PDA

View Full Version : zionist patsy and your next prez

Blown 472
11-14-2005, 04:51 PM
Hillary Clinton's Junket to Israel
Off She Goes
By JOSHUA FRANK
There really is no way of getting around it. Senator Hillary Clinton may well be future presidential material after all.
Senator Clinton, along with her husband Bill, paid a visit to Israel this past weekend. The former President Clinton was a featured speaker at a mass rally that marked the 10th anniversary of the assassination of Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin. It was Hillary's second visit to Israel since she was elected to office in 2000. In fact, I think the senator has visited Israel more times in the past four years than she's been to visit her constituents where I reside here in Upstate New York.
The Senator did manage to take time out of her voyage to meet with Ariel Sharon to discuss "security matters." Hillary also made her way to the great apartheid wall, which separates Palestine from Israel. As of now, the barrier is about two-thirds complete, and when all is said and done the monstrosity will stretch to well over 400 miles in length.
Palestinians rightly criticize the obtrusive wall on the grounds that it cuts them off from disputed land in the West Bank. Thousands have also been cut off from their jobs, schools, and essential farmland.
Hillary and her Israeli allies just don't get it. When you put powerless Palestinians behind a wall where life in any real economic sense is unattainable, you wreak pain and anguish, which in turn leads to more anger and resentment toward Israel's brutal policies. Indeed, the wall will not prove to be a deterrent to resistance, but an inciter of defiance.
"This is not against the Palestinian people," Clinton said as she gazed over the massive wall. "This is against the terrorists. The Palestinian people have to help to prevent terrorism. They have to change the attitudes about terrorism."
The senator's comments seem as if they were taken word-for-word from an AIPAC position paper. It may well have been. Just last August Senator Clinton spoke at an AIPAC conference where she praised the bonds between Israel and the United States:
"[O]ur future here in this country is intertwined with the future of Israel and the Middle East. Now there is a lot that we could talk about, and obviously much has been discussed. But in the short period that I have been given the honor of addressing you, I want to start by focusing on our deep and lasting bonds between the United States and Israel."
Clinton went on to wail about the importance of disarming Iran and Syria as well as keeping troops in Iraq for as long as it takes -- whatever "it" means, I have no idea. It was textbook warmongering and surprise, surprise, Hillary got a standing ovation for her repertoire.
It is no matter that Iraq will never ever see true democracy. The US won't allow that. The imperial powers would never let an Iraq government form that embodied even the slightest hatred towards Israel or the US.
Nope, democracy in Iraq has limitations.
Certainly Sen. Clinton's trip down to Israel this past week is just one of many more to come. Like her husband and the current president, Hillary will never alter the US/Middle East policy that so blatantly favors Israeli interests.
Sadly Hillary Clinton, if she is elected in 2008, will let the occupations continue -- both in Iraq and Palestine.
Joshua Frank is the author of the brand new book, Left Out!: How Liberals Helped Reelect George W. Bush, which has just been published by Common Courage Press. You can order a copy at a discounted rate at www.brickburner.org. Joshua can be reached at Joshua@brickburner.org.

HM
11-14-2005, 05:02 PM
Where do you find this stuff? That is marvelous!!!

Blown 472
11-14-2005, 05:12 PM
Where do you find this stuff? That is marvelous!!!
http://www.counterpunch.org/
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/
http://www.libertyforum.org/ this one has a ton of info if you go to the bottom at the jump forum box you can see all kinds of stuff.

Steve 1
11-14-2005, 06:03 PM
Bent next President??? Why you going to vote for her??

Rexone
11-14-2005, 06:16 PM
Oh I can hardly wait.
Bill Clinton = The nations first "First Man".

canuck1
11-14-2005, 06:21 PM
Bent next President??? Why you going to vote for her??
Stevey your IQ is getting lower by the minute

Steve 1
11-14-2005, 06:43 PM
Stevey your IQ is getting lower by the minute
Well coming from a Canadian (Average IQ 35) I have a ways to go Right!

canuck1
11-14-2005, 07:04 PM
Well coming from a Canadian (Average IQ 35) I have a ways to go Right!
Yep it would take at least 7 of you to equal 1 Canadian

HM
11-14-2005, 07:05 PM
If Hillary was a war monger, I would vote for her in a second. Nothing like a pissed off female with a few nukes at her fingertips to go get the job done with time to catch the midnight sale and Blommingdales.
I nominate Her454 for president. But, we would have to limit her ***boat access from the oval office. :D

Steve 1
11-14-2005, 07:16 PM
Yep it would take at least 7 of you to equal 1 Canadian
LMAO the complete nobody roars !!! In what Buttboy stupidity??????????

canuck1
11-14-2005, 07:19 PM
LMAO the complete nobody roars !!! In what Buttboy stupidity??????????
Sorry Stevey I was using your math so that you would not get confused. Would you like me to explain it again but just slower ?

Steve 1
11-14-2005, 07:22 PM
Right the average Can Hole is 7 times dumber than the average American see Gay boy that was not hard even you can see that!

Forkin' Crazy
11-14-2005, 07:33 PM
I nominate Her454 for president. But, we would have to limit her ***boat access from the oval office. :D
:D :D :D :D

canuck1
11-14-2005, 07:36 PM
If Hillary was a war monger, I would vote for her in a second. Nothing like a pissed off female with a few nukes at her fingertips to go get the job done with time to catch the midnight sale and Blommingdales.
You must be French :mad: :mad: :mad: :D

HM
11-14-2005, 07:53 PM
You must be French :mad: :mad: :mad: :D
I fart in your general directione.http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/290yahooflip2.gif
:D

canuck1
11-14-2005, 09:55 PM
You are downwind you dumbass

HM
11-14-2005, 10:47 PM
You are downwind you dumbass
Yes, and it smells like roses. :D

MagicMtnDan
11-14-2005, 11:44 PM
Dear Canadians (or Canucks or Canatards if you prefer),
Please stop your name-calling. It's a waste of bandwidth and the time it takes to read it and see you're acting like an 11 year old. We understand you're jealous of the US and for some reason you don't want to leave your wonderful, beautiful country with it's 65 cents-on-the-dollar currency and your 10 months of winter.
Have a nice 4 hours of sunlight day.

Her454
11-15-2005, 10:23 AM
Thanks but no thanks. I hear there is NO internet access in the oval office.
And BTW its "Bloomingdales" LOL...... ;) :)

canuck1
11-15-2005, 12:54 PM
Please stop your name-calling. It's a waste of bandwidth and the time it takes to read it and see you're acting like an 11 year old. We understand you're jealous of the US and for some reason you don't want to leave your wonderful, beautiful country with it's 65 cents-on-the-dollar currency and your 10 months of winter.
Hey Dan
BITE ME

Blown 472
11-15-2005, 04:02 PM
Do you ever leave the comfort of jacking off in front of your pc all day?

Steve 1
11-15-2005, 04:56 PM
Bent 472 since you are the resident dumbass nazi Jew hater, a question what do you do for say a doctor, Dentist, Lawyer, CPA/ Accountant now Make sure you let your twisted feelings and Abhorrence Of their religion Abundantly CLEAR when you need a Jew to keep you alive!!

Blown 472
11-15-2005, 06:24 PM
Bent 472 since you are the resident dumbass nazi Jew hater, a question what do you do for say a doctor, Dentist, Lawyer, CPA/ Accountant now Make sure you let your twisted feelings and Abhorrence Of their religion Abundantly CLEAR when you need a Jew to keep you alive!!
You mean like the bolshivics? Not a "jew" hater, dipshit a zionist hater.

Steve 1
11-15-2005, 06:26 PM
Answer my question Nazi 472

Blown 472
11-15-2005, 06:34 PM
How would a lawyer or a cpa keep me alive?? been eating paint chips again stevo??
Perhaps you should read up on the Nazi's too, dumbass.

Steve 1
11-15-2005, 06:59 PM
I guess you overlooked "Doctor" Nutcase!

Blown 472
11-15-2005, 07:00 PM
I guess you overlooked "Doctor" Nutcase!
The last doctor I went to was not jewish nor was it a life or death dealio. I gots some nuts for you bitch. :D

Steve 1
11-15-2005, 07:05 PM
Calm down Gay Boy 472 your boyfriend will give you your "Man Tool "

Arizona Hot Boater
11-15-2005, 08:54 PM
Blown 472,
Steve 1 is a major waste of time.

Forkin' Crazy
11-15-2005, 09:18 PM
And AZH is a waste of space.

Arizona Hot Boater
11-15-2005, 09:45 PM
And AZH is a waste of space.
And Forkinstupid is just a waste.

Rexone
11-15-2005, 10:59 PM
I hear there is NO internet access in the oval office.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/732goodone.jpg

Forkin' Crazy
11-15-2005, 11:08 PM
And Forkinstupid is just a waste.
Is that the best you can do, KRD? :eek:

Steve 1
11-16-2005, 06:03 AM
Blown 472,
Steve 1 is a major waste of time.
Who the Fucc are You?? Shouldn’t you be putting up child molester signs in your front yard democRAT Gay boy??

Arizona Hot Boater
11-16-2005, 07:05 AM
Who the Fucc are You?? Shouldn’t you be putting up child molester signs in your front yard democRAT Gay boy??
Just another senseless post by Steve 1.

Arizona Hot Boater
11-16-2005, 07:07 AM
Is that the best you can do, KRD? :eek:
You don't deserve better.

Steve 1
11-16-2005, 07:16 AM
Just another senseless post by Steve 1.
Go fix your signs pervert Jackass ROFLMAO ,What a moron!!

Arizona Hot Boater
11-16-2005, 07:20 AM
Go fix your signs pervert Jackass ROFLMAO ,What a moron!!
And the hits just keep on rolling.

Steve 1
11-16-2005, 09:08 AM
Zoned ,Why are you here then Perv ??

Arizona Hot Boater
11-16-2005, 07:32 PM
Zoned ,Why are you here then Perv ??
I love slapping you around.

Steve 1
11-16-2005, 07:38 PM
I love slapping you around.
You allowed having a computer Perv?? You know I Normally would never enter into a battle of wits with an totaly unarmed person ,To continue When Gay boy here was born his mother was lost on which end to put the diaper on.

Arizona Hot Boater
11-16-2005, 08:11 PM
You allowed having a computer Perv?? You know I Normally would never enter into a battle of wits with an totaly unarmed person ,To continue When Gay boy here was born his mother was lost on which end to put the diaper on.
A miscarriage by your mama would have been a great service to mankind.

Steve 1
11-16-2005, 08:12 PM
A miscarriage by your mama would have been a great service to mankind.
Talking into your magic Mirror again I see!!!

SmokinLowriderSS
11-17-2005, 11:16 AM
He never has before. Why would he start now?
Interestingly.............. as per usual, the Israelis are accused of "brutality" in trying to keep out a bunch of idiots who WEAR EXPLOSIVES INTO CROWDS ANDS BLOW UP. Nothing brutal at all about blowing up a grocery store with 50 people in the isle near you, No, nothing at all. Nothing brutal about blowing unsuspecting bystanders who you don't know, who don't know you, who have never done a single thing to you, good OR BAD (to include children) into an art-decco smear on the walls. No, no brutality at all from the focking ARAB TERRORIST CRIMINALS. THEY are the civilized ones. If the Israeli's would just roll over and lick their boots, everything would be just PEACHY!
FARKING STUPID, IGNORANT, MOROSE, IDIOTIC, IBBECILIC, BLIND TO THE REALITY BULLSCAT. Blown, as usual, as well as his sources for cut/paste.

Arizona Hot Boater
11-17-2005, 05:25 PM
Talking into your magic Mirror again I see!!!
Why yes the magic mirror tells me you are a pile of crap that sprouted arms, hands and fingers and then started posting on the internet.

Steve 1
11-17-2005, 05:31 PM
Talking to yourself is a bad sign Fag!

Steve 1
11-17-2005, 05:48 PM
Zone you should be very proud ,as you equall the perfection of nothing !!

Arizona Hot Boater
11-20-2005, 08:56 PM
Talking to yourself is a bad sign Fag!
Your material stinks, just like yor breath.

Steve 1
11-21-2005, 06:47 AM
Your material stinks, just like yor breath.
Like your mother!!

Arizona Hot Boater
11-21-2005, 09:39 PM
Like your mother!!
Another nothing reply from Steve None.

Steve 1
11-22-2005, 08:10 AM
But Arizona sinking boat you're just plain insignificant.

Arizona Hot Boater
11-22-2005, 12:32 PM
But Arizona sinking boat you're just plain insignificant.
Yep, Steve is a major loser.