PDA

View Full Version : Stainless hoses

Thunderbutt
11-11-2005, 09:50 AM
As I said in the Gear section. I want to put on all stainless hoses on a HP500 carberated motor. Does anyone have a picture of the proper way to plumb one of these motors. Thanks

burtandnancy
11-13-2005, 04:14 PM
Contact Superdave 013 or The Blower Shop or Blower Drive Service, all in SoCal

superdave013
11-21-2005, 07:47 AM
Burt, you are the guy he needs to talk to. I'm sure he could figure it out. But he's a v drive guy too. And I was just looking at those pics you sent me. He has the stock water pump and does not like the looks of those big rubber hoses on it.
Now those engines you did had a magnaflow pump (v drive style) with what looks like a rex t stat kit. Very clean looking set up for sure. If I had a scanner I'd post them.

Havasu Hangin'
11-22-2005, 04:56 AM
Burt, you are the guy he needs to talk to. I'm sure he could figure it out. But he's a v drive guy too. And I was just looking at those pics you sent me. He has the stock water pump and does not like the looks of those big rubber hoses on it.
Now those engines you did had a magnaflow pump (v drive style) with what looks like a rex t stat kit. Very clean looking set up for sure. If I had a scanner I'd post them.
I put these on my last motor.
http://static.summitracing.com/global/images/prod/large/sum-390124.jpg
They are stainless, and looked alot better than rubber.

burtandnancy
11-22-2005, 08:11 AM
HH, looks good but doesn't your hot water heater leak now?

Havasu Hangin'
11-22-2005, 08:17 AM
HH, looks good but doesn't your hot water heater leak now?
Everyone's a comedian around here. :notam: