PDA

View Full Version : Oh boy... walmart is in more trouble....

YeLLowBoaT
11-18-2005, 08:19 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20051118/ap_on_re_us/wal_mart_illegal_workers
FWIW I have nothing against the workers other then they are here illegally. And any one out there that thinks they don't take ppls jobs.... be a contractor and be so far under bid by the next guy that it would cost you thousand too do the job....
Wrong side of the bed rant.........

lucky
11-18-2005, 08:43 AM
all i have to say is -- (Jordy where is that vidio again ) lmao

NOTALENT
11-18-2005, 08:48 AM
Screw wal mart. Glad they got caught and hopefully they get punished and the others deported. If there legal I have no problems, but when there illegal and taking the jobs of citizens I have a problem with it. :mad:

Jyruiz
11-18-2005, 08:58 AM
Screw wal mart. Glad they got caught and hopefully they get punished and the others deported. If there legal I have no problems, but when there illegal and taking the jobs of citizens I have a problem with it. :mad:
Same here.

Hardly Satisfied
11-18-2005, 09:00 AM
when walmart came to california they sad USA made , but not any more

NOTALENT
11-18-2005, 09:16 AM
when walmart came to california they sad USA made , but not any more
Damn...So damn true. Kind of like american vechicle manufacturers saying american made, yet stamped and produced in mexico..... :mad:

HM
11-18-2005, 09:24 AM
What really sucks is how Walmart puts guns to people's heads and forces people to both shop and work there. Oh the humanity. (_E=mc2_)

cdog
11-18-2005, 09:29 AM
Damn...So damn true. Kind of like american vechicle manufacturers saying american made, yet stamped and produced in mexico..... :mad:
Hey. Mine were made in Texas, Michigan and Lousiana!
I shop at wallfart when I need something real cheap. Their contractor should be fine'd out the ass for hiring illegals. Say 25k per Hoser. After 10 fines it should go to 100k per hose'a. One of the biggest employer's of illegals here in the US is Cargill. They own meat processing plants in the mid west and their workforce is 70% illegal with fake SS cards.
I'm of the opinion that if you think wallfart does'nt pay enough or have good enough bennie's for you.......GO FIND ANOTHER JOB!
On the other hand the FUK's (wallfart) have replaced Merry Christmas with happy holidays. And they won't get one cent from me this year because of that.

Dave C
11-18-2005, 09:31 AM
LOL..... no kidding.
you (_E=mc2_)
What really sucks is how Walmart puts guns to people's heads and forces people to both shop and work there. Oh the humanity. (_E=mc2_)

RiverToysJas
11-18-2005, 09:34 AM
IMO, it's clearly the contractor who is at fault and should be punished. It I had a contract to have work done, and the contract said the contractor must adhere to all laws, how would that be my fault if he showed up with illegal workers???
RTJas :D

HCS
11-18-2005, 09:34 AM
I like Walmart. Picked up a 25" TV for $99.00 last year.
Then sold it at a garage sale for $150.00.

RiverToysJas
11-18-2005, 09:41 AM
....of course if 100 illegals were arrested while working at my house the headline would not be "100 Illegal Workers Arrested at Jason's House", it would be "100 Employees of Such&Such Construction Arrested". ;) The media is anti Walmart IMO.
I shop there regularly for toys and sporting goods. :D

HM
11-18-2005, 09:45 AM
....of course if 100 illegals were arrested while working at my house the headline would not be "100 Illegal Workers Arrested at Jason's House", it would be "100 Employees of Such&Such Construction Arrested". ;) The media is anti Walmart IMO.
So what you are saying is that the media might be biased? NO F'ING WAY!!!

HCS
11-18-2005, 09:46 AM
So do I. I'd be willing to bet alot of people do. :rolleyes:
HCS.

H20 Toie
11-18-2005, 10:07 AM
So do I. I'd be willing to bet alot of people do. :rolleyes:
HCS.
Sure they do but it doesn't make it right.