PDA

View Full Version : Jet boat on ebay!

maxwedge
11-05-2005, 10:22 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com/Jet-Boat-General-Mills-Fun-Group-Ohio-1978_W0QQitemZ6986391207QQcategoryZ223QQrdZ1QQcmdZ ViewItem

Heatseeker
11-05-2005, 10:23 AM
Damn, the windscreen's missing! :hammerhea

BUSBY
11-05-2005, 10:26 AM
If it wasn't all of the way up in North Hampton ... I might have gone up and checked it out!
;)

superdave013
11-05-2005, 11:09 AM
I know guys that pay buy up for toys like that. DINKY toys are the one's they are after. Most of the time the lil guys are lost. A co-workers friend made a mold for them. So he buys up the toys less the figures becuse they are pretty cheep that way. Puts his lil guys in there and re-sells them.
Seems worthless to me but like they say......"there's an ass for every seat"
BTW, I wonder if that jet boat will do 100? ;)

maxwedge
11-05-2005, 11:35 AM
I know guys that pay buy up for toys like that. DINKY toys are the one's they are after. Most of the time the lil guys are lost. A co-workers friend made a mold for them. So he buys up the toys less the figures becuse they are pretty cheep that way. Puts his lil guys in there and re-sells them.
Seems worthless to me but like they say......"there's an ass for every seat"
BTW, I wonder if that jet boat will do 100? ;)
I think it will easily break 100MPH if it's towed by... how's that crappy v-drive coming along? Just kidding, I love all ethnicities of boats.

superdave013
11-05-2005, 11:41 AM
I think it will easily break 100MPH if it's towed by... how's that crappy v-drive coming along? Just kidding, I love all ethnicities of boats.
well if I guy that sucker it will prolly break 500mph. That is on the air plane when it's shiped to me. :)
V drive is comming along slow. You know how that is hu Mr. Jetter. haha YOU KNOW I"M KIDDING BUT NOW SO DOES EVERYONE ELSE>>
Really I'm struggling on my project in a few area and it's starting to bum me out a bit.

maxwedge
11-05-2005, 12:02 PM
Well Dave, if it makes you feel any better last time I had the jet boat out three weeks ago my brother sucked a bunch of rocks through the pump, then let the muddy dog walk all over the deck, then we had to suffer 7 miles back to the ramp through heavy chop at 5 MPH with cold water breaking over the bow right onto our laps the whole time. I was so pissed I haven't touched it since. Looks like I went off roading in it. I am going to start stripping it down for paint this weekend though.
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/2890youngblood.jpg

obnoxious001
11-05-2005, 01:38 PM
The funny thing is, that is probably from the original Star Wars movie, likely to be worth a pile of money if it were not in such poor shape.

ARS Marine inc.east
11-05-2005, 07:38 PM
Hows the Pics comming along? :sleeping:
Just Jerking your chain :jawdrop:
I think you would be better off with a Darker color
Something with Metalic & some Burn t Orange Lines.

Caribbean Jet
11-06-2005, 09:52 AM
I think that was my first jet boat.