PDA

View Full Version : Kilrtoy......?

Jbb
11-16-2005, 03:13 PM
That you....? (http://forums.ehowa.com/WmVs/youwillstopthecar.wmv)

soupersonic
11-16-2005, 03:19 PM
lmao... wonder what country that was :D

RiverOtter
11-16-2005, 03:29 PM
lmao... wonder what country that was :D
It dam sure wasn't the US :eek:

Ducatista
11-16-2005, 04:02 PM
That was great! Too bad LE can't do that kinda stuff here. ;)

ahhell
11-16-2005, 04:24 PM
That was great! Too bad LE can't do that kinda stuff here. ;)
no shit......wait here comes the ACLU......

Kilrtoy
11-16-2005, 04:33 PM
I think that was more like LOWRIVER2 ;)

JackieV
11-16-2005, 04:58 PM
Kilr is everywhere, all the time.
The man has got it made. :wink:

LOWRIVER2
11-21-2005, 10:38 PM
Well,
turn the video to two 12 year olds drag racing on beach cruisers and you got a Kilrtoy felony.
Now skateboarders.....don't get him started.....it is a crime!....on school premises

Kilrtoy
11-21-2005, 10:40 PM
Well,
turn the video to two 12 year olds drag racing on beach cruisers and you got a Kilrtoy felony.
Now skateboarders.....don't get him started.....it is a crime!....on school premises
You have to have something better than that

LOWRIVER2
11-21-2005, 10:43 PM
What, like the fact the BMW in the video looks better than the purple 92 patrol cars your agency still deploys?

Kilrtoy
11-21-2005, 10:49 PM
What, like the fact the BMW in the video looks better than the purple 92 patrol cars your agency still deploys?
You are almost getting original now...
I think I need to pull out one of those LAPD academy time out cards now....

LOWRIVER2
11-21-2005, 10:51 PM
Well since you're here,
You still have'nt answered if your BMW bikes were purchased used and why you posted the first photo of your bike parked next to an LAPD dual purpose with your school police stickers hidden?

LOWRIVER2
11-21-2005, 10:53 PM
Almost?
Nah, I've had your number and what you actually do for a job all along

Kilrtoy
11-21-2005, 10:56 PM
Well since you're here,
You still have'nt answered if your BMW bikes were purchased used and why you posted the first photo of your bike parked next to an LAPD dual purpose with your school police stickers hidden?
4 Used kawI's
9 Used BMW's
5 New BMW's
1 New Honda
5 New Honda's on order
and yes 95% of L.A. motors are jealous of the USED BMW's and would trade those piece of shit 05 HARDLEAKS for one

LOWRIVER2
11-21-2005, 10:59 PM
Yeah right,
They're going to hondas and you guys have to pay bmw for work since only factory techs can touch them.
Of course you have such a better pension than your LAPD counterpart motors, right? I think.....NOT

LOWRIVER2
11-21-2005, 11:02 PM
Well,
Have fun citing soccer moms, I hear the Honda Odyssey's can take off quickly from the first grader drop off point.
What's the regulations for developing crossing guard informants?
Nighty night

Kilrtoy
11-21-2005, 11:08 PM
Yeah right,
They're going to hondas and you guys have to pay bmw for work since only factory techs can touch them.
Of course you have such a better pension than your LAPD counterpart motors, right? I think.....NOT
And yes your BMW's also get worked on by the same tech
NO they rejected honda because they are too fast
and YES I have a better pension, but not pay....
Sleep tight

LOWRIVER2
12-07-2005, 05:49 PM
So how do you get a PERS 3 at 50 (I'm guessing that's what you have) when you are'nt a registered 830.1 (full status) police officer?

Sane Asylum
12-07-2005, 06:03 PM
Beaumont PD......

JustMVG
12-07-2005, 06:55 PM
So how do you get a PERS 3 at 50 (I'm guessing that's what you have) when you are'nt a registered 830.1 (full status) police officer?
Uhhhh..... "Can't We All Just Get Along?"

GHT
12-07-2005, 07:17 PM
Oh yea... My pension / pay is better than yours.. :argue: :yuk:
And while we're at it... My Mom can beat up your dad... :yuk:

Kilrtoy
12-07-2005, 07:37 PM
Simply math, I know it may be difficult for you big bad METRO DOGS, So I will explain
3% times the number of years of service at 50 years.....
Example
30 years at 3% equals 90,
I know that may be hard for a guy who is at 80% at 40 years(im sorry that is 40 years on the job) at best, 61 years old... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: .....

Kilrtoy
12-07-2005, 07:39 PM
Ok everyone stand by for his big come back about, he is so bitchen and he is a metro dog and he puts away big bad guys and barney purple cars and used motors.......
Did I miss anything? :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

hoolign
12-07-2005, 07:49 PM
Ok everyone stand by for his big come back about, he is so bitchen and he is a metro dog and he puts away big bad guys and barney purple cars and used motors.......
Did I miss anything? :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
:idea: ...which one of you can get me the best deal on a bag of weed??

GHT
12-07-2005, 07:50 PM
Simply math, I know it may be difficult for you big bad METRO DOGS, So I will explain
3% times the number of years of service at 50 years.....
Example
30 years at 3% equals 90,
I know that may be hard for a guy who is at 80% at 40 years(im sorry that is 40 years on the job) at best, 61 years old... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: .....
Seems like simple math to me I like 100% at one year??? Anyone hiring?? :rolleyes:

Kim Hanson
12-07-2005, 07:55 PM
:idea: ...which one of you can get me the best deal on a bag of weed??
That was funny ****er..........( . )( . ).......... :p

SoCal_fun
12-07-2005, 10:02 PM
I love these two going at it!! :argue: Makes for a good read at work! :)

olbiezer
12-07-2005, 10:11 PM
Did I miss anything?
kilr all u missed was a few huggs from your parents as a child........now u can retire at 150 per cent of your base pay and open a donutt shop........

Kilrtoy
12-07-2005, 10:34 PM
kilr all u missed was a few huggs from your parents as a child................
That dumbass line was not funny the first time you tried it and it sure as hell is not even close to being funny now.....

LOWRIVER2
12-08-2005, 04:37 AM
No, sorry Kilrtoy,
As for LAPD Metropolitan Division, the readers here simply have to do a yahoo search on my division and then do a search on LA unified SCHOOL DISTRICT Police Dept., and they can decide for themselves who has the real job and who's the bench warmer. Remember, you guys call US when you get shot at , not vice versa.
As for retirement, hey, we get 90% at 34 years currently. It'll match the state 3/50 by the time I retire. Should I mention the fact my pension is CITY paid so I don't have to cry foul when the state washes up and has no money to pay the state pension? Not me/lol.
Besides, who joined a REAL police dept. for money anyways? If it was about the money, I would have started my own business, look around this site and you'll find the majority of the owners of high priced toys do just that. It's all about job satisfaction for me and there is no price for that/lol.
I finally figured out your screen name. I recall the taggers call wanna be taggers "toys". I've heard a few bangers call taggers the same thing. I suppose you think you're a killer and we all know now who you work for.
That must be the namesake of "Kilr-toy" as in toy police.
Keep looking good in front of the schools, actually I'm glad there's someone to stand in front them for the media while the rest of us get the real job of crime fighting done/LOL!
Point goes to: LR....LOL!!

coorslt4u2
12-08-2005, 02:32 PM
Popcorn anyone.......Sure pass the butter........ :cry:

Kilrtoy
12-08-2005, 04:23 PM
I guess that is the difference betwen us,
I have nothing to prove.
Unlike you who is always the REAL deal and you never let us forget that you are the REAL deal.
When you get enough brain cells maybe you too, MAYBE, just maybe you can ride a motor.
and no I wont meet you at the river and fight, cuz I know that is coming soon

LOWRIVER2
12-09-2005, 04:31 AM
Fight?
Hah, come on now, we all know the only physical activity you do anymore is run your fingers on a keyboard, that would'nt be fair.
As for your motors, I talked to one of our motor sergeants to get some more insight on the Harleys.
Seems you guys can't get Harleys anyways. He said he's not seen or heard of any Harleys leaking of the 114 issued so far to LAPD. He readily admits they,re slower than the Kawi's and BMW's but said the public loves them and they've become a good way for folks to come up and talk about the bikes and any communication between civillians and cops outside of tickets is a good thing.
As for the Hondas, when the Honda rep was showing the bike to LAPD brass, he was asked about it's power. The rep proceeded to gun the bike and pop a nice wheelie with it. The brass, being non riders and pro risk management (as most police brass are) chose to stay away from the bike. No doubt, the Honda PD bike is excellent in this Sgt.'s observations.
To those outside the PD's reading this: Kawasaki quit making their police bike as it's engine won't meet the new emissions restrictions coming up. Harley, Honda and BMW all entered the market with their bikes.
Now, about the LA school police motors Division, let's get to the bottom line. The only reason you ride a motor K toy is because someone (civilian) on the school board backed your chief and allowed it. You know all too well that a school board with another agenda is one pen strike away from ending your ride. That must suck. LA's had a motor detail since the twenties, how long has the school police had motors? I think a lot less.
As for proving things, hey, it's simple. Us city/county cops are plain tired of you spouting off police issues like you're such a veterano of real police work. You work for a school police department, you do a LOT less than the rest of us in terms of general (read real) police work. Stick to boat issues, leave the talk of real police work to those who actually do it around here.
Oh, and remember, the majority of crime occurs at night and on weekends. You care to tell all of us the percentage of school coppers who work weekends/nights and the crimes they run into? I've been around long enough to know just that, not many and not much.
Just telling it like it is.

LOWRIVER2
12-09-2005, 04:37 AM
Oh, and I guess school PD never got the memo,
In most PD's, the joke is that motor officers LOSE half their brain when they take a motor in terms of police work. It's an old joke that's not true but if you're gonna talk to me about brain cells, well, you should know that joke.
Truth is in police motors, it's not if but when you fall down. That comes with aggressive police work with terrible drivers out there.
Since I mentioned aggressive police work, you won't ever have to worry about going down K toy, just keep the bike clean for the cameras and soccer moms.

olbiezer
12-09-2005, 06:30 AM
guess i know where your donutt eatting ass goat is tied....need i say more crime fighter? lmao

Jbb
12-09-2005, 07:04 AM
Damm Gary....I think you could use some more bran in your diet.... :D ....whats going on...Im coming in Jan....can I ride with you...and shoot one of your criminals?.........Bang!.... :p

Kilrtoy
12-09-2005, 07:11 AM
WOW, you have been doing your homework..
Are you sure you don't work in media relations, the facts you presented are pretty good, but of course they have an LAPD SPIN to them and we all know how big a spin that is... This is becoming my dad can beat your dad up, pretty much only from your side ,NICE.
One thing I have come to learn is, LR2 has a fascination kilrtoy, in his effort to prove he is the real deal to me. Don't worry I beleieve you, Even if you are not on "D" platoon.

Dave C
12-09-2005, 08:29 AM
some of those soccor moms got it going on...... :jawdrop: :D anyone who has a front row seat has the right idea

Not So Fast
12-09-2005, 08:40 AM
What is this all about :confused: I don't know or have ever met either of you but this I do know. I have worked for 25 years on street consrtuction jobs in and around So Cal from Santa Ana to South Central L.a. (Compton, Watts, L.B.Z, and others) and some of the scariest places were around High schools. I believe this is where the gangs start most recruiting and by the time these kids are seniors they are as real a threat as you can find. In working around the schools I dreaded when the last bell would ring and the daily trek home would start. LB Poly comes to mind. Some of these so called kids were huge and looked at you like they would cut your throat just because you were white! And no I'm not saying it was all black because it was Hispanic, Samoan, Asian and some whites also. Not to defend anyones job or detract from one either I gotta say being a School Cop is probably very challenging as most Law Enforcement is and plus you have to careful not to violate the little darlings rights. In closing I want to say I appreciate the work BOTH of you do because most of the time it is a thankless, dangerous occupation! JMO :chi: NSF

mbrown2
12-09-2005, 10:03 AM
That was pretty funny.....you guys crack me up.....

Keith E. Sayre
12-09-2005, 10:49 AM
I happen to know both of these guys and I too am grateful that both of you
are out there also even though I don't live there. Not knowing the past history between you two, I can't say why you're at each other like that but
it is pretty entertaining. I guess.
Both of you should come out to the river and drink a beer and swim in the
cold water for about 2 minutes and then there won't be any testosterone
left to worry about any of this. On the other hand, I think you two enjoy
the bantering so while you're out there taking care of the city, have at it
I suppose!
Looking forward to seeing both of you in the spring!'
Keith Sayre
Conquest Boats

RP1
12-09-2005, 06:27 PM
Klr... I hope this is not true. You have made yourself out to be the fearless Law Enforcement dude. You are now telling us all that you are a School Safety Police Motor Officer... say it aint so... please!

djunkie
12-09-2005, 06:28 PM
Klr... I hope this is not true. You have made yourself out to be the fearless Law Enforcement dude. You are now telling us all that you are a School Safety Police Motor Officer... say it aint so... please!
I thought everyone knew that. :confused:

RP1
12-09-2005, 06:30 PM
Nope, not me... little dissapointed about all the crap he has talked and this is what he backs it up with.

Kilrtoy
12-10-2005, 12:58 AM
Nope, not me... little dissapointed about all the crap he has talked and this is what he backs it up with.
I applied for cool cop that wants to beat up anyone that disagree's with him, BUT LR2 already had that under lock-n-key

GHT
12-10-2005, 01:06 AM
I applied for cool cop that wants to beat up anyone that disagree's with him, BUT LR2 already had that under lock-n-key
This is where you are mistaken (sp) I have the coolest job, it is disagreeing with LR2..
And I get hazardous duty pay..(but then again he wouldn't know about that). :cool:

SoCal_fun
12-10-2005, 01:34 AM
What is this all about :confused: I don't know or have ever met either of you but this I do know. I have worked for 25 years on street consrtuction jobs in and around So Cal from Santa Ana to South Central L.a. (Compton, Watts, L.B.Z, and others) and some of the scariest places were around High schools. I believe this is where the gangs start most recruiting and by the time these kids are seniors they are as real a threat as you can find. In working around the schools I dreaded when the last bell would ring and the daily trek home would start. LB Poly comes to mind. Some of these so called kids were huge and looked at you like they would cut your throat just because you were white! And no I'm not saying it was all black because it was Hispanic, Samoan, Asian and some whites also. Not to defend anyones job or detract from one either I gotta say being a School Cop is probably very challenging as most Law Enforcement is and plus you have to careful not to violate the little darlings rights. In closing I want to say I appreciate the work BOTH of you do because most of the time it is a thankless, dangerous occupation! JMO :chi: NSF
Well said! Even though I enjoy reading this stuff, you guys need to chill a little and maybe buy each other a beer down at the local copper watering hole. :rolleyes:
It's cool to banter back and forth and rag on each other, that's pretty normal stuff and fun too!!
Just don't let it get to personal and ugly.
One of my best and oldest friends is a City cop here in Socal. The town he is in is more like Mayberry than the old west, but I feel that if your out there with a badge and a gun, protecting and serving the rest of us, you deserve my respect! I appreciate an honest Law Enforcement Officer and have always believed they deserve our respect. After numerous ride alongs with various agencys over the years, I know that it is a dangerous job, and gets little respect from the public.
You guys both deserve props and our thanks for keeping the peace and putting your butts on the line for us. You both deserve the salaries you get and whatever pension you are able to save up.
My best to both of you!

KLEPTOW
12-10-2005, 04:29 AM
First of all I have many friends in law enforcement from the Secret Service to Sheriff’s department and local PD Swat team members, Out of all of them and even though their police work has change there attitudes none of them treat people, that they don’t know or have never met like Kir does on here. I have read his completely negative replies to others post base solely on there post count or him not knowing them. That’s bull shit.
I feel he deserves every bit of the beat-down he is getting after all of the internet Bullying he as does on here, and how fitting that it is coming from his own peers, maybe he will wake up and realize that there’s a lot of people out there that have had enough of his know it all bull shit.
I must say after the resent developments on his employment, his attitude is now somewhat understandable, because out of all of my friends that I have in law enforcement some of them putting themselves through the academy on there own dime, none of them seeked out any school police agency as there first choice for employment and would have only taken such a position as a last resort. is that you Kilr
Also I have read many people on this forum say he is such a nice person in person, he needs to figure out how to be that same person behind his keyboard.
My 01. Cause I'm not a Big Baller and can't afford two cents.
Don't like it **** you and Kindergarten tricycle you road in on.

tcook33
12-10-2005, 05:55 AM
You 2 are a couple clowns, representing LE like this. And if you don't think you are "representing" LE on here, your idiots also. I'm sure the REAL cops that are out there reading this appreciate being represented like this on an internet forum. Grow up guys. Ask yourselves a question....If your boss read this kindergarden talk, would he approve????
These are the same guys that pull you over and play the "tough guy, I'm better than you" bullsh*t just cause they wear a badge, instead of doing the job they were hired for, "TO PROTECT AND SERVE". What a joke. I wonder how many times these guys got beat up in school. I bet as many posts as they have. Man, Kilr must have taken a beating. :D
And if you don't like it, pull me over and harrass me. I guess I deserve it. :yuk:

LOWRIVER2
12-10-2005, 08:54 AM
LOL!
This thread got real funny.
First off, I've never made a personal attack against K toy in regards to his personal life, possessions, or family. Post it and I will be the first to say sorry.
Second, my whole point is this: Don't come on a boat site and act like you're some know it all cop who's an expert on general (ie: city/county law enforcement/tactics/crime fighting) when you work for a specialized law enforcement entitity that does not even allow you to have the same peace officer status as city/county cops. It's absurd and an insult to the rest of us for you to represent us when you ARE NOT of the same status or have the same duties.
And as for me being an example, well, chill out folks. It's a BOAT SITE. Everyone comes on here to blow off steam. If someone can't realize that us cops are'nt humans that blow off steam once in awhile on some backwater boating site, then I don't know what to tell you. God forbid any of you "holy rollers" saw me drink a beer off duty/ what a shocker. I guess those same folks think us real cops go into a box a night and get recharged like a Cyborg/lol.
So sit back, relax and enjoy. The whole damn site is a peanut gallery, not CNN. Go find your role models elsewhere. And they wonder why I hang with mostly cops off duty?/lol. Surprise, we have opinions too/lol.
Hazard pay? that would be for Air support, haz mat, DSD bomb and D team in my house.
Pass the popcorn damnit, there, I said it, hope I DID offend someone/LOL

Racer277
12-10-2005, 09:07 AM
To those outside the PD's reading this: Kawasaki quit making their police bike as it's engine won't meet the new emissions restrictions coming up. Harley, Honda and BMW all entered the market with their bikes.
Kawasaki corporate stated it was not worth selling less than 100 bikes per year (granted they were a 30 year old design) to risk the lawsuits that the motorcops brought against KMC when they fell off.
"There I was riding along minding my own business, and the bike just threw me off..."
Otherwise, this is really fun.
As you were.

tcook33
12-10-2005, 10:01 AM
And as for me being an example, well, chill out folks. It's a BOAT SITE. Everyone comes on here to blow off steam. If someone can't realize that us cops are'nt humans that blow off steam once in awhile on some backwater boating site, then I don't know what to tell you. God forbid any of you "holy rollers" saw me drink a beer off duty/ what a shocker. I guess those same folks think us real cops go into a box a night and get recharged like a Cyborg/lol.
So sit back, relax and enjoy. The whole damn site is a peanut gallery, not CNN. Go find your role models elsewhere. And they wonder why I hang with mostly cops off duty?/lol. Surprise, we have opinions too/lol.
Pass the popcorn damnit, there, I said it, hope I DID offend someone/LOL
Drinking a beer off duty or whatever you do with your friends is completely different than coming on a public forum and having a childish argument with one of your peers. I will call him a peer for conversations sake (I know, I know, you want nothing to do with his kind).
Honestly, you can do whatever you'd like. It's pure entertainment for the rest of us. But from a regular civilian looking in on this argument, it seems as though "your kind" could get offended by this useless banter.
It's like this. If I were to come in here and start bickering with a "handyman" because he calls himself a contractor, it would be very childish. I have a very successful business with over 40 employees and I would never bash a handyman because he doesn't do what I do. And I would like to think that a company like KB Homes wouldn't look down on me cause I'm not their status. To each his own. Who cares. If it makes Kilr feel good to call himslef a cop, why bother trying to make him feel inferior to yourself?
Oh, and by the way, I don't look to the boys in blue for role models. That was the pre-pubescent period. I outgrew that stereotype years ago.
I don't discount the job of LE whatsoever. I have a problem with the dishonest (seems like the majority), and I respect the honest. It's a tough job and I'm glad there are people like you that choose to do it. Sorry if I offended the good guys out there.

JB in so cal
12-10-2005, 10:42 AM
...and don't even bring up the CHiP'ies...LOL

Kilrtoy
12-10-2005, 02:51 PM
KLEPTOW, lets get something straight here,
You own a DECKBOAT not a cat, if you call me a bully for correcting you and the lies you are speading, so BE IT....
talk about what you know, not what you heard.....
As far as lowriver2 goes, I dont recall him bashing me, just my job, but then again all entities do this all the time, but when the s hit hits the fan we are all one. He is just mad at me because I graduated at the very top of my class, in the HARDEST SCHOOL , THAT LAPD HAS TO OFFER :boxed: :boxed: , he attended the 5rd hardest
Took33, sorry I dont ever recall representing ANYONE or ANYTHING on this website other than MYSELF.... I did not get beat up in H.S.. I was that guy in H.S. that everyone wanted to be like, because all the hot chicks were always around me, still holds true today....get inline with the rest of the haters, your behind KELPLIAR

Kilrtoy
12-10-2005, 02:56 PM
Kawasaki corporate stated it was not worth selling less than 100 bikes per year (granted they were a 30 year old design) to risk the lawsuits that the motorcops brought against KMC when they fell off.
"There I was riding along minding my own business, and the bike just threw me off..."
Otherwise, this is really fun.
As you were.
Get your facts straight before you run your mouth, they did not meet the EPA's standard. PERIOD. They are making a new one, that will soon be released. They also sold alot more than 100 bikes a year and they sold them at COST. kaw does not make their money from those sales it is more in other markets. Get back into the pixilated threads where you belong, there are men talking here, the womens threads are downstairs, Sweetie

H20 Toie
12-10-2005, 03:01 PM
Hey Kilr i may not have met you yet but i have a lot of respect for what you do and i think that stands true for most people here. and the people that don't F them.

tcook33
12-10-2005, 04:33 PM
Took33, sorry I dont ever recall representing ANYONE or ANYTHING on this website other than MYSELF.... I did not get beat up in H.S.. I was that guy in H.S. that everyone wanted to be like, because all the hot chicks were always around me, still holds true today....get inline with the rest of the haters, your behind KELPLIAR
Of course not. You don't represent LE like Kobe doesn't represent the NBA. You should have been his lawyer and convinced his sponsors so.
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah....and I used to battle with McGrath and Emig on 80's. I was the next big thing, I swear. The older you get, the better you were.......

LOWRIVER2
12-10-2005, 05:11 PM
Bottom line is tcook, we all have opinions. You have yours about me talking about agencies. That's your opinion,point taken. Now, to move on.
Exactly who's ranking LAPD's schools Ktoy?
Motor school is tough. But the washout rate for UPR (urban police rifle) is higher (when Mudgett was instructor)
As for METRO school, you have to get in first. I'm sure you've heard all that's involved. Top 2% of the dept. in recap/ratings and most of all peer ratings as backgrounds are done by P3's , not Sgt.'s. then there's the PFQ, bonus shoot scores and oral board.
And let's not forget: D team is toughest period One week of tryouts in city/ One week at Pendleton.

LBZROCKS
12-10-2005, 05:30 PM
This is some awfully funny Sh*^t! I dont know if I would want to be bragging about being a cop on here.. who knows who reading all of this stuff.. I mean..organized crime rings pay a lot of money for info on cops.. I wouldn't just give it away freely..
No, sorry Kilrtoy,
As for LAPD Metropolitan Division, the readers here simply have to do a yahoo search on my division and then do a search on LA unified SCHOOL DISTRICT Police Dept., and they can decide for themselves who has the real job and who's the bench warmer. Remember, you guys call US when you get shot at , not vice versa.
As for retirement, hey, we get 90% at 34 years currently. It'll match the state 3/50 by the time I retire. Should I mention the fact my pension is CITY paid so I don't have to cry foul when the state washes up and has no money to pay the state pension? Not me/lol.
Besides, who joined a REAL police dept. for money anyways? If it was about the money, I would have started my own business, look around this site and you'll find the majority of the owners of high priced toys do just that. It's all about job satisfaction for me and there is no price for that/lol.
I finally figured out your screen name. I recall the taggers call wanna be taggers "toys". I've heard a few bangers call taggers the same thing. I suppose you think you're a killer and we all know now who you work for.
Keep looking good in front of the schools, actually I'm glad there's someone to stand in front them for the media while the rest of us get the real job of crime fighting done/LOL!
Point goes to: LR....LOL!!

tcook33
12-10-2005, 06:10 PM
[QUOTE=LOWRIVER2]Bottom line is tcook, we all have opinions. You have yours about me talking about agencies. That's your opinion,point taken. Now, to move on.QUOTE]
You are right.
I guess this is why we should be thankful for all that fight to keep this country free....

LBZROCKS
12-10-2005, 06:18 PM
wow..this is amazing... it's Christimas time for Christ's sake..be nice and be thankful for all of the cool shit we have.. dont talk shit... we're lucky to have computers to type on and roofs over our heads.....

unleashed
12-10-2005, 09:04 PM
hahahahah...I like Kindagartner cop....its a good movie...no wonder Kilrtoy is always in a bad mood being around all those 5 year olds. Sergeant Friday was a little before my time but I do remember the opening to that show! Good stuff. Now get back to work Officers...you're on taxpayers money! hahahahahah
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :crossx:

Kilrtoy
12-10-2005, 10:51 PM
Uh, that's Mr. Racer277 you're talking to, fuktard. :D :D :p
You guys are both tools, as are all cops. If you wanted to be tough, you should have joined the Marine Corps. :D :D
UM BOB, I know that is not your name, But Iwas talking to the Mr in that relationship, If I would have said dude I would have been talking to her...

Kilrtoy
12-10-2005, 10:54 PM
Of course not. You don't represent LE like Kobe doesn't represent the NBA. You should have been his lawyer and convinced his sponsors so.
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah....and I used to battle with McGrath and Emig on 80's. I was the next big thing, I swear. The older you get, the better you were.......
Please dont use similate a rapist to me rapist and I am sure you did do battle with them, they had to have someone out there come in last at every show

LOWRIVER2
12-11-2005, 09:22 AM
As far as who reads this site,
I agree, I don't' post photos of my stuff on here so 99% of this board does'nt know what I look like, let alone where I live or the color of my boat or where my river house is.
For the 1% that do know any of that info., they're friends who would'nt divulge that stuff anyways.
As for this thread, hey, Kilr knows why I spank him. The issue I've posted for a long time is that his agency , along with all the other specialized police agencies that operate in LA city (port police/airport pd/school pd/general services pd) need to be merged into LAPD. It's simply a waste of taxpayer money/duplication of effort to have all these separate entities. And if school pd is so necessary, why do they go to LAPD SCHOOLS to get trained? Kilrtoy is'nt telling you that one of the main reasons for any of their tactical elements is one of their brass happens to be a retired Lt. from, guess where? METRO. Go figure?/lol.
Ktoy can come on over in a merger and ride with the varsity squad, it's okay and he'll look cooler on a Harley anyways/lol

JB in so cal
12-11-2005, 09:25 AM
I am teflon, you are glue; what bounces off of me sticks to you...

LOWRIVER2
12-11-2005, 09:35 AM
Oh,
and one photo of my old boat was posted awhile back, it had been sold for over a year so the "bad" guys can search for that ol' Eliminator Liberty, lol.
As for movies on metro,
try swat, LA invented it. 1967 by Darryl Gates, Mike Hillmann after the 65 riots.
The acronym originally was slated to be Special Weapons Attack Teams. It got changed by then Chief Davis to be Special Weapons and Tactics.
or La confidential, the bad guys are metro, pure fiction minus the fight at the jail. That occurred in the forties and was at 77th station, no metro guys involved.

LOWRIVER2
12-11-2005, 09:38 AM
"People sleep comfortably in their beds at night only because rough men stand at the ready to do violence on their behalf"

Cs19
12-11-2005, 10:12 AM
I was that guy in H.S. that everyone wanted to be like, because all the hot chicks were always around me, still holds true today....get inline with the rest of the haters.
:rolleyes:

Old Texan
12-11-2005, 10:22 AM
Originally Posted by Kilrtoy
I was that guy in H.S. that everyone wanted to be like, because all the hot chicks were always around me, still holds true today....get inline with the rest of the haters.
Stand back all.......There is an ego explosion approaching fast! :D :D :D :D

LBZROCKS
12-11-2005, 10:26 AM
I'm not talking shit LR2...just saying that I wouldnt let anyone know on here what I do for a living.. There's enough people out here that want to kill cops.. or hurt their famlies..... why even give them the fuel to do it.. and it seems that everyone on here knows you work LAPD metro. I wouldnt want everyone knowing where I work..
Oh,
and one photo of my old boat was posted awhile back, it had been sold for over a year so the "bad" guys can search for that ol' Eliminator Liberty, lol.
As for movies on metro,
try swat, LA invented it. 1967 by Darryl Gates, Mike Hillmann after the 65 riots.
The acronym originally was slated to be Special Weapons Attack Teams. It got changed by then Chief Davis to be Special Weapons and Tactics.
or La confidential, the bad guys are metro, pure fiction minus the fight at the jail. That occurred in the forties and was at 77th station, no metro guys involved.

Racer277
12-11-2005, 04:51 PM
Get your facts straight before you run your mouth, they did not meet the EPA's standard. PERIOD. They are making a new one, that will soon be released. They also sold alot more than 100 bikes a year and they sold them at COST. kaw does not make their money from those sales it is more in other markets. Get back into the pixilated threads where you belong, there are men talking here, the womens threads are downstairs, Sweetie
Must have struck a nerve.... :rolleyes:
I hate to take anything away from this scintillating conversation, but
I'll go slow so you can follow along:
We (the dealer) would recieve, assemble, and deliver the KZ100P's, and we would charge for every minute of it. All the cop mekanics would do is mount lights, comms, and horns. I would assist the PD with the monthly parts order (more often if a cop fell off), and I would put a standard mark on those parts when I delivered them.
When KMC dropped the program, we asked why, as we made plenty of money off cop bikes.
They stated that the cop bike program was a promotion started to get KMC's name established. But, by the 90's they were well established (thank the Ninja), they made little money off each bike, and with less than 100 bikes sold per year towards the end (BMW's were out), it was not worth the liability. They said everytime some cop tossed one on the freeway, he would sue KMC in plans of retiring somewhere nice....
It's interesting to hear they have a new P model coming out. They'll be hard pressed to beat a BMW at what it does best...
BTW, I never felt like such a focktard as when I would ride the bikes down delivering them....

LOWRIVER2
12-11-2005, 05:31 PM
Well LBZ , since you asked,
I don't really care who knows I'm a cop. First off, you don't know my name, what I look like where I really live, boat or vehicles I drive, so don't think others do. If they did, that's not a prob. I train for this stuff. If you live by a gun, ...you know the rest.
As for my work car, it goes home every day with me. It contains two M4's two Benelli's, my .45 and two thousand rounds for .223/12 slug and .45.
Needless to say we're the ones who get called when shit hits the fan. Go to internationaltactical.com and you can see what we do and that we train others.
Each guy has to decide what he'll do off duty , sometimes you're a good witness, sometimes you take action.
Anyways, I can appreciate your concerns, but I would'nt tell some other professional how to do their job, I always find it funny how everybody knows how to do police work when they never have. Something to ponder.

Riverkid
12-11-2005, 05:46 PM
Wow, that's a lot of ordnance. Hope that baby is locked in your garage at night and not parked out behind a fire station somewhere! :D
Do you work SWAT? Just curious about the weapon types and how many you've got in the trunk...

Jbb
12-11-2005, 06:38 PM
Well LBZ , since you asked,
I don't really care who knows I'm a cop. First off, you don't know my name, what I look like where I really live, boat or vehicles I drive, so don't think others do. If they did, that's not a prob. I train for this stuff. If you live by a gun, ...you know the rest.
As for my work car, it goes home every day with me. It contains two M4's two Benelli's, my .45 and two thousand rounds for .223/12 slug and .45.
Needless to say we're the ones who get called when shit hits the fan. Go to internationaltactical.com and you can see what we do and that we train others.
Each guy has to decide what he'll do off duty , sometimes you're a good witness, sometimes you take action.
Anyways, I can appreciate your concerns, but I would'nt tell some other professional how to do their job, I always find it funny how everybody knows how to do police work when they never have. Something to ponder.
Tom Brown said he is gonna beat you,like a red headed step child....and shit.. :p

tcook33
12-11-2005, 06:52 PM
Please dont use similate a rapist to me rapist
Can anyone out there please translate this load of crap for me?
Kilr...just because you're around a bunch of kindergardeners all day, doesn't mean you have to adopt their language....
Do all the "hot chicks" enjoy when you talk to them in 4 yeal old talk? They must be really impressed.....

Kilrtoy
12-11-2005, 06:57 PM
Can anyone out there please translate this load of crap for me?
Kilr...just because you're around a bunch of kindergardeners all day, doesn't mean you have to adopt their language....
Do all the "hot chicks" enjoy when you talk to them in 4 yeal old talk? They must be really impressed.....
yep, I made a mistake and did not correct it. :rolleyes:
Do not compare me to a rapist :yuk:
And yes they enjoy anything I do

H20 Toie
12-11-2005, 07:01 PM
Cool :)

tcook33
12-11-2005, 07:02 PM
yep, I made a mistake and did not correct it. :rolleyes:
Do not compare me to a rapist :yuk:
I didn't compare you to a rapist moron. It was an analogy. Look it up. :yuk:

Kilrtoy
12-11-2005, 07:02 PM
I didn't compare you to a rapist moron. It was an analogy. Look it up. :yuk:
Where should I look up that big word

tcook33
12-11-2005, 07:03 PM
Where should I look up that big word
Start in the A's. :D

Kilrtoy
12-11-2005, 07:04 PM
Start in the A's. :D
I prefer D's

tcook33
12-11-2005, 07:05 PM
I prefer D's
But you probably got F's.

