PDA

View Full Version : gettng your teeth cleaned

lucky
11-05-2005, 07:31 AM
Why is it when you go to the dentist to get your teeth cleaned your hygentist always has the nastiest breath - geezzzzzz h christ and do you see what they charge now a days for a half hour of halatosis ? :D but they look good don't they :D :D

a catered life
11-05-2005, 07:48 AM
:frown: you might want to change dentist
never have that problem at my dentist i keep wondering what the 3 cuties that work in my office are wareing under the scrubs :eek:

76ANTHONY
11-05-2005, 07:51 AM
next time bring him some altoids, just say there a gift :D :D

HocusPocus
11-05-2005, 07:55 AM
i have had that problem in the past but the office i use now is very good. although sometimes they get a little carried away with the digging and scraping.. but my teeth are clean when they are done. :)

THATJEFFGUY
11-05-2005, 08:07 AM
Why is it when you go to the dentist to get your teeth cleaned your hygentist always has the nastiest breath - geezzzzzz h christ and do you see what they charge now a days for a half hour of halatosis ? :D but they look good don't they :D :D
And why the hell does the hygenist insist on talking and asking me stupid questions the whole time she is cleaning my teeth ? How am I supposed to answer or respond with 10 fingers and a drill in my mouth ?? I actually stopped going to one dentist because the hygenist had the worst breath and would not stop talking. Well, that was 5 years ago..and I haven't been to a dentist since ! :D

Outnumbered
11-05-2005, 08:16 AM
Anybody try that Bright-Smile or laser whitening thing? The regular dentist cleaning is not getting them white enough. I drink too much diet coke and coffee:coffeycup
What is the going rate and what is the best one to use?
Thanks

Dave C
11-05-2005, 09:46 AM
they have this new device that uses sound waves (I think) to get em clean. Its a piece of cake. No scraping.
If your dentist doesn't have it, go somewhere else.
shiat the only reason I go is because of the hot hygienists..... otherwise forget it.... :devil:

Outnumbered
11-05-2005, 09:57 AM
they have this new device that uses sound waves (I think) to get em clean. Its a piece of cake. No scraping.
If your dentist doesn't have it, go somewhere else.
shiat the only reason I go is because of the hot hygienists..... otherwise forget it.... :devil:
No shit? Does it really work. I hate that scraping and digging. Tell me more!

Mrs. Bordsmnj
11-05-2005, 09:59 AM
My sister is a dentist and has the biggest female mustache you have ever seen. I always laugh thinking about what her patients must think. I mean, her and her mustache are right in their faces.

HocusPocus
11-05-2005, 10:20 AM
My sister is a dentist and has the biggest female mustache you have ever seen. I always laugh thinking about what her patients must think. I mean, her and her mustache are right in their faces.
now thats funny right there!!! your killing me!!!!! :D :D

Havasu_Dreamin
11-05-2005, 10:25 AM
From Maxim
The Chickstache
The problem: “If she were blonde, that fur above her lip would be called peach fuzz. Because she’s a brunette, I call it Cheech Marin. Though not to her face, of course.”—Allen, 21, USB student
The mistake: Surprising her on your anniversary with a mustache trimmer kit.
The fix: If you want your friends to stop ripping your taste in dudes, er, chicks, behind your back, you’re going to have to sack up and…have someone else tell her. On the list of Beauty Consultants She Values Most, you fall somewhere between Don Zimmer and Carrot Top, so you need to get someone she actually trusts to break the news. “It’s sad, but when it comes to my appearance, I actually listen more to the lady who does my nails once a month than to my husband,” says Kelly, 29. Aside from bribing her sister, you can treat her to a spa (including facial), then grease her beauty coordinator with an extra twenty to lay it on the line and tell her she needs to do something about her ’stache. She should get the hint, especially when you tell her how much you love her “new look.” If that doesn’t work, you can always send her an anonymous e-mail from waxurlip365@yahoo.com.

ROZ
11-05-2005, 02:25 PM
I love getting my teeth cleaned. The cutie who cleans them has big hooters and keeps the cleaning tools on the opposite side of the chair. Every time she reaches for a different too, her boobs knock me in the face a few times :D She must use Vanilla/peach bodywash :D

Mrs. Bordsmnj
11-05-2005, 02:27 PM
From Maxim
The Chickstache
The problem: “If she were blonde, that fur above her lip would be called peach fuzz. Because she’s a brunette, I call it Cheech Marin. Though not to her face, of course.”—Allen, 21, USB student
The mistake: Surprising her on your anniversary with a mustache trimmer kit.
The fix: If you want your friends to stop ripping your taste in dudes, er, chicks, behind your back, you’re going to have to sack up and…have someone else tell her. On the list of Beauty Consultants She Values Most, you fall somewhere between Don Zimmer and Carrot Top, so you need to get someone she actually trusts to break the news. “It’s sad, but when it comes to my appearance, I actually listen more to the lady who does my nails once a month than to my husband,” says Kelly, 29. Aside from bribing her sister, you can treat her to a spa (including facial), then grease her beauty coordinator with an extra twenty to lay it on the line and tell her she needs to do something about her ’stache. She should get the hint, especially when you tell her how much you love her “new look.” If that doesn’t work, you can always send her an anonymous e-mail from waxurlip365@yahoo.com.
LOL!!
I tell her all the time "PLEASE, let me wax it for you, it will only hurt for a second" but she won't go for it. She just had a baby and we were convinced her baby would be born with a mustache. hahahaha :D
(thank god my sister has no clue what ***boat.com is) :shift:

YeLLowBoaT
11-05-2005, 02:29 PM
I love getting my teeth cleaned. The cutie who cleans them has big hooters and keeps the cleaning tools on the opposite side of the chair. Every time she reaches for a different too, her boobs knock me in the face a few times :D She must use Vanilla/peach bodywash :D
Whats the name of your DR????

Her454
11-05-2005, 02:30 PM
LOL!!
She just had a baby and we were convinced her baby would be born with a mustache. hahahaha :D
(thank god my sister has no clue what ***boat.com is) :shift:
OMG, ROTLFMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!! I was just thinking.............Her sister must NOT be on the boards...................Oh the shiat we can get away with hu? Still LMAO......................... :D
Thanks Mrs BoardsMenjay, I needed that!

Mrs. Bordsmnj
11-05-2005, 02:32 PM
Thanks Mrs BoardsMenjay, I needed that!
LOL!!!
:mix:

ROZ
11-05-2005, 02:41 PM
Whats the name of your DR????
The office is in Ocean Beach... Wanna drive that far? :D

Mrs. Bordsmnj
11-05-2005, 02:55 PM
The office is in Ocean Beach... Wanna drive that far? :D
Oh my god, is Jim Jones your dentist??

Her454
11-05-2005, 02:58 PM
Oh my god, is Jim Jones your dentist??
No, he is dead. He led a cult of idiots to their death in Jonestown. :jawdrop:

DansBlown73Nordic
11-05-2005, 02:59 PM
A friend once had a filling fall out. He took body filler and filled in the hole. :hammer2: :hammer2:
This was what the Dentist looked like!!!!!!!!! :2purples: :2purples: :2purples:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
11-05-2005, 03:01 PM
No, he is dead. He led a cult of idiots to their death in Jonestown. :jawdrop:
Not that Jim Jones!!!
I grew up in SD and Jim Jones the dentist was my bosses best friend. His office is on OB and he ALWAYS has these knockout blond bombshells working for him.

Dave C
11-05-2005, 03:26 PM
its the best!!! I dunno what its called. It looks much like a dentist drill but it emits some kind of sound wave. They just touch the plaque and bang.. its gone. You hardly feel anything.
plus the hygenists is hot
win-win situation!!
No shit? Does it really work. I hate that scraping and digging. Tell me more!

Outnumbered
11-05-2005, 03:45 PM
its the best!!! I dunno what its called. It looks much like a dentist drill but it emits some kind of sound wave. They just touch the plaque and bang.. its gone. You hardly feel anything.
plus the hygenists is hot
win-win situation!!
Thanks. Try to find out what it is called if you can. I would like to look into it.

ROZ
11-05-2005, 03:46 PM
Not that Jim Jones!!!
I grew up in SD and Jim Jones the dentist was my bosses best friend. His office is on OB and he ALWAYS has these knockout blond bombshells working for him.
NOpe, but it sounds like I need to change dentists :D