PDA

View Full Version : DILLIGAF and SWB

dmontzsta
11-17-2005, 10:36 PM
You fellas ready for tommorrow night? I sure hope the Lakers pull it off, cause it will suck to have that trash in my sig. :)

dmontzsta
11-17-2005, 10:44 PM
Ya, I am ready, however I won't be watching the game. I will be at Heavy D's son's CIF football game. I am not worried about either game though :)
It is going to be awesome of the Lakers pull it off.
Heavy D? the fat rapper?

dmontzsta
11-17-2005, 11:02 PM
If the clippers can hold him to 20 points, they should have an easy win. Kobe has been on fire, he is leading the league right now. He scored 41 points last night and is averaging around 32ppg. Actually, the trick to beating the Lakers is hold Kobe down and hope the other guys dont find their rhythm. Lamar Odom can be dangerous, so can Smush Parker. It will be good.

dmontzsta
11-18-2005, 09:52 AM
Its on tonight. I need to find a nice Lakers logo to fit the size limit, I have to also be cautious regarding the text.

dmontzsta
11-18-2005, 08:24 PM
39-38 Clips. They are letting all the Lakers players catch heat, bad, bad thing.

dmontzsta
11-18-2005, 08:46 PM
I am not trying to say shit. But, I have watched the Lakers through pre-season and all season. They have not played well, honestly...I am not just saying that. They are just so/so right now. Look for Kobe to blast off in the second half.