PDA

View Full Version : Maybe one more???

MizBubba
11-10-2005, 03:35 PM
We're going camping out at Jordan Lake this weekend. I'm hoping for one more ride in the Bubbajet before we retire it for good. :rolleyes:
'Sposed to be wicked cold at night (good for campfires and belly-rubbing)... but they're calling for 70* on Saturday... so we'll see. :confused:
Ya'll come out and see us, if you're in the area.

Lady Warhawk
11-10-2005, 06:14 PM
I can't talk Daniel into going out anymore until next spring/summer. Ya'll have fun, and rub some bellies for me :2purples:
If we get a chance, we might stop by though.

GasGuzzler
11-12-2005, 05:43 AM
We're going camping out at Jordan Lake this weekend. I'm hoping for one more ride in the Bubbajet before we retire it for good. :rolleyes:
'Sposed to be wicked cold at night (good for campfires and belly-rubbing)... but they're calling for 70* on Saturday... so we'll see. :confused:
Ya'll come out and see us, if you're in the area.
Campfires and belly rubs my ass, probably take a quart of peaches to get through all that chilliness. (What do they soak them things in anyways?) ;)

MizBubba
11-14-2005, 06:28 AM
Well, no boat ride for me. :cry:
It was too cold to get the boat out... but the campfires kept us warm at night (dam them was some good Smores!). :D
The view was wonderful. Lots of sunshine and the leaves were all turning. All in all, a great weekend.