PDA

View Full Version : Single and in Need of protection?

scarabrick2
11-05-2005, 08:41 AM
Well now that I'm officialy divorced I'm out dating again. It's been 9.5 yrs since I've dated and a lot has changed. So I'm in need of condom advice. I know how to put it on and what it goes on so no help there. Q is, style,color,sensative /not so sensative ect... We all know this is very important to us all so please feel free to reply in any manner.
Rick
And No I'm not GAY!!!!

Mrs. Bordsmnj
11-05-2005, 08:43 AM
Haven't the slightest idea.....married. :smile:
But an interesting topic. Good luck with it. :p

barbigrl
11-05-2005, 08:43 AM
Are you f*cking kidding me right now.....
lol....

riverbound
11-05-2005, 08:44 AM
Well now that I'm officialy divorced I'm out dating again. It's been 9.5 yrs since I've dated and a lot has changed. So I'm in need of condom advice. I know how to put it on and what it goes on so no help there. Q is, style,color,sensative /not so sensative ect... We all know this is very important to us all so please feel free to reply in any matter you with.
Rick
And No I'm not GAY!!!!
Condoms????? When in doubt...pull it out :wink:
J/k its all about preference. Tell the girls you are doing a scientific experiment and buy a bunch of different condoms and try them all out. Then you will see wich ones you like the best

Phat Matt
11-05-2005, 08:45 AM
Refer to OutCole'd's sig. :)

lucky
11-05-2005, 08:45 AM
befor your decker wrap your pecker :D
No glove , no love
No protection , no erection
..... and the list goes on .... I highly recomend this stay out of bench racing - :coffeycup :D

Havasu Hangin'
11-05-2005, 08:46 AM
Women don't care...
...as long as it comes with a Platinum Visa (pardon the expression).
:notam:

Powerquestboy
11-05-2005, 08:47 AM
Condoms are for Sailors!

scarabrick2
11-05-2005, 08:48 AM
lol....
Isn't this a great way to start off a weekend? :D :D

topless
11-05-2005, 09:08 AM
Women don't care...
...as long as it comes with a Platinum Visa (pardon the expression).
:notam:So true................LMAO :D

2Driver
11-05-2005, 09:18 AM
To be extra safe, my buddy would satisfy his women with his big toe.
One day he woke to find his toe swollen and inflamed. He went to the Doctor and the doctor told him he had gonorrhea of the toe!
He asked, Doc isn't that rare? The Doc said, yeah it must be the week for rare stuff as yesterday I had 3 chicks in here with athlete’s kunt.
:D

MAINEVENT
11-05-2005, 09:23 AM
One day he woke to find his toe swollen and inflamed. He went to the Doctor and the doctor told him he had gonorrhea of the toe!
He asked, Doc isn't that rare? The Doc said, yeah it must be the week for rare stuff as yesterday I had 3 chicks in here with athlete’s kunt.
LMAO :) :)

Dave C
11-05-2005, 09:37 AM
beautiful.... LOL! :D

me4drvr
11-05-2005, 09:40 AM
Zipploc gallon size... Costco has bulk packs....

hot_diggity_dog
11-05-2005, 09:50 AM
Well now that I'm officialy divorced I'm out dating again. It's been 9.5 yrs since I've dated and a lot has changed. So I'm in need of condom advice. I know how to put it on and what it goes on so no help there. Q is, style,color,sensative /not so sensative ect... We all know this is very important to us all so please feel free to reply in any manner.
Rick
And No I'm not GAY!!!!
You know this is a good question! :D
Using Condom Sizes and types!!!!! (http://www.avert.org/usecond.htm)
I Don't know if you can use these, but these are the ones I have been using for years. LMAO
http://www.riverratlife.com/uploads/hdd/Humor/318-bigcondom.jpeg
http://www.ripnroll.com/images/xxl.gif
Hot (Gave the ladies a little to much info :wink: ) Diggity Dog :D

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
11-05-2005, 09:53 AM
Rick
And No I'm not GAY!!!!
ROTFLMAO I will keep my mouth shut on this one

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
11-05-2005, 09:55 AM
lol....
what are you saying, when was the last time you saw a guy wearing one LMAO you know I'm just kidding hunney :D

scarabrick2
11-08-2005, 07:36 AM
no-one else

Jbb
11-08-2005, 07:45 AM
If you wind up with a ....last call type chikkie...you will want to keep the lights out ...so as not to kill the mood......a glow in the dark will help with navigation....without actually having to look at her.... :D
http://www.ripnroll.com/images/night_light_3.jpg

rrrr
11-08-2005, 08:47 AM
And I thought the cock hair trimming threads were bad....... :rolleyes: :coffeycup

MagicMtnDan
11-08-2005, 09:22 AM
Buy a variety, whack off with each one and report back. :hammerhea
Next!

91nordic29
11-08-2005, 09:27 AM
And I thought the cock hair trimming threads were bad....... :rolleyes: :coffeycup
maybe we need a forum titled "Hot Boater's Health & Hygiene". :D

SB
11-08-2005, 10:05 AM
I just bought some for the first time in 5 years. I got the Trojans, lubed, same kind as they used to give away in college 20 years ago.

Squirtin Thunder
11-08-2005, 10:18 AM
You can get them for free too, Go to the family planning clinic, the will give you two hand fulls FREE !!!

ROZ
11-08-2005, 10:23 AM
I heard on the radio that there's a new condom out there that hasa built in vibrating cochring. Suppose to stimulate the clitorial region of a woman during intercourse.
I'm a selfproclaimed great lover and just don't bang away, so one of these gizmos may be a great idea for you guys :D

Lawdog
11-08-2005, 10:39 AM
My buddies always said, "The best condom is a womens mouth" :D
No wonder I'm single again too.
Good luck in your search.

riverroyal
11-08-2005, 11:16 AM
My buddies always said, "The best condom is a womens mouth" :D
No wonder I'm single again too.
Good luck in your search.
you fit right in here!

OutCole'd