PDA

View Full Version : Innovate Air/Fuel Meter

PC Rat
11-13-2005, 12:03 PM
Who has or has used the Innovate Air/Fuel Meter? I'm interested in getting one and am looking for some opinions on their ease of use. Anyone have the optional Aux Box Kit? Do I understand correctly that the Aux Box just creates real time gauges onto a laptop screen? Would the meter be worth purchasing if I was going to have my engine on the dyno anyway?
Brian

sanger rat
11-13-2005, 02:03 PM
Get ahold of Unchained. Mark is running one on his boat.

Unchained
11-14-2005, 06:42 PM
Who has or has used the Innovate Air/Fuel Meter? I'm interested in getting one and am looking for some opinions on their ease of use. Anyone have the optional Aux Box Kit? Do I understand correctly that the Aux Box just creates real time gauges onto a laptop screen? Would the meter be worth purchasing if I was going to have my engine on the dyno anyway?
Brian
I've got the Innovate Motorsports LM-1 with the Aux box. That unit works great. It really helped me to get the tune right on the EFI system. The datalogging with the aux box lets you show gauges on the laptop screen while you playback a run or it will show the run as a graph.
You can move a time line across the graph and see the inputs at any point.
Here's a picture of a datalog page, http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/220datalogoct05.jpg
Disregard the red line as the EGT thermocouple is not inserted in the pipe yet.