PDA

View Full Version : Car Ins....

MAINEVENT
11-15-2005, 01:10 PM
Who do you go through??? i'm looking to change mine i have 21'st century Ins and i alway have to end up paying by phone cause they send me 5 copies of my policy a month and no bill :hammer2:
Any Suggestions???

pixilatedpussy
11-15-2005, 01:12 PM
Who do you go through??? i'm looking to change mine i have 21'st century Ins and i alway have to end up paying by phone cause they send me 5 copies of my policy a month and no bill :hammer2:
Any Suggestions???
Progressive is one of the best Ins companies around...for the price! :smile:

Sleek-Jet
11-15-2005, 01:13 PM
I'm with Farmers. As a single male under the age of 35, I can't beat their rates on my vehicles.
My Travel Trailer is through Progressive.

lucky
11-15-2005, 01:16 PM
farmers - but the fockers still can't get me insurance on my boat :jawdrop:

mondorally
11-15-2005, 01:18 PM
Progressive for 2 vehicles and a motorcycle. They had my boat as well until they decided it was too fast (at their estimation of 75mph) to cover..... Easy to pay and make changes to your policy online.
Justin

riverroyal
11-15-2005, 01:21 PM
they ok,just get alot of quotes

YeLLowBoaT
11-15-2005, 01:22 PM
I had AAA In my criedt union statement I got a flyer for Liberty Mutaul group. It was almost half( whent from a about 150 a month to 86.36..). of what I was paying for AAA with doubling my coverage and uninsured. I also called around to alot of places and all the ones that were on tv, no one was with in $30 a month of that #. This is on a old truck with no saftey EQ using it for work. They won't do my boat unless I have home/renters with them.
Now I know the head of progresive for CA and he still could not beat my rate....GL

Outnumbered
11-15-2005, 01:40 PM
Mercury is hard to beat as a stand alone. If you are a home owner, than Allstate in combination with your house is about as good as you will find.

Mr. Pixilated
11-15-2005, 01:45 PM
Any Suggestions???
I heard that you can get Mexican Insurance for your lazy ass.....KABOOOOOM!!!

Jordy
11-15-2005, 01:45 PM
Everything I own is insured through Allstate. Never had any problems with them on anything I've done. :D

MsDrmr
11-15-2005, 02:06 PM
I've had the best luck going through Mercury. Good coverage, low cost.

Windy
11-15-2005, 02:19 PM
I've had the best luck going through Mercury. Good coverage, low cost.
I just got an excellent quote from them. :D

lucky
11-15-2005, 02:21 PM
I just got an excellent quote from them. :D
medical -- lmao :eek: :D

MAINEVENT
11-15-2005, 02:28 PM
I heard that you can get Mexican Insurance for your lazy ass.....KABOOOOOM!!!
Watch i hope you have........... Oh nevermind i better not curse myself :hammerhea
KABOOOOOOOOM :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

Windy
11-15-2005, 02:32 PM
medical -- lmao :eek: :D
No smarty pants...Im covered under workmans comp. :p

lucky
11-15-2005, 02:35 PM
No smarty pants...Im covered under workmans comp. :p
:D hope your feeling better

Windy
11-15-2005, 02:38 PM
:D hope your feeling better
I am...thank you. ;)

Cole Trickle
11-15-2005, 02:45 PM
Any Suggestions???
Give me a call and I can work you a quote through Mercury
1-877-800-2886
Brandin

Boatcop
11-15-2005, 02:45 PM
AIG gave me about 1/2 of what I was paying with GEICO.
2004 Tahoe
1996 GMC Sierra
1969 VW Bug
Full coverage $1,200 a year for all.

Sleek-Jet
11-15-2005, 02:47 PM
AIG gave me about 1/2 of what I was paying with GEICO.
2004 Tahoe
1996 GMC Sierra
1969 VW Bug
Full coverage $1,200 a year for all.
How did you get them to write a full policy on the Bug??? Appraisal, agreed value??

Mr. Pixilated
11-15-2005, 02:54 PM
Any Suggestions???
Hey everyone he's talking about MOPED insurance.....He has a banana seat on it , basket in the front and racing slicks on it.....White walls included......
Ka Fu Kn Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom!!!!!

