PDA

View Full Version : Let me clear my throat

LUVNLIFE
11-10-2005, 02:17 PM
Well that wasn 't a nice thing to say since you don't know the Mrs. JBG and UCLa Hater are good friends of ours that got tired of the side handed remarks and pot stirring that has been going on with the PP and the Mrs. It appears that we have been the hot topic of a few conversations. Not to go into details but about six months ago some shit happened over a party we were having. Some friendships were lost and from that this little feud starts. Everyone wants friends and good ones. There are alot of people here that are just that. I have not met anyone here that I didn 't get along with and have not had good times with. Myself and the Mrs. have never met The Pix's, will we, I don't know. Really this place is alot of fun with great people. I have never been involved with something like this on here, really I don't like the bullshit like this and usually shy away from threads like this. This crap just needs to stop, everyone take a look around and remember why we are here in the first place. As a side note it appears that some of you thing we are uptight and don't like to have fun (tightass bitch comment, kiddie comments) maybe you should make a point to meet us before you make up your minds. Cale

IN2-IN2MX
11-10-2005, 02:28 PM
It was implied that the Mrs didn't have nice things to say about Pixi. My only question to you is...
Is your other half the one talking about Pixi?
If so your beautifully expressed thread doesn't mean a thing to me.

LUVNLIFE
11-10-2005, 02:31 PM
I believe it was a mutual thing you know how it goes. One thing leads to another and before you know it things are blown way out there.

LUVNLIFE
11-10-2005, 02:34 PM
Why did you ignore me Bob. You could have came up to me. I saw and recognized you when I saw you walking to your car and I was on the return road.

Mr. Pixilated
11-10-2005, 02:36 PM
Well said, I think you can see my point also. It's all in good fun, until someone goes and tell some about something they heard. Yes, it is true that we have not met everyone on the boards and probably won't. But I think there are some people going way over board on the comments...By the way what does your signature mean......Please explain, you know I don't want to get the wrong idea about you .
Haters need not reply.
Filthy whores are great,,,,,but you don't marry them. :notam:

LUVNLIFE
11-10-2005, 02:40 PM
Don't you agree with me about filthy whores are great. Hell I have a sub to Hustler and a few DVD's one even has midgets in it. :D But I wouldn't want to marry one. We are def not prudes or anything like that but that is the twist I get out of alot of comments.

IN2-IN2MX
11-10-2005, 02:44 PM
Yeah, a mutual bashing, that's soooo nice. :messedup: Sounds like a kindergarten playground..."wahhh, they started it!!!" kinda stuff. Whatever. These people are your friends. Control them or leash them up baby.
You'll understand if I stick to my original opinion then. Sorry, you got a whole posse implying terrible things about some people that are nothing but awesome. They're wrong.

IN2-IN2MX
11-10-2005, 02:46 PM
Don't you agree with me about filthy whores are great. Hell I have a sub to Hustler and a few DVD's one even has midgets in it. :D But I wouldn't want to marry one. We are def not prudes or anything like that but that is the twist I get out of alot of comments.
You have a very "politically correct" way of responding to everything huh. That's so sweet. So it's everything you said and definitely not a little jab at someone you haven't even met? Hmmm...how convenient. :idea:

HOOTER SLED-
11-10-2005, 02:53 PM
Save the drama for yo mama peeps. Let's have a beer. :D

LUVNLIFE
11-10-2005, 02:53 PM
Bashing has happened on all sides. By both people who know and people who don't know. Not whaaa they started it ,I admitted there was some fault.
Really we didn't feed anyone lines. They are big boys and have their own opinions. As for us getting the posse to say things, about an hour or so ago Jen, the Mrs. stepped up the plate and pm ed both parties involved and told them to please stop because it was out of control. She took the first step, then I spent some time thinking about how I was going to approach the sit. I wasn't quite ready but after your post I figured it better to get the ball rolling. As for my wife she has made some phone calls to clear a few things up. Some of you may have phone messages. :)

LUVNLIFE
11-10-2005, 02:54 PM
Save the drama for yo mama peeps. Let's have a beer. :D
I'm going to go pull one off the keg right now. Anyone else? :rollside:

LUVNLIFE
11-10-2005, 02:56 PM
The same can be said about other sig linesaround here also :coffeycup

djunkie
11-10-2005, 02:57 PM
Do you have any frozen mugs? :rollside:

LUVNLIFE
11-10-2005, 02:58 PM
Yes I do let me get you one. :cool:

HOOTER SLED-
11-10-2005, 03:02 PM
Fed Ex me a schooner would ya?

djunkie
11-10-2005, 03:03 PM
Yes I do let me get you one. :cool:

LUVNLIFE
11-10-2005, 03:05 PM
You want that overnighted. The keg is always open at the Luvnlifes ;)

LUVNLIFE
11-10-2005, 03:06 PM
See now we are all just sitting here having a cold one. Can I get you one Jesse? ;)

IN2-IN2MX
11-10-2005, 03:13 PM
Bashing has happened on all sides. By both people who know and people who don't know. Not whaaa they started it ,I admitted there was some fault.
Really we didn't feed anyone lines. They are big boys and have their own opinions. As for us getting the posse to say things, about an hour or so ago Jen, the Mrs. stepped up the plate and pm ed both parties involved and told them to please stop because it was out of control. She took the first step, then I spent some time thinking about how I was going to approach the sit. I wasn't quite ready but after your post I figured it better to get the ball rolling. As for my wife she has made some phone calls to clear a few things up. Some of you may have phone messages. :)
(Grumble, grumble)
Alright, fine! I understand that we're all human and don't have to like everyone we meet (although it is hard for me to believe anyone not liking the Pixis!!). Those phone calls...that was a great thing to do. With that I apologize for what I said about Jen. Thank you for stepping up to the plate and explaining the situation.

IN2-IN2MX
11-10-2005, 03:14 PM
See now we are all just sitting here having a cold one. Can I get you one Jesse? ;)
No, I'm working. I may get tipsy, fall into one of the shampoo tanks and drown. Thank though. :)

LUVNLIFE
11-10-2005, 03:19 PM
Apology accepted. Maybe we can all be civil now and play nicely :wink:

IN2-IN2MX
11-10-2005, 03:31 PM
Alright. But I have to go back to the Sandbar now...this place is raising my blood pressure. Bye.

pixilatedpussy
11-10-2005, 04:03 PM
Where was my call??? :messedup:
If you research everything Cale.as I have said before.....I don't remember ever saying anything about Jen until she decided to drop some of her friends because of me!!! She started it.....I just have to always comment! :D

LUVNLIFE
11-10-2005, 04:15 PM
Where was my call??? :messedup:
If you research everything Cale.as I have said before.....I don't remember ever saying anything about Jen until she decided to drop some of her friends because of me!!! She started it.....I just have to always comment! :D
I wondered when I would hear from you. :D Yea comments and sig lines and all the bullcrap. Just gets out of hand and out of control. We can all remain civil and carry on. BTW don't have your phone number. :notam: This place shouldn't be a hostile place and it's not a way of life. It is like a tool to be used for good times.

Rev. Williams
11-10-2005, 04:15 PM
Sweet !! Does this mean I can finally ride in your boat ??? :D :D

LUVNLIFE
11-10-2005, 04:21 PM
Sweet !! Does this mean I can finally ride in your boat ??? :D :D
It's going to cost you :D

Rev. Williams
11-10-2005, 04:24 PM
It's going to cost you :D
I know.... Ass - Gas or Cash !!
So which one? Like I don't know already !! :D :D :D

LUVNLIFE
11-10-2005, 04:25 PM
Right now I pick the cash ;)

Rev. Williams
11-10-2005, 04:34 PM
Right now I pick the cash ;)
Deal !! But no changing your mind once we're on the water and you have a few beers in ya !! :D :D
I've been told I'm pretty cute after a few drinks :D :D

PlyaPlya22
11-10-2005, 04:37 PM
Deal !! But no changing your mind once we're on the water and you have a few beers in ya !! :D :D
TMI...LOL

LUVNLIFE
11-10-2005, 04:40 PM
No changing the mind :D :D :D

pixilatedpussy
11-10-2005, 04:41 PM
Im glad you two are back to sharing beers! :smile:

Rev. Williams
11-10-2005, 04:42 PM
TMI...LOL
Come on Plya !! I didn't say it was you that said that !! :D :D But thanks!

MAXIMUS
11-10-2005, 04:53 PM
Lucky just cleared his throat too... he he he :jawdrop:

dmontzsta
11-10-2005, 06:06 PM
Hanson is a Fag and wears thongs.

77charger
11-10-2005, 06:07 PM
i heard he humps outboards too :)

Roland the Fisherman
11-10-2005, 07:20 PM
Be nice 77 or your gonna get another 2 stroke spank'n from my fish'n boat.
By the way how ya been? Did I read your driving at Phonix? What boat and class?

77charger
11-10-2005, 07:32 PM
Be nice 77 or your gonna get another 2 stroke spank'n from my fish'n boat.
By the way how ya been? Did I read your driving at Phonix? What boat and class?
ait 100 percent sure we will make it but trying very hard to make it.Class is faster than your wacker will ever go!! :argue:
going to be pro eliminator.everything else is classified info cant disclose that info HAHAHA.

Kim Hanson
11-10-2005, 07:37 PM
Donald G freaks me out with the hirachristna( spelling ) look, I bet he heard he goes faster with a shave noodle :D He likes to hug boys for long periods also ( wrestling ) with the crotch in his face............( . )( . ).......... :D

Kim Hanson
11-10-2005, 07:39 PM
No, No , Nooooo my OutBoard Thumps! Did Donald teach you how to read :D ............( . )( . )............ :hammer2:

JetBoatRich
11-14-2005, 08:00 AM
Nice thread, sorry I missed it last week.

Kim Hanson
11-15-2005, 06:11 PM
Nice thread, sorry I missed it last week.
It was boring, Sand Bar peeps crashed in here for some reason............( . )( . )........Mikey plays weird games on here! :p

lucky
11-16-2005, 07:17 AM
Lucky just cleared his throat too... he he he :jawdrop:
after this thread i feel all warm and gurrgley

JetBoatRich
11-16-2005, 04:06 PM
It was boring, Sand Bar peeps crashed in here for some reason............( . )( . )........Mikey plays weird games on here! :p
What do you know :hammerhea

Kim Hanson
11-16-2005, 04:45 PM
What do you know :hammerhea
Beer is best drank ice cold, women need 40dd's to look hot,Donald is a Ricer Wannabe, Roman has a slow TV Boat, Donald should hit the water by 2009 with the " B"itch boat, need more :D :D .........( . )( . )......

JetBoatRich
11-16-2005, 07:06 PM
Beer is best drank ice cold, women need 40dd's to look hot,Donald is a Ricer Wannabe, Roman has a slow TV Boat, Donald should hit the water by 2009 with the " B"itch boat, need more :D :D .........( . )( . )......
http://www.glamisdunes.com/invision/style_emoticons/default/happydrunks.gif Makes Sense to mehttp://www.glamisdunes.com/invision/style_emoticons/default/moof.gif

Kim Hanson
11-16-2005, 08:34 PM
http://www.glamisdunes.com/invision/style_emoticons/default/happydrunks.gif Makes Sense to mehttp://www.glamisdunes.com/invision/style_emoticons/default/moof.gif
I need to go to bed, Marcy will probably freak when she see's that I have a Stripper Screen Saver :p .......( . )( . )............ :p

a catered life
11-18-2005, 07:08 AM
dam i'm so glad the air is semi-cleared you fockers were pissing me off with this crap.i was ready to whip all your asses :yuk: lmao especially the cute round tight one's :p
i so glad all of you stepped up to the plate and handled this like the great adults you are so lets freaking party at my house on the 10th :idea: