PDA

View Full Version : Too much fun!

vdriver4ever
11-15-2005, 03:03 PM
My brother and I ventured down to Irwindale for the big Toyota Shootout this past week. I was spotting for the #15 NWT car in the race. We spent some time with Billy B on Friday morning and then Saturday morning Dave Sammons, Dick VanBeenan and Smooth Dick brought my Nordskog to Billy B;s place for paint.
The six of us met at some friends of mine's place in Onterio for bloody mary's and breakfast. What took place after that was nothing more then pure fun. The jokes, stories and BS flowed for hours. I think we all taught each other lots of new words too.
Anyway, Mike and I want to thank you guys for the time you took and the entertainment that followed. It was great to see my boat in person since the inside has been done. Dave your doing a great job....
I should be headed back down in the next 45 days to drop off the motor. I am sure it would be much cheaper to ship it, however I wouldn't want to miss out on anohter "drivers meeting".

Dave Sammons
11-15-2005, 06:05 PM
It was a good time. Didn't know the plan was going to be to start drinking at 8am with you guys and Billy, but, four hours later, it didn't really seem to be a problem :D Good thing Billy didn't have to lay tape that day :squiggle: As much fun as we all have building and driving these things...It's the friendships that grow out of our common interests that really matter :cool:

BILLY.B
11-16-2005, 06:21 AM
Pat it was a kick on Saturday, and your good friends Doug & Tony are really nice people and your really lucky to have friends like that. But as in life God likes to play tricks on us and with the good also comes the bad, and the bad for you is that F*#K stick of a brother Buddy Minegar. He is a real piece of work :rollside: :D :D. Thank God he lives up there because I don't think SO CAL. is ready for him............

Rattle Can Lou
11-16-2005, 06:39 AM
Listen you Jag Off. I was born in Lynwood. Raised in Compton. There's a reason I'm like this..Too many paint fumes. You remind me of a fat ladies ass. Hey, now that your making house calls maybe you could come up here and give me wax job.....I don't know which name to use. Lets see, RCL or Buddy. They all have a nice ring to them.