PDA

View Full Version : shouts out to the

a catered life
11-05-2005, 07:54 AM
luvnlife's-long time no hear from :wink:

Mrs Luvnlife
11-05-2005, 12:22 PM
Hiya Willie. How goes it? Just been dang BUSY and for the most part, I choose to stay away from the useless people & posts on these boards. But...know that we miss you for the long days we're not together :D :D :D . I will certainly be thinking of you tonight while drinking my tinis, or rum & coke, or margaritas or.....whatever my flavor is tonight ;) !!
Thanks for checkin in :D, hope to be seein ya ;) !!

AZKC
11-05-2005, 03:38 PM
I choose to stay away from the useless people & posts on these boards.
Yeah now you don't have to get personel :eek: :eek: :wink:

Mrs Luvnlife
11-05-2005, 03:47 PM
Yeah now you don't have to get personel :eek: :eek: :wink:
:jawdrop: LOL!!! Hey Kevin.
It's the meaningless people with no point in life....I like to conversate with those who have something upstairs :wink: !!
Be seein' ya in Phoenix??????? :idea:

JetBoatRich
11-05-2005, 07:21 PM
Piston return spring broke. I'm gonna put bigger ones in this time but then I might need bigger overtures ;)
I hear changing the muffler bearings should be done at the same time :D

LUVNLIFE
11-06-2005, 07:36 AM
Man Rich has ESP. He quoted me before I posted it :rollside:

JetBoatRich
11-06-2005, 07:49 AM
Man Rich has ESP. He quoted me before I posted it :rollside:
Cale that is a trick I have been working on :rolleyes:

LUVNLIFE
11-06-2005, 07:53 AM
Boy talk about feeling out of place. Lets try not quoting and see if it puts us where we belong.

LUVNLIFE
11-06-2005, 07:54 AM
Nope that didn't work either. Oh well nice trick you worked up there Rich. The ESP and all.

a catered life
11-06-2005, 08:02 AM
well hello there mr glad to see your good tell the mrs i said happy birthday

LUVNLIFE
11-06-2005, 08:12 AM
Hey Willy are you ready for some winter boating BV style? :)

AZKC
11-06-2005, 08:23 AM
Hey Kevin spot 8 will be going off with a good bunch of people :)
Cale, We'll stop by for sure, spot 8 is down by the starting line isn't it.

AZKC
11-06-2005, 08:24 AM
Party at spot 8, ya baby :D

LUVNLIFE
11-06-2005, 08:39 AM
Cale, We'll stop by for sure, spot 8 is down by the starting line isn't it.
That's right Kevin. Opposite of where we usually are. If I'm correct, it's right between spots 7 and 9. :hammerhea :D :D

AZKC
11-06-2005, 08:49 AM
That's right Kevin. Opposite of where we usually are. If I'm correct, it's right between spots 7 and 9. :hammerhea :D :D
Funny Focker this morning :crossx:

AZKC
11-06-2005, 03:02 PM
:jawdrop: LOL!!! Hey Kevin.
It's the meaningless people with no point in life....I like to conversate with those who have something upstairs :wink: !!
Be seein' ya in Phoenix??????? :idea:
Sup Lady :rollside:
Should be there Friday and Saturday if Friday doesn't turn into a drunkfest :220v: :skull:

Mrs Luvnlife
11-06-2005, 03:20 PM
Total Posts: 2,472 (3.21 posts per day)
Looks like you have some catching up to do.....huh!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
You got anybody in particular in mind?
Ya, as a matter a fact, I do........what's it to ya???????

Mrs Luvnlife
11-06-2005, 03:27 PM
Should be there Friday and Saturday if Friday doesn't turn into a drunkfest :220v: :skull:
Friday at Firebird not turn into a drunkfest :messedup: , not possible :rollside: .
Come by and say hi and have a cold beverage and some eats....we're in spot #8, we'll be BBQ'n and mixin drinks :) . We'll be there late Thursday night or early Fri AM.

Mrs Luvnlife
11-06-2005, 03:28 PM
Time to put your cards on the table. Name names.
No profile..........no info!!!!!!!!!

LUVNLIFE
11-06-2005, 04:30 PM
Hey Willy I'll check in. How are you guys doin? Been real busy and getting busier and well like Jen said :notam: We'll get together soon for cold boat rides or maybe catch a game at Coach's :D Say hi to Cas :D

LUVNLIFE
11-06-2005, 04:31 PM
Time to put your cards on the table. Name names.
Sounds like a guilty consience to me. What's with the profile digging :confused: Looking for something :confused: ?

Desert Rat
11-06-2005, 04:54 PM
Cold boat rides??? Cale I thought that boat of your had climate control in it, along with the beer and boobie stabilizer...
HAHA I said Boobie :D

LUVNLIFE
11-06-2005, 05:00 PM
Cold boat rides??? Cale I thought that boat of your had climate control in it, along with the beer and boobie stabilizer...
HAHA I said Boobie :D
That boobie stabilizer is the best :D I like em with a little bounce :D

LUVNLIFE
11-06-2005, 05:02 PM
Hey Kevin spot 8 will be going off with a good bunch of people :)

Desert Rat
11-06-2005, 05:09 PM
Cale have you gotten to the bottom of your problem with the boat?

LUVNLIFE
11-06-2005, 05:13 PM
Cale have you gotten to the bottom of your problem with the boat?
Piston return spring broke. I'm gonna put bigger ones in this time but then I might need bigger overtures ;)

Desert Rat
11-06-2005, 05:19 PM
I too can be a rag boy so don't just think of Adam when needing one. He is bitching at me right now for stealing HIS gig :D

Desert Rat
11-06-2005, 05:19 PM
Glad it was pretty minor :rollside:

a catered life
11-07-2005, 07:22 AM
Hiya Willie. How goes it? Just been dang BUSY and for the most part, I choose to stay away from the useless people & posts on these boards. But...know that we miss you for the long days we're not together :D :D :D . I will certainly be thinking of you tonight while drinking my tinis, or rum & coke, or margaritas or.....whatever my flavor is tonight ;) !!
Thanks for checkin in :D, hope to be seein ya ;) !!
get the cranberry juice ready girl cause i flying back from camping next week to watching the raider game at your house as we both celebrate something between us (cale your not invited to this one) :p warning large buckets of hot wings and fuzzy drinks may be harmed during this excersice :squiggle:

Mrs Luvnlife
11-07-2005, 08:10 AM
get the cranberry juice ready girl cause i flying back from camping next week to watching the raider game at your house as we both celebrate something between us
Are you serious, you'll really make it :jawdrop: ? I'd be honored ;) ....peeps will be here watching the game and we'd love to have you!!
(cale your not invited to this one) :p
He's been thrown out before :D :D :D .
warning large buckets of hot wings and fuzzy drinks may be harmed during this excersice :squiggle:
I feel a painful Monday comin on :messedup: :messedup: .

LUVNLIFE
11-07-2005, 06:53 PM
get the cranberry juice ready girl cause i flying back from camping next week to watching the raider game at your house as we both celebrate something between us (cale your not invited to this one) :p warning large buckets of hot wings and fuzzy drinks may be harmed during this excersice :squiggle:
Bring it on Willy. I have a new betting game to try out so I can take all your money :D :D

Desert Rat
11-07-2005, 07:52 PM
Bring it on Willy. I have a new betting game to try out so I can take all your money :D :D
Damn Cale you and the Mrs need to let the rest of us win once in a while :cry:

dicudmore
11-07-2005, 10:47 PM
Hey Willy are you ready for some winter boating BV style? :)
sounds good to me :D

LUVNLIFE
11-08-2005, 04:48 AM
That's right Dan nothing wrong with putting a sweatshirt on in a boat right.

Mrs Luvnlife
11-08-2005, 06:58 AM
sounds good to me :D
Dan - I'd like to meet ya one of these days (never met ya that day at BV)...maybe we'll see ya on a cold winter trip and you're not far from us, you're always welcome to any shin dig we got happenin at the house - insert smiley here (no smileys right now) .

dicudmore
11-08-2005, 07:58 AM
Dan - I'd like to meet ya one of these days (never met ya that day at BV)...maybe we'll see ya on a cold winter trip and you're not far from us, you're always welcome to any shin dig we got happenin at the house - insert smiley here (no smileys right now) .
like to meet you too Jen, the new cat should be ready for some BV trips, expected completion is January :D
Dan <---will bring a sweatshirt

a catered life
11-08-2005, 09:13 AM
for the record-the darker skinned brothers dont like any thing cold but our beers and ice cream especially no cold water .it causes shrinkage--at least thats what george said from seinfield...........
but i will see you guys on sunday will blaze a trail from bv to you like the road runner

JetBoatRich
11-08-2005, 09:49 AM
for the record-the darker skinned brothers dont like any thing cold but our beers and ice cream especially no cold water .it causes shrinkage--at least thats what george said from seinfield...........
but i will see you guys on sunday will blaze a trail from bv to you like the road runner
Steph wants you to wear this
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/78P2060014.JPG

SoCal_fun
11-08-2005, 04:00 PM
OHHH YEAHHH!!! That's my favorite too!!! :eek:

Desert Rat
11-08-2005, 05:44 PM
Willie you did burn that outfit right?!!!!!

LUVNLIFE
11-08-2005, 07:28 PM
He's not wearing that to my house :2purples:

Mrs Luvnlife
11-09-2005, 06:43 AM
Damn Cale you and the Mrs need to let the rest of us win once in a while :cry:
Please now...I just lost my weekly football pool by one game, one point :2purples: :hammer2: !! Not good.

Mrs Luvnlife
11-09-2005, 06:45 AM
like to meet you too Jen, the new cat should be ready for some BV trips, expected completion is January :D
Dan <---will bring a sweatshirt
Sounds good Dan..PS - if your new boat has a heater..I'm riding with you :devil: . Me = bringing no sweatshirt :D .

Mrs Luvnlife
11-09-2005, 06:49 AM
i will see you guys on sunday will blaze a trail from bv to you like the road runner
Uhhh Willie - Bronco clothing isn't optional for the Raider fans, I'm sure you know that though :D, I'll be in my Raiderwear and expect you to do the same ;) . You are a true kind a diehard.....we be seein ya!

dicudmore
11-09-2005, 07:37 AM
Sounds good Dan..PS - if your new boat has a heater..I'm riding with you :devil: . Me = bringing no sweatshirt :D .
damn, no heater and no canopies...guess I'll be riding solo :(
It will however have a nice TV set-up in the cabin :wink:

Mrs Luvnlife
11-09-2005, 08:20 AM
damn, no heater and no canopies...guess I'll be riding solo :(
It will however have a nice TV set-up in the cabin :wink:
No solo!!! :hammer2:
Cool....we can watch the superbowl on the water in the cabin :D .

LUVNLIFE
11-09-2005, 11:59 AM
Hey Dan can I watch too :D That will be cool to break in the new ride with you. Can't wait to run mine again, I already have cabin fever. :frown:

dicudmore
11-09-2005, 12:35 PM
Hey Dan can I watch too :D That will be cool to break in the new ride with you. Can't wait to run mine again, I already have cabin fever. :frown:
but of course...however it does not have a tuner, just a DVD type set-up

a catered life
11-09-2005, 08:17 PM
Willie you did burn that outfit right?!!!!!
it burned and rich is next :eek:

a catered life
11-09-2005, 08:20 PM
He's not wearing that to my house :2purples:
friends romans and countrymen lend me a belt to whip the crap out of rich he took that picture when i dressed up for halloween as a sack of crap bronco fan :D

JetBoatRich
11-09-2005, 08:22 PM
it burned and rich is next :eek:
I bet you have more :supp:

JetBoatRich
11-09-2005, 08:25 PM
friends romans and countrymen lend me a belt to whip the crap out of rich he took that picture when i dressed up for halloween as a sack of crap bronco fan :D
You make me laugh Willie :rolleyes: you know you bleed Blue and Orange

a catered life
11-09-2005, 08:32 PM
You make me laugh Willie :rolleyes: you know you bleed Blue and Orange
i have to say that really made me laugh :p sliver and black baby

LUVNLIFE
11-10-2005, 03:49 AM
Good coverup Willy :rolleyes: :D :D

JetBoatRich
11-10-2005, 04:17 AM
Good coverup Willy :rolleyes: :D :D
it sounded like a cover up to me :wink:

a catered life
11-10-2005, 08:01 AM
i knew you would like that :wink: