PDA

View Full Version : Houseboat for Shasta Lake for sale

Rock-it man
11-17-2005, 01:45 PM
After I sold my 56 ft houseboat I bought this new Trailerable houseboat for Lake Shasta which has proven after four times out is to small for us so will be going back to a large houseboat that will stay at Shasta.so this is for sale its a Tracker 32 modified 2004 model it is now 35 ft as there has been added a dock/shore front bumper system to tie up on shore, a solor battery system with inverter,instant hotwater,a real bath room with a 70 gal holding tank that can be dumped like an RV.full cabin, full cabin cabnets have been added .the trailer has surge brakes ,I pulled it to Shasta with my F250 with no problems.the motor is a merc 3.0 I could cruise at 12-15 mph loaded it took only 30 min to get from the dam to Bridge bay. I have added a full canvas to the front and rear with doors and windows.,there is a king size bed on the back .I love the boat and being able to haul it to other lakes but the wife wants more room to spend a week or more on the boat. It is still under warrenty. So heres the deal I have $ 46,000.00 in it and will sell it for
$ 36,000.00 . will gladly take anyone out in it

Boatmaster
11-17-2005, 04:21 PM
Thought it would be hard for you to downsize. Is your son in-law going to build you a new one or are you looking at a new one with Shasta Lake Houseboat Sales?

Rock-it man
11-17-2005, 04:32 PM
Thought it would be hard for you to downsize. Is your son in-law going to build you a new one or are you looking at a new one with Shasta Lake Houseboat Sales?
We will have him build it,working on plans now we have access to a permit ,hope to have it done later next summer as he has a lot of boats to build.
this would be a good deal for a couple guys to buy and use at all the lakes,it costs a lot less than a regular houseboat or even a motor home ,you could finance for around $ 360.00 per month so it can be owned for less than what it cost to rent a houseboat on shasta a couple times. and it can sleep at least 8 people.

Boatmaster
11-18-2005, 07:07 AM
When you say him, are you talking about your son in-law or Robert? Just finished our plans on tuesday and are looking forward to getting the new boat in March!!!

78Anthonyjet
11-18-2005, 11:11 PM
When you say "finance it", what kind of intrest rate are you offering?

Coleitis22
11-20-2005, 05:25 PM
After I sold my 56 ft houseboat I bought this new Trailerable houseboat for Lake Shasta which has proven after four times out is to small for us so will be going back to a large houseboat that will stay at Shasta.so this is for sale its a Tracker 32 modified 2004 model it is now 35 ft as there has been added a dock/shore front bumper system to tie up on shore, a solor battery system with inverter,instant hotwater,a real bath room with a 70 gal holding tank that can be dumped like an RV.full cabin, full cabin cabnets have been added .the trailer has surge brakes ,I pulled it to Shasta with my F250 with no problems.the motor is a merc 3.0 I could cruise at 12-15 mph loaded it took only 30 min to get from the dam to Bridge bay. I have added a full canvas to the front and rear with doors and windows.,there is a king size bed on the back .I love the boat and being able to haul it to other lakes but the wife wants more room to spend a week or more on the boat. It is still under warrenty. So heres the deal I have $ 46,000.00 in it and will sell it for
$ 36,000.00 . will gladly take anyone out in it
If you're trying to sell it, answer your PM's

Rock-it man
11-21-2005, 09:00 AM
If you're trying to sell it, answer your PM's
Was out of town ,went to Portland for a Boat & HotRod show , will send pics today . Thanks Wayne

Rock-it man
11-21-2005, 02:43 PM
Trying to post some pics but not working will keep trying !!!!! E-mail me and it maybe a lot better
my e-mail is (rockitman1@charter.net) then Ican reply with the pics Thanks Wayne

Rock-it man
01-18-2006, 01:47 PM
Trying to post some pics but not working will keep trying !!!!! E-mail me and it maybe a lot better
my e-mail is (rockitman1@charter.net) then Ican reply with the pics Thanks Wayne
Still have the Houseboat for sale ,someone needs it for the Cat Attack !!!!!!Make me an offer !!!!!!!!

JetBoatRich
01-18-2006, 01:52 PM
not a spam thread :idea:

Doin' Time
01-18-2006, 02:05 PM
is that houseboat? or a pontonn boat with a cover for 36k??....take more pics of inside please.. :cool:

Rock-it man
01-18-2006, 02:42 PM
is that houseboat? or a pontonn boat with a cover for 36k??....take more pics of inside please.. :cool:
It started out as the Tracker Regency 32 Poontoon Boat. Had a real bathroom put in,full cabin cabnits,full front and rear canvas with doors and windows,front bumper system so you can pull up to shore,inverter system,instant hotwater system.merc I/O 3.0 L under warrenty.New ones are $ 38,000 +and this one was $47,980.00 with all the options added. Its a 2004bought in April of 2005 and used four times. Thanks

a catered life
01-18-2006, 02:46 PM
not a spam thread :idea:
must be the moderator in you :)

acatitude
01-20-2006, 07:19 PM
RIM, why dont you just use that as a parts hauler and tow it behind your new beer cooler, that way you will always have the good shit with you???

deltarat
01-21-2006, 07:30 AM
RIM, why dont you just use that as a parts hauler and tow it behind your new beer cooler, that way you will always have the good shit with you???
Brrrhahahahaha

Rock-it man
01-22-2006, 05:09 PM
Thats a great idea!!!!! won't need parts just FUEL !!!!!
I gave all my good stuff to DCB Bob !!!!!!!!!!!

DCBob
01-23-2006, 07:47 AM
Thats a great idea!!!!! won't need parts just FUEL !!!!!
I gave all my good stuff to DCB Bob !!!!!!!!!!!
I got it all in the back of the truck...............hehehehe :rollside: :D