PDA

View Full Version : Booty call

Kilrtoy
11-08-2005, 02:08 PM
What is an acceptable time during the week to make one....

Kindsvater Flat
11-08-2005, 02:10 PM
Driving time is acceptable.

NOTALENT
anytime.....that's why it's a bootycall...when your down you call that special someone... :D

djunkie
Any time :D
:rollside:

fourspeednup
Any time after 11PM on weekdays. Midday would be acceptable too but then she'll probably expect lunch :hammerhea

BIGAMIST
Any time :D

Kilrtoy
11-08-2005, 02:13 PM
I should say what is the latest.....

Mr. Pixilated
11-08-2005, 02:14 PM
At work she works for me, THE BOSS. I tell her what to do and when to do it. SHHHHH!!!!

Roxysnow
11-08-2005, 02:14 PM
I would expect anytime is acceptable for a booty call! Who is getting booty calls???

BIGAMIST
11-08-2005, 02:15 PM
No such thing

Kilrtoy
11-08-2005, 02:16 PM
I would expect anytime is acceptable for a booty call! Who is getting booty calls???
A friend of mine got one last night :)

Roxysnow
11-08-2005, 02:18 PM
Well at least they weren't calling for DIRECTIONS FOR HAVASU!!! :D

Jyruiz
11-08-2005, 02:21 PM
It is never too late, if it is, then it is time to find a new booty call partner.

fourspeednup
11-08-2005, 02:24 PM
That's part of the magic...just something romantic about falling out of bed, taking a piss, and throwing on the slippers to let her in at 4:30 AM then kicking her ass out of bed a couple hours later :p

Big Kahunaa
11-08-2005, 02:44 PM
The right time is when your drunk but before wisky d$$k

Kilrtoy
11-08-2005, 03:06 PM
No shit :220v: :220v: :220v: :220v:

dicudmore
11-08-2005, 03:06 PM
A friend of mine got one last night :)
sorry, she said you wouldn't wake up :wink:

76ANTHONY
11-08-2005, 03:15 PM
At work she works for me, THE BOSS. I tell her what to do and when to do it. SHHHHH!!!!
god ????? :D :D

TRIMM MANN
11-08-2005, 03:15 PM
Time to change the Avatar Dan?

mbrown2
11-08-2005, 03:38 PM
LMAO...that's funny. :)
What the hell is a booty call? I thought she loved me but just worked swing shift....:)

Angry Inch
11-08-2005, 03:53 PM
I never get booty calls. :frown:

MagicMtnDan
11-08-2005, 03:55 PM
Whenever her husband isn't around :cool:

dicudmore
11-08-2005, 03:59 PM
Time to change the Avatar Dan?
yes, just didn't want it to be blank

Rev. Williams
11-08-2005, 04:08 PM
Isn't it 10 minutes after your wife or girlfriend leaves?? :D :D

TRIMM MANN
11-08-2005, 04:10 PM
yes, just didn't want it to be blank
Sorry to hear that.......it totally SUCKS :(

Mardonzi
11-08-2005, 04:35 PM
Is there ever a bad time for one??

Mrs Scuba
11-08-2005, 04:53 PM
booty call - n 1: the act of calling or contacting a person for the sole purpose of having sex.
2: a person that is the recipient of such a call
Some people might think that a booty call is in and of itself a bad thing. Wanting to be with someone for the sole purpose of having sex with them is wrong. I believe for the individual you need to decide for yourself where your morals lie. If you feel for whatever reason, that having sex without strings attached is wrong then you should neither make nor take a booty call. On the other hand, there are those people that can see and accept the booty call for what it is; something that occurs between two consenting adults and nothing more than a physical act. For those people the booty call is totally acceptable.
When to Make It
When is it ok to make a booty call? Well, I believe that both parties need to be fully aware of exactly where they stand with the other person. Each person needs to know that the booty call is nothing more than that. If there are expectations on either end or emotions attached to the act itself, then problems will arise. For the booty caller, that person needs to make sure that the callee is not expecting anything more from them. It is the responsibility of the caller to make it clear to the callee what their intentions are. This needs to be done BEFORE the booty call has been consumated, not AFTER. Now many people may assume that it is the men that are making the booty calls, but hey, this is the 90's. Women can call the booty just as well as the men. Here, it may be even more important for the woman to make it a point to let the man know her intentions. Some men may assume that when a woman sleeps with them the woman is making some sort of commitment to them and that may not be the case. Regardless of who is making the call, you need to be fair. Just because YOU know where you stand doesn't mean the other person does. You need to get it out there before you put it in there. Honesty is key. Not to mention safe-sex.
When to Take It
When should you take a booty call? Again people may assume that the callee is always the woman, but again this is not true. Women have needs too (does that sound like a cliche or what?) Also, you might think that no guy in his right mind would ever turn down a booty call. But if the guy really cares about the woman and wants more from the relationship, he should be equally hesitant to settle for less than what he really wants. If you are on the receiving end of a booty call, you need to ask yourself, what is it that you want? If you are uncomfortable with it or you feel like you're being used, then it would be best to decline. You should never do anything that you feel uncomfortable with. If you know that you want more from the other person than just a bump in the dark, then you shouldn't give in. If all this person wants from you is one thing then maybe you might want to rethink your relationship with this person. You also might want to take a step back and see if this is the right person for you. Do you want to be with a booty caller? Can you live with being a callee? Ultimately that is your decision to make. You should never let anyone pressure you into something you don't want. Be strong and be true to yourself.
Everyone needs to decide what is right for themself. If you feel it is morally wrong to make/take a booty call then of course this entire tirade is not only inapplicable to you but you may actually find the entire subject to be repulsive. However, for many people in society today, the reality of life is such that there are such things as booty calls and many of us may experience them at one point in time. When such a time comes you will choose what is right for you. Hopefully it won't be something you jump into without any forethought. In a time when there are AIDS and other STDs to consider, sex is not something to be taken lightly in any situation. With that in mind, I wish you the best of luck in life, love and sex. And hey, let's be careful out there.

