PDA

View Full Version : Dont get listed on this site!

WetWillie
11-07-2005, 10:19 PM
http://www.wehirealiens.com/default.asp
:cry:

Kilrtoy
11-07-2005, 10:21 PM
And your company name IS WHAT :confused:

WetWillie
11-07-2005, 10:23 PM
Tonys carpet is oing out of business due to it! :hammer2:

moneysucker
11-07-2005, 10:54 PM
What if someone listed my company in error?
If that is the case, and their evidence is false or misleading, then it's truly unfortunate that they have done this to you. The good news is that it should be easy enough to clear up. At a minimum, see our suggestions above. If you've complied with all of the items, you may contact one of the private investigators listed here to conduct background investigations on your employees. You can instruct them to notify us of their findings, and if you are not employing illegal aliens, you will be taken off the site.
Now, if this is not some kind of extorsion or blackmail type of activity where you must pay one of their PIs to do backrounds on all your employees. This has got to be illeagal. "Illeagal looking" workers are not against the law to hire. The worst thing is that most of the ones at Home Depot and other places are checked by LE and Border patrol and have papers. As far as sub contractors... It is not feasable to do backrounds on all their employees. It is hard enough to get them to bill right and turn in all their releases and paperwork. This web site needs to be sued by all these people listed on the site. I do not hire illeagals and I don't think anyone should but this Vigilante BS is not the way to go. A lot of these claims are biggots and are fabricated BS claims based on Racism. Idiots.
Cy