PDA

View Full Version : New "Mayor" in town !!!

MarKist
11-10-2005, 07:28 AM
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1164100_1057.JPG http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1164100_1056.JPG well since there has been no site of Huffer on Mt. Island in months.. we found our new Mayor ..Incase you didn't know the mayor holds the fastest boat on the lake title,and he came a lookin for Huffer,But he was a "NO SHOW" and he better be glad this Tunnel hauls the Mail :eek: :eek:
Markist

moparjet
11-10-2005, 09:13 AM
Het Markist Did That One Pin The Ears Back Too?

tahitian dragon
11-10-2005, 05:37 PM
2 be king of the lake we need some stats!!!!!!!!!!!!! C.I.???? speed , bla bla bla ,damn give us a goal 2 shoot for!!!!!!!!!!!!!what happened 2 the 632 c. i. hydro???????????????????????????????????????????13 7 on GPS???????????????????????????????????????what kind of hull is that???????? like the stepped bubble deck!!!!!!!!!!!some one let me no!!!!!!!!!! :skull: :2purples: :eek: :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea

Huffer
11-11-2005, 03:49 PM
Did Ya Finally Get Randy To Get His Heart Right On The Price?looks A Lot Better Now Than The Last Time I Saw It At Carolina Boats A Couple Of Years Ago!He Wanted Too Much For It Then!It Had A Killer Blower Motor In It Then!After Twenty Years Of Boating Get Ready,Open your Wallet Cause There"s Always Someone Faster!
After The Ride I Took Last Year In A Small Block Steve Hurt My Feelings.so I"m Through Spending Money,I"ll Ride Around And Look Pretty From Now On!as Far As A No Show Had No Idea You Were Coming,but I'll Meet Ya Next Summer I'm Sure, When I Decide To Go To The Lake Again!

GasGuzzler
11-12-2005, 05:49 AM
"Huffer wrote"- When I Decide To Go To The Lake Again!
Ha! I bet it is more like....When Miss Kitty decides to let you go to the lake again! ........no show, look at the pics, I was there too........and no Puffer! :2purples:

MarKist
11-12-2005, 05:53 AM
HELL YEAH !! WHAT TIM SAID :D :D :D
Markist

orange peel
11-12-2005, 01:29 PM
HELL YEAH !! WHAT TIM SAID :D :D :D
Markist
damn yall sure are mean. Yall didnt have to put him out there like that Tim.
But I guess youll have that :mix:

Wet Dream
11-12-2005, 01:50 PM
"Can't touch this". Goin' old school with MC Hammer and the metal flake. Very cool. But I hope someone doesn't get stupid and put "GIT-R-DONE". :yuk: Don't get me wrong, I like Larry, but that saying was run into the ground after about 5 minutes.

Huffer
11-12-2005, 03:12 PM
You make me laugh,your funny!Thanks peel,kinda rough ain't they! :smile:
Sure missed yall today?Beautiful on James,smooth as glass and clear as a bell!
Trying to run gas out this time before Markist gets it again!!

Huffer
11-12-2005, 03:16 PM
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1164100_1057.JPG http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1164100_1056.JPG well since there has been no site of Huffer on Mt. Island in months.. we found our new Mayor ..Incase you didn't know the mayor holds the fastest boat on the lake title,and he came a lookin for Huffer,But he was a "NO SHOW" and he better be glad this Tunnel hauls the Mail :eek: :eek:
Markist
I'm glad we have a new mail hauler now, that makes me the Post Master! :yuk:

GasGuzzler
11-12-2005, 03:57 PM
Got to call him out :D
You figure out what was wrong with your pump?

Jr Jetter
11-13-2005, 08:11 AM
Yep.....youll have that !!!! Isnt there a term for a politician who runs out on his duties ?!?!!? Abandonment maybe ?? Pufferitis perhaps ? :rollside: :rollside: All in good fun....just funnin' !!!!

GasGuzzler
11-13-2005, 08:41 AM
Yep.....youll have that !!!! Isnt there a term for a politician who runs out on his duties ?!?!!? Abandonment maybe ?? Pufferitis perhaps ? :rollside: :rollside: All in good fun....just funnin' !!!!
I guess you could say he has been "impeached", but then again he was not at the motel Saturday nite!http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2027peaches-med.jpg
I got to stop it before the USF Maffia starts knocking at my door! :cool:

Huffer
11-14-2005, 04:33 PM
No reply?No one else to pick at!! :cry:

Liquid Invader
11-26-2005, 09:39 AM
You can spend all you want and there will be someone to out run you. I hear that there is some spending up Charleston way this winter. I hope nobody gets thier feelings hurt next summer.
You are still the Mayor Huffer. :boxed:
CeYa 383

orange peel
11-28-2005, 10:59 AM
You can spend all you want and there will be someone to out run you. I hear that there is some spending up Charleston way this winter. I hope nobody gets thier feelings hurt next summer.
You are still the Mayor Huffer. :boxed:
CeYa 383
Sure there is always someone that is faster but it is hard to be someone if you sit on the bank all day and not go out there and see who that someone is??? So you let me know when you find this someone who has this boat that is so fast that he can out run everyone.
Oh yea wouldn,t be nice to be that someone instead of talking about him all the time??? Dont be a pussy we will all be there next summer just like we have always been. So I guess im calling someone out lets see if he shows up.

Liquid Invader
11-30-2005, 05:31 AM
Orange,
I have read your post several times and am not sure exactly how to take it. If you are trying to be funny,OK. If you are trying to say something else, please make it a little more clear.
I have enjoyed coming down your way in the past and hope to get down that way next summer. If you are calling me out to run, I'm not one to sit on the bank and watch. :cool:
Later 383

Big Boys Toy PE857
11-30-2005, 06:03 AM
Amen, Brother Leland. I was trying my best not to get involved in this .... but....
Mr. Orange Peel, did you get a chance to run the orange and white hydro from Charleston, WV? How did you fare against him? I don't think he sat on the bank, did he? He is a buddy of ours and is one of the boats that Liquid Invader was in reference to. His motor is in the process of getting about a 500 hp increase via a supercharger, as we speak. I only bring this up because with his combo (no offense JR) it makes him the fourth fastest hydro in our WV group, until proven different.
Secondarily, 2 years ago when Stoker Steve was at Lake James, Liquid Invader ran him several different times even though he was extremely outclassed. I think that takes away any implication that he might be a bank dweller.
Talk is cheap and bench racing is supposed to be fun, why not keep it that way.

GasGuzzler
11-30-2005, 06:48 AM
500 more HP, JR better put a pottie under that right side seat in case Markist shits in his pants. I'll be there and take some pics of that ride "Huffer" and post some pics so you can see what happened! :) :) JR wasn't shy at James, he ran the chit out of it! I think Orange Peel was poking fun at Huffer, cause when I saw Peel at Mt. Island, you could out run him with a pontoon boat. I bet Mrs. Markist can post a pic of the boat on a rope. And I am just poking fun, so don't send no hit :cool: man after me! :)

MarKist
11-30-2005, 11:48 AM
Orange,
I have read your post several times and am not sure exactly how to take it. If you are trying to be funny,OK. If you are trying to say something else, please make it a little more clear.
I have enjoyed coming down your way in the past and hope to get down that way next summer. If you are calling me out to run, I'm not one to sit on the bank and watch. :cool:
Later 383
hey Leland, how you guys been?missed ya'll this year at James,anyway I think Orange is refuring to Huffer........not you guys :)but I will send my Brother JAY-ARE (J.R.) to spank that ass...LOL couldn't resist Leland :rollside: .................always stirring the pot :p
Markist

Huffer
11-30-2005, 01:27 PM
!FUNNY ISN'T IT LELAND NEVER HAVE SEEN THERE BOAT COME AROUND ME WHILE I WAS AT THE LAKE? :yuk: I RIDE MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE! :argue:

Liquid Invader
11-30-2005, 05:15 PM
Hi Mark & Huffer,
I know what you mean Huffer. I can out run everybody as long as the boat is in the garage. When you go to the lake you have to put up or shut up.
Orange if you are calling out any of us WV boys, I do suggest you better get to spending some doerayme or buy some good field glasses so you can see us down the lake. WV boys don't play. :rollside:
Later guys

shirkey4750
11-30-2005, 05:30 PM
DAM, WHO LET THE DOGS OUT?!!! Go out of town for a few days and all hell breaks loose.

CMZRACING
12-01-2005, 05:10 AM
well damn, i mide-aswell (is that how you spell it?) join in! i just love bass boats! all that metal flake is aaaauuuueeeeessoooooommmmme!

MizBubba
12-01-2005, 07:26 AM
well damn, i mide-aswell (is that how you spell it?) join in! i just love bass boats! all that metal flake is aaaauuuueeeeessoooooommmmme!
Dude. That was cold. :cool:

CMZRACING
12-01-2005, 07:36 AM
I Know, My Appoligies.....sorry "mayor"

Liquid Invader
12-02-2005, 06:34 AM
Hi Shirkey,
We are just having a little fun, no harm intended. They say if you can't run with the big dogs sit on the porch. Thats why i stay home all the time. I think i'll slip off to Hot Springs Ak.so none of these jet boats will blown my doors off. I hear all those boats are slow down there. :rolleyes:
Later 383

MarKist
12-02-2005, 08:27 AM
Hi Shirkey,
We are just having a little fun, no harm intended. They say if you can't run with the big dogs sit on the porch. Thats why i stay home all the time. I think i'll slip off to Hot Springs Ak.so none of these jet boats will blown my doors off. I hear all those boats are slow down there. :rolleyes:
Later 383
All this ,coming from you of all people .....you came down here last year ,and got put on the trailer............BAD,I might add, :p and you haven't been back. :cry: :cry: :D :D
Markist

shirkey4750
12-02-2005, 09:19 AM
I aint fast, I aint slow, I'm just half fast. like everything else I do. The old Howards getting ready to get the makeover, hope to be done by summer.

MizBubba
12-02-2005, 10:12 AM
I aint fast, I aint slow, I'm just half fast. like everything else I do. The old Howards getting ready to get the makeover, hope to be done by summer.
Keep us posted, John. I'm looking forward to seeing the progress!
A- :rollside:

Huffer
12-02-2005, 04:40 PM
Almost got mine torn apart completly today!Markist will make it pretty I'm sure!Got the motor out Monday,will disassemble next week!Looks like might
need more power!Ha Ha!!NOT :yuk:

Liquid Invader
12-03-2005, 07:04 AM
Markist,
That is history, I wish you would stop talking about that. Now i am going back to the shrink for more help on that, since you had to bring it up again. Would you please sent me the $200 to help an old bud out..
I am going to come back some day but i have learned to sit on the bank and watch now. :yuk:
Brother Mark i don't know who likes to stirrrr it more me or you?? HaHa :boxed:
CeYa 383

MarKist
12-04-2005, 08:55 AM
Markist,
That is history, I wish you would stop talking about that. Now i am going back to the shrink for more help on that, since you had to bring it up again. Would you please sent me the $200 to help an old bud out..
I am going to come back some day but i have learned to sit on the bank and watch now. :yuk:
Brother Mark i don't know who likes to stirrrr it more me or you?? HaHa :boxed:
CeYa 383
the check is in the mail ,anything to help a brother out :rollside: I had no idea that you was still having problems swallowing that astronomical defeat last year :cry: :cry: I'll pass the spoon to you for a while but keep up the good work and don't let it sit to long with out stirring the chit might stick to the bottom :D :D :D later...
Markist

Mrs.sleekcraft76
12-05-2005, 11:56 AM
Almost got mine torn apart completly today!Markist will make it pretty I'm sure!Got the motor out Monday,will disassemble next week!Looks like might
need more power!Ha Ha!!NOT :yuk:
Get your wax ready Mark, here comes Puffer,I mean Huffer( :D ) Hope to see you guys soon. Me and Mike are having the Gastonia withdrawl's

Huffer
12-05-2005, 12:28 PM
See what ya started!Not you too!It'll be a little
more serious than that this time! :p
You know Markist he stays ready! :yuk:

Jr Jetter
12-05-2005, 03:39 PM
Hi Shirkey,
Later 383
Hey Leland...
Ive been to Hot Springs to watch the festivities......many fast boats there, 1000' ft shot, evens out the jet/prop and/or bottom end/top end advantages and disadvantages of each type, not to mention a nice purse for the winner. Hope to see ya in 06.... Phil

CMZRACING
12-05-2005, 07:50 PM
so how do we even try out??????

jets4me
12-05-2005, 09:48 PM
cmz you cant beat my bass boat so you better try something see ya at dreamsicle,s

CMZRACING
12-06-2005, 01:03 PM
You Have A Bass Boat? I Think "those Guys" Have Their Own Forum!

GasGuzzler
12-06-2005, 02:21 PM
You Have A Bass Boat? I Think "those Guys" Have Their Own Forum!
Yep....looks like a Bass Boat to me!! :)
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2027fishing1Large-med.jpg

jets4me
12-06-2005, 03:20 PM
you call it bass boat i call it fast boat faster then guzzler,s and cmz anyway but when you guys get tired of them slow boats i will take ya on a fishing trip just kidding i aint taking ya on no fishing trip LOL SEEYA

CMZRACING
12-07-2005, 05:15 AM
Yep....looks like a Bass Boat to me!! :)
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2027fishing1Large-med.jpg
DAMN THAT BOAT WOULD LOOK BAD A$$ WITH A BIG OL' WHITE #3 ON THE DECK!!!!!!!! THAT THING SCREEMS "I LOVE YOU DALE!!!!"

MarKist
12-07-2005, 05:33 AM
I was thinking more like .............a swivel seat LOL .just poking you FatherMike :D :D
Markist

tahitian dragon
12-07-2005, 05:07 PM
2 be king of the lake we need some stats!!!!!!!!!!!!! C.I.???? speed , bla bla bla ,damn give us a goal 2 shoot for!!!!!!!!!!!!!what happened 2 the 632 c. i. hydro???????????????????????????????????????????13 7 on GPS???????????????????????????????????????what kind of hull is that???????? like the stepped bubble deck!!!!!!!!!!!some one let me no!!!!!!!!!! :skull: :2purples: :eek: :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea
whats up no specs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!come on dudes &dudeits let me know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

orange peel
12-24-2005, 03:51 PM
Orange,
Later 383
But I will race I have blown a few motors doing such. But i just had a problem with someone on this thread a time ago about being the fastest boat on the lake out here and now it's and sad story about how someones always faster. That day of this problem this boat was the fastest on the lake. But Youll have at! but no disrespect to you personaly. But Come on down its nice to know there are people with balls out there. :cool:

Liquid Invader
12-25-2005, 05:10 AM
Maybe i jumped in the middle of a personal grudge match. But thanks for the for asking us down. Looks like there is going to be some big iron down that way this summer. I would like to see if we can run with some of those guys. I don't mind taking one on the chin. I just like to see fast boats and people who love fast boats. The fellowship is fun, even if everybody there is faster.
I hope to see you in the summer. :)
ceya 383