PDA

View Full Version : Just for everyone's FYI

Mrs.sleekcraft76
11-14-2005, 11:32 AM
We've gotten plently of phone calls regarding us going boatless (leaving the boating group). Thanks for the concern. It's amazing on how many friends you got out there.
Just to clear the record because of somebody (or people) is spreading rumors. We are not leaving the group, nor are we boatless. We have a bassboat, and we plan on getting another boat sometime next year. Sooo.. if an event comes up and we don't have a jet yet, we'll show up in our bassboat. The only difference is, we won't have to spend so much on gass :wink: . And, we won't have that pretty tail that we used to. But, that's okay. I'll have my fishing rod sticking out instead. Heck, it's easy to put up for the winter anyway.
Everyone take care and we'll see everyone at the next get together. :)

Huffer
11-14-2005, 04:27 PM
:wink: Hello Lurch and Jamie,that's okay!Kinda nice for a little break sometime!
I thought maybe you wouldn"t let Lurch spend that money! :yuk:
I heard the same thing about the pontoon boat but didn't
have any problem hauling things on it when I got to the lake!Tell Lurch
if he gets to missing it too much the Black Beast is ready to go!
He can use it until my new motor is complete!Take care see yall next year,
I will make it to yall"s lake next year!This new job has
taken most of my time,next summer
will be the same I hate to say!

HammerDown
11-14-2005, 07:26 PM
Just make sure you two have that 21' Daytona for next Anna...because I know how much you want that comfy ride. :rollside:

Lady Warhawk
11-15-2005, 05:13 AM
Glad to hear ya'll will be getting another boat sometime. I know who I'll be riding with :idea: so we'll have to find a riding partner for Daniel :eek:
My boat is torn all to pieces. Took the blower off, and the poor thing looks nekked :(
LOL looks like I'll have a lot of free weekends.

promod
11-15-2005, 07:47 AM
Glad to hear ya'll will be getting another boat sometime. I know who I'll be riding with :idea: so we'll have to find a riding partner for Daniel :eek:
My boat is torn all to pieces. Took the blower off, and the poor thing looks nekked :(
LOL looks like I'll have a lot of free weekends.
trying to keep oil from flying on ya mon so you don't have to take a bath so often and buying the jerry kurl lol :jawdrop:

HammerDown
11-15-2005, 03:10 PM
... I know who I'll be riding with :idea: so we'll have to find a riding partner for Daniel :eek:
... poor thing looks nekked :(
... looks like I'll have a lot of free weekends.
There's al kind of kinky in this one! :p
You can ride w/me any ol time...sugar plum ;)