PDA

View Full Version : Coldstone Creamery

Mandelon
11-10-2005, 09:11 PM
I just had a concoction called "Cookie Doughn't You Like It" .....and I am stuffed. My belly hurts its so full, that stuff is rich!
Vanilla ice cream, cookie dough, chocolate chips, fudge and caramel. Ugh. It was delicious, but the small size would have been the wiser choice.
Have you guys tried one of these things? They mash the ice cream on a cold granite slab and mush all the ingredients together while you watch. Fun for the kids.

JackieV
11-10-2005, 09:12 PM
I freaken LOVE that place! It's the BEST!

bunny 166
11-10-2005, 09:17 PM
I have never been there, but will you post a pic of it for your 10K?? :rollside: :rollside: I love ice cream....

pixilatedpussy
11-10-2005, 09:25 PM
I just had a concoction called "Cookie Doughn't You Like It" .....and I am stuffed. My belly hurts its so full, that stuff is rich!
Vanilla ice cream, cookie dough, chocolate chips, fudge and caramel. Ugh. It was delicious, but the small size would have been the wiser choice.
Have you guys tried one of these things? They mash the ice cream on a cold granite slab and mush all the ingredients together while you watch. Fun for the kids.
Have you had the Banana..nut, caramel one? OMG!!! YUMMMMMMMMMM :D

MagicMtnDan
11-10-2005, 09:28 PM
There's a place down in Dana Point, been there for years, on PCH that makes a way better ice cream thingy. They have a blending machine - you pick out the ingredients and ice cream, they put it in the blender and viola! The best mixed up ice cream concoction ever. Even better than CC.

SummitKarl
11-10-2005, 09:28 PM
They sponcer my Car Club....I got 12 free bucket coupons, to give away at my car show this Saturday....they ROCK!!!!

pixilatedpussy
11-10-2005, 09:34 PM
They sponcer my Car Club....I got 12 free bucket coupons, to give away at my car show this Saturday....they ROCK!!!!
Uhhh hello....Mr Boobs on your walll that belong to me!!!!!! Where is my coupon???????????? :burningm: ;)

JackieV
11-10-2005, 09:39 PM
Yeah wher is mine too FOCKER! LOL j/k Although it would be nice... ;)

SummitKarl
11-10-2005, 10:08 PM
Uhhh hello....Mr Boobs on your walll that belong to me!!!!!! Where is my coupon???????????? :burningm: ;)
you must bring a old car and play my charity raffel to get one

bigq
11-10-2005, 10:54 PM
The kids?....right...the kids.

Flashover
11-11-2005, 06:04 AM
Try the cake batter ice cream, it kicks ass.. :D

JetBoatRich
11-11-2005, 06:09 AM
My wife and kids love the place :jawdrop:
I like 31 flavors :supp: simple icecream sundae :supp:
I remember going to Farrels as a kid, nothing like a pig sundae :supp:

ahhell
11-11-2005, 06:24 AM
last time we went to cold stone they has WASABE ice cream!!! its good on sushi but as ice cream I had to pass...did try it though, woulda been good with frozen squid :hammerhea

NOTALENT
11-11-2005, 06:28 AM
I am there all the time....so freaking good!! And addicting! :D

lucky
11-11-2005, 06:42 AM
fricken yuppies :D

Tequila-John
11-11-2005, 06:49 AM
that place rocks but you can pack the weight on real quick. SO GOOD!