PDA

View Full Version : plans for new years

a catered life
11-09-2005, 08:28 PM
we will be at our resort in vegas for 7 days :) is anyone else planning on being in vegas for newyears?????i know we have some members there :confused: who lives there and does anyone have any kind of hook up...shows, clubs, dinner's anything

HocusPocus
11-09-2005, 09:28 PM
you couldn't pay me to go to vegas on new years!! just too many people there for me.. we will do like have done for the past years.. the wife and kids will go to bed around 9pm and i will wake her up and midnight and tell her happy new year. :D

KACHINA KEN
11-09-2005, 10:03 PM
you couldn't pay me to go to vegas on new years!! just too many people there for me.. we will do like have done for the past years.. the wife and kids will go to bed around 9pm and i will wake her up and midnight and tell her happy new year. :D
Yeah give her that shit doggy.

Holland
11-09-2005, 10:07 PM
Wife, myself and 8 other friends heading down to San Diego for the Charger game against the Bronco's and out partying after that!!!! Oughtta be a blast!!!!!! Got rooms and limo reservations alllllll lined up! :D :D :D

SoCal_fun
11-09-2005, 10:14 PM
we will be at our resort in vegas for 7 days :) is anyone else planning on being in vegas for newyears?????i know we have some members there :confused: who lives there and does anyone have any kind of hook up...shows, clubs, dinner's anything
Sounds like fun Willie. If you have any leftovers at your place (from the holidays), just drop me by your keys and I'll house sit..... :eat:
lol!! :D

Ivan Dan
11-09-2005, 10:18 PM
We are going to have a party at the house in Havasu....if you are going to be out there and want to stop by let me know.

Midlife Advantage
11-09-2005, 10:18 PM
Vegas is the BEST on NYE! did it about 3 years ago, and there is nothing like standing in the middle of LV Blvd at midnight with a few thousand other partiers and watching fireworks from about ten differant hotels. We are lookin into it, will stay in touch with our plans. What resort are you talkin about?

HCS
11-09-2005, 10:21 PM
Damn! You guys are talking new years?
I haven't even jacked the turkey yet.

Midlife Advantage
11-09-2005, 10:31 PM
Damn! You guys are talking new years?
I haven't even jacked the turkey yet.
mmmm, I usually prefer to eat them.

HCS
11-09-2005, 11:03 PM
mmmm, I usually prefer to eat them.
There's a spin on everything. :rolleyes:

Wyoming
11-09-2005, 11:16 PM
Holland, you won't have that much fun at the Denver San Diego game, that's if you're a Charger fan. Denver is going to thump the Chargers!

Ivan Dan
11-09-2005, 11:40 PM
Holland, you won't have that much fun at the Denver San Diego game, that's if you're a Charger fan. Denver is going to thump the Chargers!
<---- Not a Charger fan
If the Broncos can stop LT they definitely have a chance to beat the Chargers. Thats a big IF though. Should be a good game one way or the other.

RiverRatMike
11-09-2005, 11:48 PM
plans? big party here at my place in Havasu

JetBoatRich
11-10-2005, 04:50 AM
Desert trip for us Willie :eek:

a catered life
11-10-2005, 07:38 AM
Vegas is the BEST on NYE! did it about 3 years ago, and there is nothing like standing in the middle of LV Blvd at midnight with a few thousand other partiers and watching fireworks from about ten differant hotels. We are lookin into it, will stay in touch with our plans. What resort are you talkin about?
we will be staying at the world mark trendwest resort penthouse suite and all are welcome to visit it located on the strip just out of town past the airport maybe we can hook up and party :D