PDA

View Full Version : SPECIAL for the ladies..............

Her454
11-17-2005, 11:05 AM
Hope you enjoy this as much as I did >Evil Grin<
THE PERFECT DRESS
Jennifer's wedding day was fast approaching. Nothing could dampen her excitement -- not even her parents' nasty divorce. Her mother had found the PERFECT dress to wear and would be the best dressed mother-of-the-bride ever!
A week later, Jennifer was horrified to learn that her father's new young wife had bought the exact same dress! Jennifer asked her to exchange it, but she refused.
“Absolutely not. I look like a million bucks in this dress, and I'm wearing it," she replied.
Jennifer told her mother who graciously said, "Never mind, Sweetheart. I'll get another dress. After all, it's your special day."
A few days later, they went shopping and did find another gorgeous dress. When they stopped for lunch, Jennifer asked her mother, "Aren't you going to return the other dress? You really don't have another occasion where you could wear it."
Her mother just smiled and replied, "Of course I do, dear. I'm wearing it to the rehearsal dinner the night before the wedding!"
NOW I ASK YA; IS THERE A WOMAN OUT THERE, ANYWHERE, WHO WOULDN'T ENJOY THIS STORY?

topless
11-17-2005, 11:14 AM
Hope you enjoy this as much as I did >Evil Grin<
THE PERFECT DRESS
Jennifer's wedding day was fast approaching. Nothing could dampen her excitement -- not even her parents' nasty divorce. Her mother had found the PERFECT dress to wear and would be the best dressed mother-of-the-bride ever!
A week later, Jennifer was horrified to learn that her father's new young wife had bought the exact same dress! Jennifer asked her to exchange it, but she refused.
“Absolutely not. I look like a million bucks in this dress, and I'm wearing it," she replied.
Jennifer told her mother who graciously said, "Never mind, Sweetheart. I'll get another dress. After all, it's your special day."
A few days later, they went shopping and did find another gorgeous dress. When they stopped for lunch, Jennifer asked her mother, "Aren't you going to return the other dress? You really don't have another occasion where you could wear it."
Her mother just smiled and replied, "Of course I do, dear. I'm wearing it to the rehearsal dinner the night before the wedding!"
NOW I ASK YA; IS THERE A WOMAN OUT THERE, ANYWHERE, WHO WOULDN'T ENJOY THIS STORY?
LMAO...........sounds like something I'll do when my daughter gets married.

AzLakeLizard
11-17-2005, 11:14 AM
:devil:
Very GOOD!

Ziggy
11-17-2005, 11:22 AM
Which wedding?? Daughters or Ex's? The father would likely be at both don't ya think?
Women are evil :crossx: :p :p

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
11-17-2005, 11:24 AM
LMAO.......I'd rip her hair out!!!!! LOL :p

Her454
11-17-2005, 11:27 AM
LMAO...........sounds like something I'll do when my daughter gets married.
LMAO Ditto, if the need arises :)
Women are evil :crossx: :p :p
To quote one of my idols LOL
"Sometimes Being a Bitch is all a woman has to hold on to"
Delores Claibourn (Any of you ladies remember her story? LOL)
....While she's wearing her second hand dress at the wedding LMAO.......

Ziggy
11-17-2005, 11:29 AM
My point proven.......... :D :D :D

Her454
11-17-2005, 11:31 AM
My point proven.......... :D :D :D
Whats so evil about that? :D

FMluvswater
11-17-2005, 12:21 PM
Holy catty! I like it! :D :devil: Love to see the look on the other chicks face - LMAO!