PDA

View Full Version : Introduction and wish!!!

3 daytona`s
05-12-2006, 07:15 PM
Hi !!! you guys and gals,want to introduce myself and pray this is the time and place.I`ve moved from the midwest 8-months ago to Bullhead City,and am getting aquainted with area Lake Havasau Topok(spelling) and love this area and have met so many great people and have sat in the background reading as many things I could here to get a general feel of the deal here.(I`m Listening to Sister Goldenhair--- America) That`ll date me, just good music.I love jet boats because that`s what was practical there,been introduced to V-Drive flats and hydro`s love these so much can`t express.(next song Ventura Highway) you must love that!!. I sat down at Lazy Harry`s today and saw a 26 Daytona come up the river and thought how awesome as I`m from a place where the only chance is a picture in Hot Boat magazine.I must stress the reason for this,most of and probably all of you have boats and great jobs,familys or at least a signifigant other. I`ve been there and can`t return--- the threads I`ve read over the past months is very easy for me to sit back and judge some as PLEASE cool it.You are in the most wonderful times of your life (no matter how stressful).I pray not to preach ,but have watched so many good good people piss and moan about something rather on this place or in their life.I can remember watching the NHRA drags on ABC as a plowjock in South Dakota just praying to see them in person.I always said I must move out West it`s where it is at the most beautiful women wonderful boating fun.Please think about what a tremendous life-opportunity family etc> The thread I`m refering to is the boating death - sentence believe me his prision is in his memory.Please to those who read don`t take offence as I`m a new person hoping to be welcome,but just please you people look at the big picture,take your wife,husband,signifigant other and for sure your children tell them you love them you`re proud of them and you need them,because FAMILY IS EVERYTHING---Then wwork thru the other B.S. go to the river and have fun.. Please accept my appology,if offended anyone not the intention--- YOU~RE THE LUCKY ONES!!!

3 daytona`s
05-12-2006, 07:23 PM
Please ,if any of you need any assistance here in B Head I`ll do whatever I can to help you.928-303-87622 You guys are living the GOOD LIFE don`t loose it. Thanks

phebus
05-12-2006, 07:27 PM
Welcome, as a poster rather than a lurker :)

Windy
05-12-2006, 07:29 PM
Welcome and have fun. :)

Mrs.Racer277
05-12-2006, 07:35 PM
Welcome to HB. Great first post. Hope to meet up with you at the river or in Havi soon.

3 daytona`s
05-12-2006, 07:36 PM
I appreciate the welcome and if ever need help [please call. Thanks for you guys.

redneckgirl
05-12-2006, 07:41 PM
Welcome to HB!!! We will be in Havasu & Mohave in July maybe we will see you there!!!!
RNG

FMluvswater
05-12-2006, 07:52 PM
Welcome to the forums, 3 daytona's. :smile: FWIW - music is timeless and ageless IMO - what you listen to can't date you as anybody of any age can enjoy music of any era of any genre - pleasure unlimited. :cool:

3 daytona`s
05-12-2006, 08:07 PM
I`M sorry not savvy on the internet thank- you so much for the welcoming thoughts as I`ve been scared to offend--- Mark

Kim Hanson
05-12-2006, 08:15 PM
Hi !!! you guys and gals,want to introduce myself and pray this is the time and place.I`ve moved from the midwest 8-months ago to Bullhead City,and am getting aquainted with area Lake Havasau Topok(spelling) and love this area and have met so many great people and have sat in the background reading as many things I could here to get a general feel of the deal here.(I`m Listening to Sister Goldenhair--- America) That`ll date me, just good music.I love jet boats because that`s what was practical there,been introduced to V-Drive flats and hydro`s love these so much can`t express.(next song Ventura Highway) you must love that!!. I sat down at Lazy Harry`s today and saw a 26 Daytona come up the river and thought how awesome as I`m from a place where the only chance is a picture in Hot Boat magazine.I must stress the reason for this,most of and probably all of you have boats and great jobs,familys or at least a signifigant other. I`ve been there and can`t return--- the threads I`ve read over the past months is very easy for me to sit back and judge some as PLEASE cool it.You are in the most wonderful times of your life (no matter how stressful).I pray not to preach ,but have watched so many good good people piss and moan about something rather on this place or in their life.I can remember watching the NHRA drags on ABC as a plowjock in South Dakota just praying to see them in person.I always said I must move out West it`s where it is at the most beautiful women wonderful boating fun.Please think about what a tremendous life-opportunity family etc> The thread I`m refering to is the boating death - sentence believe me his prision is in his memory.Please to those who read don`t take offence as I`m a new person hoping to be welcome,but just please you people look at the big picture,take your wife,husband,signifigant other and for sure your children tell them you love them you`re proud of them and you need them,because FAMILY IS EVERYTHING---Then wwork thru the other B.S. go to the river and have fun.. Please accept my appology,if offended anyone not the intention--- YOU~RE THE LUCKY ONES!!!
Welcome and I like your outlook on things, it's not the same when you get to boat 1/2 the year like I do! Have fun here, they are all cool people :cool: ......( . )( . )........

3 daytona`s
05-12-2006, 08:55 PM
I`m new but Just one more ---- thing------ GUYS - DADS if not already downloaded Mike and The Mechanics -The Living Years---My Fathers Eyes eyes , Eric Clapton if this does is is not enough to hug them nothing will. Think.

Kim Hanson
05-12-2006, 09:01 PM
I`m new but Just one more ---- thing------ GUYS - DADS if not already downloaded Mike and The Mechanics -The Living Years---My Fathers Eyes eyes , Eric Clapton if this does is is not enough to hug them nothing will. Think.
All I need to hear is my daughters call me Daddy and I will do anything for them, you must be new to this as well, mine are 21,20 and soon 18 for the youngest. My Fathers Eyes is good though...........( . )( . )..........I listen to the shit that is hair raising and 100 decibals plus, if it's too loud ,you are too old ! :cool:

3 daytona`s
05-12-2006, 09:06 PM
Probably to old---

charlyox
05-12-2006, 09:07 PM
Welcome aboard. Enjoy the ride.

Kim Hanson
05-12-2006, 09:17 PM
Probably to old---
I think you stopped to fast, you didn't end it right :) I will bring out my Grandmammas walker if you want to race to the corner :p ........( . )( . )............

Chubby4Life
05-12-2006, 09:23 PM
Please ,if any of you need any assistance here in B Head I`ll do whatever I can to help you.928-303-87622 You guys are living the GOOD LIFE don`t loose it. Thanks
Thanks for the offer, but the only assistance I'll need is someone to Twist a cap with. So 3 Daytona's, will yours be "leaded or unleaded?" BTW, welcome. :)

Blacksheep
05-13-2006, 01:16 AM
Welcome to the boards...Enjoy and have Fun! :cool:
I think that is the longest "I'm a newbie" message I've ever seen :rollside:

RiverDave
05-13-2006, 02:24 AM
Dude your a whack job.. but I'll give you a welcome anyways..
If you grab my ass though.. It's on.
RD :D

djunkie
05-13-2006, 03:04 AM
Coming from the king of smacking guys asses. :rolleyes: :rollside:

PipesClean
05-13-2006, 07:40 AM
Friggin EXACTLY what I was thinking.

superdave013
05-13-2006, 09:09 AM
can I get a hit of what ever you're smoking? lol

superdave013
05-13-2006, 09:10 AM
can I get a hit of what ever you're smoking? lol
oh wait, you are in bullhead. with that in mind I'll pass. ;)