PDA

View Full Version : It really IS a small world after all...

OnlyMoney
11-17-2005, 12:16 PM
So, as you all can see I'm a really new member here and I lurk around all day at work. Today, I thought I would do a search because I'm really behind on this HB forum thing. I put my name in because it's not that common and I get all these car threads. Well, I find one put up by TOPLESS that is about me (http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30824&page=1&pp=25&highlight=shelby).
Now, I remember giving rides to people all the time in our boats over the years, but I'm not quite sure who you people are specifically. Topless, I'm from Norco originally and I know we talked about that. Well, no, I'm not sure...but....this is our new boat (Chris & Shelby) and we're in Havasu all the time now that we have a home.
Oh, now I don't feel like the newbie so much! :rollside:
So, hi Topless! Hi T&B!! I don't really know who you are...yet. But, we had a good time a couple years ago!!! :rollside:
Shelby

topless
11-17-2005, 12:20 PM
OMG! I remember you. That boat was awesome by the way. How are you? :) Scott Coyle is my friends brother and Chris' friend. He is now divorced and I think lives in Alaska. I just talked to his mom last Friday. Now do you remember?

OnlyMoney
11-17-2005, 12:22 PM
We're doing great! It's bday week for both of us, so every day is a hung over one. :220v: Have to find my sanity here on the boards. :rolleyes:
I'm sorry I don't remember you yet, it's hazy. I remember the weekend. Hmmmm. It'll come back to me. Everyone said such nice things about us in that thread. Boy, if I had been on this thing back then, I'd be doing a 5000th post for sure!!

OnlyMoney
11-17-2005, 12:25 PM
OMG! I remember you. That boat was awesome by the way. How are you? :) Scott Coyle is my friends brother and Chris' friend. He is now divorced and I think lives in Alaska. I just talked to his mom last Friday. Now do you remember?
Yeah, Scott moved to Alaska out of our house! He was over at our place for Labor Day. He's been back for a while now. How funny! I would have never thought Scott would be the link....but I guess it had to happen eventually.

topless
11-17-2005, 12:26 PM
I even posted a picture of the boat. Lets see. I rode with you guys and Scotts son did too. He was about 10. Scott and Sean rode back in Seans boat.

topless
11-17-2005, 12:28 PM
Do you ever talk to Vickie? I only met them that one time but still keep in touch with Sean and his Mom.

OnlyMoney
11-17-2005, 12:37 PM
Ok, I just talked to Chris. He's fuzzy on it, too, but he's remembering the weekend overall. Give us time, girl. We'll figure it out.
We see Vicki a couple of times a year. We see Scott a lot more though. This is way too funny!

My Man's Sportin' Wood
11-17-2005, 12:48 PM
Post a pic of your gorgeous smile for him Topless. Then he'll remember. :)

SummitKarl
11-17-2005, 12:49 PM
The Magic of HB, this place truely is amazing

topless
11-17-2005, 12:53 PM
We were at Sandy Beach and you guys pulled up towards the end of the day. We only rode back with you guys. I'm sure you meet lots of new people so not remembering doesn't hurt my feelings. :cry: well maybe a little. :cry:

topless
11-17-2005, 12:53 PM
Post a pic of your gorgeous smile for him Topless. Then he'll remember. :)
He's a she.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
11-17-2005, 01:07 PM
Oops for ass-u-me-ing :p
Just the same. Seeing a face might help.

OnlyMoney
11-17-2005, 01:12 PM
He's a she.
Why is it that everyone thinks I'm male? Do I have to have a girlie sig or avatar???
I'm a girl! Really, I am!! :)

My Man's Sportin' Wood
11-17-2005, 01:15 PM
It does stink; it's a shame that unless we are told otherwise, we always assume someone is male.
Damm male-dominated society!!
Sorry!!!

OnlyMoney
11-17-2005, 01:17 PM
I don't know MMSW...I think the women dominate in here. :p
No prob. I just didn't realize how male my posts look.

topless
11-17-2005, 01:18 PM
It does stink; it's a shame that unless we are told otherwise, we always assume someone is male.
Damm male-dominated society!!
Sorry!!!OMG!!!! I thought you were a gay man!!!! My bad. :crossx:

Dave C
11-17-2005, 02:13 PM
prove it... ;)
Why is it that everyone thinks I'm male? Do I have to have a girlie sig or avatar???
I'm a girl! Really, I am!! :)

OnlyMoney
11-17-2005, 02:21 PM
Ok, I changed my avatar. Oh, and I'm on the right. :wink:

topless
11-17-2005, 02:31 PM
See told you guys she is pretty. :)

Tom Brown
11-17-2005, 02:39 PM
She's beautiful. :)
Speaking of small worlds.... I was balling this chick I met at a sex toy party the other day... Just before smashing her in the ass, I told her I loved her... you know, the chicks like that shit... anyway, she replied, "blah blah blah blah"... it turned out... it was SammyJo! What a small world. :cool:

Chase
11-17-2005, 02:57 PM
Ok, I changed my avatar. Oh, and I'm on the right. :wink:
Your right or mine...

OnlyMoney
11-17-2005, 03:10 PM
See told you guys she is pretty. :)
You are too kind...I had to change it back. I couldn't stand my pic all over this thread. Kind of creepy. :skull:
TB, there you go again with the a$$ stuff.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
11-17-2005, 06:32 PM
OMG!!!! I thought you were a gay man!!!! My bad. :crossx:
LOL, I've been called worse.

topless
11-17-2005, 09:43 PM
LOL, I've been called worse.bUT i STILL LUV YA. :crossx:

ROZ
11-17-2005, 10:43 PM
Speaking of small worlds.... I was balling this chick I met at a sex toy party the other day... Just before smashing her in the ass, I told her I loved her... you know, the chicks like that shit... anyway, she replied, "blah blah blah blah"... it turned out... it was SammyJo! What a small world. :cool:
This sammy jo really gets around. Same thing happen to me, but when she got to the "Blah, Blah, Blah" part, I said some thing crude(like always). She said stick a cork in it... So I put a cork in it and walked away...
Wonder is she ever got that cork out.. Topless? :D

Tom Brown
11-18-2005, 05:48 AM
Cork? :idea:
... here all this time I thought I was cervix length. :(