PDA

View Full Version : Mammoth Mountain opens this weekend!

pixilatedpussy
11-08-2005, 01:17 PM
My hunney bunney just told me that it is snowing!!!!!!! I am ready!!! SOON!!!! :p

TRIMM MANN
11-08-2005, 01:18 PM
:D :D

djunkie
11-08-2005, 01:18 PM
Is there anything you don't do? Boating, dirtbike riding, playing in the snow. I want your life. :D

pixilatedpussy
11-08-2005, 01:19 PM
Is there anything you don't do? Boating, dirtbike riding, playing in the snow. I want your life. :D
I know....we are never home!!! Do you board or ski???

Mrs. casean
11-08-2005, 01:20 PM
My hunney bunney just told me that it is snowing!!!!!!! I am ready!!! SOON!!!! :p
I wanna go! :D Been a while since I've gone up there!

Mrs. casean
11-08-2005, 01:20 PM
Same w/ us! What's the fun of staying home anyways? :D

pixilatedpussy
11-08-2005, 01:22 PM
I wanna go! :D Been a while since I've gone up there!
I love it there! Thats where I want to buy another house! ;) Its only dusting up there...Main Lodge is opening....but soon enough...if this big storm comes though.

Mrs. casean
11-08-2005, 01:24 PM
I love it there! Thats where I want to buy another house! ;) Its only dusting up there...Main Lodge is opening....but soon enough...if this big storm comes though.
Soon enough it will be all pretty and white up there! I have only skied up there twice. A while ago! Sean & I went up there in the summer on our way to Reno 3 years ago. Summer is great up there too! A house up there would be awsome!

djunkie
I do both. Well I have done both. Been skiing since I was 12 and boarded for about 3 years somewhere in between there. I went back to skiing though cause I like the look on the snowboarders faces when I use to get more air in the parks then they did.

barbigrl
I was thinking the same thing!! Dang girl you guys are always on the go!! :D :D Might as well enjoy life!!! :shift:

barbigrl
11-08-2005, 01:27 PM
I do both. Well I have done both. Been skiing since I was 12 and boarded for about 3 years somewhere in between there. I went back to skiing though cause I like the look on the snowboarders faces when I use to get more air in the parks then they did.
I love the look on all the faces in the bar when I walk in and shake all the snow off and tell them I just rode the big mountian!! :D
<~~~~ I absolutly suck at snowboarding...I just hang out in the bar and tell everyone I ride!!! HAHAHAA....

djunkie
11-08-2005, 01:28 PM
I love the look on all the faces in the bar when I walk in and shake all the snow off and tell them I just rode the big mountian!! :D
<~~~~ I absolutly suck at snowboarding...I just hang out in the bar and tell everyone I ride!!! HAHAHAA....
Ya I was ok at snowboarding. Got tired of sitting in the snow and having bruised tail bones. Went back to what I do best. :D

Mrs. casean
11-08-2005, 01:29 PM
The bar is better than stay at home :D Get drunk and make snow angels :D

Do F150's Float?
11-08-2005, 01:32 PM
Omg....you & me both...i spend more time falling on my ass than standing up!!! :messedup:

barbigrl
11-08-2005, 01:36 PM
Ya I was ok at snowboarding. Got tired of sitting in the snow and having bruised tail bones. Went back to what I do best. :D
Two seasons ago I went out and bought a bunch of snowboarding crap..before I even tried it! DUMB! I really wanted to get into it. However after all your friends leave you on the mountain in a wind storm to fend for yourself (ShowSumSkin) then you have to walk back up hill, tripping the whole way, while people avoid running you over, and embarrassingly take the gondola thing back down!! :hammerhea :hammerhea I was over it! I think I liked the clothes more!

djunkie
11-08-2005, 01:37 PM
Two seasons ago I went out and bought a bunch of snowboarding crap..before I even tried it! DUMB! I really wanted to get into it. However after all your friends leave you on the mountain in a wind storm to fend for yourself (ShowSumSkin) then you have to walk back up hill, tripping the whole way, while people avoid running you over, and embarrassingly take the gondola thing back down!! :hammerhea :hammerhea I was over it! I think I liked the clothes more!
Ya I remember those days. Learning sucked.

Do F150's Float?
11-08-2005, 01:40 PM
Yeah....i got my stuff first, but actually went quite a few times (did the lessons thing)...took a season off, bought a new board & clothes, and sprained my ankle...lets just say i'm not the most coordinated person :notam:

Mr. Pixilated
11-08-2005, 01:41 PM
I hear you man. Been skiing since I was 10 did a little racing and love it. I tried boarding off and on for 3 years but always found myself going back to the mogals and parks with my skis. Mr. Nice & HOtt been sking together for the last 3 years. We love the top. Avi shoots,dragons back,Daves....I think I hear a ***boat Mammoth Mountain trip coming up real soon....Who's in.....

djunkie
11-08-2005, 01:42 PM
I hear you man. Been skiing since I was 10 did a little racing and love it. I tried boarding off and on for 3 years but always found myself going back to the mogals and parks with my skis. Mr. Nice & HOtt been sking together for the last 3 years. We love the top. Avi shoots,dragons back,Daves....I think I hear a ***boat Mammoth Mountain trip coming up real soon....Who's in.....
Yup I'm the same way. Just feel more comfortable on skii's. ***boat Mammoth trip? Ahhhh Shit don't tell my g/f about that one. :D

pixilatedpussy
11-08-2005, 01:43 PM
I was thinking the same thing!! Dang girl you guys are always on the go!! :D :D Might as well enjoy life!!! :shift:
Yep!!! Thats what its all about!!!! :D
I love my Life!!!! Thanks Geza!!!! You are GOD!!! :D :devil:

barbigrl
11-08-2005, 01:43 PM
Yeah....i got my stuff first, but actually went quite a few times (did the lessons thing)...took a season off, bought a new board & clothes, and sprained my ankle...lets just say i'm not the most coordinated person :notam:
I prefer just being a snow bunny!! hehehe... This winter it is going to be u and I at the bar all warm and dry getting hammered, and everyone else on the mountian getting wet and staying sober!! :sleeping: :sleeping:

pixilatedpussy
11-08-2005, 01:44 PM
The bar is better than stay at home :D Get drunk and make snow angels :D
LMFAO!!!! :p

Do F150's Float?
11-08-2005, 01:45 PM
I prefer just being a snow bunny!! hehehe... This winter it is going to be u and I at the bar all warm and dry getting hammered, and everyone else on the mountian getting wet and staying sober!! :sleeping: :sleeping:
Awesome! I have the cutest Betty Rides pants & jacket... :D We'll be the hottest posers there, LOL

pixilatedpussy
11-08-2005, 01:45 PM
GOOD IDEA BABY!!! HB Mammoth trip!! :hammerhea The snow will melt for sure when we all get there!!!! DOH! :eek: :wink:

pixilatedpussy
11-08-2005, 01:46 PM
Sober....eh...not really....Hot totty's keep me warm on the mountain! :redface:

djunkie
11-08-2005, 01:47 PM
Hey my skiing ends at noon. I'll be right there with ya. :D

pixilatedpussy
11-08-2005, 01:47 PM
Awesome! I have the cutest Betty Rides pants & jacket... :D We'll be the hottest posers there, LOL
LMAO!!!! You two would not be posers...you would be cute!!! My boys will teach you how to rail grind! :p

Do F150's Float?
11-08-2005, 01:50 PM
LMAO!!!! You two would not be posers...you would be cute!!! My boys will teach you how to rail grind! :p
LOL... that would be the day! And i'd end up in a full body cast...that would be hot!!! :rollside:

barbigrl
11-08-2005, 01:53 PM
Sober....eh...not really....Hot totty's keep me warm on the mountain! :redface:
Ohhh what is a hot totty? Are those cute snowboarding boys?? :confused: lol.. :) :)

Do F150's Float?
11-08-2005, 01:53 PM
Ohhh what is a hot totty? Are those cute snowboarding boys?? :confused: lol.. :) :)
No...that's a hot TODDY :wink:

barbigrl
11-08-2005, 01:54 PM
I know!! I bought the cutest snowboarding pants and hat!! I want those fuzzy ear muffs too!! :D :D We'll just tell everyone in the bar we are Pro!!!

djunkie
11-08-2005, 01:55 PM
I know!! I bought the cutest snowboarding pants and hat!! I want those fuzzy ear muffs too!! :D :D We'll just tell everyone in the bar we are Pro!!!
Pro what??????? :idea: :D

barbigrl
11-08-2005, 01:57 PM
LOL... that would be the day! And i'd end up in a full body cast...that would be hot!!! :rollside:
I can see it now... :jawdrop: Don't worry I'll still make sure your hair looks cute!! hahahaa.... :D :D

pixilatedpussy
11-08-2005, 01:57 PM
SEXY!!! :sqeyes: :D

pixilatedpussy
11-08-2005, 01:58 PM
No...that's a hot TODDY :wink:
Ooops!!!! You know what I mean!

pixilatedpussy
11-08-2005, 01:59 PM
Pro what??????? :idea: :D
Pro Drinkers!!! :idea: :D

Do F150's Float?
11-08-2005, 02:00 PM
I can see it now... :jawdrop: Don't worry I'll still make sure your hair looks cute!! hahahaa.... :D :D
Awww thanks.... Even my board is cute! We're gonna look sooo cool! LOL
http://tinypic.com/ff8wus.jpg

djunkie
11-08-2005, 02:02 PM
Pro Drinkers!!! :idea: :D
:jawdrop: :wink:

barbigrl
11-08-2005, 02:05 PM
I'll just rent one...I'll tell the rental people "Oh no need to ensure it is the right size, it is just for show" HAHAA...

Mrs. casean
11-08-2005, 02:05 PM
GOOD IDEA BABY!!! HB Mammoth trip!! :hammerhea The snow will melt for sure when we all get there!!!! DOH! :eek: :wink:
I haven't skied in 5 years! Every year I try to make it happen and it just doesn't! I sooo have to get my ass back out there! I have old skii's, old outfit.. but what the hell! It would be sooo fun! :D

Do F150's Float?
11-08-2005, 02:06 PM
I'll just rent one...I'll tell the rental people "Oh no need to ensure it is the right size, it is just for show" HAHAA...
LOL! You can borrow my old one...it's HUGE...and i took the bindings off it...but hey! You'd have a board to carry! :D

barbigrl
11-08-2005, 02:07 PM
LOL! You can borrow my old one...it's HUGE...and i took the bindings off it...but hey! You'd have a board to carry! :D
Who needs bindings right!! :confused: :D

pixilatedpussy
11-08-2005, 02:17 PM
I haven't skied in 5 years! Every year I try to make it happen and it just doesn't! I sooo have to get my ass back out there! I have old skii's, old outfit.. but what the hell! It would be sooo fun! :D
Hmmmm.....*wheels are turning in my head right now* We will have to do it for sure!!! January......???

Mrs. Bordsmnj
11-08-2005, 02:17 PM
I married a snowboard instructor. :D Me and Jason actually met snowboarding in Mammoth. I wish I could say I took lessons from him and we fell in love but that is not how it happened. :boxed: but he really was an instructor.
Anyways, we snowboarded ALL the time until we discovered how fricken fun dirt toys are. :rollside: We talk all the time how much we miss it.
BG and Zach Morris, you guys are retarded. 1 hour on the mountain with Jason and you guys would be pros. :)

djunkie
11-08-2005, 02:18 PM
Hmmmm.....*wheels are turning in my head right now* We will have to do it for sure!!! January......???
"Your killing me Smalls" :crossx: :crossx:

barbigrl
11-08-2005, 02:19 PM
I married a snowboard instructor. :D Me and Jason actually met snowboarding in Mammoth. I wish I could say I took lessons from him and we fell in love but that is not how it happened. :boxed: but he really was an instructor.
Anyways, we snowboarded ALL the time until we discovered how fricken fun dirt toys are. :rollside: We talk all the time how much we miss it.
BG and Zach Morris, you guys are retarded. 1 hour on the mountain with Jason and you guys would be pros. :)
I want to hear this story!!
Hmmm If Zach is willing to take on this challenge....then so am I!!! :D

pixilatedpussy
11-08-2005, 02:20 PM
I want to hear this story!!
Hmmm If Zach is willing to take on this challenge....then so am I!!! :D
Me too!! :p

pixilatedpussy
11-08-2005, 02:20 PM
"Your killing me Smalls" :crossx: :crossx:
I know you are thinking the same thing as me!!! We can get a big house....and rent it!!! :boxed:

pixilatedpussy
11-08-2005, 02:21 PM
Well..I take it thats a yes! Should we blow up snaowmen instead of pumpkins????? :confused: :220v: :p

Mrs. Bordsmnj
11-08-2005, 02:23 PM
I am impressed. We ride/rode nothing but Salomon !!! :rollside:

Mrs. casean
11-08-2005, 02:24 PM
January just might work! Last weekend maybe? We'll be in Glamis for MLK weekend. So anyone have a house we can stay at/rent? :D

djunkie
11-08-2005, 02:25 PM
I know you are thinking the same thing as me!!! We can get a big house....and rent it!!! :boxed:
Don't say it twice missy. :D

Do F150's Float?
11-08-2005, 02:27 PM
I am impressed. We ride/rode nothing but Salomon !!! :rollside:
I knew i could make my big sister proud someday, LOL.....
OMG..you totally killed me w/the zach morris thing...i just cracked up...alone in my office...my work people must think im a total crackhead!!! :hammerhea
"***boat...it's better than crack"

pixilatedpussy
11-08-2005, 02:31 PM
DEAL!!!Alright Caseans & Djunkie......lets plan it.....Jan 27th -30th??? Cuz skiing on a Sunday is always best!!! :coffeycup :D Drive home Monday???

pixilatedpussy
11-08-2005, 02:32 PM
OMG..you totally killed me w/the zach morris thing...i just cracked up...alone in my office...my work people must think im a total crackhead!!! :hammerhea
Zach Morris...WAS HOT!!! I loved Saved by the bell!!!! LMAO!!!!!! :D :D

76ANTHONY
11-08-2005, 02:33 PM
OH HELLS NO, that avi gots ta go, whats up with that?? you miss screech dont cha??? :D :D

Do F150's Float?
11-08-2005, 02:34 PM
OH HELLS NO, that avi gots ta go, whats up with that?? you miss screech dont cha??? :D :D
LMAO....i knew you'd appreciate that! :D

pixilatedpussy
11-08-2005, 02:35 PM
DEAL!!!Alright Caseans & Djunkie......lets plan it.....Jan 27th -30th??? Cuz skiing on a Sunday is always best!!! :coffeycup :D Drive home Monday???
Who else is in??

Mrs. Bordsmnj
11-08-2005, 02:36 PM
LMAO!!! Oh my god, love the new avitar Zach. You're killin me!!!!!! :D

Do F150's Float?
11-08-2005, 02:38 PM
LMAO!!! Oh my god, love the new avitar Zach. You're killin me!!!!!! :D
Ya...i think it should stay!!!!
Here's one for 76Anthony
http://tinypic.com/ff9wgk.jpg

Mrs. casean
11-08-2005, 02:38 PM
Sean may be joining barbigirl in the lodge :D Sean has never skied, but we can teach him! What about Racers277? Let's talk this weekend about it! Gotta find a place to stay! :idea:

pixilatedpussy
11-08-2005, 02:39 PM
Here's one for 76Anthony
OMG!!!! ROTFLMAO!!!! :220v:

pixilatedpussy
11-08-2005, 02:39 PM
Sean may be joining barbigirl in the lodge :D Sean has never skied, but we can teach him! What about Racers277? Let's talk this weekend about it! Gotta find a place to stay! :idea:
Totally!!!! I know that Stacy & Kim...they will want to come too!!!

Do F150's Float?
11-08-2005, 02:40 PM
OMG!!!! ROTFLMAO!!!! :220v:
:D

barbigrl
11-08-2005, 02:42 PM
So far we got Sean, Zach and me hanging in the lodge supporting our drinking habits.....either that or hanging with the kiddies on the bunny slopes!! :D :D :hammer2:

barbigrl
11-08-2005, 02:43 PM
Hey Mrs CS, tell Sean to bring the golf cart....we could have some fun with that on the slopes!! LOL!!!!! :D

Mrs. casean
11-08-2005, 02:43 PM
So far we got Sean, Zach and me hanging in the lodge supporting our drinking habits.....either that or hanging with the kiddies on the bunny slopes!! :D :D :hammer2:
hehehe! We'd come back and you all would be hammered! :D Could be interesting! :D Sean will get out there... this could be fun!

Mrs. casean
11-08-2005, 02:44 PM
Hey Mrs CS, tell Sean to bring the golf cart....we could have some fun with that on the slopes!! LOL!!!!! :D
Oh shit! Some gcart rides races in the snow! Woohoo! Might want a helmet... he's been known to crash in it :D

76ANTHONY
11-08-2005, 02:51 PM
Here's one for 76Anthony
that pic was takin before i got fat and went bald, but i loved that shirt, i think i'll wear it to the next hb party :D :D :D

casean
11-08-2005, 02:52 PM
Time to start looking for some tire chains :devil:

barbigrl
11-08-2005, 02:52 PM
hehehe! We'd come back and you all would be hammered! :D Could be interesting! :D Sean will get out there... this could be fun!
Especially if you get us on the slopes after a couple of rounds!! :2purples: :2purples:
He gets crazy on that golf cart huh!!! :eek: :wink: I'll be sure to wear my helmet!! Usually save that for the bus, but I will make an exception!! hahaa

Mrs. casean
11-08-2005, 02:55 PM
Especially if you get us on the slopes after a couple of rounds!! :2purples: :2purples:
He gets crazy on that golf cart huh!!! :eek: :wink: I'll be sure to wear my helmet!! Usually save that for the bus, but I will make an exception!! hahaa
That would be hilarious!
The special bus? :D

casean
You roll a golf cart once and for some reason it gets you a bad wrap. :rollside:

76ANTHONY
holy crap i gotta go see this, barbigrl in a old 70's motorcycle helmet, oh oh with or without a slobber cup....... :D :D

barbigrl
11-08-2005, 02:56 PM
That would be hilarious!
The special bus? :D
lol....gotta love the speacial bus!!! :p

djunkie
11-08-2005, 02:57 PM
BG=====Rode the short bus to school. I new you were slow. Now this explains it. :rollside: :rollside:

76ANTHONY
11-08-2005, 02:58 PM
BG=====Rode the short bus to school. I new you were slow. Now this explains it. :rollside: :rollside:
slow??? hahahaha thats not what i hear :eat:

djunkie
11-08-2005, 02:58 PM
Oh shit.....now your really asking for it. :2purples:

Mrs. casean
11-08-2005, 03:00 PM
You roll a golf cart once and for some reason it gets you a bad wrap. :rollside:
Yep! That's right! For once I was glad to not be in the cart :eek: :D You've been good lately ;)

76ANTHONY
11-08-2005, 03:00 PM
Oh shit.....now your really asking for it. :2purples:
hey you didnt see her dancin with me, oh by the way, barbigrl you owe me 5 bucks, you took advantage of me :D :D

barbigrl
11-08-2005, 03:02 PM
No I rode the big bus dammit!! With all the illigals!! :p

barbigrl
11-08-2005, 03:03 PM
:confused: :confused: :confused:

Mrs. casean
11-08-2005, 03:03 PM
:jawdrop: :D

barbigrl
11-08-2005, 03:05 PM
You know....something is missing today.........
I can't figure out what it is.....
Oh wait I know....where is Riverbound? I have not got my daily dose of "I hate yous, or get hit by a train" today.... :confused:

djunkie
11-08-2005, 03:05 PM
illigals????? Short bus for sure. :rollside: :rollside:

76ANTHONY
11-08-2005, 03:07 PM
i.h.bg.f.c. meetingYou know....something is missing today.........
Oh wait I know....where is Riverbound? I have not got my daily dose of "I hate yous, or get hit by a train" today.... :confused:

76ANTHONY
11-08-2005, 03:08 PM
illigals????? Short bus for sure. :rollside: :rollside:
hey maybe they where female :D :D

Mrs. casean
So does anyone have a place to stay/rent up there?

BADBLOWN572
You know....something is missing today...where is Riverbound? I have not got my daily dose of "I hate yous, or get hit by a train" today.... :confused:
I know where he is hiding. You want me to fetch him for you so you can get your daily abuse??? :p

76ANTHONY
11-08-2005, 03:10 PM
WHERES MY FIVE BUCKS MISS MISSEY?????? hell i didnt even get a drink :yuk:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
11-08-2005, 03:18 PM
You know....something is missing today.........
Hang on, I will notify him of this.......

riverbound
11-08-2005, 03:22 PM
FOCK YOU BG....I HOPE YOU CHOKE ON YOUR BOWL OF F-UCK LOOPS :devil:

riverbound
11-08-2005, 03:25 PM
a special thanks to my fellow I.H.BG'ers :rollside:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
11-08-2005, 03:27 PM
I used to always stay at the ViewPoint condos but since I met Jason and his dad lives there, well, we always stayed with daddy-in-law. We haven't been up there since all the remodeling and the attempt at turning MAmmoth into Aspen. I am not sure the Viewpoint condos survived the transformation.
That is one thing about Mammoth that is only getting worse and is going to suck butt....The McCoy's just sold the last of their controlling interest of the mountain so now the developers are turning it into a fu-fu resort.

Mrs. casean
11-08-2005, 03:32 PM
I used to always stay at the ViewPoint condos but since I met Jason and his dad lives there, well, we always stayed with daddy-in-law. We haven't been up there since all the remodeling and the attempt at turning MAmmoth into Aspen. I am not sure the Viewpoint condos survived the transformation.
That is one thing about Mammoth that is only getting worse and is going to suck butt....The McCoy's just sold the last of their controlling interest of the mountain so now the developers are turning it into a fu-fu resort.
When we were there 3 years ago in the summer, we saw all that construction and heard they were making it more "fu-fu". That's awsome you have a place to stay up there! That is always a plus :D

76ANTHONY
11-08-2005, 03:35 PM
FOCK YOU BG....I HOPE YOU CHOKE ON YOUR BOWL OF F-UCK LOOPS :devil:
HAHAHAHAHAHAAH, you da man :D :D

Mrs. Bordsmnj
11-08-2005, 03:38 PM
When we were there 3 years ago in the summer, we saw all that construction and heard they were making it more "fu-fu". That's awsome you have a place to stay up there! That is always a plus :D
There is now a gondola that goes from town up the mountain. :yuk: I like Mammoth when it was a cool, local, type of place. Fu-fu is not cool. :rollside:

BADBLOWN572
11-08-2005, 03:38 PM
The McCoy's just sold the last of their controlling interest of the mountain so now the developers are turning it into a fu-fu resort.
All the more reason to ditch Mammoth and head on over to June. :)
Last time I was in Mammoth, I ended up in a cast for 8 months. :yuk:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
11-08-2005, 03:39 PM
All the more reason to ditch Mammoth and head on over to June. :)
Shhhhhhhh! :rollside:

Mrs. casean
11-08-2005, 03:41 PM
There is now a gondola that goes from town up the mountain. :yuk: I like Mammoth when it was a cool, local, type of place. Fu-fu is not cool. :rollside:
From town to the mountain! Wow that was not there last time! Cool, but that means more people for sure... what happened to the shuttles :D Those were just fine!

