PDA

View Full Version : Power Tour report in!!!!!

Wicked Performance Boats
05-14-2006, 08:20 AM
All right, we are all waiting for a power tour report in. It's Mother's Day and most of you guys have to come off the water early so---- report in damm it. Budlight

Big Kahunaa
05-14-2006, 10:39 AM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/3167100_0244.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/3167100_0242.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/3167100_0240.JPG
this is all pic's we got
all i know is cs19's boat runs hard

TRG
05-14-2006, 11:40 AM
well it sure looks to have been a much better day @ the river then here in ol' RH! Fu#% i Hate work sometimes!lol
Todd

MudPumper
05-14-2006, 03:22 PM
Looks like I gotta get Hustlers job, I think this makes 3 weekends in a row that he has been to the river. :crossx:

78Southwind
05-14-2006, 08:30 PM
Is that beach off of Boundary Cone Rd. if so can you get there with a 2 wheel drive?

RiverRacer
05-14-2006, 08:43 PM
SSOOO?? Who was victorious in round 1?

Hustler
05-15-2006, 06:29 AM
Looks like I gotta get Hustlers job, I think this makes 3 weekends in a row that he has been to the river. :crossx:
:D:D:D
Another great weekend at the river

rivercrazy
05-15-2006, 08:40 AM
I saw a few CP's make some passes just south of Willow Valley. I was blown away how fast they are. They hit the gas and are gone like - INSTANTLY....

FuelInMyVeins82
05-15-2006, 02:29 PM
RCB in his rogers definatly qualified against EO (how ever u spell it) in his CP :crossx: Weekend was a blast. Lots of nice hot rods and great people showed up. Thanx for a great weekend. Lots of video to come, goin back to bed.

Dogballs
05-15-2006, 03:06 PM
PT1 was a success, looking forward to #2 with my boat, want to say thanks to Sofaking for the hospitality and for lighting off that flattie friday night.
Balls

Cs19
05-15-2006, 03:50 PM
PT1 was one helluva party!! Thanks to everyone for making it such a sick weekend.That is how every summer should get kicked off.
All the boats were turn key and hauling azz.
Ive got some footage but most of it is from late night where explosives were involved.
Balls, you missed Porters flat getting lit off on Sat. night..On alky with the lights off, so cool.
cs...out.

sofa king smooth
05-15-2006, 04:02 PM
Still wondering why it hasn't rubbed out!

FuelInMyVeins82
05-15-2006, 04:37 PM
LOL It will just have a goose

78CoLe
05-15-2006, 04:50 PM
just want to thank all for a great time hope to see you on the river or down in big rivr just pm me

steelcomp
05-15-2006, 05:57 PM
When and where for the next one??

RCB19
05-15-2006, 07:00 PM
Still at the river. Pulled another day off at a buddies in Havi. Weekend was off the chain to say the least.
Budweiser street crew... Thanks for the hospitality.
CS get on that footage
Back to reality tomorrow.

Cs19
05-15-2006, 07:23 PM
RCB is still on tour,nice work.
:)

78CoLe
05-15-2006, 07:33 PM
when is the next power tour and where

Cs19
05-15-2006, 09:39 PM
Everyone is doing different things for Memorial so that is not going to work out, Im sure some dates will start getting thrown around after Memorial.
Labor Day is on for the Lost lake/Aha quin area, dont miss that one.

Nucking futs
05-16-2006, 04:52 AM
Fathers day @ big river should be the next stop. Got my shit running and is going to getwet this weekend. I really wish I would of made this one.

Cs19
05-16-2006, 06:26 PM
Futs, that could work..
How is everyone who attended PT1 feeling today?
:squiggle: :messedup: :confused:

Dogballs
05-16-2006, 07:09 PM
:cool:

RCB19
05-16-2006, 10:53 PM
Just rolled back into town a couple of hours ago. Let's put it this way. I've got some DEEP scratches that won't rub out. I think I need a new paint job or something. For now... :sleeping:

jweeks123
05-16-2006, 11:25 PM
all boats in these pics are either beached or floating. did anyone actually start their engines and run under power. are there any pics of said activity. that would be cool to see
jw

Wicked Performance Boats
05-17-2006, 04:08 AM
Should we change the name to Flower tour? Who got the hat? Inquiring minds what to know! BL

Cs19
05-17-2006, 05:51 AM
Should we change the name to Flower tour? Who got the hat? Inquiring minds what to know! BL
Why didnt the "wicked" come and take a shot at the hat? Oh thats right, you went to FBC5 where the fast guys run.LOL.
Im working on a video of some boats running hopefully the peaunt gallery can hold off that long.

bigriverdog
05-17-2006, 05:54 AM
Futs, Fathers Day at Big River is Al Alcorns Classic v-drive bash.
I guess if some of the fast squirt boats came out and put some v-drives on the trailer, that would be cool.
Fathers day @ big river should be the next stop. Got my shit running and is going to getwet this weekend. I really wish I would of made this one.

Wicked Performance Boats
05-17-2006, 07:14 AM
[QUOTE=cs19]Why didnt the "wicked" come and take a shot at the hat? Oh thats right, you went to FBC5 where the fast guys run.LOL.
Im working on a video of some boats running hopefully the peaunt gallery can hold off that long.[/QUOTE We did'nt want to embarrass you by whooping you on the river :crossx: lol Sorry we did'nt make it. We wished we had. We will be at the next one. We needed to test her before takin you on Chris. lol O.K. Chris I'm ready. We will be at Park Moabi this weekend. SO, if you are out that way ,come by!.. We will be at pensula 16a. Hope to see ya. Julie and Pat WPB :220v: :rollside:

roostwear
05-17-2006, 07:15 AM
Why didnt the "wicked" come and take a shot at the hat? Oh thats right, you went to FBC5 where the fast guys run.LOL.
It wasn't about speed, it was about the company. j/k

SCRINC
05-17-2006, 07:51 AM
I guess if some of the fast squirt boats came out and put some v-drives on the trailer, that would be cool.
REALLY????
That would be somthing to see...

Cs19
05-17-2006, 08:06 AM
no different than pt1.

Wicked Performance Boats
05-17-2006, 08:49 AM
hey Chris, I'll let you drive the Wicked Bitchslapped If you give me a ride in your hot boat. Deal or No Deal ???? :idea: Julie :cool: , By the way, you have 1 BAD ASS BOAT!!!!!!!!! :220v:

sofa king smooth
05-17-2006, 08:55 AM
The pink dragon has spoken. All fast boats look out. :)

Big Kahunaa
05-17-2006, 09:04 AM
no different than pt1.
great people at bolth events

Wicked Performance Boats
05-17-2006, 09:12 AM
The pink dragon has spoken. All fast boats look out. :)
sks, are you saying my boat not fast? :cry: O.K. I'll give you the same offer I gave CS19, You take me for a ride in your fast boat, and I'll let you drive a real WICKED Gullwing. Deal or No Deal ???? :220v: Julie :cool: :rollside:

cyclone
05-17-2006, 09:27 AM
No way in hell i'd let anyone other than my wife, who has driven it a lot, just jump behind the wheel of my "fast" boat and go for a spin. You are asking for trouble with an offer like that Budlight.
Besides, that's not gonna get you out of the fact that you called him out.
"We did'nt want to embarrass you by whooping you on the river :crossx: "

Wicked Performance Boats
05-17-2006, 09:52 AM
Well, 1st We are a business and peeps need to test drive. We are only allowing those who can drive. Its not like we are letting them take the boat out by themselves. Pat or I will be with them. Since this is a new boat, getting racers to drive it and give their response ,I call good business. I can't imagine CS19 or sks going out to wreck our boat. I would'nt buy a car or truck unless i knew how it drove. Just my thought. And 2nd, I only play on the river with chris, and i value his opinion on our newWicked boats. Hopefully I will be able to put Bitchslapped in the River racer class. soon I hope. But, Thanks cyclone for you advice. :rollside: :) Julie WPB :220v:

cyclone
05-17-2006, 10:16 AM
Well, 1st We are a business and peeps need to test drive. We are only allowing those who can drive. Its not like we are letting them take the boat out by themselves. Pat or I will be with them. Since this is a new boat, getting racers to drive it and give their response ,I call good business. I can't imagine CS19 or sks going out to wreck our boat. I would'nt buy a car or truck unless i knew how it drove. Just my thought. And 2nd, I only play on the river with chris, and i value his opinion on our newWicked boats. Hopefully I will be able to put Bitchslapped in the River racer class. soon I hope. But, Thanks cyclone for you advice. :rollside: :) Julie WPB :220v:
Bud let me first say that i'm not trying to start a fight here. That said,
what happens if someone goes for a test drive and the boat spits them out the side? who's fault is it? the guy driving who doesn't have a feel for your new boat or yours for allowing him behind the wheel of a blown gullwing?
I'm all for giving test rides. i'm just saying protect yourself, your wife, your boat company and the driver as best you can.
This is just my opinion here and you can take it for what it's worth or tell me to pound sand, but if i were trying to sell an unproven boat i would bolt a crate motor between the stringers (which more accurately represents the buying public) and take that boat to the track. test lots of hardware and learn the manners of the boat so that when you are on here spamming your new boat, you have answers to important questions like "how fast will it go with x-amount of horsepower?"
telling everyone it is a really fast and safe boat with your blower motor doesn't answer the question most people have been asking.
And remember, drag racers want stuff cheap and/or sponsored, so trying to sell boats to them is a lost cause. And having a drag racer endorse your boat doesn't mean much because he/she is judging the boat on a much narrower scale than the average guy who would use it for more than 10 second blasts down the water.
Lastly, i hope you sell a ton of these great looking boats. I hope your business takes off and that there is another option for the hot boater who doesn't want to take out a second on their house to buy a new boat. Good luck! :)
now back to the power tour.. where's the rest of the pics guys???

Dogballs
05-17-2006, 12:47 PM
Power Tour Crew will be laying down the law all summer! Stay tuned for dates and locations. :skull:

rivertard
05-17-2006, 01:24 PM
Power Tour Crew will be laying down the law all summer! Stay tuned for dates and locations. :skull:
I want to play post some dates, and Ill find the time.(rivertard). :cool:

Nucking futs
05-17-2006, 02:10 PM
I know,thats why I will be going in the first place. I have alot of V drive buddies. That weekend should be off the hook to say the least.

Wicked Performance Boats
05-17-2006, 03:23 PM
Bud let me first say that i'm not trying to start a fight here. That said,
what happens if someone goes for a test drive and the boat spits them out the side? who's fault is it? the guy driving who doesn't have a feel for your new boat or yours for allowing him behind the wheel of a blown gullwing?
I'm all for giving test rides. i'm just saying protect yourself, your wife, your boat company and the driver as best you can.
This is just my opinion here and you can take it for what it's worth or tell me to pound sand, but if i were trying to sell an unproven boat i would bolt a crate motor between the stringers (which more accurately represents the buying public) and take that boat to the track. test lots of hardware and learn the manners of the boat so that when you are on here spamming your new boat, you have answers to important questions like "how fast will it go with x-amount of horsepower?"
telling everyone it is a really fast and safe boat with your blower motor doesn't answer the question most people have been asking.
And remember, drag racers want stuff cheap and/or sponsored, so trying to sell boats to them is a lost cause. And having a drag racer endorse your boat doesn't mean much because he/she is judging the boat on a much narrower scale than the average guy who would use it for more than 10 second blasts down the water.
Lastly, i hope you sell a ton of these great looking boats. I hope your business takes off and that there is another option for the hot boater who doesn't want to take out a second on their house to buy a new boat. Good luck! :)
now back to the power tour.. where's the rest of the pics guys???
Mike, you are intitled to your opinion, but go pound sand! I don't know any boat manufactuer that has ever put a mild BBC in their boat and went and raced it till they had it's best speed so they could spout off about how fast their boat was with a mild 454! Yes our boat is new and not race track proven. BUT it will be!!! We will have no trouble building and selling a 330 hp 454 jetboat. but If I can build a boat that rides and handles at 100 plus, then I know that it will ride and handle at 70-80mph. I'm not new to the boat business, it just the first time selling own hulls. Lots of peeps have questions about our boats. That's ok, we're giving them a new option, a chance to purchase something new and a little different. I DO know what I'm talking about. I've been in the boat business for all of my 56yrs. I'm not a knowitall, I'm still learning. But I've got some pretty good ideas to try. And We built the boat from scratch! Did You? I also build my own motors. This one has 3 hard seasons on it! I did not have a magazine behind me financing my boat build and using the best shops to take a hull to completion and that includes blueprinting the bottom of a brand new boat. What we represent is a grassroots effort to bring something new to the boating public. We don't expect to get rich off this effort. BUT we expect to have many satified customers. If our boats work good on the river then we'll take them to NJBA and see what she'll do. I'll sell a few to racers, just to allow them to see how well they can make them run. But the bottom of our boat is nothing secret and trick. It's based on a tried and proven hull design. Didn't you modify your bottom after you got your hull [or Jeff Bennett did]? I would not allow anybody to drive our boat that I didn't think could handle it. BUT I value imput from seasoned experienced race- hot boaters. You could have PM'ed me your opinion but you chose to put it out here for what reason? As far as worrying about somebody getting spit out of the boat. Come go for a test ride. Unlike your boat, The driver doesn't sit on top of a tunnel, half hanging out of the boat. You sit IN the boat, which makes it much safer. And without tunnels to catch water and hook and spit you out, it slows down straight and safe! Come out this weekend to Park Moabi and see for yourself! Then write an article comparing the two as far as handling and performance goes. Pat&Julie WPB

Dogballs
05-17-2006, 04:02 PM
I want to play post some dates, and Ill find the time.(rivertard). :cool:
Right on brother! :cool:

cyclone
05-17-2006, 04:16 PM
well pardon fockin' me Pat.
you do come off like a no-it-all when you make assumptions about my boat.
1st-no magazine financed it or paid for it. I did and sold my old Rogers jet boat to do so. The hull, trailer and every single part in my boat was paid for by me.
2nd-Jeff Bennett has never touched the bottom of my boat. He does excellent work but you are wrong about him working on my boat.
3rd- if you think that by comparing your boat building experience to mine that i'm not entitled to have an opinion then maybe you're not the same guy who's broken boat i helped save from sinking in Needles a few years back. You spam your boat on a public forum so you better be ready for opinions.
4th- my boat: every piece of hardware in my boat was cut and milled by me. The old motor, assembled by myself and busby. The pump, assembled by me with Tom Papp looking over my shoulder. Wiring: me. Plumbing: me. So get off your high horse. As for laying up my hull, I never said i did. Do you lay up your Wicked hulls? I didn't think so.
I never said you couldn't build a boat, Pat. Like i said before, good luck. I'm sure flying off the handle on the internet every time somene asks a questions or offers constructive criticism is sure going to boost sales for ya.
Mike, you are intitled to your opinion, but go pound sand! I don't know any boat manufactuer that has ever put a mild BBC in their boat and went and raced it till they had it's best speed so they could spout off about how fast their boat was with a mild 454! Yes our boat is new and not race track proven. BUT it will be!!! We will have no trouble building and selling a 330 hp 454 jetboat. but If I can build a boat that rides and handles at 100 plus, then I know that it will ride and handle at 70-80mph. I'm not new to the boat business, it just the first time selling own hulls. Lots of peeps have questions about our boats. That's ok, we're giving them a new option, a chance to purchase something new and a little different. I DO know what I'm talking about. I've been in the boat business for all of my 56yrs. I'm not a knowitall, I'm still learning. But I've got some pretty good ideas to try. And We built the boat from scratch! Did You? I also build my own motors. This one has 3 hard seasons on it! I did not have a magazine behind me financing my boat build and using the best shops to take a hull to completion and that includes blueprinting the bottom of a brand new boat. What we represent is a grassroots effort to bring something new to the boating public. We don't expect to get rich off this effort. BUT we expect to have many satified customers. If our boats work good on the river then we'll take them to NJBA and see what she'll do. I'll sell a few to racers, just to allow them to see how well they can make them run. But the bottom of our boat is nothing secret and trick. It's based on a tried and proven hull design. Didn't you modify your bottom after you got your hull [or Jeff Bennett did]? I would not allow anybody to drive our boat that I didn't think could handle it. BUT I value imput from seasoned experienced race- hot boaters. You could have PM'ed me your opinion but you chose to put it out here for what reason? As far as worrying about somebody getting spit out of the boat. Come go for a test ride. Unlike your boat, The driver doesn't sit on top of a tunnel, half hanging out of the boat. You sit IN the boat, which makes it much safer. And without tunnels to catch water and hook and spit you out, it slows down straight and safe! Come out this weekend to Park Moabi and see for yourself! Then write an article comparing the two as far as handling and performance goes. Pat&Julie WPB

Scoobinator
05-17-2006, 04:22 PM
ToPock was off the hook spent most of my time there but I managed to hook up with the crew and thanks agian Chris for getting that chunk of wood out that I sucked up http://***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=13749&stc=1 http://***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=13750&stc=1

Wicked Performance Boats
05-17-2006, 04:40 PM
Hey cyclone,Do you always interupt a thread to bash fellow boaters???? I JULIE was posting to CS19 and sks inviting them to drive our boat and you interupt by bashing us and our boats, What makes you think that nobody in the racing circuit will ever buy a WICKED Boat. R U GOD???? You stated that in your bashing comment. read back to see. Then you have the NERVE to take our misfortune and throw in our face about helping when our boat was sinking in NEEDLES. If your Help comes with a price, Then you can keep it to yourself. When and IF you ever build a boat or motor (without anybody help besides your Wife) as GOOD as PAT CAN, then you can try and play GOD. JULIE

Cs19
05-17-2006, 06:35 PM
I honestly didnt even read the BS here, long posts like that burn me out after the 3rd sentence.Anyways..
Budlight, Id love to take you up on that offer..Im always down to drive something new but being a passenger is another story.Dont even bother asking if i want to go for a ride cause Im not interested. I about shit myself last weekend at 80mph with scoobinator, Im a horrible passenger.Id like to give you guys a ride,next time i see you guys on the water we can do this.
Im hoping to get the PT1 video up this week, having some trouble as usual.

Wicked Performance Boats
05-17-2006, 06:49 PM
I honestly didnt even read the BS here, long posts like that burn me out after the 3rd sentence.Anyways..
Budlight, Id love to take you up on that offer..Im always down to drive something new but being a passenger is another story.Dont even bother asking if i want to go for a ride cause Im not interested. I about shit myself last weekend at 80mph with scoobinator, Im a horrible passenger.Id like to give you guys a ride,next time i see you guys on the water we can do this.
Im hoping to get the PT1 video up this week, having some trouble as usual.
I don't normally ride passenger myself Chris, but I can make exceptions for rare instances. Our boat is new and I want all the imput and info I can get on ride, handling, performance and driveability. I think you've proven your ability. That's 3 sentences so I'm done. Budlight& Julie

cyclone
05-17-2006, 07:33 PM
Hey cyclone,Do you always interupt a thread to bash fellow boaters???? I JULIE was posting to CS19 and sks inviting them to drive our boat and you interupt by bashing us and our boats, What makes you think that nobody in the racing circuit will ever buy a WICKED Boat. R U GOD???? You stated that in your bashing comment. read back to see. Then you have the NERVE to take our misfortune and throw in our face about helping when our boat was sinking in NEEDLES. If your Help comes with a price, Then you can keep it to yourself. When and IF you ever build a boat or motor (without anybody help besides your Wife) as GOOD as PAT CAN, then you can try and play GOD. JULIE
lemme sum up my original post since you seem to have missed the point. I asked valid questions and offered constructive criticism because I didn't want to see anything bad happen if you offer people a chance to drive your blown gullwing and then ended it by saying:
"Lastly, i hope you sell a ton of these great looking boats. I hope your business takes off and that there is another option for the hot boater who doesn't want to take out a second on their house to buy a new boat. Good luck!"
Your husband then took cheap shots at me and decided to let me know that he's a boat building guru.
I then responded by saying that he didn't seem to be the nice guy who's boat was sinking at needles a few years ago. Does my help come at a price? uh no.
anyway whatever. You guys have fun. :)

Wicked Performance Boats
05-17-2006, 07:46 PM
I will not trash this thread anymore. Cyclone, if you have a need to rant and rave more about Wicked Boats or the owners, please pm us. Nobody wants to read this shit. BL and Julie

Cs19
05-17-2006, 08:27 PM
I don't normally ride passenger myself Chris, but I can make exceptions for rare instances. Our boat is new and I want all the imput and info I can get on ride, handling, performance and driveability. I think you've proven your ability. That's 3 sentences so I'm done. Budlight& Julie
lol, thanks for the short post.
hopefully we can hook up soon for some boat swapping, lots of people have been asking about the wicked 18.
pt1 vid is uploading (hopefully)..its hilarious.

BIGAMIST
05-17-2006, 08:32 PM
Looks like someone is out in left field with a hockey stick waitin for the touch down pass yellin 4 :confused:

Cs19
05-17-2006, 09:17 PM
If you werent on tour most of it wont make any sense but here it is..
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/wm/64925BF3-336E-47F9-9D77-5491C33BC9DF.htm

Big Kahunaa
05-17-2006, 09:35 PM
sic vid

RCB19
05-17-2006, 09:43 PM
LMFAO!!! Where's the qualifying runs from Friday???

sofa king smooth
05-17-2006, 10:48 PM
I'm ready to go back! :220v:

LGCDEVIL
05-18-2006, 05:06 AM
That about covers it.

Hustler
05-18-2006, 07:08 AM
Great video Chris.

Cs19
05-18-2006, 07:17 AM
Alot of the good footy got taped over unfortunatly...We had some good stuff from Friday but it didnt make it so I didnt have much to work with.
Anyone catch the part where Joes hand gets lit on fire with brake cleaner? Watch how long it stays on fire.
:)

Dogballs
05-18-2006, 12:51 PM
PT1 undefined
is no tea party

Scoobinator
05-18-2006, 03:44 PM
Im ready for the next power tour maybe I will have some NOS next time after I do a little research.
As of next Thurs I will be staying in SD for 10 months
Oh yea what happen to you guys at the monster truck show I was there but I didnt see any faces?? Or were there just to many people?

Dogballs
05-19-2006, 07:25 PM
bump

Cs19
05-20-2006, 06:14 AM
Bump!

RCB19
05-20-2006, 07:36 AM
Fart!

Dogballs
05-20-2006, 08:11 AM
Blapp :sqeyes:

sofa king smooth
05-20-2006, 08:13 AM
You guys need to go to the river!

Dogballs
05-20-2006, 08:17 AM
I just boat a 74 Taihiti with a olds and a panther and I am trying to achieve the 45 mph mark I have taken all of the interior out to lighten her up and now sit on a banana chair does anyone have any advise for me?
Yours Truly,
Balls AKA The Grizz

Wicked Performance Boats
05-20-2006, 09:05 AM
DB, Put on a chain steering wheel with quick release so it can double as an anchor too!!!! BL

RCB19
05-20-2006, 09:45 AM
Plasma cut the fins out of your stock rock grate and sandwich together three 4* wedges for 12* up at the nozel. Zip tie in a second "Reclining" bannana chair shotgun side for your ladies tanning pleasure. Fill the cooler with Schlits Malt Liquor and you will be MONEY!!! Gaurantee you will see 51 on your Airguide speedo.
Are we changing our screen name to GRIZZ now?

RCB19
05-20-2006, 09:49 AM
You guys need to go to the river!
Yes Sofa you are right. I'd rather be stumblin around camp woundering when it will rub out instead of lurking these boards for sure.

Dogballs
05-20-2006, 09:51 AM
:mad: