PDA

View Full Version : Nor Cal Hot Boat Bash May 18/19

Doug The Jeweler
05-05-2002, 12:10 PM
Place:Spanish Flats Resort 1-707-066-7700 smaller boats
Steele Park Resort 1-800-552-2123 larger boats
Lake:Lake Berryessa Napa Claifornia
There is lots of interest in this one.Spanish Flats is the original hot boat hot spot.
More info call Bill Northrup 707-447-1306

gnarley
05-08-2002, 11:15 AM
Doug why are you promoting this as the HB Bash? I have heard that yours is not the HB BASH and is actually a poker run, which is also confusing as there is the Big Cat Poker Run in the Delta on the 18th as well. So I hear that the HB BASH at Berryessa is this weekend, the 11th and 12th. Can you elaborate?

Doug The Jeweler
05-08-2002, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by gnarley:
Doug why are you promoting this as the HB Bash? I have heard that yours is not the HB BASH and is actually a poker run, which is also confusing as there is the Big Cat Poker Run in the Delta on the 18th as well. So I hear that the HB BASH at Berryessa is this weekend, the 11th and 12th. Can you elaborate?
GOSH,Where did you hear that.
The V-drive club is having an event May 11/12..Mothers Day Weekend at Lake Berryessa.The Putah creek resort has been telling everyone that calls that the Nor Cal event is at Putah creek resort.( They are about Bankrupt and need the money.)Oh well,I am not going to fight it.We do not have a poker run , only a Hot Boat Bash at Spanish Flats and Steele Park Resort.Spanish Flats Resort is already Sold Out of camping spaces although you can still launch your boats if there is space available.Any other questions feel free to give me a call
Doug Ardans 408-985-0778 till Fri.05/10

Hermosa
05-12-2002, 06:57 PM
DTJ...
Do you have directions to Berryessa from Walnut Creek? I heard it is a nightmare to get there, lots of hills and winding roads. What is the best way to get there for future weekends???