PDA

View Full Version : Crazyhorse Question

JB in so cal
11-14-2005, 04:06 PM
Can you ride carts/quads etc. from the north campground(by the entrance to the channel) over to the area by the condos?
Staying there for the boat parade and have never been.

Wetracer
11-15-2005, 08:57 PM
I know that when we go to the Jetski World Finals which is held at Crazy Horse that we ride quads or go-peds all over the campground without any hassle. Mike

shadow
11-16-2005, 05:53 AM
Can you ride carts/quads etc. from the north campground(by the entrance to the channel) over to the area by the condos?
Staying there for the boat parade and have never been.
I know you can go over to the north side of the channel no problem.Depending on your GC you can go in the sand right down to and along the waters edge.

JB in so cal
11-16-2005, 09:10 AM
Thanks.

riverroyal
11-16-2005, 10:00 AM
huh,I posted the same thing,no answers,,,Mason will drive his quad in the water,I just know it

JB in so cal
11-16-2005, 10:02 AM
huh,I posted the same thing,no answers,,,Mason will drive his quad in the water,I just know it
I'm bringing a pair of wheel chocks if he's gonna be around.

Buster
11-16-2005, 10:12 AM
Yes, you can ride just about anything at Crazyhorse. You can get right down to the condos in the channel. THere is a fence that stops you from going further.
CH, is getting strict on riding anything after dark that does not have headlights. If you do you can go untill 11:00pm on a big weekend.
The other thing you can do there is go ride on the MX track to. I took the Rhino on it two weeks ago and had a blast.
Enjoy.....

riverroyal
11-16-2005, 10:18 AM
Yes, you can ride just about anything at Crazyhorse. You can get right down to the condos in the channel. THere is a fence that stops you from going further.
CH, is getting strict on riding anything after dark that does not have headlights. If you do you can go untill 11:00pm on a big weekend.
The other thing you can do there is go ride on the MX track to. I took the Rhino on it two weeks ago and had a blast.
Enjoy.....
for the idea of going there by the way

Buster
11-16-2005, 10:36 AM
for the idea of going there by the way
No problem, glad to help. You will like it there. Not alot of rules which always makes it more fun.