Kilrtoy
12-11-2005, 07:09 PM
But you probably got F's.
havent had a set of those YET

tcook33
12-11-2005, 07:13 PM
havent had a set of those YET
I tell you how to get em. Find a girl with a set of D's, fake preferably. And then get her pregnant. They get really big. Our baby is due in 1 week......
I gotta go get some Z's now. And while I'm at it, I'll try and get some F's.

olbiezer
12-11-2005, 07:15 PM
ya all need to chill a bit........i havent read all the threads in here but did read this page.......every one had the right to say there opinion.......try to see what each other are saying.....no need to come down as a bad ass or whatever.....its just ***boat dudes.......

Kilrtoy
12-11-2005, 07:15 PM
I tell you how to get em. Find a girl with a set of D's, fake preferably. And then get her pregnant. They get really big. Our baby is due in 1 week......
I gotta go get some Z's now. And while I'm at it, I'll try and get some F's.
I dont understand, can you please post some pictures to help better assist me :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

tcook33
12-11-2005, 07:19 PM
I dont understand, can you please post some pictures to help better assist me :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:
Shes in Playboy a few months back. She one of the girls that they paint from head to toe.

LOWRIVER2
12-13-2005, 08:21 AM
To the guy who asked the questions about my job and car:
Yes,the car's secure and look at the site I posted, that will answer your questions.
Keith Sayre got to see some of the work guns last summer, he can fill you in on what they were.
Nuff said.
Like I said Tcook, I don't tell you how to install windows even though I've done some, I'm no professional at it. Seems funny you trying to tell me how to act (off duty no less) and make generalizations about how I do my job without even knowing me.
Anyways, like I said. We all have opinions and last I checked, it's the friggen internet. No big deal to post um once in awhile. Let's remember, it's an internet site, not a city hall community meeting, it's OKAY to say what you think here. If this site has gone politically correct, go out and buy a Ski Natique for goodness sakes/lol.
And since when does everyone want to be kumbayah? I can't believe all the requests for "chillin' out" going on.
A little debate and ribbing is a good thing and I sure as hell will speak my mind in an off duty setting.
As the great Jeff Cooper said "Shoot straight and speak the truth". Sometimes the truth is'n't "nice". So be it.

Jbb
12-13-2005, 08:30 AM
To the guy who asked the questions about my job and car:
Yes,the car's secure and look at the site I posted, that will answer your questions.
Keith Sayre got to see some of the work guns last summer, he can fill you in on what they were.
Nuff said.
Like I said Tcook, I don't tell you how to install windows even though I've done some, I'm no professional at it. Seems funny you trying to tell me how to act (off duty no less) and make generalizations about how I do my job without even knowing me.
Anyways, like I said. We all have opinions and last I checked, it's the friggen internet. No big deal to post um once in awhile. Let's remember, it's an internet site, not a city hall community meeting, it's OKAY to say what you think here. If this site has gone politically correct, go out and buy a Ski Natique for goodness sakes/lol.
And since when does everyone want to be kumbayah? I can't believe all the requests for "chillin' out" going on.
A little debate and ribbing is a good thing and I sure as hell will speak my mind in an off duty setting.
As the great Jeff Cooper said "Shoot straight and speak the truth". Sometimes the truth is'n't "nice". So be it.
Dont forget copper...you owe RD a serious beating.....lol

tcook33
12-13-2005, 08:33 AM
Fair enough. It was just my opinion, that's all. :cool:
It was just my perception of 2 LE having a pissing contest. You 2 are in a position of leadership and example. I just though it was done in poor taste. Again, just my opinion. :D
Have a nice day....

LOWRIVER2
12-13-2005, 08:34 AM
Nope , RD is a person I' ve done biz with. His buddie made some cool stuff for me with the CNC machine.
I'll leave any punishment to Mr. Ibex.

Jbb
12-13-2005, 09:06 AM
Nope , RD is a person I' ve done biz with. His buddie made some cool stuff for me with the CNC machine.
I'll leave any punishment to Mr. Ibex.
So be it.... :p

LBZROCKS
12-13-2005, 05:32 PM
"Anyways, I can appreciate your concerns, but I would'nt tell some other professional how to do their job, I always find it funny how everybody knows how to do police work when they never have. Something to ponder.[/"
:crossx: I love it when someone thinks they are soooo damn smart.. the people who know me would look at your post and laugh their asses off.. enough said compadre...some day you will humble yourself...if you dont run yourself into an even bigger ditch..maybe alittle less mouth and alittle more descretion and you'll learn a lot rookie..
:crossx:
[QUOTE=LOWRIVER2]Well LBZ , since you asked,
QUOTE]

LOWRIVER2
12-26-2005, 07:25 AM
Been gone awhile.
Anyways LBZ I don't swing off of "the people who know me" pole. I stand on my own. As for your opinions, hey, what do you know about my work? That's right, nothing. You stick to tee shirts and key fobs and I'll keep doing my job the way it's supposed to be done. Bottom line is what I've stated above, as to the subjects in this thread. Yep, it's is true, after fourteen years, I do always learn new things and have never said I'm an expert. The day you're an "expert" in my field is the day you die.
Happy New Year to all.