HOOTER SLED-
11-16-2005, 09:41 AM
Hey everyone he's talking about MOPED insurance.....He has a banana seat on it , basket in the front and racing slicks on it.....White walls included......
Ka Fu Kn Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom!!!!!
Your forgetting about the frilly fringy things on the ends of the handle bars. Oh, and a little bell too. ring ring ring. :D

HOOTER SLED-
11-16-2005, 09:42 AM
1-877-800-2886
Brandin
Man, I wish I'd known!!! Just did this a couple of days ago. :hammerhea :hammerhea How ya doin B???

Cole Trickle
11-16-2005, 10:13 AM
Man, I wish I'd known!!! Just did this a couple of days ago. :hammerhea :hammerhea How ya doin B???
Jay,
No problem when you get your renewal in 6 months let me know and I will take it over on a broker of record so I can service the account.
Things are good other than the fact you have me looking at houses in the Corona area!!! :hammerhea I am probably going to put my condo up for sale shortly and look for a place over by yours in the 500-550K range.
Hows things in Hoterville?

a catered life
11-16-2005, 10:40 AM
farmers - but the fockers still can't get me insurance on my boat :jawdrop:
i have had most of the big companies and hands down farmers gave me the best overall package for a awesome price.they cover our house and all the cars :rollside:

HOOTER SLED-
11-16-2005, 10:48 AM
Jay,
No problem when you get your renewal in 6 months let me know and I will take it over on a broker of record so I can service the account.
Things are good other than the fact you have me looking at houses in the Corona area!!! :hammerhea I am probably going to put my condo up for sale shortly and look for a place over by yours in the 500-550K range.
Hows things in Hoterville?
Sounds good bro. LOL.. I told ya man. Let me know if you need help with the condo. In case you don't know anyone. In fact, let me know if you and Jen need help looking for places over here. I can roll you through all the areas we looked. I think a couple just sold on the next block over. That price range should be fine if your looking for something the same age as ours. Let me know. I can give you alot of details of what we found during our search.

Cole Trickle
11-16-2005, 10:56 AM
Sounds good bro. LOL.. I told ya man. Let me know if you need help with the condo. In case you don't know anyone. In fact, let me know if you and Jen need help looking for places over here. I can roll you through all the areas we looked. I think a couple just sold on the next block over. That price range should be fine if your looking for something the same age as ours. Let me know. I can give you alot of details of what we found during our search.
How old is your house?
I want a big lot 8K+
RV Parking
No association
Helicopter pad (To avoid traffic into Tustin for work)
standard tax rate
I would trade your pimp pool/jacuzzi for a tad bit more sq footage in the house.(I will build party jacuzzi/back yard in the next year or so)
I also would go as high as 600K if need be
B

HOOTER SLED-
11-16-2005, 12:03 PM
How old is your house?
I want a big lot 8K+
RV Parking
No association
Helicopter pad (To avoid traffic into Tustin for work)
standard tax rate
I would trade your pimp pool/jacuzzi for a tad bit more sq footage in the house.(I will build party jacuzzi/back yard in the next year or so)
I also would go as high as 600K if need be
B
20 yrs. old
My lot is just over 10,000
No assoc. where I am.
cul de sac for the heli pad(won't be that bad from Tustin anyways)
have to double check on the tax rate(Riverside Co.)
Plenty of big lot homes out here. You'll sacrifice the lot to get something newer obviously. Still some decent sized lots w/ newer homes though. I don't think mine is too old personally. There were bigger ones. We just couldn't pass up the location and the party patio. 600K wil give you alot of options. Unless you want something practically new and well over 2000 sq. ft.

JetBoatRich
11-16-2005, 01:14 PM
We use AAA for all our vehicles and house :jawdrop:
Gave me a great price on the house, cars, RV and boats. The mulitple coverage discount, good driver and now (my daughter) student driver they beat others.
All wrapped up a lot of money each year, but we have to have it :mad:

dicudmore
11-16-2005, 01:45 PM
1-877-800-2886
Brandin
hey Brandin can you quote my boat??
I thought you worked for Magna-flow??