PDA

View Full Version : Bent 472 You have friends in Mass

Steve 1
11-17-2005, 08:41 AM
DemocRats are totally wasted look at what these scumbags are trying to pass
Bent your Perv buddies here are working for you ,State Sen. Cynthia Creem, Sen. Robert O'Leary, Rep. Michael Festa and Rep. David Linsky
http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=47416

Blown 472
11-18-2005, 03:47 PM
DemocRats are totally wasted look at what these scumbags are trying to pass
Bent your Perv buddies here are working for you ,State Sen. Cynthia Creem, Sen. Robert O'Leary, Rep. Michael Festa and Rep. David Linsky
http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=47416
For the hundredth time you phucking moron I am not a democrat, phucking ey you are the stupidest phuck on this planet.

Steve 1
11-18-2005, 04:40 PM
BUT Bent you are totally out Frickin of touch with reality Period Bunghole EXACTKY like the worlds most worthless POS person the registered DemocRat Spending their Day reading/propagating Fairy tales! You see that’s why I draw the parallels! And perverted chit like this is right up your/their alley as the rat party is all about Preversion!..

Forkin' Crazy
11-18-2005, 06:05 PM
Geezus!! What's next? Softening of the sentences of child molesters??? WTF!!!???
Sick bastards!!! :mad:

Blown 472
11-18-2005, 08:03 PM
BUT Bent you are totally out Frickin of touch with reality Period Bunghole EXACTKY like the worlds most worthless POS person the registered DemocRat Spending their Day reading/propagating Fairy tales! You see that’s why I draw the parallels! And perverted chit like this is right up your/their alley as the rat party is all about Preversion!..
I voted rep. dork, just cuz I am not out sucking their d icks and towing the party line doesn't mean I don't like what they stand for. You really need to get out and stop whacking off on line to pics of newt g.

Steve 1
11-18-2005, 08:12 PM
Bent you should really get that cancerous tumor you have instead of a brain looked at..
Like I said before your depraved grasp of reality is shocking and very Rat-like..

SmokinLowriderSS
11-20-2005, 08:01 AM
For the hundredth time you phucking moron I am not a democrat, phucking ey you are the stupidest phuck on this planet.
No, you're just a phucking moron, for the hundredth time.

Blown 472
11-20-2005, 09:05 AM
No, you're just a phucking moron, for the hundredth time.
Yeah ok. Keep towing the party line boot licker. :p

Steve 1
11-20-2005, 09:55 AM
What party line Jackass Being an American with Morals???????????????????

SmokinLowriderSS
11-20-2005, 08:17 PM
Yeah ok. Keep towing the party line boot licker. :p
Well, I guess ..................... (sung in a high falsetto voice)
It's my party, and I'll tow if I want to,
tow if I want to,
tow if I want tow
You would tow to if you had a brain cell or 2.
:crossx: :argue: :crossx: :skull:

SmokinLowriderSS
11-20-2005, 08:24 PM
Geezus!! What's next? Softening of the sentences of child molesters??? WTF!!!???
Sick bastards!!! :mad:
Well, yea, they've been working that one for a while now. Heard just the other day that some study appears to show that while most criminals think about jail/consequences before thay commit a crime, pedophiles do not. Hence, punishment is not a deterent since it is not considered as a threat.
Looks to me like a start to just that argument, "Treat the molester, don't jail him/her, it doesn't work."
I have a cure, .45acp in the ear hole. 1 treatment, cure, guaranteed, everytime.
ZERO recidivism. (Oh, oh, big word) BLOWN. That means "No-do-again,ever"

Forkin' Crazy
11-20-2005, 08:41 PM
I have a cure, .45acp in the ear hole. 1 treatment, cure, guaranteed, everytime.
ZERO recidivism. (Oh, oh, big word) BLOWN. That means "No-do-again,ever"
That's too much money for the .45acp. A .22 hollow point would be better suited, IMO. :220v:

SmokinLowriderSS
11-20-2005, 09:14 PM
That's too much money for the .45acp. A .22 hollow point would be better suited, IMO. :220v:
>22, no way. Sometimes they FAIL where skull bone & brain tissue is involved (see "James Brady").
I wouldn't need a Hi-$$$ Hollow-point on .45, Cast lead wadcutter ammo works fine. Been tested (used to have a couple of very destructive as well as chicken-killing dogs, till they killed the 3rd batch of 30).
I will admit it is a bit overkill in the HUMANE dept. where pedo's are concerned but that can't be helped much.

Forkin' Crazy
11-20-2005, 09:28 PM
I guess you are right on the hollow point. I was discussing this with a friend, very familiar with kill zones with small caliber, and he said eyes, ears, and mouth, a .22 would do the job. He probably ment round nose. :crossx: .22 mag for sure. :D
;)