PDA

View Full Version : Did you see American idol last nite???

Blown 472
05-14-2006, 09:27 AM
By Mike Whitney
05/13/06 "Information Clearing House" -- -- The dollar is getting hammered almost daily now. ItÂ’s like watching the blood ooze from a hemophiliac. In just one month the dollar has tumbled from $1.20 to $1.29 vs. the euro; an astonishing 7% retreat.
CanÂ’t the American people see what is happening to their future? In just 6 years Bush has taken the worldÂ’s strongest currency and chopped it into finally ground hash. By the time people rouse from their stupor, the greenback will be eye to eye with the peso.
Bush has piled up more debt than all the other presidents combined. His tax cuts have fattened the bankrolls of his constituents but theyÂ’ve put the dollar on a downward slide. Since he took office the once-mighty greenback has plummeted a whopping 35%.
Meanwhile, at the Federal Reserve, new Fed-master Bernacke has the printing presses running at warp-speed. The soaring price of oil has soaked up more than a trillion dollars of freshly-minted fiat currency, but itÂ’s the only thing that's kept the greenback from slipping beneath the waves. Unfortunately, that trick wonÂ’t last forever.
Now that Bernacke is hinting that interest hikes may slow down or stop entirely, central banks across the world are stealthily off-loading their dollar-stockpiles. The twin-deficits ($400 billion account deficit and $800 billion trade deficit) have finally come home to roost and are pushing the dollar to new lows.
Dick Cheney’s foolish axiom, “Deficits don’t matter” has turned into a funereal-dirge for the greenback. Deficits Do matter, and bankers around the world are proving that by hastily moving away from Uncle Sam’s washed-out script.
On Thursday the congress added another $70 billion to WashingtonÂ’s mountain of debt, completely ignoring the fact that the dollar lost a full 2% against the euro in the same 24 hour period. Is it possible to be that obtuse?
Is anyone minding the store? The blinkered congress keeps writing bad checks on an overdrawn account and then patting themselves on the back for a hard dayÂ’s work. ItÂ’s incredible. What foreign country wants to be yoked to a currency that is underwritten by $8.4 trillion in debt and freefalling by the day?
The currency markets are as jittery as anyone can ever remember. The European Central Bank (ECB) and Japan are not prepared to take over as the worldÂ’s reserve currency, but they are equally reticent to keep shoring up the flaccid dollar. What theyÂ’d like to see is the Bush administration demonstrate that they can still be a responsible steward of the global economic system, a role the US has managed since World War 2.
DonÂ’t expect maturity from this crowd.
Bush is simply carrying out a crackpot plan from his globalist friends at the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) It is a strategy that Washington has executed many times via its surrogates in the World Bank and IMF. Corrupt politicians (Bush and co) plunge the nation into unsustainable debt, interest rates rise, the economy implodes, and the banks and corporations pick the carcass clean; privatizing what they can while destroying what's left of the social safety net. (John Perkins “Diary of an Economic Hit Man” provides a first rate account of how this method has been used repeatedly throughout Latin America) In fact, it is simply the corporate version of traditional colonialism.
The American public is too blind to see that the trap has now been set for them and that soon they'll be tottering off to the grocery store with wheelbarrows of cash for a loaf of bread and a head of lettuce.
The dollar-slaughter is the biggest part of this whacko scheme. It is the quickest way to crush the middle class by robbing them of their life-savings through hyper-inflation.
We often refer to Tom Friedman in this column as the unofficial spokesman for the Council on Foreign Relations. The CFR is an amalgam of American elites from all professions who are committed to the creation of a “global government”. When Friedman preaches his “Flat-earth” theory of economics from his perch at the New York Times, he’s really offering his vision of what America will look like after labor laws and trade protections have been removed and workers are forced to compete head-on with the poorest paid workers in China or Guatemala. The falling dollar will trigger this scenario sooner than we think.
This view of unfettered capitalism is the Holy Grail of “free market” globalists. In fact, they invariably refer to it as “democracy”. It portends a world where industry overlords dictate policy to their political underlings and where society is entirely shaped to enhance corporate profits.
For the avatars of predatory capitalism, Friedman’s Flat-world is a “dreamscape”; the capitalist Valhalla. For the struggling middle class, it is a return to the law of the jungle; the fast-track to widespread destitution.
By collapsing the dollar, Bush can shift the wealth of the American middle class to corporate mandarins in the blink of an eye. Industry profits will soar while working class people drown in an ocean of red ink.
The wheezing housing bubble and the steadily rising interest rates are a warning sign that time is running out on the dollar. America is being readied for economic “shock therapy” and “structural readjustment”, the vile remedies for ailing economies. When the bottom drops out, the snoozing American middle class will finally stir from their slumber and get their first look at the new world

redneckcharlie
05-14-2006, 10:08 AM
do you even understand monetary economics?

OutCole'd
05-14-2006, 10:17 AM
Can you please explain how Monetary Economics makes all this OK? I don't care who is in office! Both parties are self serving piles of shit as far as I'm concerned, but this is getting crazy. I control my spending so I dont have any credit card debt, why is it OK for the government to coninually put us so far in debt that my Grand kids will never be ably to see this debt get paid. Maybe if we were not wasting the money being paid in iterest on all our debt, everyone in American would see tax relief instead of only the 1% at the top.

Steve 1
05-14-2006, 10:19 AM
Charlie Ole Bent spends his life worrying about and counting other peoples money.

OutCole'd
05-14-2006, 10:24 AM
Charlie Ole Bent spends his life worrying about and counting other peoples money.
And the fuggin government is spending all my money, why is this OK?
Take off the blinders. It's great to be loyal to a party, but they both suck and piss OUR tax money away like theres no tomorrow.

Blown 472
05-14-2006, 10:26 AM
what the heck is that?

Blown 472
05-14-2006, 10:28 AM
Take off the blinders. It's great to be loyal to a party, but they both suck and piss OUR tax money away like theres no tomorrow.
Ding, lemme see if I were selling a product on the international scale and could get more for it in euros then dollars what would I do?????

Blown 472
05-14-2006, 10:28 AM
The scary thing about you, is you can breed and make more idiots.

redneckcharlie
05-14-2006, 12:25 PM
ok, let me start by saying the whole government debt thing is completely slanted. first off, tell me what the existing government debt is right now. then, compare that number to the total us budget. now, look at your own personal debt, take in account your mortgage, auto loans, credit cards, and any other things that you have on credit. add all those things up. now, take your annual salary, wifes included if need be. then divide your total debt by your annual income and come up with your percentage. do the same equation with the federal government. i would be willing to bet that most peoples personal debt is exponentially hire than the federal government. also keep in mind the federal government can control its incoming dollars with taxes and the such, where us as individuals can not. ie, meaning we can lose our jobs, or have our businesses decline. this is no way an endorsement on the spending habits of our government, it just simply puts the "debt" in real perspective.
next, the "declining dollar". when the feds devalue the dollar, most people think this is some huge deal. in reality, its not. the amounts of decline that blown is making a big deal about is rather low. in any event, when the us dollar declines slightly against other currencies, it actually boosts the overall economy. when the us dollar declines sightly, the cost of us goods decreases, which in turn means more are sold, which in turn, manufacturing pics up with adding of new workers. the bush administration has been using this tactic for the last several years as a way to create new jobs. the reality of the situation is, if the us produces a candle for a dollar and the chinese produce that same candle for ninety cents, how can you bring the export cost down to make the us candle competitive? short term devaluation of the dollar will accomplish this without actually harming the domestic manufacturing. this also is by no means an endorsement of the bush administrations tactics, but i do atleast understand why its being done.
the problem is, most people read all the different bs political blogs and don't bother to actually try to understand what is truely going on. its much easier to sit around and bitch and complain, then become educated.
ok i'm done, my brain hurts, didn't anticipate thinking that much today! :rollside:

redneckcharlie
05-14-2006, 12:28 PM
oh ya, blown you owe me a beer! you completely screwed up my serenity with that post! :rollside:

Blown 472
05-14-2006, 02:11 PM
ok, let me start by saying the whole government debt thing is completely slanted. first off, tell me what the existing government debt is right now. then, compare that number to the total us budget. now, look at your own personal debt, take in account your mortgage, auto loans, credit cards, and any other things that you have on credit. add all those things up. now, take your annual salary, wifes included if need be. then divide your total debt by your annual income and come up with your percentage. do the same equation with the federal government. i would be willing to bet that most peoples personal debt is exponentially hire than the federal government. also keep in mind the federal government can control its incoming dollars with taxes and the such, where us as individuals can not. ie, meaning we can lose our jobs, or have our businesses decline. this is no way an endorsement on the spending habits of our government, it just simply puts the "debt" in real perspective.
next, the "declining dollar". when the feds devalue the dollar, most people think this is some huge deal. in reality, its not. the amounts of decline that blown is making a big deal about is rather low. in any event, when the us dollar declines slightly against other currencies, it actually boosts the overall economy. when the us dollar declines sightly, the cost of us goods decreases, which in turn means more are sold, which in turn, manufacturing pics up with adding of new workers. the bush administration has been using this tactic for the last several years as a way to create new jobs. the reality of the situation is, if the us produces a candle for a dollar and the chinese produce that same candle for ninety cents, how can you bring the export cost down to make the us candle competitive? short term devaluation of the dollar will accomplish this without actually harming the domestic manufacturing. this also is by no means an endorsement of the bush administrations tactics, but i do atleast understand why its being done.
the problem is, most people read all the different bs political blogs and don't bother to actually try to understand what is truely going on. its much easier to sit around and bitch and complain, then become educated.
ok i'm done, my brain hurts, didn't anticipate thinking that much today! :rollside:
But what happens when the petro dollar is replaced by the euro? and the dollar is already weak to the euro.
Last time I checked China isn't holding my debt.

Red Horse
05-14-2006, 02:35 PM
I agree Bill. Until the GOV is run anything similar to a biz for profit there are going to be bad financial choices being made. In my job I have a direct say over what gets spent on buildings. The question I ask, is if this was mine and I was spending my own money (which I guess I am) would I do this. I disapprove lots of things. They think just because they have the money they should use it for something they dont need. Doors are a big thing here. Storefronts and sliding doors. They cost plenty here as all are custom made. No 3'0" 6'8" standard here. Your looking at 5K+ on the low side for some and that is just the parts. The doors they have are perfect, dont need a thing. Just are not the latest style. I tell them no. Your doors are fine. I have been overturned by some ranking officers. It makes me mad. I feel that if you are being paid with tax dollars, then you have a responsibility to the entire country to make the best choice possible. That really goes for any company. What is the best for XXXXXX's money.
Debt, what is that. I have none. No credit card, No vehicle and my real estate assets outweigh the liabilities :cool:

Steve 1
05-14-2006, 05:34 PM
The scary thing about you, is you can breed and make more idiots.
Funny I had the same Idea about you!! I guess even the worthless have a right to propagate under the bent communist mantra!

Steve 1
05-14-2006, 06:14 PM
"Information Clearing House"
LOL did they say that China will hold a Trillion in US dollars reserve by the end of the year? I did not read that communist rubbish!
Bent my solution is for you to work harder NOW Listen; the reasoning would be that your personal Production would overcome your consumption of imported goods then you could talk a little without being a Hypocrite.
BTW sell your Euros I do not think they will be around that long plus they are overvalued.
And the dollar has to be devalued for your NAFTA family down south, You know Speedy and Maria Gonzalez so the multiculturalism mentality can make it available to the Masses.You should be for that Bent all the poor people in SO America being on even par with you Gees your Stalinist dream come true!
Come on this should make YOU of all people very happy !!! Remember what uncle Joe said cut the legs of the tall.(the dear man wanted everybody equall)
I fail to see why you would be bothered!

OutCole'd
05-14-2006, 06:15 PM
I agree Bill. Until the GOV is run anything similar to a biz for profit there are going to be bad financial choices being made. In my job I have a direct say over what gets spent on buildings. The question I ask, is if this was mine and I was spending my own money (which I guess I am) would I do this. I disapprove lots of things. They think just because they have the money they should use it for something they dont need. Doors are a big thing here. Storefronts and sliding doors. They cost plenty here as all are custom made. No 3'0" 6'8" standard here. Your looking at 5K+ on the low side for some and that is just the parts. The doors they have are perfect, dont need a thing. Just are not the latest style. I tell them no. Your doors are fine. I have been overturned by some ranking officers. It makes me mad. I feel that if you are being paid with tax dollars, then you have a responsibility to the entire country to make the best choice possible. That really goes for any company. What is the best for XXXXXX's money.
Debt, what is that. I have none. No credit card, No vehicle and my real estate assets outweigh the liabilities :cool:
RH for prez.....

SmokinLowriderSS
05-15-2006, 03:06 AM
No.

SmokinLowriderSS
05-15-2006, 03:08 AM
Can you please explain how Monetary Economics makes all this OK? I don't care who is in office! Both parties are self serving piles of shit as far as I'm concerned, but this is getting crazy. I control my spending so I dont have any credit card debt, why is it OK for the government to coninually put us so far in debt that my Grand kids will never be ably to see this debt get paid. Maybe if we were not wasting the money being paid in iterest on all our debt, everyone in American would see tax relief instead of only the 1% at the top.
I saw tax relief with the tax cuts Bush passed. I discovered I was rich when Clinton passed his tax increase against the rich, and it reached all the way down to $35K/yr.
The 1% talking point is massive bulls##t.

centerhill condor
05-15-2006, 07:20 AM
the dollar is currency because we say it is. this occurred during the Nixon administration. Our trade balance is a problem in that we're bringing products in more than we're shipping out.
with that said, we can spend as much as we can write checks and it will be okay! what makes this okay is we've been doing it for over 30 years and everybody else does it too! there is no monetary standard. You can print your own money if you desire, all nice and legal!
So now, other countries and credit issuing entities realize they're up to their necks in Uncle Sam's credit. This is their problem not ours. Much akin to a drunk in an "S" class mbenz... he's a greater threat to others than himself in the nearterm. They've overextended their credit to us and will realize that a "house of cards" condition exists. In essence, we've stolen all their money... now what?
If China wants their money back, we'll print more fresh $100 bills and go on down the road! The net effect will be a loss of credit priveledge, higher interest rates, and surely some hard times. This is part of an economic cycle. "They" won't come and kick you out of your home, etc.
My postion is that the 1st day Uncle Sam can no longer borrow will be a day of reckoning, opportunity, and leadership. having to live within one's means will be the light that everybody talks about but as yet remains unseen.
Most younger investers, speculators, and critics don't have a frame of reference for the magnatude of economic collapse that happens in a 100 year cycle. So this is all new territory for them.
Companies, corporate or otherwise, will be just as affected as individuals. Our great middle class has already been moved to other countries. Nothing new here.
You can take advantage of this by being out of debt and living on less than you make. Also, keep in mind that this will likely lead to a declared dictatorship... Hitler was Time magazine's man of the year in '38 because of the economic miracle he performed (pre Poland). Kinda reduces the value of having your face on the cover doesn't it?
Get used to working without a net... live every day as it is your last because one day will be.

Poster X
05-15-2006, 07:34 AM
That makes too much sense. They'll never buy it. :cool:

Blown 472
05-15-2006, 02:28 PM
the dollar is currency because we say it is. this occurred during the Nixon administration. Our trade balance is a problem in that we're bringing products in more than we're shipping out.
with that said, we can spend as much as we can write checks and it will be okay! what makes this okay is we've been doing it for over 30 years and everybody else does it too! there is no monetary standard. You can print your own money if you desire, all nice and legal!
So now, other countries and credit issuing entities realize they're up to their necks in Uncle Sam's credit. This is their problem not ours. Much akin to a drunk in an "S" class mbenz... he's a greater threat to others than himself in the nearterm. They've overextended their credit to us and will realize that a "house of cards" condition exists. In essence, we've stolen all their money... now what?
If China wants their money back, we'll print more fresh $100 bills and go on down the road! The net effect will be a loss of credit priveledge, higher interest rates, and surely some hard times. This is part of an economic cycle. "They" won't come and kick you out of your home, etc.
My postion is that the 1st day Uncle Sam can no longer borrow will be a day of reckoning, opportunity, and leadership. having to live within one's means will be the light that everybody talks about but as yet remains unseen.
Most younger investers, speculators, and critics don't have a frame of reference for the magnatude of economic collapse that happens in a 100 year cycle. So this is all new territory for them.
Companies, corporate or otherwise, will be just as affected as individuals. Our great middle class has already been moved to other countries. Nothing new here.
You can take advantage of this by being out of debt and living on less than you make. Also, keep in mind that this will likely lead to a declared dictatorship... Hitler was Time magazine's man of the year in '38 because of the economic miracle he performed (pre Poland). Kinda reduces the value of having your face on the cover doesn't it?
Get used to working without a net... live every day as it is your last because one day will be.
So I should be over extened on my credit and like buy a big ass boat on my house that I can barely afford?? cool.

redneckcharlie
05-15-2006, 04:19 PM
you can't honestly think if the fed needs more money, they simply print more? the us in no longer on the gold standard, but there was ever a hint of that the currency wouldn't be worth the paper it was printed on. :rolleyes:

Steve 1
05-15-2006, 04:39 PM
So I should be over extened on my credit and like buy a big ass boat on my house that I can barely afford?? cool.
No Nincompoop get a real job and try exerting yourself !

Blown 472
05-15-2006, 05:19 PM
No Nincompoop get a real job and try exerting yourself !
you mean like yours? now what is it you do again?

mickeyfinn
05-20-2006, 02:32 PM
Oh god, the end has to be near, I actually find myself agreeing with bent on a couple of points. First I agree both parties suck right now, I happen to believe that one party sucks worse than the other and enough people in this country are still wearing the blinders to make a third party a non issue. So I have no choice but to make sure I make my opinion known to my representative and vote for the part I believe sucks less and has a chance to change.
Second, The petro dollar. I absolutely agree with this. With the steady decreasing in what the United States actually manufactures, we can not continue to support the value of our money. We are a nation of consumers. Consumers who are not producing more than they consume go bankrupt. Pretty easy concept there. Try it at home boys and girls. Spend (consume) more money than you make (produce). How long can you continue to do this. My guess is until your creditors realize what you are doing.
Third,
The only good thing out of all of this is that by being the worlds largest collection of consumers we are helping to raise the lifestyle, albeit modestly in the poorer country's doing the production. They need our money to be worth something so they can continue to produce and better their economic position.
If you really want to see how things are going to go on a global scale, just look at our internal economics. The banks were making loans like crazy when things were good. Bankruptcies are skyrocketing....Are the banks reducing how much they will loan you? no way, they are just charging a little more interest. They know you need to borrow money to pay back the money you borrowed last year. This will snowball until it collapses if it doesn't get controlled. The same can be said for our economy at home as well.

HOSS
05-20-2006, 03:28 PM
Please send more FEMA money. The whole city of New Orleans is running out of "spinners".

redneckcharlie
05-20-2006, 04:54 PM
thats fricken hilarious hoss!!!! :2purples:

Steve 1
05-22-2006, 02:26 PM
you mean like yours? now what is it you do again?
Bent I was going to ask you for an example of something you have done but then realized you hang out with the “you can’t do that” crowd of potheads and losers. See the problem Guy??

Blown 472
05-22-2006, 06:09 PM
Bent I was going to ask you for an example of something you have done but then realized you hang out with the “you can’t do that” crowd of potheads and losers. See the problem Guy??
Duh what?

HM
05-22-2006, 06:29 PM
Weak U.S. = stronger exports thus reducing or eliminating the trade deficit. People are looking for anything and everything to bash Bush on. Look, there is an endless supply of things to bash Bush with....an endless supply! but bashing on these types of things just shows someone's complete ignorance of economics.
If the U.S. dollar was strong, then the critics would be pointing out the trade deficit growing at exponential proportions and how we are dependant on foreign countries too much.
The dollar has a cycle. There are just about as many people in the U.S. rooting for a weak dollar as there are people rooting for a strong dollar. I can tell you what everyone wants outside of the U.S...... a Strong Dollar!!! They want the U.S. buying....not selling.
I for one think that a weak U.S. dollar is what this country needs. reduce imports and less dependency, and increase exports and our own manufacturing. More people will buy American with a weak dollar - because they can't afford anything else.
Just remember, buy low, sell high.

Blown 472
05-22-2006, 07:08 PM
Weak U.S. = stronger exports thus reducing or eliminating the trade deficit. People are looking for anything and everything to bash Bush on. Look, there is an endless supply of things to bash Bush with....an endless supply! but bashing on these types of things just shows someone's complete ignorance of economics.
If the U.S. dollar was strong, then the critics would be pointing out the trade deficit growing at exponential proportions and how we are dependant on foreign countries too much.
The dollar has a cycle. There are just about as many people in the U.S. rooting for a weak dollar as there are people rooting for a strong dollar. I can tell you what everyone wants outside of the U.S...... a Strong Dollar!!! They want the U.S. buying....not selling.
I for one think that a weak U.S. dollar is what this country needs. reduce imports and less dependency, and increase exports and our own manufacturing. More people will buy American with a weak dollar - because they can't afford anything else.
And now that the price of copper has risen 5 times what it was a year ago we are going to be paying the price for all that great outsourcing.

nOv1c3
05-22-2006, 07:16 PM
Thank you , For the moment you are dead on the spot
ps:HolyMoly=male or female ?

HM
05-22-2006, 09:08 PM
On random infrequent moments, I might get lucky and be right. Even the blind squirrel who fumbles around enough will find an acorn.
I am male, but my wife had me neutered. :D

schiada96
05-23-2006, 03:16 AM
And now that the price of copper has risen 5 times what it was a year ago we are going to be paying the price for all that great outsourcing.
Just bought two tons 16ga 110 sheet from copper and brass sales not five times last year.
Went from 2.79 lb to 3.49.

SmokinLowriderSS
05-24-2006, 01:07 AM
Just bought two tons 16ga 110 sheet from copper and brass sales not five times last year.
Went from 2.79 lb to 3.49.
So it went up 5 times eh blown?
I guess it rose from 2.79 thru 2.99/3.09/3.19/3.39 to 3.49. That's 5 times. Or did you mean it's now $13.95 a pound blown? :rolleyes:
once again, some quote blown found that:
a, has no validity
b, he has no care to check since he likes the sound of it
c, makes him look stupid, again.

Forkin' Crazy
05-24-2006, 04:39 AM
I guess it rose from 2.79 thru 2.99/3.09/3.19/3.39 to 3.49. That's 5 times. Or did you mean it's now $13.95 a pound blown? :rolleyes:
a, has no validity
LMAO!!!
You forgot "d".
d, but he is too dumb to realize it.

Steve 1
05-24-2006, 08:45 AM
a, has no validity
Christ SS no wonder the guy cries about not having money?

canuck1
05-24-2006, 02:50 PM
a, has no validity
SS.... Does the statement of "it has risen 5 times" confuse you that much? Or are have you been hanging out with Stevey too much

canuck1
05-24-2006, 02:55 PM
Christ SS no wonder the guy cries about not having money?
Never heard that in the last five years......
Stevey the wannabee braggart....how many boats did you sell last year?

canuck1
05-24-2006, 02:56 PM
Franky is a shemale

Old Texan
05-24-2006, 03:46 PM
SS.... Does the statement of "it has risen 5 times" confuse you that much? Or are have you been hanging out with Stevey too much
And now that the price of copper has risen "5 times what it was" a year ago we are going to be paying the price for all that great outsourcing.
Read it five times and maybe you will understand and then we can move on to multiplication and you can maybe catch up. :cool:

canuck1
05-24-2006, 04:58 PM
Read it five times and maybe you will understand and then we can move on to multiplication and you can maybe catch up. :cool:
I'll take math for 20

SmokinLowriderSS
05-24-2006, 06:10 PM
I'll take math for 20
The answer is "A ridiculous blown quote that has been shown to be false regarding the price of copper."
Be sure to answer in the form of a question now ....................

Blown 472
05-24-2006, 07:30 PM
a, has no validity
At least I dont **** my kin, slack jaw backwardass country f uck.

redneckcharlie
05-24-2006, 11:05 PM
wow blown, name calling. thats original! :rolleyes:

Forkin' Crazy
05-25-2006, 05:56 AM
At least I dont **** my kin, slack jaw backwardass country f uck.
Awe, poor ting.... did SS hurt his wittle feewings? :cry:
Typical liberal.... show them an error in their so called facts, and they follow up with insults. :rolleyes:

Steve 1
05-25-2006, 08:11 AM
ThatÂ’s pretty much a standard Bent answer; His thought processes are fairly rudimentarily relating mostly to personal lifestyle.

canuck1
05-25-2006, 10:06 AM
Typical liberal.... show them an error in their so called facts, and they follow up with insults. :rolleyes:
Calling Stevey a liberal.......nice

Steve 1
05-25-2006, 10:26 AM
ROFLMAO
canuck1
This message is hidden because canuck1 is on your ignore list.

Blown 472
05-25-2006, 06:26 PM
No error, I write the po's for work and when we have to cut more just to cover the cost of wire for a project I have a pretty good idea what is going on. Liberal, jesus is that your buzz word?

bigq
05-25-2006, 10:02 PM
This is the fine line though. If you look back to 1985 - 87 the economics look similar. I think you are right on about the debt though. Time will tell, but it is hardly the fault of Bush or any other President at the time.

Kurtis500
05-26-2006, 06:53 AM
Blown, dont you knowthat a weak dollar is like gold to the manufacturing sector? I have turned down a LOT of business in the last two years to make and ship products to Europe since thier currency is so high. I know of a dozen businesses I associate with that have boomed big time in size, manpower and profit since Europe and other countries have a currency stronger on the dollar. Dropping the 'strong dollar' policy is the right step to keep manufacturing from forever leaving this place. It's not Clinton's strong dollar versus Bush's dropping it, its about cycles and using the dollar fluctuation to stall and revive business sectors. A strong dollar is not a sign of a weak economy. And if you have any idea of America's capacity, you wouldn't compare it to the peso. But it seems you just need to spread the hate to one person by blaming him with a blanket style complaint packed full of politics. Dont you know there are 260 million other people in this country that have an effect on the economy and what it does? not just a single person you hate?

Forkin' Crazy
05-26-2006, 07:18 AM
Calling Stevey a liberal.......nice
WTF??? Keep it up, you're bound to get better sooner or later. :220v:
Liberal, jesus is that your buzz word?
No, but it would be an accurate description of your out look. You're just too scared to admit it. :idea:
Dayum, is "jesus" your buzz word? :rolleyes:

Blown 472
05-26-2006, 08:30 PM
Blown, dont you knowthat a weak dollar is like gold to the manufacturing sector? I have turned down a LOT of business in the last two years to make and ship products to Europe since thier currency is so high. I know of a dozen businesses I associate with that have boomed big time in size, manpower and profit since Europe and other countries have a currency stronger on the dollar. Dropping the 'strong dollar' policy is the right step to keep manufacturing from forever leaving this place. It's not Clinton's strong dollar versus Bush's dropping it, its about cycles and using the dollar fluctuation to stall and revive business sectors. A strong dollar is not a sign of a weak economy. And if you have any idea of America's capacity, you wouldn't compare it to the peso. But it seems you just need to spread the hate to one person by blaming him with a blanket style complaint packed full of politics. Dont you know there are 260 million other people in this country that have an effect on the economy and what it does? not just a single person you hate?
Duh what? and we attack countries that are going to switch from the petro dollar to the euro. Perhaps you should read up a bit before you run your mouth???

Kurtis500
05-26-2006, 08:35 PM
Duh what? and we attack countries that are going to switch from the petro dollar to the euro. Perhaps you should read up a bit before you run your mouth???
Wow, you normally come back with no response and a stupid answer like that?
Sorry if the facts get in the way of your Bush hating love life....maybe I should 'read up' on the same stuff you do so I can learn how to fire back with no intelect and pure hatred..?? what a guy you are...

Blown 472
05-27-2006, 04:30 AM
Wow, you normally come back with no response and a stupid answer like that?
Sorry if the facts get in the way of your Bush hating love life....maybe I should 'read up' on the same stuff you do so I can learn how to fire back with no intelect and pure hatred..?? what a guy you are...
Pure and simple facts, you should google it, and while you are at it google why Iran is setting up an oil bouse and selling in euros. Turn off fox and do some investigating.

SmokinLowriderSS
05-29-2006, 08:03 AM
And this had what to do with the quote you referenced blown???
Oh, yes .......... nothing. Ah well, another day here. :rolleyes:

Blown 472
05-29-2006, 08:02 PM
And this had what to do with the quote you referenced blown???
Oh, yes .......... nothing. Ah well, another day here. :rolleyes:
I am sure you could dig up some really good chit to support your boy, do you every get tired of licking his sack?

SmokinLowriderSS
05-30-2006, 04:48 PM
I am sure you could dig up some really good chit to support your boy, do you every get tired of licking his sack?
Have you noticed how poorly the "insult-diversion" tactic works these days? No, guess not. :rolleyes: