PDA

View Full Version : Big thanks to John and Michelle

Redneck
11-19-2005, 08:23 PM
Thank you so much for spending the day with us giving us ideas and helping us out trying to make the big decision to move out to Havi. You guys were wonderful thanks again.

Mrs.Racer277
11-19-2005, 08:33 PM
I could not agree more. :) Hope I did not interupt when I called Michele???

Redneck
11-20-2005, 08:10 AM
honey you never interupt you can join in anytime shhhhhhhh!!!!!

little rowe boat
11-20-2005, 11:00 AM
John and Michele are the best.

Kachina26
11-20-2005, 11:16 AM
You got through? Mine went to voice mail :( Too bad, I was gonna take them to the Springs for lunch! So, are we officially evacuating Hesperia? I'm almost done with my Havi house and I can't wait to get out of here!

Mrs.Racer277
11-20-2005, 11:32 AM
You got through? Mine went to voice mail :( Too bad, I was gonna take them to the Springs for lunch! So, are we officially evacuating Hesperia? I'm almost done with my Havi house and I can't wait to get out of here!
I called her house phone. :)
We finally got signed off to move in. WooHoo! Still need to meet with Landscapers and do finishing touches. We start moving stuff Thanksgiving weekend.
Congrats on the house almost being done.

HOOTER SLED-
11-20-2005, 12:02 PM
Man, everyone is leaving us. :rolleyes: HOw'd it go Kenny?

Kachina26
11-20-2005, 12:10 PM
I called her house phone. :)
We finally got signed off to move in. WooHoo! Still need to meet with Landscapers and do finishing touches. We start moving stuff Thanksgiving weekend.
Congrats on the house almost being done.
Relocating? Or, riverhouse?

Mrs.Racer277
11-20-2005, 12:14 PM
Relocating? Or, riverhouse?
For now Riverhouse, but I am working on relocating

Redneck
11-20-2005, 01:24 PM
im that much closer to getting out of hesperia ready to move out there finding work is only hold up now

Mrs.Racer277
11-20-2005, 01:27 PM
im that much closer to getting out of hesperia ready to move out there finding work is only hold up now
When will you be back in Havi??

djunkie
11-20-2005, 01:32 PM
If I could find a job out there this is as good as the one I have here I'd be moving myself. Too bad it aint gonna happen.

ahhell
11-20-2005, 02:34 PM
I gotta give Michele a tip o' the hat also...Im in Fort Mohave outta Hesperia and she set me up with a realtor in this area that is doing great...if your looking to get out, Fort Mo is BOOMING...got a good job and getting ready to buy a lot to build on...are you ready Karl?... :cool:

SummitKarl
11-20-2005, 02:48 PM
I gotta give Michele a tip o' the hat also...Im in Fort Mohave outta Hesperia and she set me up with a realtor in this area that is doing great...if your looking to get out, Fort Mo is BOOMING...got a good job and getting ready to buy a lot to build on...are you ready Karl?... :cool:
say go and give me 30days, We are ready on this end :),Time for me to make another dream come true :)

ahhell
11-20-2005, 02:50 PM
say go and give me 30days, We are ready on this end :),Time for me to make another dream come true :)
cool,...

SummitKarl
11-20-2005, 02:52 PM
Thank you so much for spending the day with us giving us ideas and helping us out trying to make the big decision to move out to Havi. You guys were wonderful thanks again.
hey Kenny/Heather thanks again for dinner Friday night, good to see you two again, just let us know when you ready, I would be honored to help make your dream come true :) :)

SummitKarl
11-20-2005, 02:55 PM
If I could find a job out there this is as good as the one I have here I'd be moving myself. Too bad it aint gonna happen.
CHICKEN!!!!!!
you can do it.........put the effort into your research.......I am in need of AZ Lic. sub contractors.
But please leave your drunk a$$ neighbor behind :cool:

djunkie
11-20-2005, 03:10 PM
CHICKEN!!!!!!
you can do it.........put the effort into your research.......I am in need of AZ Lic. sub contractors.
But please leave your drunk a$$ neighbor behind :cool:
I wish I could. But I highly doubt I could make what I make, have retirement, and benefits that I have. Oh and the time we get off. :rollside: :rollside:

shadow
11-20-2005, 03:12 PM
Much thanks to Rednecks, Awesome pic.
Heather drew an awesome pic beautifully framed of our boat.
Thanks again to both of you.Kenny you guys will love living out
here full time. :)

HOOTER SLED-
11-20-2005, 03:14 PM
I wish I could. But I highly doubt I could make what I make, have retirement, and benefits that I have. Oh and the time we get off. :rollside: :rollside:
Not to mention the lack of work that you guys do. Wonder if you can find an AZ job to pay you 8 for working 4. And not even working in that 4. :D ;)

HOOTER SLED-
11-20-2005, 03:15 PM
Much thanks to Rednecks, Awesome pic.
Heather drew an awesome pic beautifully framed of our boat.
Thanks again to both of you.Kenny you guys will love living out
here full time. :)
Still trying to get Heather to draw that nude photo of me. :D

djunkie
11-20-2005, 03:20 PM
Not to mention the lack of work that you guys do. Wonder if you can find an AZ job to pay you 8 for working 4. And not even working in that 4. :D ;)
:rollside: :rollside: