PDA

View Full Version : DCB deckboat

phebus
11-10-2005, 01:51 PM
In the new issue of Power Boat Magazine, on the last page is an artists drawing of the new DCB deckboat that will be in their future. It is a 30', and that is with a bolt on swim step, so that sucker is going to be huge!! Interesting design, with twin scoops, and storage areas on the bow. Can't wait to see one, but it might take a while, they still haven't produced the 32' that they have been working on for a long time, and there is an artists drawing of that also, and it looks just like a stretched 29' with different engine scoops.
Check it out.

NashvilleBound
11-10-2005, 01:59 PM
I saw it too.....I like it. Course it is a DCB;)

jbtrailerjim
11-10-2005, 02:10 PM
If they build it, I'm sure it will be one the nicest deck boats on the market. But it will probably have at least a $200k price tag on it. :eek:

UnionJack
11-10-2005, 02:11 PM
If they build it, I'm sure it will be one the nicest deck boats on the market. But it will probably have at least a $200k price tag on it. :eek:
at least :D

MR HARLEY
11-10-2005, 02:13 PM
at least :D
Thats the rumor I was told :idea: Its gonna be a sweet boat!!!

mbrown2
11-10-2005, 02:14 PM
It might be the deck boat that causes Insurance companies to get wise to Deckboats.....
When you call for insurance now and mention DCB, they already have your boat on a list.....I am suprised Toby's deckboat deal is treated as a deckboat...its only a matter of time....like once one is tested and runs past eighty with stock merc 496 power or twin outboard power... :idea:

Kilrtoy
11-10-2005, 02:35 PM
It might be the deck boat that causes Insurance companies to get wise to Deckboats.....
When you call for insurance now and mention DCB, they already have your boat on a list.....I am suprised Toby's deckboat deal is treated as a deckboat...its only a matter of time....like once one is tested and runs past eighty with stock merc 496 power or twin outboard power... :idea:
Now TOBY has a really nice twin 30 deck boat

my21advantage
11-10-2005, 04:01 PM
:idea: F29 or wait for the deckboat?

OGShocker
11-10-2005, 04:39 PM
You under estimate Dave's abilities to add zeros to a boat price,.,. :notam: