PDA

View Full Version : *Reverse Spam* House Painter in Havasu

Seasday
11-16-2005, 03:36 PM
Looking for someone to do some interior painting in Havasu. Any leads?

Cole Trickle
11-16-2005, 03:48 PM
Bill Adams 714-222-3231
This is my uncle he lives in Parker but does work in Havasu on a regular basis.
Tell him Brandin sent you

voodoomedman
11-16-2005, 04:41 PM
When you get the quotes don't be sticker shocked. If ya got the money spend it. When we bought our Havasu house we painted it all on New Years Eve in one day which was our first day there. It turned out very nice but what a day. We are now buying a new primary house here and I am having someone go in before we close escrow and paint the sucka. I don't ever want to do that crap again.

Seasday
11-16-2005, 05:45 PM
When you get the quotes don't be sticker shocked. If ya got the money spend it. When we bought our Havasu house we painted it all on New Years Eve in one day which was our first day there. It turned out very nice but what a day. We are now buying a new primary house here and I am having someone go in before we close escrow and paint the sucka. I don't ever want to do that crap again.
Same situation. Second time around and I don't want to do it again. Trying to get someone in before close.

Seasday
11-16-2005, 05:46 PM
Bill Adams 714-222-3231
This is my uncle he lives in Parker but does work in Havasu on a regular basis.
Tell him Brandin sent you
I'm on it, thanks for the help!

voodoomedman
11-16-2005, 08:41 PM
If it's a new house then try the painter the builder uses. That's what we were going to do if we did it in Havasu. That way you shouldn't have any problems with him getting in to do the work.

six two
11-16-2005, 09:02 PM
his name is Heath and he lives in Havasu... 928-230-9979

YeLLowBoaT
11-16-2005, 09:18 PM
pay for me to fly and feed me well I'll come do it for Free.....I have about 10 years exp.... I was just "informed" by my GF that we are going to her parents house for thanks giving...SHes great but her family is just so nice it hurts...about 5 mins with them and I am ready to ether start killing ppl or myself depending on how much ammo I can get my hands on.

Seasday
11-16-2005, 09:21 PM
If it's a new house then try the painter the builder uses. That's what we were going to do if we did it in Havasu. That way you shouldn't have any problems with him getting in to do the work.
Tried today. Too busy to do anything more than just finishing touch-ups. Wouldn't even budge for cash. Nice guy though.

Seasday
11-16-2005, 09:23 PM
pay for me to fly and feed me well I'll come do it for Free.....I have about 10 years exp.... I was just "informed" by my GF that we are going to her parents house for thanks giving...SHes great but her family is just so nice it hurts...about 5 mins with them and I am ready to ether start killing ppl or myself depending on how much ammo I can get my hands on.
I feel your pain brother....been going to Christmas with the in-laws for 12 years. Share the ammo!

Seasday
11-16-2005, 09:24 PM
his name is Heath and he lives in Havasu... 928-230-9979
I will call in the morning. I just need someone that can do it quickly which is always tough, especially in Havasu. Thanks!