PDA

View Full Version : Happy New Year to the non fags

Rexone
12-31-2005, 03:53 PM
I realize this will be a short thread here in BR but Happy New Year anyway. :)

hoolign
12-31-2005, 04:05 PM
Well Mike being as there probably is only two of us! Happy New Year! :D

dmontzsta
12-31-2005, 05:16 PM
Thanks Mike.
Happy New Years, hope you have a good one.

olbiezer
12-31-2005, 08:16 PM
hey i am here with ya........i have no life either!

Kim Hanson
12-31-2005, 08:33 PM
I realize this will be a short thread here in BR but Happy New Year anyway. :)
Happy New Years buddy and get me that f ucking catalog before I come down there and pillage your store mother focker :p ....( . )( . )......
Have a good one all you BR's, it's so fun just playing in here and Mikey hasn't kicked me out, the new year is looking good! Guru lay off the donuts, think I would forget you f ucker .........It has been a fun year guys, next year maybe we can pick it up a notch :p :D :D

olbiezer
12-31-2005, 09:16 PM
kim this is for the non fags........your fag happy new year thread is here somewhere........fag!!!!! taint and ballz as maxi would say happy new year!!!!! weeeeeeeee

Kim Hanson
12-31-2005, 10:14 PM
kim this is for the non fags........your fag happy new year thread is here somewhere........fag!!!!! taint and ballz as maxi would say happy new year!!!!! weeeeeeeee
You have a good one also, Im like a game show....which door do you want to pick :p 1. 2. 3.....what ever one will not be a good one, but this day is great to be at, I made another year and wasn't killed at work and I still have all you weird f uckers to keep me amused while on here :cool: ......( . )( . )............Peace out, new year begins in 45 minutes...yyYyAaaaaAaaaaa,........................ :crossx:

FMluvswater
01-01-2006, 02:54 AM
Yay! I get to post here! :D Thanks, Mike! Happy New Year to you and all Bench Racers! :smile: non fags :cool: and FAGS :yuk: alike! :D

HOSS
01-01-2006, 05:54 AM
ah,,,,,phuc oph

lucky
01-03-2006, 06:55 AM
thankyou Mike -- aka ( king pickle )

MAXIMUS
01-03-2006, 07:44 AM
Taint that a biatch! Segragating the fags from the nons... way to start the new years... Happy new years to all the folks hear at hatboat & in BENch racings! :messedup:

Roland the Fisherman
01-03-2006, 12:12 PM
Taint that a biatch! Segragating the fags from the nons... way to start the new years... Happy new years to all the folks hear at hatboat & in BENch racings! :messedup:
Mike is such a wann-be. (I'm a little embarrassed for him and his constant poorly veiled attempteds to fit in). :boxed:

MAXIMUS
01-03-2006, 02:09 PM
Mike is a fag... Rex marie is for homo's speaking of which I need a "Shaft log seal"... :idea: :D

lucky
01-03-2006, 02:17 PM
Mike is a fag... Rex marie is for homo's speaking of which I need a "Shaft log seal"... :idea: :D
get it fixxed , or we'll call your tub the leaky teaky ...

MAXIMUS
01-03-2006, 04:53 PM
get it fixxed , or we'll call your tub the leaky teaky ...
Hey don't start fag boy! Or daddy will have to feed ya a helping of baby gravy... :lightsabe

lucky
01-04-2006, 06:54 AM
Hey don't start fag boy! Or daddy will have to feed ya a helping of baby gravy... :lightsabe
lol --
fag

Rexone
01-04-2006, 07:40 AM
Mike is such a wann-be. (I'm a little embarrassed for him and his constant poorly veiled attempteds to fit in). :boxed:
The ironic part is that all the fags took over the non-fag happy new year thread. Not much you pathetic camel humpers won't do for screen time and courting each other.
As far as fitting in http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/732yikes.gif I have NO tendencies or desires to "fit in" or "be fit in" with or by you hershey packers. It scares the hell out of me that ***boat even allows you bath house season ticket holders to interact with other "normal" forum members even electronically.

lucky
01-04-2006, 08:07 AM
The ironic part is that all the fags took over the non-fag happy new year thread. Not much you pathetic camel humpers won't do for screen time and courting each other.
As far as fitting in http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/732yikes.gif I have NO tendencies or desires to "fit in" or "be fit in" with or by you hershey packers. It scares the hell out of me that ***boat even allows you bath house season ticket holders to interact with other "normal" forum members even electronically.
:rolleyes: tell the truth - Your a liberach'e fan arn't you !

FMluvswater
01-04-2006, 09:57 AM
:rolleyes: tell the truth - Your a liberach'e fan arn't you !
Bee Gee's :D

Rexone
01-04-2006, 11:28 AM
Bee Gee's :D
Don't be disrespectful of someone who's 1/3 dead FM :) They're no where near as gay as Liberace. They were chick magnets back in the day.
Lucky even bringing up Liberace is very gay. You probably have sequins on your thongs in his memory.

Biglue
01-04-2006, 12:30 PM
This has me laughing in tears.

FMluvswater
01-04-2006, 12:44 PM
Don't be disrespectful of someone who's 1/3 dead FM :) They're no where near as gay as Liberace. They were chick magnets back in the day.
Those weren't chicks ... those were tranny's :D Killer high notes though I'll give them that! :cool:

Rexone
01-04-2006, 12:55 PM
Those weren't chicks ... those were tranny's :D Killer high notes though I'll give them that! :cool:
Keep it up and you could see your post count deteriorate again. :wink:
Tony Orlando and Dawn, now that's some faggotity stuff. I'm guessing that's one of Lucky's favorite artists too.

Roland the Fisherman
01-04-2006, 01:29 PM
Sad, plain and simple........just sad.
On another note, Andy Gibb rocked! He and Freddy Mercury must Have one heck of a band. :idea: Or are they waiting for Elton?

MAXIMUS
01-04-2006, 02:22 PM
even non fags are fags! Yes the non homos would be homos and so on... :rolleyes:

FMluvswater
01-04-2006, 02:49 PM
Tony Orlando and Dawn, now that's some faggotity stuff. I'm guessing that's one of Lucky's favorite artists too.
A-ha! So it WAS you! :supp: Yeah okay not so much on the shock! :D You are entitled to think what you like about Tony Orlando & Dawn but Tie A Yellow Ribbon remains my number one all time favorite song! :p You'll never dissuade me. :D BeeGee's still sang really high notes. :idea: :D

Debbolas
01-04-2006, 03:02 PM
FM, don't piss off Rex, he will "missplace" our song chain again.... :rolleyes:
lol;)

FMluvswater
01-04-2006, 03:20 PM
FM, don't piss off Rex, he will "missplace" our song chain again.... :rolleyes:
lol;)
I can't piss him off and anyway he wasn't the one who misplaced it - he'll find other ways to get even with me without affecting anyone else. :D

lucky
01-05-2006, 07:10 AM
Lucky even bringing up Liberace is very gay. You probably have sequins on your thongs in his memory.
yes i had them placed a tight nit heart on the head of my pecker as any other place would have surly chaffed my big ol balls .. ps - Rod stewart was the KING

FMluvswater
01-05-2006, 05:19 PM
Keep it up and you could see your post count deteriorate again. :wink: or this in your siggy --->[holiday cheer]Happy Halloween[/holiday cheer]:)
:notam: ... :D Halloween, Mike? I'm not fixing it! :D It'll be true eventually! :p :idea: Unless you switch it on me again before it becomes true! :squiggle: I just can't get away with a damn thing with you around. :cry:

Debbolas
01-05-2006, 07:12 PM
yes i had them placed a tight nit heart on the head of my pecker as any other place would have surly chaffed my big ol balls .. ps - Rod stewart was the KING
What about Elton?
;)
Captain Fantastic, Brown Dirt Bench Racing Fags..........
can't piss him off and anyway he wasn't the one who misplaced it - he'll find other ways to get even with me without affecting anyone else.
Ok, if your sure :rolleyes:

FMluvswater
01-05-2006, 08:46 PM
Oh I'm sure :D You see what he did to my siggy! :devil: All that stuff in the []'s is him getting even with me! :D Have a helluva time adjusting it cuz it's over the allowed character limit for siggy's - he can override that though. How unfair is THAT? :notam: ... :D

FMluvswater
01-05-2006, 09:40 PM
FM's siggy -->Me :)
:cry: It should say "so owned" :( You see, Deb! He's powertripping again! :D

lucky
01-06-2006, 06:57 AM
What about Elton?
;)
Captain Fantastic, Brown Dirt Bench Racing Fags..........
he's off the market

FMluvswater
01-07-2006, 01:15 AM
mr mouse :)
:cry: Guardian? Guardian? You suck. :yuk: Hmmp. :notam: Guardian? I can't beli ... no wait :idea: ... yes I can. :( Evil mod.

Debbolas
01-08-2006, 02:25 PM
:cry: It should say "so owned" :( You see, Deb! He's powertripping again! :D
You know what they say about the "quiet ones"
and
Power corupts
and absolute power corupts absolutely
:D

Debbolas
01-08-2006, 03:02 PM
I guess I'm owned as well :crossx:

Kim Hanson
01-08-2006, 03:06 PM
I guess I'm owned as well :crossx:
Nobody is Deb...........( . )( . ).......owned that is :p

Debbolas
01-08-2006, 03:12 PM
Nobody is Deb...........( . )( . ).......owned that is :p
Well apparently I am, according to my sig line..... :rolleyes: .......maybe Mike was really God and not Tom :rollside:

Kim Hanson
01-08-2006, 03:16 PM
Well apparently I am, according to my sig line..... :rolleyes: .......maybe Mike was really God and not Tom :rollside:
God lives in Saskatchewan, holy shit.........( . )( . ).........Who is Mike? Do you mean Jeff ? :p

Debbolas
01-08-2006, 03:18 PM
Jeff?
I'm sooooooooooo confused :p

Kim Hanson
01-08-2006, 04:26 PM
Jeff?
I'm sooooooooooo confused :p
Thats Hooligan and Mike is Canucky :rolleyes: :p ..........( . )( . ).......I'm freaking confused now :D :D

rrrr
01-09-2006, 07:27 AM
I bet Rex cries when he hears Neil Diamond. :crossx:

lucky
01-09-2006, 07:41 AM
I bet Rex cries when he hears Neil Diamond. :crossx:
lol I bet he sings also :crossx:

Rexone
01-09-2006, 07:52 AM
Lucky you're kind of like a Kentucky Woman named Sweet Caroline servin up Porcupine Pie aren't you. And why is it You Don't bring me Flowers Anymore? Hang in there Girl, you'll be a Woman Soon.

lucky
01-09-2006, 08:04 AM
Lucky you're kind of like a Kentucky Woman named Sweet Caroline servin up Porcupine Pie aren't you. And why is it You Don't bring me Flowers Anymore? Hang in there Girl, you'll be a Woman Soon.
lol -- Rex aka ( delta dawn ) what's that flower you have on -- could it be a faded rose from days gone by ????

Rexone
01-09-2006, 08:12 AM
Cracklin Rosie (aka Lucky) dreamin about A Solitary Man (aka Roland) again. :rollside:

lucky
01-09-2006, 08:49 AM
Cracklin Rosie (aka Lucky) dreamin about A Solitary Man (aka Roland) again. :rollside:
a LIL NEWER , BUT STILL PERTAINS TO YOU ( aka blondie ((I think )) ) are you still looking for a missionary man ?

Rexone
01-09-2006, 09:48 AM
a LIL NEWER , BUT STILL PERTAINS TO YOU ( aka blondie ((I think )) ) are you still looking for a missionary man ?
Don't try a pawn your fantacies off on me Mr Back Door Man. :rollside:

Roland the Fisherman
01-09-2006, 10:40 AM
After reading all the shiat, I don't think I have been this turned on since Rex came on to me two years back.... :idea: I believe it was a hot August night, he was dress in blue jeans....auhhh yes he made such a beautiful noise.

lucky
01-09-2006, 11:09 AM
Don't try a pawn your fantacies off on me Mr Back Door Man. :rollside:
HEY LISTEN REX ( AKA MR ZZTOP ) QUIT WITH ALL THIS "TUBE SNAKE BOOGGIE "

rrrr
01-09-2006, 11:32 AM
After reading all the shiat, I don't think I have been this turned on since Rex came on to me two years back.... :idea: I believe it was a hot August night, he was dress in blue jeans....auhhh yes he made such a beautiful noise.
Was that the "Song Sung Blew" episode? :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :crossx: :crossx:

Rexone
01-09-2006, 12:05 PM
Was that the "Song Sung Blew" episode? :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :crossx: :crossx:
No it was the "Roland get the fock away from my ass ya freakin homo" episode.

HOSS
01-09-2006, 12:24 PM
All these episodes,,,appears to have been a long runnin series. Has this run in Beaumont?

rrrr
01-09-2006, 12:29 PM
All these episodes,,,appears to have been a long runnin series. Has this run in Beaumont?
It's available on DVD:
Lucky and Rexone: The Ass Years
Rex is also doing a lot of talking about his ass over on the v-drive forum. :crossx: :crossx:

Tom Brown
01-09-2006, 12:39 PM
I leave for a while and return to see you people still accentuating the positive? :confused:

rrrr
01-09-2006, 05:22 PM
Just following your lead, oh Wise One. :rollside:

Kim Hanson
01-09-2006, 07:50 PM
It's available on DVD:
Lucky and Rexone: The Ass Years
Rex is also doing a lot of talking about his ass over on the v-drive forum. :crossx: :crossx:
He gave me shit when I did that crap :p ..........( . )( . ).......... :crossx:

Kim Hanson
01-09-2006, 07:52 PM
Just following your lead, oh Wise One. :rollside:
Suck up..........( . )( . )............ :p :crossx: