PDA

View Full Version : Supporters of the invasion criminals La Raza

Steve 1
05-13-2006, 07:41 PM
http://www.theamericanresistance.com/race_industry/laraza_contributors.html

steelcomp
05-13-2006, 09:21 PM
http://www.theamericanresistance.com/race_industry/laraza_contributors.htmlWow!!
I'm going to write a letter of protest and send it to every name on that list that's still in support of this invasion. Any of them that I'm doing business with, I'm going to inform them that I will no longer do so.

steelcomp
05-13-2006, 09:51 PM
First draft. I'm open for suggestions. Lets put this together collectively, and send it to our congressmen, as well.It has come to my attention that you and your organization are currently in support of the group NCLR, who's purpose is basically to advance and support the illegal Mexican invasion taking place in this country. I am sending you this letter in earnest and adamant protest. These people as human beings do have a right to speak, but as illegal immigrants in this country they have neither the right to demand, nor to be heard. I am concluding that you are in favor and support of the illegality of their actions. The laws regarding immigration are very clear, and if, or untill they are changed, fair or not, they must be obeyed and upheld by all.
I am asking that as an american citizen, you withdraw your support of this organization and it's support and encouragement of the illegal invasion that is taking place in this country. I also wish to inform you that I will no longer do business with you and your organization, and will immediately cancel any business and close any accounts I have with you and your oprganization untill it is brought to my attention that you have withdrawn your support of the NCLR.

Steve 1
05-14-2006, 08:44 AM
Well said, these people got to know we Americans are the ones they make their money off of and are not going to stand for their traitorous support of invaders with money earned from again us Americans.

bubbletop409
05-14-2006, 10:10 AM
steelcomp Well said, I will be forwarding copies of this letter to all the listed organizations that I currently am involved with. As you stated, it is time for all concerned citizens to stand up and say " enough already". A friend of mine and I are currently planning a trip to the border, to volunteer a week of our time assisting the Minutemen in their efforts to stem this invasion.