PDA

View Full Version : Friday night

Redneck
11-04-2005, 02:45 PM
since I dont want drive out to wild wash in the dark I am going to stay home friday night and go out sat morning. If anyone wants to get together I should be home by 5 or 6 and we can bar b que here. ill get some carne asada. Let me know we will plan on about 7 or so. Have a lil spa time before riding.

HOOTER SLED-
11-04-2005, 02:52 PM
:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

76ANTHONY
11-04-2005, 02:54 PM
since I dont want drive out to wild wash in the dark I am going to stay home friday night and go out sat morning. If anyone wants to get together I should be home by 5 or 6 and we can bar b que here. ill get some carne asada. Let me know we will plan on about 7 or so. Have a lil spa time before riding.
:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:

Redneck
11-04-2005, 08:25 PM
bump bump bump

woody56
11-04-2005, 08:35 PM
Hey kenny, just wanted to say thanks for the help on sat. night. Glad you where there to pull me off the BBQ. Had a great time riding with you hope to do it again soon. Thanks bro. WOODY :D

Redneck
11-04-2005, 08:58 PM
Hey kenny, just wanted to say thanks for the help on sat. night. Glad you where there to pull me off the BBQ. Had a great time riding with you hope to do it again soon. Thanks bro. WOODY :D
i just hope the next time i bar b que its not you on the grill glad your ok and keep in touch we will party soon

woody56
11-04-2005, 09:09 PM
i just hope the next time i bar b que its not you on the grill glad your ok and keep in touch we will party soon
You got it bro. If OG has a party i will try to make it down for that. Or i just might see you in glamis. Thanks again LOL :cool: