PDA

View Full Version : Stereo help in the OC

That Guy
11-16-2005, 06:45 PM
I am looking to bump up the stereo in my Excursion. Wanted some recommendations for good, reasonably priced work in the OC. Any thoughts would be welcome. Thanks.... :rollside:

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
11-16-2005, 07:57 PM
I am not sure where you are but there is an Audio Toyz on the corner of Oso and Antonio. I have never used them myself but they always have tons of high-end cars and an occasional boat hanging around there. They might be worth a shot if you are looking for good custom work.

SHAKEN Not Stirred
11-16-2005, 08:01 PM
Any thoughts would be welcome. Thanks.... :rollside:
Oh.....Here's a thought......Why don't you ever call !!!!!
:crossx: :rolleyes: :p

That Guy
11-16-2005, 08:02 PM
F...U.....ask your wife about my opinion of you right now.... :mad: :220v: :mad:

SHAKEN Not Stirred
11-16-2005, 08:06 PM
F...U.....ask your wife about my opinion of you right now.... :mad: :220v: :mad:
:D
I'm heading for home.......
I'll call you tomorrow.....Just pick up your phone...OK...... :idea:
Nite!...
CJG
:rollside:

Nord
11-16-2005, 08:23 PM
no arguements............no drama................
Sorry, I thought I was on ***boat for a sec :cool:

cc322
11-16-2005, 09:20 PM
I am not sure where you are but there is an Audio Toyz on the corner of Oso and Antonio. I have never used them myself but they always have tons of high-end cars and an occasional boat hanging around there. They might be worth a shot if you are looking for good custom work.
Had my old boat done there Stay away I would not take your Advantage there.

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
11-16-2005, 09:34 PM
details please.....

That Guy
11-16-2005, 10:13 PM
no arguements............no drama................
Sorry, I thought I was on ***boat for a sec :cool:
No drama....lol.... :argue: :argue:

That Guy
11-16-2005, 10:13 PM
Thanks.....why?

Kilrtoy
11-16-2005, 10:17 PM
UMMMMMMMMMM,
Steve-o You are a little old for that... Are we having a mid life crisis....
What next 22" spinners with hydro's

cc322
11-16-2005, 10:29 PM
Thanks.....why?
IMO the work they did was not up to my standards, left wires exposed and did not run my amp wires correctly, left them hanging and he didnt know how to hide it. Wound up takeing all my interior out and re running all the wires. I think some of the best places are Al & Eds Ontario and Wired for sound from what I hear, but dont know anyplace in OC that I would trust. I would want a place that does alot of boats especially one that has experience with the one you own.

ROZ
11-16-2005, 11:09 PM
SPEAKER WORKS or We have a store in Newport and on Mission Viejo.

cc322
11-17-2005, 08:03 AM
Wheres the store in Mission Viejo?

phebus
11-17-2005, 08:09 AM
There is a Tweeters off the freeway between La Paz, and Oso. It is in the center off Cabot, the El Paseo road leads in. It used to be the Gateway Computer store.

cc322
11-17-2005, 08:53 AM
There is a Tweeters off the freeway between La Paz, and Oso. It is in the center off Cabot, the El Paseo road leads in. It used to be the Gateway Computer store.
Ok I know where it it by Petco Thanks

That Guy
11-17-2005, 09:57 AM
UMMMMMMMMMM,
Steve-o You are a little old for that... Are we having a mid life crisis....
What next 22" spinners with hydro's
No, when I hit the midlife crisis point I will buy a DCB, new Vette and stir up a bunch of shit on HB...... :crossx: :rollside: Love you brother, but not in a gay way.... :p :crossx:

jasonwtc
11-17-2005, 10:30 AM
i use AL & EDs in tustin off the 55 and katella for my boat and all of my trucks never had any problems with them talk to kenny 714 771 1188 tell him jason sent you

Up 4 River
11-17-2005, 11:12 AM
Where is Newport? My girlfirend is looking to buy a new CD player for her car. Thanks

cc322
11-17-2005, 11:50 AM
but not in a gay way....
Not that theres anything wrong with that!!!!!! :wink:

ROZ
11-17-2005, 01:12 PM
Where is Newport? My girlfirend is looking to buy a new CD player for her car. Thanks
It's near the Virgin/Yardhouse at the end of the 55 ...

BADBLOWN572
11-17-2005, 01:32 PM
In O.C. I would go to Audio Chamber in Yorba Linda/Placentia. It is a one man shop and Johnathan does some KILLER work. He has done 4-5 of my friend's boats and they all are killer. He also does really exotic speaker boxes and only uses very high end equipment. You would not be dissapointed.

That Guy
11-17-2005, 01:38 PM
but not in a gay way....
Not that theres anything wrong with that!!!!!! :wink:
Exactly.....giddy up.....lol :crossx:

riverbound
11-17-2005, 01:49 PM
IMO the work they did was not up to my standards, left wires exposed and did not run my amp wires correctly, left them hanging and he didnt know how to hide it. Wound up takeing all my interior out and re running all the wires. I think some of the best places are Al & Eds Ontario and Wired for sound from what I hear, but dont know anyplace in OC that I would trust. I would want a place that does alot of boats especially one that has experience with the one you own.
I agree.
I cant think of any shops in OC I would let work on my car. Drive a little and get it done right the first time.
I do know that Al&Eds in Ontario will provide you a rental car for the day, so you wont be stuck out there.

Riverkid
11-17-2005, 04:28 PM
In O.C. I would go to Audio Chamber in Yorba Linda/Placentia. It is a one man shop and Johnathan does some KILLER work. He has done 4-5 of my friend's boats and they all are killer. He also does really exotic speaker boxes and only uses very high end equipment. You would not be dissapointed.
I've had several trucks done by J and he does some fantastic work. I've referred a ton of people his way and everyone is really staisfied with his work. Meticulous doesn't even start to describe him. I'd recommend him highly.