in this profile
Birthday:
November 28, 1971
Biography:
Easy going and Easy to get along with.
Interests:
Softball, Boating, Spending time with my kids.
Heavy Equipment Operator
Your Boat:
21' Kachina w/BBF
That lends "credibillity." I.E. Makes you responsible for what you post on here.
RD

HBBaller13
11-05-2005, 03:49 PM
well there ya go, you now have instant credibility!
you oughta get rid of that BBF though :cool:
Sorry! I just bought the boat and that's what it came with. Maybe one day.

Cas
11-05-2005, 03:53 PM
Sorry! I just bought the boat and that's what it came with. Maybe one day.
have any pictures of it? the boat that is.

HBBaller13
11-05-2005, 03:55 PM
Read the post above and try it again...
There's nothing in this profile
That lends "credibillity." I.E. Makes you responsible for what you post on here.
RD
Sorry! I was getting to that.
HBBaller13 aka Frank Knowles
cell 928-542-8035
Kingman AZ.
Sorry, I do not feel comfortable giving my address, because, I have 5 kids that live here, not just me.

olbiezer
11-05-2005, 06:09 PM
the real crime here is that this and 3 other threads on the same subject have gone to 11 pages and show no slowing down yet! :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea

Nord
11-05-2005, 06:18 PM
WOW,
I miss like 3 days on the boards and realize...................
I haven't missed a damn thing!!!!

Code Blue Racing
11-05-2005, 06:29 PM
You know I gotta throw this out there...
Squirtin Thunder, your hurting RK's cause far more then your helping it.. Atleast with respect to the boards. (Probably not legally)
Your sitting there calling this guy a liar, saying he's hiding behind a fake screen name. Yet when he's called out, he (and I must admit very few and far between actually follow through with this) Threw his information up. That is the very definition of "credibillity" or atleast at a minimum "accountibillity" on a message board.
RD
Dave, if I was the only one on the planet that thought that I would just tuck my tail. But being that there were a ton of folks saying the same thing including Rexone, I think you may be wrong. Not sure why you chose to single me out but hey the original thread did its job and thats all that matters to me. Now we can all sit back and watch the juditial system work.

FMluvswater
11-06-2005, 12:49 PM
I hope all of you realize friendships arn't all gummie bears and sunshine !
Blasphemy!!! :2purples: :wink: :D

Squirtin Thunder
11-06-2005, 01:08 PM
Sorry! I was getting to that.
HBBaller13 aka Frank Knowles
cell 928-542-8035
Kingman AZ.
Sorry, I do not feel comfortable giving my address, because, I have 5 kids that live here, not just me.
Has anyone called him yet or know him personally ???

Kilrtoy
11-06-2005, 01:17 PM
I dont think that was too smart , I am referring to putting his name and phone number address on the internet...

Squirtin Thunder
11-06-2005, 01:36 PM
I dont think that was too smart , I am referring to putting his name and phone number address on the internet...
I have been wanting to say that ever since he put it up.

ColeTR2
11-06-2005, 01:55 PM
HBBaller13 - Welcome to boards! maybe you will stick around after this blows over.
Who gives a $hiT. You guys called him out and he posted! So give the man some credit!! I do believe there is another side to this story. So don't be so closed minded. :messedup:

Squirtin Thunder
11-06-2005, 02:07 PM
HBBaller13 - Who gives a $hiT. You guys called him out and he posted! So give the man some credit!! I do believe there is another side to this story. So don't be so closed minded. :messedup:
I really didn't think it was too wise for him to give all that info up right off, but what do I know ???

ColeTR2
11-06-2005, 02:17 PM
I really didn't think it was too wise for him to give all that info up right off, but what do I know ???
There was a bunch of HB members calling him a lier!! All he did was give his Name cell #. No address, because he wants to watch out for his kids, sounds like a stand-up guy to me! That gives him way more credit in my book, then most of the posts in here!

Squirtin Thunder
11-06-2005, 02:26 PM
Like I said before Wheeler Dealer and Deputy Dawg sound credible but proved to be exactly opposite.

Squirtin Thunder
11-06-2005, 02:26 PM
There was a bunch of HB members calling him a lier!! All he did was give his Name cell #. No address, because he wants to watch out for his kids, sounds like a stand-up guy to me! That gives him way more credit in my book, then most of the posts in here!
But they (the new Kingman members) are also calling RK a lier too !!!

Jacamo
11-06-2005, 02:30 PM
Lets face it Squirtin Thunder, you dont know the facts,you just heard a story :hammerhea
Your words............I really didn't think it was too wise for him to give all that info up right off, but what do I know ??? apparently not much!!! :hammerhea
What???, is one of your friends going to find out where he lives from his phone # & name,to go **** with him??? Because you dont like what he has to say???

Squirtin Thunder
11-06-2005, 02:32 PM
Lets face it Squirtin Thunder, you dont know the facts,you just heard a story :hammerhea
Your words............I really didn't think it was too wise for him to give all that info up right off, but what do I know ??? apparently not much!!! :hammerhea
What???, is one of your friends going to find out where he lives from his phone # & name,to go **** with him??? Because you dont like what he has to say???
Are you drunk and stupid ???
Do you have all the facts ???
I don't know everything down to the last detail but I am pritty well informed on this subject. I have been in contact with RK from the day she found out that it happend. I know more than what is being post on this subject. Things I have no right to talk about on an open forum. But I will say some people are not what they seem. Yes I could be completely off base by suporting my friend (RK) but it dose not really matter what matters is that nothing was being done and now it is. So the whole point of the original post worked and that is all that matters to me.

Jacamo
11-06-2005, 02:39 PM
Tell us what you know :wink: not what you heard :wink:

Squirtin Thunder
11-06-2005, 02:42 PM
Tell us what you know :wink: not what you heard :wink:
Like I said I am done feeding the gossip hounds.

Jacamo
11-06-2005, 02:45 PM
Like I said I am done feeding the gossip hounds.
Then shut up :idea:
You dont know s h i t

Squirtin Thunder
11-06-2005, 02:57 PM
Then shut up :idea:
You dont know s h i t
Who ever you you shut the **** up you shit disturbing jack ass !!!
Let me think for 2 seconds http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/231115_3_32.gif

Jacamo
11-06-2005, 03:02 PM
Who ever you you shut the **** up you shit disturbing jack ass !!!
Let me think for 2 seconds http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/231115_3_32.gif
Nice post

Rexone
11-06-2005, 03:04 PM
Hey anyone need a midol? :)

wsuwrhr
11-06-2005, 03:10 PM
Hey anyone need a midol? :)
A beer would be nice,
I am in the garage, the door is open.

Rexone
11-06-2005, 03:11 PM
Since when do we have to give our names to have credibility? You clowns make up the rules as you go along. This thread makes baby Jesus sad.
Well I guess if you want to discuss who shaves the hair off their nuts or the pros and cons of wackin your dog its not real essential.
But if you want to be taken seriously on "serious" matters such as allegations of rape and drugs, it lends a bunch of credibility that you are not just another anonymous shit stirrer with an alias to your original screename or just a brand new "stand alone" shit stirring jackass.
:)

Rexone
11-06-2005, 03:12 PM
I could go for a couple with a Rolaids chaser. These threads are just pissing me off.
Really, I'd have never guessed that. :)

wsuwrhr
11-06-2005, 03:13 PM
it lends a bunch of credibility that you are not just another anonymous shit stirrer with an alias to your original screename or just a brand new "stand alone" shit stirring jackass.:)
RexOne,
I love you as much as I could love another man.
You are my damn hero.
Brian
BGMan at the counter is helpful too.

wsuwrhr
11-06-2005, 03:14 PM
Do you make billet battery boxes for Odyssey 1700s? Or know anybody that does?
Your buddy RD does, doesn't he?
If not,
Either way, I would be inclined, and able, to make whatever you desire.
Shoot a call anytime.
My name is Brian DeNigro, and my phone number is 909-883-3739
I prefer to be called Brian, but I have been called other things.
I'll answer to most of them.

Rexone
11-06-2005, 03:15 PM
RexOne,
I love you as much as I could love another man.
Brian I'd prefer you never mention this again.

wsuwrhr
11-06-2005, 03:17 PM
Is it worth that beer to you?
haha
Brian

Squirtin Thunder
11-06-2005, 03:17 PM
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2311avatar327_5.gif

Rexone
11-06-2005, 03:23 PM
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2311avatar327_5.gif
Jim you're lost. You need the what's for lunch thread. :)

wsuwrhr
11-06-2005, 03:25 PM
Grimey, we have these (http://shopping.rexmar.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=batboxbilods) for the 925's but have nothing for the 1700's at this time, if that helps.
Ouch Rex,
The last time I answered a question directed at you, you jumped on my ass like Micheal Jackson does on a 8 year old.
Brian
nice box BTW.

Squirtin Thunder
11-06-2005, 03:28 PM
Ouch Rex,
The last time I answered a question directed at you, you jumped on my ass liek Micheal Jackson does on a 8 year old.
Brian
nice box BTW.
That is not a pritty picture in my head right now.

wsuwrhr
11-06-2005, 03:29 PM
That is not a pritty picture in my head right now.
I bet 'ol MJ likes it.
Brian

Squirtin Thunder
11-06-2005, 03:30 PM
I bet 'ol MJ likes it.
Brian
That is just Yuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk !!!!

Rexone
11-06-2005, 03:33 PM
You're right honey, I deleted it. Build him some one-off custom stuff.

wsuwrhr
11-06-2005, 03:38 PM
You're right honey, I deleted it. Build him some one-off custom stuff.
Hey Bud,
As much as you do around here, don't worry about it. I was just messing with you.
Post it back up, those were some nice parts.
Brian
Honey? laughs

wsuwrhr
11-06-2005, 03:39 PM
Grimey, we have these (http://shopping.rexmar.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=batboxbilods) for the 925's but have nothing for the 1700's at this time, if that helps.
I'll do it for you. No problem(haha)