PDA

View Full Version : Thanks

EMONSTERMP
11-16-2005, 02:34 PM
This Is My First Post On This Site, I'm A New Owner. After Reading Some Of The Postings I Just Wanted To Say Thanks For The Support. Thanks To John West And His Family And Build Crew (ultraboats) For Hooking Me Up With My Dream Boat, And To Those Who Are Still In The Fight.
Semper Fi, Sgt Wright-usmc

riverroyal
11-16-2005, 02:35 PM
This Is My First Post On This Site, I'm A New Owner. After Reading Some Of The Postings I Just Wanted To Say Thanks For The Support. Thanks To John West And His Family And Build Crew (ultraboats) For Hooking Me Up With My Dream Boat, And To Those Who Are Still In The Fight.
are you the guy that just got that boat from the other nights episode!

djunkie
11-16-2005, 02:36 PM
Congrats. And it should be us thanking you.

phebus
11-16-2005, 02:37 PM
Sgt. Wright, I hope I have the honor of meeting you some day. Best of luck with the new boat.

riverroyal
11-16-2005, 02:37 PM
thanks,you need to hang out in havasu with us this next summer

Biglue
11-16-2005, 02:38 PM
That's right. Thank You.
And congrats on your new boat. It's a sweet rig.

Dribble
11-16-2005, 02:41 PM
You are the MAN

EMONSTERMP
11-16-2005, 02:42 PM
I Am That Guy

EMONSTERMP
11-16-2005, 02:45 PM
I Plan On At Least Making The Ultra Regatta. There's Not Enough Good Weather Here In The D.c. Area

riverroyal
11-16-2005, 02:45 PM
I Am That Guy
to a face to face meeting I will ever have with you so,,Thank you for everything youve done and sacrificed to keep my family safe.........

Phat Daddy
11-16-2005, 02:46 PM
Sgt. Wright thank you for giving so much for us .... keeping are country safe. You deserve that boat and so much more. Hey and hows about a ride in that thing??? :D :D

Cole Trickle
11-16-2005, 02:47 PM
John built a great boat for an amazing person!(You deserve all 28' of it)
Thanks for all you have done :cool:
Brandin
Post some more pictures when you have a chance!!!!!!!!:D

riverroyal
11-16-2005, 02:48 PM
by the way,I was laughing my ass off watching the install

MR HARLEY
11-16-2005, 02:54 PM
Welcome aboard!!!! :cool:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
11-16-2005, 02:57 PM
Welcome aboard and congrats on the new boat. We watched the episode the other night and were very impressed. my eyes were tearing up when you were telling about how you lost your hands.
Thank you for fighting for our country. :cool:
xoxox
Linda

JetBoatRich
11-16-2005, 02:57 PM
Congratulations on the new boat and thanks for giving so much :cool: The boat is awesome :rolleyes:
Welcome to ***boat :cool:

shippingguy
11-16-2005, 02:59 PM
Eddie:
What's up buddy it is Mike from John's house in Havasu with the 27 shadow. Glad to see you on the boards. It was an honor spending the weekend with you and taking you out on the boat for some fun and sharing in your stories. If you need anything just say the word. Tell Shane and Jimmy I said what's up. Congrats on the delivery of the boat. It came out great. You deserve it and so much more!!!! Thank you for fighting for our freedom and sacrificing so much so that we can live in the "Land of the Free"

GrapeApe
11-16-2005, 02:59 PM
As stated many times by fellow Hot Boaters.. I thank you for what you and all our Troops do for us every single Day. You are a True Inspiration.. Welcome to the Ultra Family, and I hope you get to Enjoy your Boat many times this next Summer..
*** Grape Ape ***

EMONSTERMP
11-16-2005, 03:10 PM
Don't Know If You Got My Last Bu The Little Smilie Thing Was A Slip Of The Hook!

H2OT TIMES
11-16-2005, 03:13 PM
I noticed something during that episode maybe you could clear up. In one scene the controls were made to look like combat knives. In all the rest of the scenes they were not. What was the finished product??
P.S. Thank you for your service.

HighRoller
11-16-2005, 03:13 PM
I too wish to thank you for giving a lot more than most of us ever will. Hopefully we'll see a lot more of you on here. Just a warning, though. If you're thinking of coming out to Havasu and hanging out with the HB.com crowd, you might want to have a new prosthetic made with a cup holder on the end because I have no doubt the free beers will be coming your way :D
God Bless

shippingguy
11-16-2005, 03:27 PM
I too wish to thank you for giving a lot more than most of us ever will. Hopefully we'll see a lot more of you on here. Just a warning, though. If you're thinking of coming out to Havasu and hanging out with the HB.com crowd, you might want to have a new prosthetic made with a cup holder on the end because I have no doubt the free beers will be coming your way :D
God Bless
I was fortunate enough to spend the weekend with him and lets just say he has no problem holding and drinking a beer. I spent the whole day getting him beers out of the boat, but it was worth it and he deserved it. If you guys are lucky enough he may show you his OTTER trick with the beer. Pretty damn funny I must say!!

riverbound
11-16-2005, 03:30 PM
Sgt. Wright, I hope I have the honor of meeting you some day. Best of luck with the new boat.
Same here....and if that happens, Beers are on me :D

shadow
11-16-2005, 03:35 PM
I Plan On At Least Making The Ultra Regatta. There's Not Enough Good Weather Here In The D.c. Area
Congratulations on the beautiful new boat.From one Ultra owner to another welcome and THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICES.
See you at the next Ultra Regatta.

Cole Trickle
11-16-2005, 03:43 PM
I noticed something during that episode maybe you could clear up. In one scene the controls were made to look like combat knives. In all the rest of the scenes they were not. What was the finished product??
P.S. Thank you for your service.
John West said that he felt as if the knives were a danger when operating the boat.(I am pretty sure he made the desicion to scrap them after he drove the boat himself)

H2OT TIMES
11-16-2005, 03:53 PM
That's too bad I thought it was a great touch. But, hey ya gotta play safe.

Cole Trickle
11-16-2005, 03:58 PM
That's too bad I thought it was a great touch. But, hey ya gotta play safe.
Looks/TV are one thing but taking a knife through the hand coming down off a roller could take all of the fun out of a day out on Havasu!! :D :devil:

voodoomedman
11-16-2005, 04:53 PM
Welcome to the Ultra Family..... I know you guys do what you do without thinking about getting any accolades but you deserve all of them. It's because of you that even a young guy like me who is military age I would say can stay home in the beautiful country and work to support my family. I have a lot for a young age and I never doubt that part of that is because I live in the best damn country in the world and we have the best men and women protecting it for us.
See you at the regatta and I know I'll have to fight to give you a free drink but nonetheless beers are on me.

BajaMike
11-16-2005, 05:19 PM
Anyone have pictures of the new boat?? :confused:
:2purples: :eat: :2purples: :eat:

Windy
11-16-2005, 05:36 PM
I hope I get the honor of meeting you sometime... ;)
DC3 Rasmussen

phuggit
11-16-2005, 05:45 PM
Welcome to the boards and congrats on the new boat. We hope to see you out in Havazoo some day.

jbtrailerjim
11-16-2005, 06:01 PM
Thank you for the defending our great country. You are a true hero. Welcome to the Ultra family! Enjoy your sweet new Ultra and hopefully I'll see you at the regatta next year. I'll have a plenty cold beers in the ice chest for ya. :cool:

ULTRA28
11-16-2005, 06:33 PM
Eddie, how's it going man? I'm glad you came on here to talk to these guys. I've been telling them about you for months now. I'll post some pictures of your boat tonight when I get home. Were just finishing up a photo shoot right now.

NashvilleBound
11-16-2005, 07:03 PM
Don't Know If You Got My Last Bu The Little Smilie Thing Was A Slip Of The Hook!
LOL....I saw the episode so thats funny....Wecome aboard the forums too. West and his crew are definitely good people. Youve got a great boat from what I have seen.

ULTRA28
11-17-2005, 07:33 AM
Here are a few shots of Eddies boat.
Eddie, what did you think of the show? Sucks how they cut the whole day that we went out in the ocean with all your friends huh?
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/497ahavasushot.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/497atrailershot.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/497asideshot.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/497marine3.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/497eddieshowingoffboat.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/497eddienexttoboat.JPG

redneckgirl
11-17-2005, 07:42 AM
Hey Eddie,
Thank you so much for all you have done for our beautiful country!!! You deserve that awesome boat and so much more!!! God Bless :D :D
RNG

Flashover
11-17-2005, 09:07 AM
Sarge your the man. Congrats on the new boat you deserve it. I wish there was something that could be done for every veteran of this great country. Veterans day is great but i think there needs to be more to honor these great men and women of our militairy. They all have my respect... :crossx: :crossx:

rvrtoy
11-17-2005, 01:22 PM
As it has been said before but not often enough "THANK YOU". Because of selfless people like you we are able to sleep easy at night and go to the rivers and lakes at our leasure. Sgt. Wright.... Thank You!!

BajaMike
11-17-2005, 08:33 PM
Them there is recon Marines. I'd recognize those scuba bubbles and jump wings anywhere. :D
Glad those guys....and many more like them, are on our side!!! :220v:
:rollside: :boxed: :rollside: