PDA

View Full Version : Pfaff thread got poofed? dont turn into OSO guys.

KACHINA KEN
11-11-2005, 07:57 AM
Thread poofing is BS, just because someone may have said some BS doesn't mean you poof a thread, Steve and his moderators on OSO do that stuff and I think it's chickenshit and a lil Nazi-esque. If someone has a bitch let it out. Were all consumers here, I want to know where the rats are. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Havasu Hangin'
11-11-2005, 08:01 AM
Wasn't me.

Jordy
11-11-2005, 08:06 AM
Wasn't me.
Likely story you Hilter-esque Oompa Loompa... :idea: :D ;)

KACHINA KEN
11-11-2005, 08:07 AM
This is their forum, paid for by them on their servers. I think we have a lot of freedom here, moreso than many tightly moderated forums I've belonged to. I'm not "for it", but I understand where they're coming from.
I disagree Bob, from what I know the thread was poofed after a manufacurer called, instead of poofing he should have logged on and told his side of the story. I don't even know how the Pfaffs have any juice on this board anyhow, I don't see any advertisements anywhere. I guess it's the good ole boy network ***boat style.

KACHINA KEN
11-11-2005, 08:08 AM
Wasn't me.
I didn't think it would be you, you've seen Steves moderating first hand over on OSO, so juvenile

KACHINA KEN
11-11-2005, 08:09 AM
Likely story you Hilter-esque Oompa Loompa... :idea: :D ;)
NAZI I said Nazi.

Havasu Hangin'
11-11-2005, 08:10 AM
I didn't think it would be you, you've seen Steves moderating first hand over on OSO, so juvenile
That's one of the reasons I don't go over there much anymore. Too bad- it used to be a great site.

Jordy
11-11-2005, 08:12 AM
NAZI I said Nazi.
I know what you said, however, I was building on it. Nazi is to Hitler what moderator is to HH. He's the frickin' ring leader. Capiche??? :hammerhea :eek: :D

KACHINA KEN
11-11-2005, 08:15 AM
That's one of the reasons I don't go over there much anymore. Too bad- it used to be a great site.
the information and brains are still there though.

HighRoller
11-11-2005, 08:16 AM
It's obvious what happened; Pfaff bought some ad space. BOOM. Thread gone....Same thing that happened when ***boat promised us to "out" the mystery boat that was dangerous at all speeds. If I recall, the editor promised to take a "deep,dark bite out of their ass"....don't recall that ever happening. Maybe I should buy some ad space in the mag. Then anyone who flames me will be shown the door :D :D :D :D

KACHINA KEN
11-11-2005, 08:16 AM
Nazi is to Hitler what moderator is to HH. He's the frickin' ring leader. Capiche??? :hammerhea :eek: :D
German and Italian don't mesh well. HH , can you poof the poofer?

Jordy
11-11-2005, 08:18 AM
German and Italian don't mesh well.
Seems to me that Musolini and Hitler started off as pals. Maybe Rexone can be Benito. :D :D :D

Havasu Hangin'
11-11-2005, 08:19 AM
Nazi is to Hitler what moderator is to HH. He's the frickin' ring leader. Capiche??? :hammerhea :eek: :D
I resememble that remark!
I am no "ring leader". I am more like the "Sgt Schultz" of the Nazi party...
:cry:

Jordy
11-11-2005, 08:22 AM
I am no "ring leader". I am more like the "Sgt Schultz" of the Nazi party...
:cry:
Did Hogan's Heros have a midget though??? :D
And does that make Rexone Colonel Clink? :squiggle: :D

Havasu Hangin'
11-11-2005, 08:29 AM
Did Hogan's Heros have a midget though??? :D
And does that make Rexone Colonel Clink? :squiggle: :D
I know NOTHING!
:D

PHOTOGLOU
11-11-2005, 09:04 AM
Wow I appreciate the support. Although I know it was for threads in general not just mine..... Things are still not worked out and Paul did call me Thur last week in the morning and left a message on my cell phone I have left 3 messages at work and 2 on his cell phone and as of yet no call back.... Isn't Friday( I updated this) the day that the thread was taken down??? I was advised on Thursday(updated) that Carl from Pfaff had made a phone call and asked for the thread to be deleted.... I was on my toes all day Thursday(updated) to defend my thread.... I was getting pretty beat up in there... BUT NOTHING I woke up Fruday(updated) morning to my cell phone ringing I think something like 8 ( OK so I don't get up too early) didn't make it to the phone in time went turned on the computer and called my voice mail... It was Paul stateing that he was returning my call.. (from about 2 weeks prior) so I tried to return the call and was told he's with customers by Ria... I left a message stateing I was returning his call and he was returning my call please have him call me again..... Went back to the computer to start defending myself AGAIN and spent a few minutes looking at who was looking at the thread..... THERE were a few people including ***boat admin.... SO I didn't type anything JUST IN CASE he was going to warn me in a PM or in the thread... Nope nothing ***boat admin then logged off... So running late for work now... I got ready went to work.... ON THE WAY to work I called Pfaff again and NOW he was gone till after lunch.... Get to work THREAD GONE..... and now no calls back.....

scarabrick2
11-11-2005, 09:13 AM
He lost my buisness

superdave013
11-11-2005, 09:23 AM
You guys act like that this is the first time this has happened.
I will even go as far as to say I would bet that none of the mods deleted it.
This happened when I was the mod in the v drive forum. Miller Killer just does not like Miller boats for what ever the reason is. He was posting with in the forum guidelines so I would not delete his thread. Then just like magic it was deleted. Now I was the only mod in that forum and I sure didn't delete it. So who did? Everyone sure thought it was me but it wasn't. That's when I asked them to find someone else to do that thankless job for free (they didn't even keep their word on a tee shirt)
I'm kinda with ShockwaveBob on this one. It's not my sandbox, they just let me play in it sometimes.

Jordy
11-11-2005, 09:25 AM
I will even go as far as to say I would bet that none of the mods deleted it.
You're probably right, but isn't it fun to blame HH anyway??? :D :D :D

olbiezer
11-11-2005, 10:02 AM
hey start the thread again......see whee it goes this time......always fun to watch a good fight!!!!

PHOTOGLOU
11-11-2005, 10:20 AM
Well just got off the phone with Paul Pfaff and we have now set up a meeting for Monday 11/14/05 at 1:30 at HIS shop in Huntington Beach..... Don't know which way it will go for sure BUT atleast I will know where he stands and what he plans on doing about it AND he will know where I stand and what I plan on doing about it...... NOW this is moving in the right direction......

Jordy
11-11-2005, 11:13 AM
Think you might need a bodyguard?
Rio
Have ya met Gordy??? :D :D :D

PHOTOGLOU
11-11-2005, 11:19 AM
Think you might need a bodyguard?
Rio
No I don't think I'll get violent..................... THIS IS A JOKE DO NOT TAKE IT SERIOUSLY :coffeycup

phebus
11-11-2005, 11:23 AM
You might end up with some cement shoes :2purples:

PHOTOGLOU
11-11-2005, 11:31 AM
You might end up with some cement shoes :2purples:
OK I'll take the bodyguard :eek:

Jbb
11-11-2005, 11:43 AM
RD Deleted it........ :jawdrop:

Jordy
11-11-2005, 11:44 AM
RD Sux. :D

Rexone
11-11-2005, 03:23 PM
Seems to me that Musolini and Hitler started off as pals. Maybe Rexone can be Benito. :D :D :D
Do not mess with Benito :supp:

PHOTOGLOU
11-11-2005, 06:53 PM
Do not mess with Benito :supp:
Do you know why it got deleted???

uclahater
11-11-2005, 07:05 PM
Jay
If you paid good money for advertising :idea: Would you allow your business to be slammmed on there website :confused: No need to answer cause we all no the answer is NO :messedup:

PHOTOGLOU
11-11-2005, 07:09 PM
Jay
If you paid good money for advertising :idea: Would you allow your business to be slammmed on there website :confused: No need to answer cause we all no the answer is NO :messedup:
Paul and I have a meeting at 1:30 on Monday at his shop... Hopefully this will end well so I don't have to be an advertiser in ***boat to get my thread back, BUT I can be an advertiser in ***boat to get more business.... Either way Darrin Davidson will be getting a call from me.... Jay 714 552 0300

uclahater
11-11-2005, 07:10 PM
Paul and I have a meeting at 1:30 on Monday at his shop... Hopefully this will end well so I don't have to be an advertiser in ***boat to get my thread back, BUT I can be an advertiser in ***boat to get more business.... Either way Darrin Davidson will be getting a call from me.... Jay 714 552 0300
Would you like me to deliver your flowers there :idea:

SHAKEN Not Stirred
11-11-2005, 10:01 PM
He lost my buisness
Oh crap!!!
Then they should just close their door's then..... :idea:
Lemming.......
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1780200px-Lemming.jpg
CJG
:rolleyes:

PHOTOGLOU
11-11-2005, 10:33 PM
Would you like me to deliver your flowers there :idea:
Perfect then we can talk about the VASE there :jawdrop:

Rexone
11-11-2005, 10:34 PM
No. Just as I told you the other day though I doubt a moderator touched it.

PHOTOGLOU
11-11-2005, 10:52 PM
No. Just as I told you the other day though I doubt a moderator touched it.
OK but you haven't been told I did something wrong.... SO MAYBE it was just the content.... I can live with that....

