PDA

View Full Version : crazy horse question

riverroyal
11-15-2005, 12:34 PM
we are gonna bring the toy hauler there on the Xmas light parade weekend.Ive never stayed there,we will be on north beach.Can I bring my kids quads for them to ride?Can they ride in crazy horse?We are bringing the rhino to drive around and watch the parade.Thanks

Magic34
11-15-2005, 12:41 PM
we are gonna bring the toy hauler there on the Xmas light parade weekend.Ive never stayed there,we will be on north beach.Can I bring my kids quads for them to ride?Can they ride in crazy horse?We are bringing the rhino to drive around and watch the parade.Thanks
Crazyhorse?? And you odn't like the crazy crowd on big weekends at the dunes? :)

JB in so cal
11-15-2005, 12:43 PM
Don't forget the hose-thingymajig. :hammer2:

riverroyal
11-15-2005, 12:48 PM
Crazyhorse?? And you odn't like the crazy crowd on big weekends at the dunes? :)
of snowbirds now.We figures this way if its cold we can just drive the rhino to the north end of the channel to watch the lights instead of putting the boat in.I was in glamis for vet day,I love crowds!It was packed but mellow,sand drag were the normal "look at me" show

Magic34
11-15-2005, 02:00 PM
,sand drag were the normal "look at me" show
That's why you'll find me at the start of the drags watching before those idiots go out of control and possibly kill someone.

riverroyal
11-15-2005, 02:05 PM
That's why you'll find me at the start of the drags watching before those idiots go out of control and possibly kill someone.
i parked between my 2 friends trucks in the rhino,made the kids stay around the rear wheels at the back of the trucks.I was nervous the entire time

riverroyal
11-16-2005, 09:05 AM
for this easy question?

FREIND OF AA AND TA
11-16-2005, 10:05 AM
As a D-row member for two years I would not do it! Just throw the kid in the rhino. Too many old people will yell at you and you should be drinkin not trying to chace down kids on quads. I would only let him on the track thats different or between the office and the museum. Just go the next weekend to the dunes!!

riverroyal
11-16-2005, 10:08 AM
As a D-row member for two years I would not do it! Just throw the kid in the rhino. Too many old people will yell at you and you should be drinkin not trying to chace down kids on quads. I would only let him on the track thats different or between the office and the museum. Just go the next weekend to the dunes!!
so just the rhino then,thanks for the info.Glamis the week before Xmas,kids are outta school.There a pile of sand in my driveway still from last weekend

Magic34
11-16-2005, 10:16 AM
so just the rhino then,thanks for the info.Glamis the week before Xmas,kids are outta school.There a pile of sand in my driveway still from last weekend
We'll be at Gordons for New Years if you guys want to come there.

riverroyal
11-16-2005, 10:17 AM
We'll be at Gordons for New Years if you guys want to come there.
trip falls through,that maybe a possibility,gordons will be packed!

Buster
11-16-2005, 10:17 AM
Look me up when your there RR. We are staying at CH in VIP 2. We will have the Rhino and the boat. The wife wnat to take the Rhino to the Channel and I am taking the boat over around noon. We try to get close to the Agave since it has the bathrooms close.
Later,

Magic34
11-16-2005, 10:19 AM
trip falls through,that maybe a possibility,gordons will be packed!
Wasn't too bad last year, but it was crowded.
We are heading Thursday (12/29) morning with 2 other trailers to get a good spot. Now that I don't have 4x4 we need to get there earlier and get a spot where it isnt as soft.

JB in so cal
11-16-2005, 10:20 AM
Any problems for an electric cart getting around CH? I'll stay on the flats, of course. Just wondering if I should look out for anything - I'd hate to have RR pull me all weekend.

riverroyal
11-16-2005, 10:23 AM
Any problems for an electric cart getting around CH? I'll stay on the flats, of course. Just wondering if I should look out for anything - I'd hate to have RR pull me all weekend.
golfcart all day last weekend,it was fun

Buster
11-16-2005, 10:23 AM
No problem. If you spend your time going up and down the hills it will be short lived.....
North Beach is completely flat all the way around to VIP (Launch Ramp).
You should have no problem...

riverroyal
11-16-2005, 10:24 AM
Look me up when your there RR. We are staying at CH in VIP 2. We will have the Rhino and the boat. The wife wnat to take the Rhino to the Channel and I am taking the boat over around noon. We try to get close to the Agave since it has the bathrooms close.
Later,
in saturday?Are you leaving it in until after the parade or just daytime stuff?

riverroyal
11-16-2005, 10:25 AM
Wasn't too bad last year, but it was crowded.
We are heading Thursday (12/29) morning with 2 other trailers to get a good spot. Now that I don't have 4x4 we need to get there earlier and get a spot where it isnt as soft.
or still waiting on it?

Buster
11-16-2005, 10:27 AM
in saturday?Are you leaving it in until after the parade or just daytime stuff?
All day and for the Parade too. Good for music and storing all the blankets and booze needed for the evening.

riverroyal
11-16-2005, 10:28 AM
All day and for the Parade too. Good for music and storing all the blankets and booze needed for the evening.
or just watch from the channel?I may do the same thing

Buster
11-16-2005, 10:32 AM
or just watch from the channel?I may do the same thing
Just watching.. Way to much work to be in the parade. I go for the social fun not the work.
I will look you up on Sat monring or come on by our camp. We will not get into town until 11:00 PM Friday do to my kid having a late class on Friday.
Cheers,
Mike...

riverroyal
11-16-2005, 10:35 AM
we are there thursday night,north beach,space 40 something

JB in so cal
11-16-2005, 10:36 AM
we are there thursday night,north beach,space 40 something

riverroyal
11-16-2005, 10:38 AM
with just one boat JB it would be easy to put it in at the crazy horse ramp,wifes could drive over to the beach if they wanted to,,,something else to think about :idea:

Buster
11-16-2005, 10:39 AM
VIP 2.
BTW, Since it is the winter months I sure you could keep your boat in a slip in VIP if you wanted. Two weeks ago I had the whole area to myself.
See ya in a couple of weeks.