PDA

View Full Version : Extreme Trailer Question

nextel4u
11-18-2005, 01:38 PM
I have an Extreme Triple Axle Trailer for My 30 foot Hallett. The trailer has painted fenders, makes the whole rig look kind of dull. I know I can get the fenders from Exreme in Riverside but I keep my rig up here at Lake Mead (Las Vegas). Any suggestions on where I could pick up some stainless fenders here in Vegas. Also.... Are the fenders universal, or is each set made different by the trailer companies?
I was thinking worse case maybe Exreme could ship the fenders up to me or have a friend pick them up
Thanks In Advance
John

Beer-30
11-18-2005, 01:46 PM
If they really are stainless, just take some polish to them. If they are chrome, they are scratched and pitted and will not polish.
Unless there is a trailer place near you that you trust, I would order them form Extreme, so they mount the same.

*!Ken's Wife!*
11-18-2005, 02:03 PM
I think for the most part the fenders are fitted for that specific trailer. Best option would be to call them and they should have no problem sending you fenders.....just a couple bolts and you'll be all good to go. Their number (in case you don't already have it) is 951-682-5522 Ask for Al he's really nice and could help with that and anything else.

nextel4u
11-18-2005, 02:06 PM
Cool Thanks for all the info, the people over there at Extreme are really helpful, probably worth the drive out there!

*!Ken's Wife!*
11-18-2005, 02:08 PM
Cool Thanks for all the info, the people over there at Extreme are really helpful, probably worth the drive out there!
Welcome!! :)

Mor's Lavey
11-18-2005, 05:07 PM
[QUOTE=nextel4u] Any suggestions on where I could pick up some stainless fenders here in Vegas.
Try Boats of Nevada in Henderson. They carry Extreme trailers.

Havasu Hangin'
11-18-2005, 05:27 PM
Have Jerry drive a set out there...he makes the trip a couple times a month. I think mine were $400 from Extreme?