Rexone
11-11-2005, 11:08 PM
OK but you haven't been told I did something wrong.... SO MAYBE it was just the content.... I can live with that....
That would be my guess Jay, the mods normally aren't informed.

HM
11-11-2005, 11:09 PM
That would be my guess Jay, the mods normally aren't informed.
You guys should start your own Union. You got the perfect foundation.....uniformed. :devil:

Rexone
11-11-2005, 11:12 PM
You guys should start your own Union. You got the perfect foundation.....uniformed. :devil:
We could probably thrive in several branches of government too.

PHOTOGLOU
11-12-2005, 03:10 AM
We could probably thrive in several branches of government too.
Yes you would, DID Riodog come talk to you????

Rexone
11-12-2005, 03:27 AM
Yes you would, DID Riodog come talk to you????
He was here but I was home sick the day he came. He did leave me a little chiwawa turd rake but I cannot locate my $500 envelope. :frown: :D

NorCal Gameshow
11-12-2005, 03:37 AM
not all union workers wear uniforms... :hammer2: :D

Rexone
11-12-2005, 03:39 AM
not all union workers wear uniforms... :hammer2: :D
:D Nice catch
I better go get my moderator dress blues on.

NorCal Gameshow
11-12-2005, 03:46 AM
:D Nice catch
I better go get my moderator dress blues on.
mods new uni..
:D http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:EPmPe_RZ8NQJ:www.hpr.com/service_images/SWAT-Police-Officer.jpg :D

scarabrick2
11-12-2005, 06:54 AM
Oh crap!!!
Then they should just close their door's then..... :idea:
Lemming.......
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1780200px-Lemming.jpg
CJG
:rolleyes:
Yah he better close up shop because I was going to have them (after this issue is wrapped up) build me a kick @ss 4 cyl turbo for my 27 foot Hallett.

PHOTOGLOU
11-12-2005, 08:49 AM
He was here but I was home sick the day he came. He did leave me a little chiwawa turd rake but I cannot locate my $500 envelope. :frown: :D
Well he did say he was going to your shop and then to visit Havasu Hangin maybe well never mind

SHAKEN Not Stirred
11-12-2005, 12:19 PM
Yah he better close up shop because I was going to have them (after this issue is wrapped up) build me a kick @ss 4 cyl turbo for my 27 foot Hallett.
This issue isn't going to end with either party happy......
It's a shame, but the truth......
There is no finer local "True" engine assembler than Pfaff.....
No one else does it ALL in house, including dyno, other than Pfaff.....
Jay's situation is unfortunate and I have sympathy...
But...The few occurrences that have been mentioned regarding problems with Pfaff amount to only a couple percent.....
Hardly a number to suggest a trend......
Jay knows my position on this.......I believe this occurrence is an abberation.... at best.....not a trend.
Again.....The mindless lemmings that make a conscious decision to talk bad about Pfaff without knowing all the details, which no one knows, including Jay or Gordy, is amazing.
You could do no better than purchasing a Pfaff motor....Period!
Put the same one I did in that Hallett and you'll be very happy.....
Ask Nick Barron what custom motor he'd choose for your boat....
Jay....I hope your meeting with Paul goes well......
Later,
CJG
:clover:

scarabrick2
11-12-2005, 01:09 PM
This issue isn't going to end with either party happy......
It's a shame, but the truth......
There is no finer local "True" engine assembler than Pfaff.....
No one else does it ALL in house, including dyno, other than Pfaff.....
Jay's situation is unfortunate and I have sympathy...
But...The few occurrences that have been mentioned regarding problems with Pfaff amount to only a couple percent.....
Hardly a number to suggest a trend......
Jay knows my position on this.......I believe this occurrence is an abberation.... at best.....not a trend.
Again.....The mindless lemmings that make a conscious decision to talk bad about Pfaff without knowing all the details, which no one knows, including Jay or Gordy, is amazing.
You could do no better than purchasing a Pfaff motor....Period!
Put the same one I did in that Hallett and you'll be very happy.....
Ask Nick Barron what custom motor he'd choose for your boat....
Jay....I hope your meeting with Paul goes well......
Later,
CJG
:clover:
My comment about the 4cyl was a joke. I'll build my own engine when this ones due for rebuild. I hope for everyones piece of mind this all turns out well.
Rick

doesitfloat?
11-13-2005, 12:31 PM
Whichever, BUT it didn't clear the air and until it's clear there will still be a shadow hangin over him.
I couldn't agree more. I am now more suspicious of Pfaff's customer service (because of the deleted thread) than I was before. I've been screwed by "big players" (not Pfaff, for the record) and I hate the old school networking bs.

PHOTOGLOU
11-13-2005, 06:51 PM
Interesting........http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1653756&posted=1#post1653756