pixilatedpussy
11-08-2005, 03:41 PM
My mom is a travel agent...& I can just ask around...............she has lots of friends! :D

riverbound
11-08-2005, 03:42 PM
I like Mammoth when it was a cool, local, type of place. Fu-fu is not cool. :rollside:
Sounds like its becoming more and more my type of place :D :D
I will give it a couple years then head up there. :D

pixilatedpussy
Yes they are...it is beautiful!!! :D

barbigrl
[QUOTE=riverboundFOCK YOU BG....I HOPE YOU CHOKE ON YOUR BOWL OF F-UCK LOOPS :devil:[/QUOTE]
I feel so much better now.....phew :220v:

djunkie
11-08-2005, 03:43 PM
My mom is a travel agent...& I can just ask around...............she has lots of friends! :D
Well my g/f got wind of this. Thanks for costing me more money PP..... :D :D

Mrs. casean
11-08-2005, 03:44 PM
Great! We rented a huge house out there once and that was awsome! Indoor spa, big kitchen, loft for kiddies... not that I'd remember where it was now :confused: But something like that would be sooo awsome!

pixilatedpussy
Oh hunney trust me.......My huunny & I have been going for years....yes it has changed...but for the better!!! The gondola is nice! Take it down to Henneseys & its all good!!! Nice shopping in the Village also!!! :cool:

Mrs. casean
lol!!! Waytogo g/f :D Didn't you know girls are always finding ways to spend spend spend! :D

pixilatedpussy
11-08-2005, 03:45 PM
Anything for her baby!!! Shes yummy!!!! :D

Mrs. casean
Oh hunney trust me.......My huunny & I have been going for years....yes it has changed...but for the better!!! The gondola is nice! Take it down to Henneseys & its all good!!! Nice shopping in the Village also!!! :cool:
There is a Hennessy's now! Damn it's been too long!

djunkie
lol!!! Waytogo g/f :D Didn't you know girls are always finding ways to spend spend spend! :D
I know it too well. :D

Mrs. casean
11-08-2005, 03:46 PM
I know it too well. :D
So does Ca Sean! :D

pixilatedpussy
11-08-2005, 03:46 PM
Great! We rented a huge house out there once and that was awsome! Indoor spa, big kitchen, loft for kiddies... not that I'd remember where it was now :confused: But something like that would be sooo awsome!
OH MAN! That would be rad!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you check to see if you know where it is???

Mrs. casean
11-08-2005, 03:47 PM
OH MAN! That would be rad!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you check to see if you know where it is???
Well considering I was 14 when we stayed there... :D lol... I don't have a clue! Our friends got the place. I'm sure we could find something like that though. There's gotta be some cool houses like that for rent!

pixilatedpussy
11-08-2005, 03:47 PM
There is a Hennessy's now! Damn it's been too long!
Yep!!! Its really nice! But we like Lakanuki....that place is where the locals go...it is sooo much fun!!!

Mrs. casean
11-08-2005, 03:50 PM
Yep!!! Its really nice! But we like Lakanuki....that place is where the locals go...it is sooo much fun!!!
We used to go to Brianhead in Utah every year for a week between Xmas and New Years (when I was a kid) and it was soooo much fun to walk to the restaurants at night all bundled up!

Mrs. Bordsmnj
11-08-2005, 03:53 PM
Geez, I haven't heard of Lakanuki???? Man, a lot changes in 3 years.
Is the Mill Cafe still at the mountain, at the bottom of Stump Alley ? I wanted to have our wedding there. That is where we met.

pixilatedpussy
11-08-2005, 03:56 PM
Geez, I haven't heard of Lakanuki???? Man, a lot changes in 3 years.
Is the Mill Cafe still at the mountain, at the bottom of Stump Alley ? I wanted to have our wedding there. That is where we met.
Yes it is really nice & done up now. :wink: