PDA

View Full Version : Eagles Concert Tix Spam

boxscore
11-10-2005, 07:32 AM
I've got a pair of Eagles tix for this Saturday at Indian Wells. Sec 185, Row L.
Face value is $262/each. Selling for $275 each. Any interest? Lemme know.

boxscore
11-10-2005, 08:43 AM
bmp

JetBoatRich
11-10-2005, 08:55 AM
check you PM :D

boxscore
11-10-2005, 03:32 PM
ttt

boxscore
11-10-2005, 04:59 PM
bttt

JetBoatRich
11-13-2005, 08:57 AM
Andrew thanks for the hookup on the tickets :D
The Concert was one of the best I have ever been to; they almost played every song they ever made :D The seats were incredible, probably not a bad seat in the house. My wife was on her feet most of the time :supp:
Thank Melissa for her hospitality and all your fiends at the block party :supp: we wish were more hungry, the food looked awesome :D sorry we did not stick around for the after party :supp: we rolled out and got home around 3, delayed about 30 minutes thanks to some object on the 15 that decided to tear our front tire, a long with about 10 other cars :mad:

boxscore
11-13-2005, 01:31 PM
The Concert was one of the best I have ever been to; they almost played every song they ever made :D The seats were incredible, probably not a bad seat in the house. My wife was on her feet most of the time :supp:
Thank Melissa for her hospitality and all your fiends at the block party :supp: we wish were more hungry, the food looked awesome :D sorry we did not stick around for the after party :supp: we rolled out and got home around 3, delayed about 30 minutes thanks to some object on the 15 that decided to tear our front tire, a long with about 10 other cars :mad:
Say Paads.... Sorry about the tire nuisance. Bummer. But glad you had a good time. Nice to met you and Stephanie. It's good to get away from the wife and bring a mistress every once in a while :idea: The concert was unbelievably pure Eagles...great 3 hr set , eh? Cool to have you over. Seeya.

JetBoatRich
11-13-2005, 07:54 PM
Say Paads.... Sorry about the tire nuisance. Bummer. But glad you had a good time. Nice to met you and Stephanie. It's good to get away from the wife and bring a mistress every once in a while :idea: The concert was unbelievably pure Eagles...great 3 hr set , eh? Cool to have you over. Seeya.
I am sure my mistress will post to that :eek: 3 hours and plenty more songs to play :wink:

shueman
11-13-2005, 11:39 PM
We'll be at the Pond on Thursday.....3rd row center.....!!!

JetBoatRich
11-14-2005, 04:31 AM
We'll be at the Pond on Thursday.....3rd row center.....!!!
The show will be great :D they play for three hours :D with a small intermission :messedup:

purrfecttremor
11-14-2005, 04:20 PM
Ill be at staples tonight in the booth! should I work tomorrow? HELL NO!

JetBoatRich
11-14-2005, 06:10 PM
Ill be at staples tonight in the booth! should I work tomorrow? HELL NO!
have fun :D
Go ahead and take Tuesda off :D