HighRoller
11-13-2005, 04:38 PM
Or a Canatard :jawdrop:

canuck1
11-13-2005, 04:41 PM
sorry I forgot that one....thanks High Roller

Steve 1
11-13-2005, 04:53 PM
Rule #2 Or Canhole If they are completly full of chit!!

Arizona Hot Boater
11-13-2005, 05:40 PM
I've read a few of the aimless posts made by Steve 1 and for some reason the word cretin comes to mind.

canuck1
11-13-2005, 05:48 PM
Rule #2 Or Canhole If they are completly full of chit!!
Facts Stevey facts. You need to back up the shit that dribbles out of your mouth. If I am full of it prove it with facts, since your name calling does not prove anything that spews out of your lips please provide facts

Steve 1
11-13-2005, 05:54 PM
Simple your lack of perception with basic facts ,plus the rule that you are either with us or against us fairly well pigeon holes you on the side of the traitors we have here in this country the Rat party and the Islamic whack jobs

canuck1
11-13-2005, 11:25 PM
Simple your lack of perception with basic facts ,plus the rule that you are either with us or against us fairly well pigeon holes you on the side of the traitors we have here in this country the Rat party and the Islamic whack jobs
facts? what facts? I guess we are smarter than Bush and cound see the BS that he was being fed :cool:
Let me wrap that flag around my head and march into the volcano with all the other sheeple

Blown 472
11-14-2005, 04:26 AM
[
facts? what facts? I guess we are smarter than Bush and cound see the BS that he was being fed :cool:
Let me wrap that flag around my head and march into the volcano with all the other sheeple[/QUOTE]
Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, what will poor wittle stevo say when bush is at the haige???

Steve 1
11-14-2005, 06:36 AM
Question what would you two turds know?? You’re kidding me right? Like having some real knowledge of what is going on aside from some 5th column website put up by a person/jackass even more backward than you two sloping fore headed Imbeciles!!

Steve 1
11-14-2005, 08:46 AM
I've read a few of the aimless posts made by Steve 1 and for some reason the word cretin comes to mind.
Yes and the words asinine, backward, deranged, dim-witted, dull, fatuous, feeble-minded, foolish, half-witted, idiotic, imbecilic, inane, ludicrous, moronic, retarded, simple, simpleminded, slow, thick, witless seem to apply well to your babble!
You are a homemade Muslim right??

Schiada76
11-14-2005, 10:26 AM
[QUOTE=canuck1]If no one agrees with your BS call them a pinko commie or a homo
You HOMO :D

QuickJet
11-14-2005, 04:50 PM
Canuck1 you are a pinky como homo. Fortuanatly you reside in a country that has nothing to do with ANYTHING. If it wasn't for our srength, your country would be owned by Russia. Exactly the reason why we have Alaska. We knew we counldn't count on your clown army to protect our continent. Just sit back and enjoy our cars, money, boats, economy, television and radio. Ohh, and the protection of our military. Almost forgot that one......did you?

canuck1
11-14-2005, 06:01 PM
Canuck1 you are a pinky como homo. Fortuanatly you reside in a country that has nothing to do with ANYTHING. If it wasn't for our srength, your country would be owned by Russia. Exactly the reason why we have Alaska. We knew we counldn't count on your clown army to protect our continent. Just sit back and enjoy our cars, money, boats, economy, television and radio. Ohh, and the protection of our military. Almost forgot that one......did you?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA>>>>>HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHHAHAHa
Btw welcome
one question though, Protection of your military? From what?

QuickJet
11-15-2005, 01:25 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA>>>>>HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHHAHAHa
Btw welcome
one question though, Protection of your military? From what?
You don't remember "Bay of Pigs"? WW2, The cold war. Had my country not been involved in the capacity that it was, your country as well as ours would be a waisteland with natives speaking Russian and Japaneese. No one ever calls on Canada for foreign aid to the extent that they do my country. We bail out more countries every year than your government even knows exsists. You are allowed to have a week military due to our strong one. My state of California contributes more to the world economy than your whole country. The very fact that we take charge of the western world has enabled your country to kick back and critique those who protect it.
What has America protected you from you ask? It's protected your country from the expectations to stand up like a REAL country and grow a set of balls. No one in the world expects Canada to do anything except sweaten our pancakes in the morning.

Jeanyus
11-15-2005, 09:45 AM
You don't remember "Bay of Pigs"? WW2, The cold war. Had my country not been involved in the capacity that it was, your country as well as ours would be a waisteland with natives speaking Russian and Japaneese. No one ever calls on Canada for foreign aid to the extent that they do my country. We bail out more countries every year than your government even knows exsists. You are allowed to have a week military due to our strong one. My state of California contributes more to the world economy than your whole country. The very fact that we take charge of the western world has enabled your country to kick back and critique those who protect it.
What has America protected you from you ask? It's protected your country from the expectations to stand up like a REAL country and grow a set of balls. No one in the world expects Canada to do anything except sweaten our pancakes in the morning.
Funny you should mention WW II. My history book says, that the Canadians were fighting and dying in Europe long before America got involved. Rosevelt was still playing the policaly correct game with the anti war crowd.
The same holds true for WW I. :supp:
The Canadians have military units that were highly decorated by the US,France, and England.
I do find it odd, that with all the beautiful lake and waterways in Canada, they choose to go boating in mud puddles.
PS I'm from California, and the last thing I would do is brag about our economy, after all our state is $30 billion in debt, and for labor is we rely illeagle imigrants.

canuck1
11-15-2005, 12:59 PM
Jeanyus
Those would be facts you used, you will confuse the issue if you keep throwing out facts

lucky
11-15-2005, 01:02 PM
fags :D

QuickJet
11-15-2005, 05:43 PM
Funny you should mention WW II. My history book says, that the Canadians were fighting and dying in Europe long before America got involved. Rosevelt was still playing the policaly correct game with the anti war crowd..
Thank God Canada cleared the way in Europe and made Patton's job that much easier :rolleyes:
The Canadians have military units that were highly decorated by the US,France, and England..
Yes, and retarted kids get medals for participating in the special Olympics. What's your point?
PS I'm from California, and the last thing I would do is brag about our economy, after all our state is $30 billion in debt, and for labor is we rely illeagle imigrants.
Even with California's debt, we are still more vital to the world economy than Canada. As far as illegal immigrant and labor go, you pulled that completely out of your ass. Unless of course you see California's contribution to the world as only being a head of lettuce and a bushhell of Strwberries. Very stupid claim!

Forkin' Crazy
11-15-2005, 09:32 PM
Yes and the words asinine, backward, deranged, dim-witted, dull, fatuous, feeble-minded, foolish, half-witted, idiotic, imbecilic, inane, ludicrous, moronic, retarded, simple, simpleminded, slow, thick, witless seem to apply well to your babble!
You are a homemade Muslim right??
LMAO!!!!! You know this guy too? :smile:

Arizona Hot Boater
11-15-2005, 09:38 PM
Whats wrong Forkinstupid, can't you unload that broken turd of yours.

Forkin' Crazy
11-15-2005, 11:05 PM
No, but I'd give it to you. A piece of shit for a piece of shit. :devil:

Arizona Hot Boater
11-16-2005, 07:19 AM
No, but I'd give it to you. A piece of shit for a piece of shit. :devil:
Look who owns the piece of shit. Forkinstupid the shit master.

Jeanyus
11-16-2005, 08:12 AM
Thank God Canada cleared the way in Europe and made Patton's job that much easier :rolleyes:
Yes, and retarted kids get medals for participating in the special Olympics. What's your point?
Even with California's debt, we are still more vital to the world economy than Canada. As far as illegal immigrant and labor go, you pulled that completely out of your ass. Unless of course you see California's contribution to the world as only being a head of lettuce and a bushhell of Strwberries. Very stupid claim!
How about a few more facts for you to make stupid comments about.
Lets start with the Medal of Honer 61 of them were awarded to Canadians.
How about D Day? 14,000 canadians stormed Juno beach. At the end of the day, its forward elements stood deeper into France than those of any other division. 340 KIA purple hearts wre earned, 574 wounded in action purple hearts were earned that 1 day. And countless awards for bravery were issued to them. You think they were awarded these for mere participation? :rolleyes:
California is currently being invaded by a foriegn country, the invaders face no opposition. They are an unarmed peasent army. Where do they get the finances to invade. From California, they send money, from the great economy of Ca., back to Mexico to further finance the invasion,and give a boost to Mexico's economy. At the same time draging down this rapidly failing great economy that you speak of. You are correct California's economy is vital to the invasion.Without Ca money the invasion would cease. They have taken the southern 1/2 of the state, the north will soon fall.
1 of the biggest citys in the state of Ca. has outlawed the US military. I don't see any cities in Canada, that have outlawed the military.
I don't see much there to brag about. Frankly I'm ashamed.

QuickJet
11-16-2005, 10:39 AM
How about a few more facts for you to make stupid comments about.
Lets start with the Medal of Honer 61 of them were awarded to Canadians..
WOW 61!!!! Either their army is incredibly small or incredibly incompitent. 61 in nothing!!! How many were awarded to Americans?
How about D Day? 14,000 canadians stormed Juno beach. At the end of the day, its forward elements stood deeper into France than those of any other division. 340 KIA purple hearts wre earned, 574 wounded in action purple hearts were earned that 1 day. And countless awards for bravery were issued to them. You think they were awarded these for mere participation? :rolleyes: ..
First off we all know that the real battle on D-Day took place on the beaches of Normandy. We had the Canadians fight a smaller (easier) battle which also allowed them to move further into France. This was because we were fighting the real battles that day. You aren't trying to say that Canada had an equal part in winning WW2 are you? They pitched in 2 bucks on a 100.00 dollar dinner.
California is currently being invaded by a foriegn country, the invaders face no opposition. They are an unarmed peasent army. Where do they get the finances to invade. From California, they send money, from the great economy of Ca., back to Mexico to further finance the invasion,and give a boost to Mexico's economy. At the same time draging down this rapidly failing great economy that you speak of. You are correct California's economy is vital to the invasion.Without Ca money the invasion would cease. They have taken the southern 1/2 of the state, the north will soon fall.
Yes I agree. California's liberal policies SUCK ASS. Yet after all the sucking that these southern border jumping scum do, we are still more dominate in the world economy than all the provinces in Canada put together. Do you think Canada would survive such an invasion. NOT likely!!!
I'm begining to think your screen name is meant to be taken with a sense of irony :hammer2:

canuck1
11-16-2005, 10:59 AM
Quick Jet
Before you make yourself look any dumber please pick up a book and read some actual history. You throw out various crap and you really don't have clue what you have said.
Bay of Pigs- you mentioned it now please go learn about it
Largest Navy in WW2- look it up, the answer will shock you
Look at the size of the Canadian and Australian armies in relationship to the respective countrys population
As for California that is your back yard you don't seem to know the numbers there either

Steve 1
11-16-2005, 11:11 AM
What can Hole is not saying is the Bombers they had (HALIFAX) What 12 1/2 or so? And were of such poor design they could be only used for night time work..Leaving risky day light bombing to Guess who?? Americans..Oh BTW we built over 12000 B-17's alone..

QuickJet
11-16-2005, 11:18 AM
Quick Jet
Before you make yourself look any dumber please pick up a book and read some actual history. You throw out various crap and you really don't have clue what you have said.
Bay of Pigs- you mentioned it now please go learn about it
Largest Navy in WW2- look it up, the answer will shock you
Look at the size of the Canadian and Australian armies in relationship to the respective countrys population
As for California that is your back yard you don't seem to know the numbers there either
So let me get this stright, it was actually Canada that stopped Russia from invading or nuking us via Cuba?
As far as size of armies in relation to it's population goes, it doesn't mean shit and you know it. Your country geographically is similar to ours yet it's population is far less. Ever wonder why people flock to America yet avoid it's little sister to the north?

canuck1
11-16-2005, 11:31 AM
So let me get this stright, it was actually Canada that stopped Russia from invading or nuking us via Cuba?
Your country geographically is similar to ours yet it's population is far less. Ever wonder why people flock to America yet avoid it's little sister to the north?
I'll say it again
Bay of Pigs-Read what happened
Demographics of Canada-Read(hint what percentage of Canadas population is within 100 miles of the us border)up
Why do Canadian Snowbirds head south in the winter?
As far as size of armies in relation to it's population goes, it doesn't mean shit and you know it.
Ever tried to raise a million man army from a population of 500 000? Compare the numbers of the Comonwealth countries

QuickJet
11-16-2005, 11:50 AM
I'll say it again
Ever tried to raise a million man army from a population of 500 000? Compare the numbers of the Comonwealth countries
Which brings us full circle as to why YOUR country relies on us for it's protection. Class dissmissed!!!!!

canuck1
11-16-2005, 02:50 PM
Which brings us full circle as to why YOUR country relies on us for it's protection. Class dissmissed!!!!!
I'll ask again. Protection from what

lucky
11-16-2005, 03:06 PM
I'll ask again. Protection from what
vanieral diease

Jeanyus
11-16-2005, 03:11 PM
"WOW 61!!!! Either their army is incredibly small or incredibly incompitent. 61 in nothing!!! How many were awarded to Americans?"
The US has only issued 3,460 Medals of Honor in the past 225 years. ;)
"First off we all know that the real battle on D-Day took place on the beaches of Normandy. We had the Canadians fight a smaller (easier) battle which also allowed them to move further into France. This was because we were fighting the real battles that day. You aren't trying to say that Canada had an equal part in winning WW2 are you? They pitched in 2 bucks on a 100.00 dollar dinner."
Thats a good one, General Dipstick.
If you pick up any book on D-day, you will notice that the beach landing, that is code named, Juno is on the Normandy coast. See for yourself.
http://history.acusd.edu/gen/st/~mdoms/map.html
You remind me of the saying: " It is better to remain silent, and let others think you are an imbicile, than to speak up and remove all doubt."
imbecile- A person whose mental acumen is well below par.

canuck1
11-16-2005, 03:42 PM
"WOW 61!!!! Either their army is incredibly small or incredibly incompitent. 61 in nothing!!! How many were awarded to Americans?"
"First off we all know that the real battle on D-Day took place on the beaches of Normandy. We had the Canadians fight a smaller (easier) battle which also allowed them to move further into France. This was because we were fighting the real battles that day. You aren't trying to say that Canada had an equal part in winning WW2 are you? They pitched in 2 bucks on a 100.00 dollar dinner."
If you pick up any book on D-day, you will notice that the beach landing, that is code named, Juno is on the Normandy coast. See for yourself.
You remind me of the saying: " It is better to remain silent, and let others think you are an imbicile, than to speak up and remove all doubt."
These facts you present are too much info for Gen Dipstick and Bull Dyke Stevey to comprehend:wink:

Steve 1
11-16-2005, 03:54 PM
Can Hole an improvment in your fag failure of life would be death!

QuickJet
11-16-2005, 04:24 PM
Holy shit, come up with something of relevance or bow out.
I'll break it down for you like this:
Let's say Normandy is the state of California since we all know it's geograhics.
The battle we fought was the battle of San Francisco. The battle Canada fought was the battle of Eureka. It was a small battle for a rather inept army.
They pitched in 2 bucks on a 100 dollar dinner and ate just as much as we did. What would of happend if we ignored Pearl Harbor and Japan was to invade the U.S. Do you not think they would have trampled Canada as well?
What do you think would of happend to Europe if Hitler didn't run into opposing American forces?
If we ignored the advances of Russia on Cuba do you think Canada would of stepped up and did something about it. And if they did step up, would Russia of listend or laughed?
Our military doesn't just protect America, it protects our continent.
Canada did what they could. GREAT!!! However if they hadn't done a thing, do you think the end result would have been different? NO!!!!
The little bit that they contribute to our causes does not give them the right to critisize the very policies and actions that allow them to be a country of weekness. I'll ask again, why do you think we have Alaska? I'll answere it for you. "Because we can't count on Canada to protect an area of vaulnerability"
Canada suckS and that's why more people live here than there!! Can't argue that fact now can you?

Jeanyus
11-16-2005, 04:44 PM
"Japan was to invade the U.S. Do you not think they would have trampled Canada as well?"
Talk about stuff that is irelevant, or did you just pull that out of your ass.
"They pitched in 2 bucks on a 100 dollar dinner and ate just as much as we did"
Tell that to these guys.
http://www.talkingproud.us/ImagesMilitary/CanadaDDay/LoneVetSalutingGraves.jpg
They paid for my dinner and yours.
So acording to you the Canadians, landed In the part of Nazi occupied France, where their were no Nazis.
Next you're going to tell they landed in the area where Hitler forgot to build the atlantic wall.

canuck1
11-16-2005, 04:46 PM
Holy shit, come up with something of relevance or bow out.
I'll break it down for you like this:
Let's say Normandy is the state of California since we all know it's geograhics.
The battle we fought was the battle of San Francisco. The battle Canada fought was the battle of Eureka. It was a small battle for a rather inept army.
They pitched in 2 bucks on a 100 dollar dinner and ate just as much as we did. What would of happend if we ignored Pearl Harbor and Japan was to invade the U.S. Do you not think they would have trampled Canada as well?
What do you think would of happend to Europe if Hitler didn't run into opposing American forces?
If we ignored the advances of Russia on Cuba do you think Canada would of stepped up and did something about it. And if they did step up, would Russia of listend or laughed?
Our military doesn't just protect America, it protects our continent.
Canada did what they could. GREAT!!! However if they hadn't done a thing, do you think the end result would have been different? NO!!!!
The little bit that they contribute to our causes does not give them the right to critisize the very policies and actions that allow them to be a country of weekness. I'll ask again, why do you think we have Alaska? I'll answere it for you. "Because we can't count on Canada to protect an area of vaulnerability"
Canada suckS and that's why more people live here than there!! Can't argue that fact now can you?
Do you actually believe all the crap you type? Have you ever actually studied history? I read this and I find it hard to believe that someone could be so absolutely clueless. As i have said before....Please go read an actually history book before you speak so you don't make yorself look any dumber than you already have.
Before you make anymore California-Canada comparisons think of this.....The Province of Alberta's natural resorces are worth more than the whole SW part of the US, and that is just one Province

Steve 1
11-16-2005, 05:07 PM
Got some bad news for you Can Hole Failure, Canada could disappear tomorrow and the rest of the world would not miss a single beat. As for your energy claims (what the Chinese do not own) Our green river valley alone has like a trillion and a half barrels of Oil on the low side!! Bye you will not be missed!!!!!!!!!

QuickJet
11-16-2005, 05:10 PM
Ok, one idiot at a time!!!
Jeyneuss, you showed a picture of 2 bucks. Now show a pic of the U.S. solgiers who gave their lives. What's wrong, don't have enough download capabilty on your computer?
Cancock says:
"Before you make anymore California-Canada comparisons think of this.....The Province of Alberta's natural resorces are worth more than the whole SW part of the US, and that is just one Province"
What the hell are you talking about???? The whole SW??? Give specifics. Are you excluding Northern California or are you purposly picking out the deserts of the SW for your stupid comparison.
If you want a humanitarian point of veiw. California has donated more in WORLD releif than all the provinces of Canada put together. What say you now???
Selfish bastards!!! :2purples:

Jeanyus
11-16-2005, 05:27 PM
These guys paid the same price for freedom
http://www.people.virginia.edu/~tsd3r/WWII_Belleau_Wood2.jpg
as these guys
Got any more stupid opinions you want shot down today?

canuck1
11-16-2005, 05:40 PM
Two idiots with one post ...impressive
OK stupid and stupider let us get out our fact books,
Fact 1-you two are dumb as they come
Fact 2-history is beyond your ability
Fact 3-hearsay is not factual info
Fact 4-being a Bull Dyke, stevey, doesn't give you the right to be an idiot
Fact 5-owning a computer does not make you smart QuickJet
Still confused go to fact 1
Thank You for a good post Jeanyus

QuickJet
11-16-2005, 06:07 PM
These guys paid the same price for freedom
http://www.people.virginia.edu/~tsd3r/WWII_Belleau_Wood2.jpg
as these guys
Got any more stupid opinions you want shot down today?
Your head is concrete.
Let's start with basics. How many solgiers did Canada loose?
How many did America loose? I don't care about this per capita crap. Fact being we lost more guys.
America gave 100 soldiers to the effort for every 2 that Canada did. Who payed a higher price???? Does Canada have some hidden military that I'm not aware of?
Like I said, Canada did what they could. That doesn't mean that it was enough for the benefits they got.
Canada did NOT win WW2. They have never won anything.
Like Steve 1 said, Canada could fall off the face of the earth and no one would be affected. You can't disspute that no matter how PC you want to be.

Jeanyus
11-16-2005, 06:54 PM
Canada lost a lot less soldiers in WW II, than America. Russia lost 20 times more people than America. In your irrational world, that would mean that we owe Russia a huge debt? The outcome of WW II would have been a lot different without Russia.
The men under those headstone gave everthing, but thats not enough for you, somhow you want to measure sacrifice, by quantity.
I'm not PC, and I'm Pro America, way more than you will ever be. I am anti big mouth, ignorant, imbicile. And I wont sit here while you bad mouth, brave men who died in the name of freedom. I don't care what country they are from. Guys like Quickjet are the ones that give Americans a bad name.
What is it that you think Canada owes you?

canuck1
11-16-2005, 07:21 PM
Your head is concrete.
Let's start with basics. How many solgiers did Canada loose?
How many did America loose? I don't care about this per capita crap. Fact being we lost more guys.
America gave 100 soldiers to the effort for every 2 that Canada did. Who payed a higher price???? Does Canada have some hidden military that I'm not aware of?
Like I said, Canada did what they could. That doesn't mean that it was enough for the benefits they got.
Canada did NOT win WW2. They have never won anything.
Like Steve 1 said, Canada could fall off the face of the earth and no one would be affected. You can't disspute that no matter how PC you want to be.
You are the dumbest fukkin idiot I have ever seen. The people who fought for your country and mine would absolutely be dumbfounded by your stupidity.
I can't believe that I am actually replying to statements as stupid as what you wrote either.........FUKK you are such an IDIOT
You want basics
ww 2
Canada pop 11 mil dead 40 000
US pop 130 mil dead 400 000
Britian pop 45 mil dead 400 000
USSR pop 192 mil dead 24 000 000
ww 1
Canada dead 62 000
US dead 126 000
Britian dead 1 000 000
USSR dead 3 000 000
So by your logic the USSR won(fukk are you stupid) and the US tied with Britian, The US lost 10 times more people than we did (not 100-2) and the US population is over 10 times larger so no matter how you look at it we both lost. 440 000 dead no matter how you look at it sucks.
As for your statement we got more than our share of benefits? 40000 dead, billions spent, lives wrecked, families destroyed..............great benefits....
Please do not dishonor the great poeple of the US and Canada that gave their lives for our freedoms with any more of your BS

Steve 1
11-16-2005, 07:30 PM
Can Hole Fag that kind of Stupidity should be very painful!! With or Without Canada the war would of ended on the EXACT same day!! Next..

QuickJet
11-16-2005, 07:34 PM
Canada lost a lot less soldiers in WW II, than America. Russia lost 20 times more people than America. In your irrational world, that would mean that we owe Russia a huge debt? The outcome of WW II would have been a lot different without Russia.
Russia had balls and being that the war was on their soil, they had a deffinate interest in it's outcome. My grandfather on my dads side fought for the Russian army while my grandfather on my mothers side fought for America. We don't owe Russia, FRANCE owes us!!!
The men under those headstone gave everthing, but thats not enough for you, somhow you want to measure sacrifice, by quantity..
You are 100% right. Those men gave their lives. I honor them. But this isn't about 1940's solgiers, it's about the ungratefull Canadians of today. It's a shame that todays Canadians are becoming more like French maids then their history's war heros.
I'm not PC, and I'm Pro America, way more than you will ever be. I am anti big mouth, ignorant, imbicile. And I wont sit here while you bad mouth, brave men who died in the name of freedom. I don't care what country they are from. Guys like Quickjet are the ones that give Americans a bad name. ..
Funny, I'm anti big mouth, ignorant, imbicile as well. I never bad mouthed brave men. Trust me, Canuck is not a brave man. He is the exact political opposite of you and I. He is a left wing liberal.
What is it that you think Canada owes you?
Canada owes America it's respect. NOTHING more. Remember when the Sunami hit the South Pacific. Well Canada thought it apprapo to question our releif efforts and the funds as well. All this while they sat back and barely made a percentage point against the amount my country donated. Not only finacially, but in human efforts as well.
Figures......damn French maids!!!! :rolleyes:

Jeanyus
11-16-2005, 07:42 PM
Can Hole Fag that kind of Stupidity should be very painful!! With or Without Canada the war would of ended on the EXACT same day!! Next..
But the 375 that died, and the 600 wounded on juno beach would have probably been Americans. Thanks Canada eh.

Steve 1
11-16-2005, 07:57 PM
If you notice a couple things about Eisenhower back then he liked to give accolades to/for similar to share the wealth RATS Share the glory with Pissants instead like wanted the Free French in Paris first and so on and on. I do not give a crap about No one except Americans Period,
There is NO sharing the Glory All these Idiots would be speaking German or Japanese if it was not for the Brave US Military!!
I have ancestors that were there a couple times, a friends Grandfather was in Patton’s Command and says the exact it. Also we could of taken out the Russians in three days with what we had there at the END
BTW How much has been repaid from the Marshall Plan?????????

Jeanyus
11-16-2005, 07:58 PM
The anti America liberals in America are more of a problem to me, than the liberal Canadians will ever be.
Take a look at San Francisco, they are attacking the constitution. Canadians have no power to go after our constitution.
I think that the majority of Canadians stand with us, a small minority yell and shout, and get a lot of publicity, just like in America.
I don't know about Canuks politics, he can say what he wants I may or maynot agree with him.
I think the USA has some big problems, and I'm not going to piont out the garbage in my neighbors yard, when my back yard is full of trash. Except maybe France.
I do have 1 question, is gay marriage leagel in Canada? or just a bad rumor?
If so whats up with that?

Steve 1
11-16-2005, 08:00 PM
Our Rats I see CW11 coming.

Jeanyus
11-16-2005, 08:06 PM
My father was a combat engineer, in the 3rd army (Patton) and the army of occupation, he said that the Russians were some of the meanest toughest people on earth, and was thankful he didn't have to fight them.
The Russian tanks at the time were much better than the Shermans. The Germans decimated the Russian army, but it would have been a much longer war than 3 days.

canuck1
11-16-2005, 08:09 PM
[QUOTE=QuickJet]Russia had balls and being that the war was on their soil, they had a deffinate interest in it's outcome. My grandfather on my dads side fought for the Russian army while my grandfather on my mothers side fought for America. We don't owe Russia, FRANCE owes us!!!
France owes you FUKK ALL,You would be a British colony if not for France
You are 100% right. Those men gave their lives. I honor them. But this isn't about 1940's solgiers, it's about the ungratefull Canadians of today. It's a shame that todays Canadians are becoming more like French maids then their history's war heros.
Ungratefull Canadians of today? We owe you nothing
Funny, I'm anti big mouth, ignorant, imbicile as well. I never bad mouthed brave men. Trust me, Canuck is not a brave man. He is the exact political opposite of you and I. He is a left wing liberal.
You really don't have a clue do you
Canada owes America it's respect. NOTHING more. Remember when the Sunami hit the South Pacific. Well Canada thought it apprapo to question our releif efforts and the funds as well. All this while they sat back and barely made a percentage point against the amount my country donated. Not only finacially, but in human efforts as well.
Canada owes you FUKK ALL.
Respect is earned, not owed. The sooner people like you learn that everytime that you do something for someone it does not mean that they owe you. Great the US gave more than we did, would you like a gold star?

canuck1
11-16-2005, 08:14 PM
[QUOTE]There is NO sharing the Glory All these Idiots would be speaking German or Japanese if it was not for the Brave US Military!!
Britian and the Commonwealth took on the Nazis long before the US stepped up

Steve 1
11-16-2005, 08:21 PM
Can Hole Fag you are a Piss ant and insignificant live with it!

Steve 1
11-16-2005, 08:22 PM
Britian and the Commonwealth took on the Nazis long before the US stepped up Yeah thats why you were Losing Gayboy!

angry dad
11-16-2005, 08:27 PM
Britian and the Commonwealth took on the Nazis long before the US stepped up
What an effin LOSER!!!!
Eff you and your Cowardly country!!! Your as bad as the cowardly french!!!
Keep hiding behind our back... Losers!!!!

canuck1
11-16-2005, 09:10 PM
What an effin LOSER!!!!
Eff you and your Cowardly country!!! Your as bad as the cowardly french!!!
Keep hiding behind our back... Losers!!!!
Who the fukk are you. Do you need a history lesson too? Who fought the Nazis for two years before the US entered the war? Maybe you should look up facts before you spout off you FUKKIN IDIOT.
We're the cowards? You are the ones that needs the big military cause you are too fukkin scared of the big bad world. the only thing hiding behind your back is a big brown skid mark you scared little faggot

QuickJet
11-16-2005, 11:59 PM
Who the fukk are you? We're the cowards? You are the ones that needs the big military cause you are too fukkin scared of the big bad world. the only thing hiding behind your back is a big brown skid mark you scared little faggot
He's a red blooded Amreican who is sharing the opinion of most other Americans. Our military is so big because we have to not only protect our asses, but those connected to us as well. That's where you guys come in. See, those who don't think they need protection are the ones that are so well protected they never think twice about protecting themselves. The very fact that you think your little country can survive without our help shows what a great job we are doing.
Who fought the Nazis for two years before the US entered the war? Maybe you should look up facts before you spout off you FUKKIN IDIOT.
If you guys had shit so under control then why did we need to come bail you out?

Blown 472
11-17-2005, 03:45 AM
Who the fukk are you. Do you need a history lesson too? Who fought the Nazis for two years before the US entered the war? Maybe you should look up facts before you spout off you FUKKIN IDIOT.
We're the cowards? You are the ones that needs the big military cause you are too fukkin scared of the big bad world. the only thing hiding behind your back is a big brown skid mark you scared little faggot
Dude, don't go using history, if it wasn't on fox they don't know it happend, ya have to keep with what happend in the last six months. :crossx: :rollside:

Steve 1
11-17-2005, 07:26 AM
Screw you Bent how many of your family were in WW11 You are a Dumb Bitch!

Steve 1
11-17-2005, 08:30 AM
My father was a combat engineer, in the 3rd army (Patton) and the army of occupation, he said that the Russians were some of the meanest toughest people on earth, and was thankful he didn't have to fight them.
The Russian tanks at the time were much better than the Shermans. The Germans decimated the Russian army, but it would have been a much longer war than 3 days.
They Russians were scum-washing potatoes in toilets, as they did not know what they were for. As for fighting them would have been a simple matter to bomb them out of existence and MOST importantly NOT allow them access to Berlin (they were after the German Nuclear program) like I said we had the resources there and then!
And made that as ONLY one of many mistakes. Again blame Ike for that one!! And FDR for helping the crying Joe Stalin with a Qazillion on aid and lend lease.
As for the Red Army, …Stalin (bents hero) Believed in Quaintly over Quality and even to the point of saying quaintly had a quality of it’s own.
As for the Tanks they did not fare well against the simple versions of the German panzerfaust (fore runner RPG) look at the losses.

SmokinLowriderSS
11-17-2005, 09:00 AM
[QUOTE]
Respect is earned, not owed. The sooner people like you learn that everytime that you do something for someone it does not mean that they owe you. Great the US gave more than we did, would you like a gold star?
So ............... we like OWE France some debt of gratitude??? Sorry, I think not. That debt has been repaid several times over, including THEIR war with US (the French/Indian war arround 1800 ( I do not have a date, my history lesson book is closed).

angry dad
11-17-2005, 09:04 PM
QUOTE=canuck1]Who the fukk are you. Do you need a history lesson too? Who fought the Nazis for two years before the US entered the war? Maybe you should look up facts before you spout off you FUKKIN IDIOT.
We're the cowards? You are the ones that needs the big military cause you are too fukkin scared of the big bad world. the only thing hiding behind your back is a big brown skid mark you scared little faggot[/QUOTE]
:cry: Scared little faggot??
Anytime you want to visit cal, let me know, i will be Glad
to Show you what a "little faggot" i am :devil:
Oh.. and by the way... im ex Marine.. What the fug have you done??
I look forward to.....

QuickJet
11-17-2005, 09:42 PM
Cancock has left the building!!!

Forkin' Crazy
11-18-2005, 09:32 AM
You want basics
ww 2
Canada pop 11 mil dead 40 000
US pop 130 mil dead 400 000
Britian pop 45 mil dead 400 000
USSR pop 192 mil dead 24 000 000
And what are the stats for France?
Looks like AZH (Arizona Not Boater) is gone too. Doesn't take much to talk over these guys heads... :crossx:

kahanamoko
11-19-2005, 12:49 AM
For some reason? How about because he is one?

Steve 1
11-19-2005, 06:01 AM
Kmonkey You mean Cretins that’s talking about your grandfather and father You of course know the higher a Monkey tries to climb the more of it’s Ass shows!!!

Blown 472
11-19-2005, 08:41 AM
Kmonkey You mean Cretins that’s talking about your grandfather and father You of course know the higher a Monkey tries to climb the more of it’s Ass shows!!!
What Is With The selective Capital Letters? strange.

Jeanyus
11-19-2005, 09:37 AM
Since no one has said it in a while, I thought I would throw out the word, " Fag".

Steve 1
11-19-2005, 11:24 AM
What Is With The selective Capital Letters? strange.
Bent No what is strange is you and the Spell check lady crap!!!!!!!!! Just so you know when a person resorts to that cheap-shot DemocRat horseshit that means they lose.. BTW what color is the Sky in your world??????????

Blown 472
11-19-2005, 09:52 PM
Bent No what is strange is you and the Spell check lady crap!!!!!!!!! Just so you know when a person resorts to that cheap-shot DemocRat horseshit that means they lose.. BTW what color is the Sky in your world??????????
A person with a grasp of grammer makes me a democRat? you jack off to soldier of fortune magazine?

Steve 1
11-19-2005, 10:14 PM
Bent I have to stand in line to Hate you!
Es Mundus excrementi

Blown 472
11-19-2005, 10:25 PM
Bent I have to stand in line to Hate you!
Es Mundus excrementi
Just like when you line up to lick g dubya's boots??

Steve 1
11-19-2005, 10:38 PM
Now Using those few working brain cells, What is Bush doing wrong??

SmokinLowriderSS
11-20-2005, 08:35 PM
Now Using those few working brain cells, What is Bush doing wrong??
Steve, That's a QUESTION!!!! The one thing Blown hates most. The one thing Blown can't ANSWER. How many times have we told ya?????
'Course, now Blown is looking through postings with excerpts from Al "The Lying Liar And The Lies He Tells About Other People Lying" Franken to find a link to post here of SOMEONE ELSES OPINION because he is physically incapable of posting one of his own.
I've seen a lot of people with ZERO credibility for veracity, but Al-boy takes the cake, ate it, and STILL comes up with negative numbers for honesty.
I wonder if he ever backed up his claim that Bill O'Reiley never actually grew up in a low-income, working-class neighborhood after O'reiley called him to the carpet on it? 'Course, Bill still holds title to his childhood home his parents raised him in, so has proof Al lied there too, as usual, again.

canuck1
11-20-2005, 09:08 PM
And what are the stats for France?
Looks like AZH (Arizona Not Boater) is gone too. Doesn't take much to talk over these guys heads... :crossx:
France pop 42 000 000 killed 860 000

Forkin' Crazy
11-20-2005, 09:08 PM
I wonder if he ever backed up his claim that Bill O'Reiley never actually grew up in a low-income, working-class neighborhood after O'reiley called him to the carpet on it? 'Course, Bill still holds title to his childhood home his parents raised him in, so has proof Al lied there too, as usual, again.
Of course he didn’t. It's the liberal way..... :( to make accusations and to start rumors. Then when the facts come into view, they run the other way. :rolleyes:
And I tell you what really takes the cake.... they (the liberals) think it's OK to spout their propaganda and we should not get angry or upset as we listen to the deceit. Now on the other hand, they become enraged when we should offer them some simple facts. I lost my last girlfriend over that very reason. Before hand we had educated discussions :argue: , but now I'm just a simple minded conservative moron (her words exactly). After that, although I loved her dearly, we both decided to call it quits. :messedup:

canuck1
11-20-2005, 09:09 PM
So ............... we like OWE France some debt of gratitude???
Nope, just like they owe you nothing

canuck1
11-20-2005, 09:22 PM
:cry: Scared little faggot??
Anytime you want to visit cal, let me know, i will be Glad
to Show you what a "little faggot" i am :devil:
Oh.. and by the way... im ex Marine.. What the fug have you done??
I look forward to.....[/QUOTE]
Angry little man.
Quick, get your guns....... :cry:

Forkin' Crazy
11-20-2005, 09:33 PM
Quick, get your guns....... :cry:
Jealous that you can't have any? :cool:
Oh, sorry, you just have to check them out!! That would come in handy in a car-jacking!!! :crossx:

canuck1
11-20-2005, 09:36 PM
Jealous that you can't have any? :cool:
If I have more than 5 can I get a green card?

Forkin' Crazy
11-20-2005, 10:03 PM
If I have more than 5 can I get a green card?
Sure, as long as you're not Mexican. :eek:
;)

Forkin' Crazy
11-20-2005, 10:08 PM
France pop 42 000 000 killed 860 000
If those stats are true, I wonder why they don't have more balls? They screwed up when they let all the mid easterners in, as did we.
I guess I am a racist now.... :boxed:

canuck1
11-20-2005, 10:16 PM
If those stats are true, I wonder why they don't have more balls? They screwed up when they let all the mid easterners in, as did we.
Those numbers I quoted were the low ones. Some estimates were over 2.6 million.
Screwed up? Who would run all the taxis and 7-11s then?
Time to bring back the Crusades :cool:

SmokinLowriderSS
11-21-2005, 03:37 AM
Nope, just like they owe you nothing
And ................................. I ever claimed they owe us ......... what?

SmokinLowriderSS
11-21-2005, 03:38 AM
Well, if you aren't, somebody will accuse you of it soon enough.