PDA

View Full Version : Howard Stern gets suspended.

All IN
11-08-2005, 06:53 AM
Howard Stern won't be on the air today, he got a one day suspenion for talking too much about his move to Sirius. Do you thinh Infinity is nervous to lose the king of all media?? The money hee makes for them is sick. I can't wait for his first day on Sirius.

voodooCanoe
11-08-2005, 06:55 AM
I was wondering why they were playing best of today.

GHT
11-08-2005, 06:57 AM
Heard today on the Opie and Anthony show that it is a stunt by Howard. He had the day scheduled off for some time. Who, the F knows???
Opie and Anthony put Howard to shame...

MagicMtnDan
11-08-2005, 06:58 AM
F Howard Stern! He used to be a lot funnier years ago before he got his divorce and huge money and even bigger ego. Then he got political and it's been downhill ever since. :hammerhea

scarabrick2
11-08-2005, 06:59 AM
he's off the air for good here in vegas.

Flashover
11-08-2005, 07:04 AM
i always thought opey and anthony would be great, and now that i have that station and i listen to them they realy arent that good. Sometimes they do some funny chit but usually it's just a bunch of noise.. :notam:

GHT
11-08-2005, 07:07 AM
i always thought opey and anthony would be great, and now that i have that station and i listen to them they realy arent that good. Sometimes they do some funny chit but usually it's just a bunch of noise.. :notam:
They do have their dull moments but they are still MUCH better than Howard. "Lil Jimmy Norton" really makes the show..

Gilligan
11-08-2005, 07:11 AM
Howard is a tool!!
:hammer2:

Big Kahunaa
11-08-2005, 07:24 AM
he's off the air for good here in vegas.
F*** 107.5

HighRoller
11-08-2005, 07:36 AM
I think moving to Sirius will be the beginning of the end for him. His hardcore fans will follow him, but his audience has been on the decline for years now. His show is so repetitive and boring that I have a hard time understanding how anyone could listen to it for more than 20 minutes. It's like he follows the same script every day.
1.Bring in chicks.
2.Ask them if they've been with a chick
3.Ask them if they've done anal
4.Pay them money to take off their clothes.
5.Say something derogatory about their body
6.Rant about the FCC
7.Start at #1 again
No matter how popular he is or was, he's still an insecure putz who thinks degrading women makes him a bigger man.

Kilrtoy
11-08-2005, 07:44 AM
Howard sucks and has for the past few years

Holland
11-08-2005, 07:47 AM
Howard sucks and has for the past few years
I completely agree... The whole Shock Radio crap is old and there is no hype to it anymore, so good ridance!

Tom Brown
11-08-2005, 07:54 AM
....Then he got political and it's been downhill ever since. :hammerhea
Oh boy... Take it easy on the irony, my friend. LMFAO! :D :D :D

Danhercules
11-08-2005, 07:54 AM
I still listen, but I dont think his move will be good. I see it like Southpark, the 1/2 hr show is good, but the movie sucked. Too much cussing and no boundries. I think thats what kinda make Howard good. He dose things he is not suppost to do.
Howard is a VERY smart man. Not many people can make millions off what most men think is funny. I do agree, the move is the beginning of the end, but he is gonna be VERY ritch by doing it. ITS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY! Bottom line.

BadKachina
11-08-2005, 08:03 AM
I think moving to Sirius will be the beginning of the end for him. His hardcore fans will follow him, but his audience has been on the decline for years now. His show is so repetitive and boring that I have a hard time understanding how anyone could listen to it for more than 20 minutes. It's like he follows the same script every day.
1.Bring in chicks.
6.Rant about the FCC
7.Start at #1 again
No matter how popular he is or was, he's still an insecure putz who thinks degrading women makes him a bigger man.
What show are you guys listening to? In the past few weeks he's had some of the best interviews I've ever heard. In the past week or so he's had Stevie Wonder, James Brown, and about 30 others. Do you guys even listen to the show or just assume it's the same old stuff over and over again? I live for Robin's news. That may be the best part of the show. It's funny, informative and entertaining at the same time. He's a great interviewer, at least he asks real questions and doesn't just kiss poeples asses. I'm not talking about the anal question or the girl on girl question, I think that's just part of joke now because everyone expects those questions.
I can't wait until he gets to satellite. If he started tommorrow it wouldn't be soon enough.

Outnumbered
11-08-2005, 08:05 AM
1.Bring in chicks.
6.Rant about the FCC
7.Start at #1 again
LMAO! You nailed it.
He sucks ass and is boring as hell. I think Sirius F'd up on this one.

Outnumbered
11-08-2005, 08:08 AM
What show are you guys listening to? In the past few weeks he's had some of the best interviews I've ever heard. In the past week or so he's had Stevie Wonder, James Brown, and about 30 others. Do you guys even listen to the show or just assume it's the same old stuff over and over again? I live for Robin's news. That may be the best part of the show. It's funny, informative and entertaining at the same time. He's a great interviewer, at least he asks real questions and doesn't just kiss poeples asses. I'm not talking about the anal question or the girl on girl question, I think that's just part of joke now because everyone expects those questions.
I can't wait until he gets to satellite. If he started tommorrow it wouldn't be soon enough.
I have not listened in the past few weeks or months for that matter. Good for him if he changed his show format because the old shit was way old. I never could listen on a regular basis, just never thought he was that good.

THOR
11-08-2005, 08:18 AM
Howard is a total tool. His rants about chicks and the FCC are old and tired just like him. Have fun on Sirius. All the more reason to get XM instead.

Excessive Force
11-08-2005, 08:19 AM
I have not listened in the past few weeks or months for that matter. Good for him if he changed his show format because the old shit was way old. I never could listen on a regular basis, just never thought he was that good.
only time i listen is when the music on the radio is driving me nuts. even then i cant listen to it for more than 30 minutes of if. i dont think there are that many sirius listeners. ? Tom leykus,triplets, anyone else i can listen to for a loong time

Seasday
11-08-2005, 08:20 AM
LMAO! You nailed it.
He sucks ass and is boring as hell. I think Sirius F'd up on this one.
I think Sirius F'd up as well. The stock has almost doubled and is up 145% since the announcement, $3.70 to $6.85. Average daily volume has grown to $34M and market cap is up to $9B and he has not even hit the air. This stock will see double digits in 06' and Howard and anyone that got in early (me) will be laughing all the way to the bank not to mention laughing everyday since he is still the funniest man on radio.
There is other good radio out there but you tell me who has done the same thing for 20 years and and is popular today as he was then. Regardless of what you think the numbers don't lie.

Holland
11-08-2005, 08:21 AM
Only because he is leaving...

Cole Trickle
11-08-2005, 08:31 AM
I listened to the Interview with Stevie Wonder and thought it was great.
I usually bounce around the dial in the morning looking for music but that interview really drew me in.Stevie is a bad ass live

Outnumbered
11-08-2005, 08:45 AM
I think Sirius F'd up as well. The stock has almost doubled and is up 145% since the announcement, $3.70 to $6.85. Average daily volume has grown to $34M and market cap is up to $9B and he has not even hit the air. This stock will see double digits in 06' and Howard and anyone that got in early (me) will be laughing all the way to the bank not to mention laughing everyday since he is still the funniest man on radio.
There is other good radio out there but you tell me who has done the same thing for 20 years and and is popular today as he was then. Regardless of what you think the numbers don't lie.
Sat radio is going nuts and its not all because of one guy with a lame radio show. Sirius has the best music on the air and that is why I like to listen. I have both and XM radio sucks compared to Sirius programing.

dmontzsta
11-08-2005, 08:47 AM
I think the radio stations are acting like babies.

Phat Matt
11-08-2005, 09:06 AM
Half a billion dollars for someone who sucks and is at the end? Where do I sign up? :)

MagicMtnDan
11-08-2005, 09:06 AM
1.Bring in chicks.
6.Rant about the FCC
7.Start at #1 again
You forgot to mention his incessant putdowns of "retarded people." :220v:

mbrown2
11-08-2005, 09:11 AM
It's like he follows the same script every day.
1.Bring in chicks.
Sounds like a perfect formula.....that has been working longer than Howard has ever been around.....:)
Love him or hate him, no one is even in his league...

tcook33
11-08-2005, 09:30 AM
Howard is the king and he's only going to be better when he goes to uhuhuh. He hasn't even tapped into his abilities due to sensorship. Just wait, it'll be huge.
How many radio stations or interviews can you listen to and get excited while driving by urself on the 405 in rush hour traffic???
Hint.....Rebecca Romjin Stamos interview....
I had to wait a minute to get out of the vehicle. haha