SCUBA STEVE
11-08-2005, 06:05 PM
booty call - n 1: the act of calling or contacting a person for the sole purpose of having sex.
2: a person that is the recipient of such a call
Some people might think that a booty call is in and of itself a bad thing. Wanting to be with someone for the sole purpose of having sex with them is wrong. I believe for the individual you need to decide for yourself where your morals lie. If you feel for whatever reason, that having sex without strings attached is wrong then you should neither make nor take a booty call. On the other hand, there are those people that can see and accept the booty call for what it is; something that occurs between two consenting adults and nothing more than a physical act. For those people the booty call is totally acceptable.
When to Make It
When is it ok to make a booty call? Well, I believe that both parties need to be fully aware of exactly where they stand with the other person. Each person needs to know that the booty call is nothing more than that. If there are expectations on either end or emotions attached to the act itself, then problems will arise. For the booty caller, that person needs to make sure that the callee is not expecting anything more from them. It is the responsibility of the caller to make it clear to the callee what their intentions are. This needs to be done BEFORE the booty call has been consumated, not AFTER. Now many people may assume that it is the men that are making the booty calls, but hey, this is the 90's. Women can call the booty just as well as the men. Here, it may be even more important for the woman to make it a point to let the man know her intentions. Some men may assume that when a woman sleeps with them the woman is making some sort of commitment to them and that may not be the case. Regardless of who is making the call, you need to be fair. Just because YOU know where you stand doesn't mean the other person does. You need to get it out there before you put it in there. Honesty is key. Not to mention safe-sex.
When to Take It
When should you take a booty call? Again people may assume that the callee is always the woman, but again this is not true. Women have needs too (does that sound like a cliche or what?) Also, you might think that no guy in his right mind would ever turn down a booty call. But if the guy really cares about the woman and wants more from the relationship, he should be equally hesitant to settle for less than what he really wants. If you are on the receiving end of a booty call, you need to ask yourself, what is it that you want? If you are uncomfortable with it or you feel like you're being used, then it would be best to decline. You should never do anything that you feel uncomfortable with. If you know that you want more from the other person than just a bump in the dark, then you shouldn't give in. If all this person wants from you is one thing then maybe you might want to rethink your relationship with this person. You also might want to take a step back and see if this is the right person for you. Do you want to be with a booty caller? Can you live with being a callee? Ultimately that is your decision to make. You should never let anyone pressure you into something you don't want. Be strong and be true to yourself.
Everyone needs to decide what is right for themself. If you feel it is morally wrong to make/take a booty call then of course this entire tirade is not only inapplicable to you but you may actually find the entire subject to be repulsive. However, for many people in society today, the reality of life is such that there are such things as booty calls and many of us may experience them at one point in time. When such a time comes you will choose what is right for you. Hopefully it won't be something you jump into without any forethought. In a time when there are AIDS and other STDs to consider, sex is not something to be taken lightly in any situation. With that in mind, I wish you the best of luck in life, love and sex. And hey, let's be careful out there.
Babe this is some long sh*t. I didnt read it all, but I'll call you more often if needed. :sqeyes:

SCUBA STEVE
11-08-2005, 06:06 PM
LMFAO!! :hammer2: :D

purrfecttremor
11-08-2005, 06:15 PM
Babe this is some long sh*t. I didnt read it all, but I'll call you more often if needed. :sqeyes:
Now thats some funny shit!

Flying Tiger
11-08-2005, 06:34 PM
My G/F is up for it 24/7
http://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php?act=module&module=gallery&cmd=viewimage&img=274880&md=1

Mrs Scuba
11-08-2005, 07:10 PM
With this response, don't be expecting your own "Booty Call" to soon and let me know when you are going to call so I don't pick up. :hammer2: :mad:

fourspeednup
11-08-2005, 07:31 PM
With this response, don't be expecting your own "Booty Call" to soon and let me know when you are going to call so I don't pick up. :hammer2: :mad:
Uhhhhhh...scuba, I hope you don't get your savage card revoked :eat: :D

GHT
11-08-2005, 08:03 PM
No Sh1t.. I've heard that can ruin friendships.. :hammerhea

GHT
11-08-2005, 08:08 PM
I would agree... You need to call more offen. There was too much thought put into the whole artical.
Would make a good story in Maxum though.. :idea:

GHT
11-08-2005, 08:09 PM
My G/F is up for it 24/7
http://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php?act=module&module=gallery&cmd=viewimage&img=274880&md=1
Key word.... Girl / Friend... Nuff said...

Kilrtoy
11-08-2005, 10:15 PM
Uhhhhhh...scuba, I hope you don't get your savage card revoked :eat: :D
I think I did that two weeks ago :p :p

MAINEVENT
11-09-2005, 08:05 AM
C'mon you out of all people should know this....
In by 10 out by 2 :hammer2: :hammer2: :hammer2:

barbigrl
11-09-2005, 08:05 AM
C'mon you out of all people should know this....
In by 10 out by 2 :hammer2: :hammer2: :hammer2:
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
I see you made it to work today......lol :p

MAINEVENT
11-09-2005, 08:08 AM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
I see you made it to work today......lol :p
Sho did :cry: :( :wink:

Big Proppa
11-09-2005, 09:02 AM
A booty call has to be after midnight and the caller needs to be drunk or reasonably buzzed.
The callee has to except all advances including a once a month visit to the deep fried onion ring. (unless of course the chick is the caller) :cry:
Caller cannot have spent any money on the callee for at least 72 hours prior to the booty call.
GOOD LUCK

Kilrtoy
11-09-2005, 09:11 AM
Hey BEAUTIFUL P/U the phone that is me calling you ;)
She was busy with me, she thought it was Scuba calling....

IN2-IN2MX
11-09-2005, 01:10 PM
I don't even get this question... :confused:
I didn't know there were so many rules about booty calls. I couldn't even read some of the long responses.
The answer is ANYTIME.
If it's not your answer then maybe that's why you ain't my booty call. ;)

MAINEVENT
11-09-2005, 01:14 PM
If it's not your answer then maybe that's why you ain't my booty call. ;)
DAMN IT!!! :cry: :rolleyes: :D

IN2-IN2MX
11-09-2005, 01:15 PM
DAMN IT!!! :cry: :rolleyes: :D
Oh, but I'd make an exception for you. :mix:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
11-09-2005, 01:20 PM
well you know there is a web ahhhhh F it LMAO I was told I have to be nice :yuk:

PlyaPlya22
11-09-2005, 01:33 PM
well you know there is a web ahhhhh F it LMAO I was told I have to be nice :yuk:
I hear the drums.....BOOM......BOOM.....BOOM :D

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
11-09-2005, 01:34 PM
I hear the drums.....BOOM......BOOM.....BOOM :D
no I am kinder and gentler

MAINEVENT
11-09-2005, 01:36 PM
Oh, but I'd make an exception for you. :mix:
Well i can say i wont kick YOU out by 2 hahaha :D

Artv
11-09-2005, 01:50 PM
I was surfing that site the other day, it has some good info...

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
11-09-2005, 01:57 PM
hay no thread jacking

Havasu47
11-09-2005, 02:04 PM
What is an acceptable time during the week to make one....
Any time, any one of them calls :D
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/20661524DSC01500.jpg

Artv
11-09-2005, 02:05 PM
hay no thread jacking
My bad... :hammerhea

Roxysnow
11-09-2005, 02:38 PM
Was the website "MAPQUEST"? :D

MAINEVENT
11-09-2005, 03:14 PM
Ouch :220v: :220v: :crossx:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
11-09-2005, 03:21 PM
Was the website http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/161616171_4_101_1_-thumb-thumb.gif :D
WTF

Kilrtoy
11-09-2005, 03:44 PM
ROTFLMAO

MODVP22
11-09-2005, 04:11 PM
I don't think I ever seen this much thought into this subject. :confused:
Interesting

TheLurker
11-09-2005, 04:19 PM
Both parties willing, Any time is the right time :rolleyes:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
11-09-2005, 07:34 PM
wait there is no M in Life WTF

a catered life
11-09-2005, 08:02 PM
how fast can u dial? :idea:

Artv
11-09-2005, 10:15 PM
It's not mapquest. The site i'm talking about is saved to your favorites. Do you need any hints?

IN2-IN2MX
11-10-2005, 07:52 AM
:jawdrop: :hammerhea Big mouths!