PDA

View Full Version : Impact!

Roman 1
11-14-2005, 03:52 PM
I start 2 threads in an open topic forum (and with zero profanity) and I get verbally assaulted and my threads moved! You would think I had Mother F--ded everyone! This is what I get for playing nice! :confused:
Why doesn't anybody want to talk about tribal flames or dubs?
R1 :)

Kim Hanson
11-14-2005, 03:58 PM
Well the way I see it is that you post up alot of anal shit, how do you think it got down here :p ..........( . )( . )......... :notam:

460 jus getn it
11-14-2005, 04:05 PM
here is my last post of the day...................**** off.......ha ha ha ha ha ha you guys are a bunch of assholes.........hey kim here is an idea why dont you come to isl and play there....o wait we already ran you out of there.........bring your buddies too.....................

Kim Hanson
11-14-2005, 04:38 PM
here is my last post of the day...................**** off.......ha ha ha ha ha ha you guys are a bunch of assholes.........hey kim here is an idea why dont you come to isl and play there....o wait we already ran you out of there.........bring your buddies too.....................
BbwwhhaaaAA, ran out of there BBwwWhhHAaaAA....Call me out you just did, bring it to HavasuBarneys---Darkside and you should bring the pussycrew with you if you want a flamming war focker!
In Side Line, I thought it was full of perverts looking to see Bre's tits..nothing more! She was on HavasuBarneys also, same thing! I just stay away from that place, weird shit goes on there!
Game? You want to see who can make the most fun of a person 1-1, bring your shit son........ :sleeping: .......( . )( . )......

Kilrtoy
11-14-2005, 11:43 PM
You did worse,
You called them
YUPPIES
Hey a warning light came on in my new car , I read the manual and reset the program. This is only step 1 in my discarding the yuppie mold I have

lucky
11-15-2005, 06:45 AM
I start 2 threads in an open topic forum (and with zero profanity) and I get verbally assaulted and my threads moved! You would think I had Mother F--ded everyone! This is what I get for playing nice! :confused:
Why doesn't anybody want to talk about tribal flames or dubs?
R1 :)
dam this coffe is good - roman - You should address this thread like you do your sex life -- a little at a time ........... till your boyfriends can take it all :idea:

uclahater
11-15-2005, 07:23 AM
dam this coffe is good - roman - You should address this thread like you do your sex life -- a little at a time ........... till your boyfriends can take it all :idea:
You sound like your talking from experience there Lucky :idea:

lucky
11-15-2005, 07:33 AM
any time - the word little comes to mind , Your the last one I think of - :cool: but Mrs hater on the other hand :eek:

Kim Hanson
11-15-2005, 06:05 PM
Do you need alink to get to it or what ? I will even take all you ISL pussies on, shit just ask Bre how to get to it if you need help.......( . )( . )........ :D

Bre
11-16-2005, 12:45 PM
Who's talking shit here on me???? :cry: :rolleyes: :p

460 jus getn it
11-16-2005, 01:17 PM
Do you need alink to get to it or what ? I will even take all you ISL pussies on, shit just ask Bre how to get to it if you need help.......( . )( . )........ :D
dude leave bre out of it..................bring your ass over there.................

Biglue
11-16-2005, 01:22 PM
Come on now Kimberly. There was so much shiot slinging your way over there you had it coming out of you ears.

Kim Hanson
11-16-2005, 05:59 PM
dude leave bre out of it..................bring your ass over there.................
I have talked to Bre so much she is like HavasuBarney Crew, I don't need help when it comes to flamings 460 jus getn it in 396 split buddy, This is a place that I can get on everyday and keep it going without a peanut gallery for help, like you need! Here is a link, missing link (http://www.havasubarney.com/) bring it biatch, I'm really bored right now!.........( . )( . )........

Kim Hanson
11-16-2005, 06:03 PM
Come on now Kimberly. There was so much shiot slinging your way over there you had it coming out of you ears.
Ganging up on a person is the pussy way!, But, no help I have ever asked for!......( . )( . )..............When it comes to this shiat...maybe he needs help :p

Dusty Times
11-16-2005, 09:12 PM
You can F*** with the guys on here. We can take it. But don't F*** with the ladies :argue: UNDERSTAND????

LOWRIVER2
11-16-2005, 09:54 PM
Naw Romanski 1,
you've been pushed into the Bench "cage". See, you were "offensive" to some in the sandbar. Over here, you're the new guy on the cell block and I already made you cry first. Don't worry, I got paid for winning the bet too.
Now take down your rebel flag down cause that only can be flown by those that have traveled east of Texas. Remember, you're a nor cal guy living in a time capsule.
As far as "dubs" and "tribal", don't worry, you're still stuck in metal flake and Cragers. You still have to progress to the early 90's neon colors and checkers before you can comprehend tribal. Don't get ahead of yourself.
Oh, and Brown boats are'nt cool anymore. We call them skidmarks.

Kindsvater Flat
11-16-2005, 11:17 PM
Naw Romanski 1,
you've been pushed into the Bench "cage". See, you were "offensive" to some in the sandbar. Over here, you're the new guy on the cell block and I already made you cry first. Don't worry, I got paid for winning the bet too.
Now take down your rebel flag down cause that only can be flown by those that have traveled east of Texas. Remember, you're a nor cal guy living in a time capsule.
As far as "dubs" and "tribal", don't worry, you're still stuck in metal flake and Cragers. You still have to progress to the early 90's neon colors and checkers before you can comprehend tribal. Don't get ahead of yourself.
I don't know about Roman but I know some of us are laughing so hard we are crying. Obviously you haven't seen the movie The Great Outdoors and you are almost as naive as Photoglou.
Roman has been posting in bench racers long enough excide your post count. Are you a lurker or a yuppie?

haulina29
11-17-2005, 01:13 AM
Roman were you been :D I polished up those 22.5s I coulda used a hand brotha getting ready for Thanksgiving week. :rollside:

HOSS
11-17-2005, 07:08 AM
Hell boys,,,I was just starting to get back to normal and get the motor built for my boat. This jetski thing is dying down for me.
Are there really only perverts on ISL? :boxed:

lucky
11-17-2005, 07:11 AM
Naw Romanski 1,
hey watch it with the brown boat thingy --

PHOTOGLOU
11-17-2005, 08:32 AM
Something your not so used to UCLAHATER

PHOTOGLOU
11-17-2005, 08:35 AM
I don't know about Roman but I know some of us are laughing so hard we are crying. Obviously you haven't seen the movie The Great Outdoors and you are almost as naive as Photoglou.
Roman has been posting in bench racers long enough excide your post count. Are you a lurker or a yuppie?
Photoglou not naive (Thank's for spelling it for me I would have F***ED that one up) AND where can I get this movie called The Great Outdoors???

HOSS
11-17-2005, 09:13 AM
That movies right underneath the CannonBall Run.

Biglue
11-17-2005, 09:44 AM
Naw Romanski 1,
I never understood his dislike for dubs. What difference does it make?......really. If the next guy wants to spend his money on bling bling wheels why does he decide to take it upon himself to bitch about it by calling them yuppies. What a moron. Perhaps he is struggling to keep car customizing to the early 90's when 16 and 17's were it. I had 22's on my old truck and plan on customizing my new truck. When I have it done I will post pictures for our friend Roman.
:crossx: :crossx: :crossx: :crossx: :)

HOSS
11-17-2005, 11:59 AM
I`m running 33`s. No thats the rim,,,,,,,,sheet load of rubber bands for skins. I`m the sheet.