PDA

View Full Version : Please someone

phebus
11-15-2005, 08:04 PM
Please someone start posting something, my wife is watching the Country Music Awards, and I'm losing brain cells fast!!!!!

core attitude
11-15-2005, 08:10 PM
I feel your pain....... :cry:

Mrs.Racer277
11-15-2005, 08:11 PM
Shoot I forgot that was on. :(

TOBTEK
11-15-2005, 08:15 PM
Please someone start posting something, my wife is watching the Country Music Awards, and I'm losing brain cells fast!!!!!
im gonna pay bills insted of watching that! :cool:

phebus
11-15-2005, 08:19 PM
That did it, some group was just singing about a bing bang in your ying yang, and they had some midget singing in the group.
I was out, but the next chick is pretty hot.

core attitude
11-15-2005, 08:26 PM
That did it, some group was just singing about a bing bang in your ying yang, and they had some midget singing in the group.
I was out, but the next chick is pretty hot.
I guess this wasn't them then.......... :)
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b380/coreattitude/bigcowgirl.jpg

SummitKarl
11-15-2005, 08:32 PM
ok phebus, I usally don't do this, but it's a emergancy :)
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/11667breakfast1.jpg

Nord
11-15-2005, 08:35 PM
i'm working at a country store and can't watch em!

phebus
11-15-2005, 08:36 PM
SummitKarl, thank you. I just went to get a vodka and cranberry, and found out we were out of cranberry, so I got straight vodka, and put a couple of drops of red food coloring in it so my wife wouldn't think I really have a problem!! :D

BajaMike
11-15-2005, 08:38 PM
ok phebus, I usally don't do this, but it's a emergancy :)
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/11667breakfast1.jpg
I guess "Trix aren't for kids" anymore..... :confused: :confused: :D :D :D
What a breakfast...... :idea:

phebus
11-15-2005, 08:40 PM
I guess "Trix aren't for kids" anymore..... :confused: :confused: :D :D :D
What a breakfast...... :idea:
It would be like Chinese food, you eat it, and be hungry again in about a half hour :D

AltarGirl
11-15-2005, 08:42 PM
I had to leave classl tonight early b/c I'm sick! :yuk: :yuk: :frown:

BajaMike
11-15-2005, 08:43 PM
It would be like Chinese food, you eat it, and be hungry again in about a half hour :D
Ok....I'll eat it again in half an hour..... :D :D :D
:mix: :lightsabe :mix: :lightsabe

core attitude
11-15-2005, 09:13 PM
Ok....I'll eat it again in half an hour..... :D :D :D
:mix: :lightsabe :mix: :lightsabe
Try these :D :D
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b380/coreattitude/girls/candybikini.jpg

phebus
11-15-2005, 09:27 PM
Crap, Bon Jovi is on singing country now. Chaos I say, the world is coming to an end!! And earlier Alan Jackson sung a Eric Clapton song. My world is upside down................ :squiggle:

Cas
11-15-2005, 09:31 PM
A man and a woman were driving down the road,arguing about his deplorable infidelity when suddenly the woman reached over and sliced off the man's penis. Angrily, she tossed it out the car window. Driving behind the couple was a man and his young daughter. The little girl was chatting away at her father when all of a sudden the penis smacked their car windshield, stuck for a moment, then flew off. Surprised, the daughter asked her father,
"Daddy,what the heck was that?"
Shocked, but not wanting to expose his little girl to anything sexual at such a young age, the father replied,
"It...it was only a bug, Honey."
The daughter sat with a confused look on her face,and after a few moments said....."Sure had a big dick, didn't it?"

phebus
11-15-2005, 09:32 PM
Thank God I am drunk and on valium and vicodin by this point. RiverRoyal, where are you....Ha Ha Ha.............

Kilrtoy
11-15-2005, 09:42 PM
I knew I liked your wife...
Im fixin to start eye screwing the tube also...
Yee Haw

Cas
11-15-2005, 09:47 PM
these lady CW singers are all pretty damn good looking!

YeLLowBoaT
11-15-2005, 09:59 PM
I have heard it helps to play russian roulette with a automatic when that craps on..... :D

phebus
11-15-2005, 10:06 PM
Good night all. I'm drunk, and my bwife heard me tell that joke to my daughter, so I am in trouble, and checking out.
Plus, I had to re-type this message three times before I posted it, because my two fingers don't work to type right now.
Supulbcigh, I hope you get offv that bad new, and get my back.............

H20 Toie
11-15-2005, 10:09 PM
Good night all. I'm drunk, and my bwife heard me tell that joke to my daughter, so I am in trouble, and checking out.
Plus, I had to re-type this message three times before I posted it, because my two fingers don't work to type right now.
Supulbcigh, I hope you get offv that bad new, and get my back.............
Damn you almost type as bad as i do when i'm drunk.

2Driver
11-16-2005, 07:40 AM
Thank God I am drunk and on valium and vicodin by this point. RiverRoyal, where are you....Ha Ha Ha.............
Hey man, I take it your joking! That Vicodin has a heavy dose of Tylanol in it. Booze and Tylanol can trash your liver in one sitting. Remember the law suits from people who lost their liver after just 2 glasses of wine and 2 Tylanol? It is serious $hit to mix those 2. :idea:
Just got back from my 6 month. All fused and got the ok to Waterski in the spring.